The Inheritance Problem Pt. 04

Story Info
Three sisters have to spend a month in an incomplete cabin.
3.1k words
4.1
16.5k
12

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****The following is a story in 'The Inheritance Problem' series. Chapter 4 of... More than 1. The plot isn't super critical, as the focus is on three sisters of varying degrees of gay and slutty, but all comparably filthy and nasty. Also they're stuck in a cabin for a month with no working plumbing and... Things are about to get worse. But before you go ahead, read the tags. This story has scat, mud, unwashed bodies, and all sorts of gay nasty stuff with an incest twist for fun. So if that stuff is a no, feel free to stop reading. If its a yes... I present another chapter of an inheritance problem story****

After a dirty night of eating out Three sisters stuck together had set a few loose ground rules, at least for now. These rules were set by Pat, a relatively reserved middle sister, who was married to a husband (who was actually fairly ok by his wife getting her freak on as long as she told him the juicy bits). And they were, by and large, approved by her Older sister Liz, a huge slut, who was playing with herself during the short 'meeting' and the younger sister Mary was very, very fine with a few ground rules.

They read as such, 'If someone's door is closed you knock before entering. If it is open you can enter freely, but making a mess is only if its ok with the person inside. No disturbing anyone before breakfast was eaten, and no messing with people while eating without consent. If you film/phone something consent again applied. And... That was most of it.

Pat wanted a few rules, and Liz, the one who cared the least overall, was surprised that was all the laws. However she immediately put them on display as Pat went to her room and closed the door... And passed out.

"Fuck. I see her plan now." Liz muttered. However so did Mary and she also passed out for the night.

Nobody checked their phones for the whole night, too tired and gross to care. Thus it was next morning as Pat grumbled before she realized what had happened. "Good news everybody!" She hummed. "We do have water for the dishwasher."

"What?" Liz huffed eating some breakfast and letting out a wet fart. "That thing works?"

Mary blinked. "I'd kinda like clean dishes. Those'd be nice."

"Also probably a running sink." Pat hummed. "Apparently below the house they must have turned off the water main to the house. So we just need to get under there and find it."

And then the lightning struck. Pat, Liz and Mary all may have let a bit of shit out as it struck somewhere very nearby. Nobody could hear, and, with how foul Liz in particular smelled (although Mary had a decent odor to herself still in the previous day's dirty clothes). After a look to the point of light, out the front door, Pat spoke up. "Well... I mean. Its not like the house isn't grounded."

It was, the girls wouldn't die by lightning, but the rain and wind was another issue. It was pouring out, and the wind was blowing poor trees around, the house would shake in a strong breeze now and again.

Liz seemed the most exited. "Sweet~" She hummed. "Sounds like a fun time under the house today then." She said as she finished some food. "Lets go and get this early then. I mean its not like we'll have a toilet or shower either way." She laughed.

A short while later all three girls went by the front door, down two steps and into a fairly deep puddle. Had all three not been in desperate need of a bath, and hadn't spent a day in the mud already, they would be concerned about how messy the ground was. Still soft and torn up from the incomplete work on the guest house. The overall property had a bit of a tilt to it, from the front of the house, by a simple low fence, to the back just behind the outhouse was a gentle downward slope, save for the low spot around the house, which lead to several inches of water and mud right under each of their steps. The girls sinking into a few inches of water, and a little less soft mud, their shoes vanishing.

Liz got down first, her ass in the air, short skirt coming up high and flashing her dirty underwear as her tits descended into the mud. Mary leaned over and casually ground on her sister. Groping the older siblings rear.

"Do you wanna do that?" Pat asked as she, and the others, were soaked in rain. "Something might live under there."

There was a moment as she pulled up and back out quickly. "Ok Sooo... Ican'tseeanythingunderthere." Liz looked muddy, but also panicked.

Pat hummed and got out a flashlight, waterproof one. Where she got it was a question for another day. She got down and looked around. Several pipes were visible in the mud, but thankfully nothing much aside from water, dirt, and rocks was down there.

All three girls were bent over in the mud, asses in the air, they were looking around. "So uh... Which one is it?" Mary asked biting her lip.

"It should be the one underneath the..." Pat muttered as she looked confused and more confused. "There's none under the main dining room. So uh..." Looking around they identified three pipes with valves on them.

"I guess one each?" Mary asked as she started to crawl under the house. "I get the one to the right."

"One in the center!" Liz hummed.

"Well... Leftwards ho." Pat muttered. And thus they split apart.

Mary had to slosh through the mud, rocks and grime. The first in she was the first to discover two problems. Because this was a modest little crawl-space under the house lots of gunk was on the underside. And her rear end was scraping against it all. "Ah... Damn." She muttered. Meanwhile her chest, while not enormous like Liz's, it was scraping into the water and mud, muck going into her bosom, and pulling on her shirt. The ground was more solid here. It was mostly water, and poor Mary was getting soaked through. As she was already fairly soaked, and hadn't gone to the bathroom this morning she sighed and began to piss, pausing for a bit as she felt that warmth spread throughout her crotch. "Lovely." She let out.

Pat went off to the left, and found a similar scenario. She wasn't as buxom as Liz, but she was comparable in the trunk. And thus her ass scraped on the underside gunk, dirt and debris raining on her. Some spider webs and other muck. She chose to flatten out as she went down, getting her loins in the muck. A hand slipped into her loins as she realized she needed to piss. Given the stagnant standing water she was in she chose to relieve herself now, pissing into her hand, which had been to relieve pressure but... Now was to relieve pleasure.

Liz had the horniest trip. Her ass happily ground on the top, while her tits simultaneously hit the mud. Her top was ruined in seconds. Not like it wasn't already. She relieved herself while plowing ahead, finding that her path to the pipe was blocked by some... Stuff, so she climbed over until her crotch got caught on a rather well worn bump. Needless to say as a horny dirty mess she started to grind on it, moving along as she drove herself to an audible climax.

Not that either sister of hers noticed. While not as horny as their dirtiest older sibling, both were enjoying the muck and grime smearing on them. Their stomachs upset because all three were trying to give themselves the shits.

Liz was the first to both cum and shit. She loved how dirty she was allowed to get, so it was little surprise that she had. Her underwear had long been stained a near permanent brown. She came first, and shit afterwards, still riding the high as she rest in the muck and against the one lump on her loins.

The other two? They didn't quite cum. Their stomachs irritating them wasn't the same turn on it was to their oldest sibling. In fact it slowed them down. Both rested in the gunk a bit tired, wet and cold. Liz got moving first as some rips in her clothes formed from a few days of pure abuse, as well as sharp edge. She reached her pipe and looked it over. There was no handle there. After doing a few loops and feeling it up she moved to the center.

Mary got going second. She hadn't shit herself, although she was soaked in her own urine and muck. One of the things that the flashlight hadn't revealed was the seemingly infinite number of spider webs under the house. "Another one." She let out as the seventh or eighth spiderweb caught in her mouth. She wasn't really keeping track at this point. She sighed and slumped some into the muck as Liz approached.

A moment of lightning lit them up. "Did ya make it?" Liz asked as she got up and close actually touching her sibling.

"No. Did you?"

"Yep. No handle."

"Well shit." Mary grumbled as she looked at her pipe.

"No dear, shit is here." She said groping Mary's rear, which still had a fair bit of food in it from her previous days showing off of how much 'fun' she was.

Mary let out a pleased 'mmmm'. "No, shit is not there." She chuckled. "Its under."

"Oh? Like this?" Liz knew that was a taunt. She didn't mind as she slipped her hands under Mary's waistband and into her dirty pants and underwear. She mushed around a large quantity of muck before she found Mary's asshole. "Is shit here?"

"N-no." Mary let out with a slight twinge of pleasure. "But keep lookin."

Liz was amusing herself as she went deeper. "I think its here. You feel all shitty." Indeed she did, shit smearing on Liz's finger. "And trust me, I know girl-shit."

"I'm certain you might find it. But not with that level of searching."

Liz huffed. That was a challenge. And insult. Another finger slipped in, and then another (it was rather a tight squeeze). However three fingers were fucking Mary's ass soon enough. "Shit is here girl I can feel it."

She was right, Mary hadn't shit yet today, and now she was starting too. "Y-you're right." She grunted. "Shit is there." God this felt good. "My dirty shit." The stimulation and shoving did its work, making her shit and cum in rapid succession.

Liz smirked as she pulled out her dirty fingers (And a handful of crap) and casually smeared it into her own hair. She was enjoying this far too much.

Mary sighed. "That was lovely, but big sis might want us to at least try to look."

"I mean I did my pipe."

"You know what I mean."

"Oh crawl in the mud with the sisters whose ass I just fingered? Certainly." Liz said with her smile practically audible.

The two crawled the remaining distance to the pipe, and... After looking, realized. "Its wood." Liz laughed. "We're groping wood."

Mary pulled back in slight disgust at that. Until she realized the innuendo. It was an old tree branch, used either for something temporary or as a part of the house's foundation. That meant this would not be it.

"I got it!" Pat shouted from the side. A few moments passed. "Its stuck. Can you guys helllllp?"

After a little giggling from the duo they crawled over. Joining the middle sibling. There was a large round handle. And Pat was on her knees in muck. "Its... I'm gonna guess partly rusted shut... Not sure."

"Did you try turning it the other way?" Lis asked as she muscled in making sure to stick her ass in Pat's face.

"Yes I did. That was the second thing I did. Third was try harder." Pat grumbled as she let Liz turn it... There wasn't much.

Mary waited a bit before asking, "Lemme try" and wormed in. Liz put her ass in Pat's face even more, pressing her dirty rear against her sibling as Mary tried.

When Mary had given up Pat moved up. "I was thinking two or three of us can try. Lemme get around back and you two can go to either side. I think it should be left for you." Pat wrapped herself around the pipe, while Liz and Mary each took a side. All three struggled to turn it, but, with a loud 'screeek' and the sound of rushing water and pipes making loud protest noises it worked.

Slowly they made their way out. All three were disgusting. Shit was smeared on all of them. Mud was everywhere, along with older gunk from under the house. Still they had all made it. They walked in, stepping right on a mess Liz had made, Pat letting out a 'hrm' at that. But saying nothing as they looked at the sink.

With dirty hands Pat turned it, and, after some noises, water flowed. "Ladies. We have running water!" On one sink, and a dishwasher. "We can eat on clean plates!"

Liz snorted. "Oh. Clean plates? That's all you're worried about? I figured you'd wanna take a shower in the sink."

Pat grunted as she squatted in place. "I think we know I can be plenty gross." She said as the sound of water hitting fabric was audible. Soon piss began to puddle under her (along with a fair bit of mud, although that was true of all three of them. "Although... Maybe we can have one more ground rule I'm thinking."

Liz and Mary looked at each other. Mary shrugged, plenty willing to hear it out.

"Alright, I'll listen." Liz said.

"Simple one. If you gotta shit we need a few rules. If its your room I don't care. Shit where ya like. However lets try not to shit in the common room."

Liz took a moment to think, but Mary spoke up. "Sounds fine. Can we shit in each others rooms?"

"I... Yeah, if the other is there, same rules from before apply and all that."

Liz sighed. "Fine, fair enough. What about outside and all that?"

Pat kept pissing herself. "If you're outside, well, that's not the common area is it? So I don't really care. Shit where ya wanna." She grunted as she got up. "Obviously I don't mind some piss on the floor." The floor was filthy. Mud, piss and a bit of trash littered it. Why she was setting these rules now was a bit of a mystery.

"I... Fine sure. Pretty harmless. My room can still remain a mess." She shrugged.

"Alright... That's all. Just wanted to keep the dining area clean-ish now that we have a working dishwasher."

"I mean... Do we?" Mary asked. "We should try and load it... Do we even have washer soap?"

There was a pause as Pat opened the dishwasher, and the sink. Luckily they had both of those, somehow. And she started it up. And... After a moment it worked. All three girls let out quiet little happy noises.

With that they retired for a while. Relaxing, sitting around, reading, masturbating (doing a lot of dishes). But by and large staying inside, as, well, outside was a hell of a mess. The storm never fully letting up.

By the late evening all the girls had sore guts, and were ready to shit hard. Amazingly they had held it in, if only partly because of Pat's new rule mixed with the miserable weather.

It was late and Liz approached the door to the outhouse. As she did though she saw her sisters right next to the door as well the door open, the trio looking out, rain loud enough to make it unclear if they were talking.

"The hell are you two doing standing th-" A massive loud crack of thunder was heard, it hurt somewhat. "Close the goddamn door!" She said running over and shutting it.

"The storm is close." Pat let out.

"Terrifyingly close." Mary muttered.

"So? We went out in the rain before? Whats a little water. You afraid you'll clean up?"

"No, we've been following it for a bit. Its overhead right now. That last strike hit in the woods behind the house, couldn't see where, but it couldn't have been much further than the far bank of the creek."

"So what? I assume you both wanna shit right?"

Mary and Pat exchanged looks with each other, then nodded in near unison.

"Then we should just go out as fast as possible, shit in the outhouse and come back. C'mon, follow me, we can go together."

With that she opened the door and stepped out. Immediately she sank halfway up to her knees in mud and dirty water. "Oh... You saw this too."

"That was a part of it." Pat said. "Smaller part, but part."

"Well whatever, lets go, faster we walk... Whatever."

After a moment Pat, then Mary both followed out, sinking right into the muck.

And then something truly rare happened. As they all walked, eyes half trained on the outhouse a lightning bolt struck a tree very close to it, and the tree half exploded and half snapped in half. All three girls went temporarily deaf, partly blind, and had a light shock to their feet. Also, all three no longer needed to shit or piss as they all soiled themselves as fast as their bodies would allow.

Aside from cries of 'crap crap crap' and similar all three ran inside, stumbling in and collapsing on one another.

Liz spoke first, even as she (And her sisters) were still shitting and pissing themselves. "Tonight... We're making an exception to the no shit rule."

Pat sighed, more than a bit woozy and deaf, in the middle of the pile. "Sure... Fuck it. Sound good Mary?"

Mary was on the bottom, and the pressure of her siblings made her leak the most. "Yeah... F-fuck whatever. Who cares. We'll go outside when the storm passes... If its a fuckin week we'll wait."

With that exhausted they all slumped. They would make it to bed, their clothing loaded with fecal matter, but none of them cared. Today was a lot, as were most of the days. And for now they were alive, tired, wet, and nasty.

And tomorrow? Well tomorrow they could survey some random dumbass lightning strike.