All Comments on 'The Initiation'

by Cespenar

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
oldwinooldwinoover 16 years ago
Hot Start

Hope this hot well written story is the start of a long series.

jimewestjimewestover 16 years ago
Nice fantasy..

If only...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The Initiation

Loved the story - very well written & engaging. Very sexy - please write more!

melsdadmelsdadover 16 years ago
Wouldn't it be lovely

Oh man, what a hot story, loved it. I wish, and I wish and I wish, but all I get is my fist. I may try it with a blind fold, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

This story is not very well written or very erotic, just cockold shit about a slut and her whore friends. If you want to spread it about with a bunch of guys, get paid for it. This slut dose not love her husband, or even herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Pretty bad and even for fantasy totally unbelievab

Sexy story that is just to far fetched for anyone to take seriously. Even in fantasy there should be a touch of something believable. There is no way any wife or husband could be this stupid.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Poor WTF loves to bash good stories like these

I think W.T.F really stands for Wimp That's Fucked up or Wimp That Farts (out of his pea size mind).

Great story ignore the immature jerk reviewer and his copy cat buddies. Write what you like and what we like to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well I liked it!

I thought the theme was erotic, call me simple but I didn't see it as hubby being cucked but as both of them getting another lease on life with some safe fun, I wonder was it only at the first night that she stayed blindfolded? I think there is room for improvement but that is not being critical and I too hope there will be further stories of these girls at the club

thanks

Penny

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Seems the basis of the club is sex for older men

who want to leave their wives out of it, you know senators and such. Her husband cant be there when she is, that stops jealousy? Afraid on many levels this is poorly thought out. She couldnt ask her husband where the men were taking him or what happened. And the husband we assume was happy to know his wife was going off to be fucked and asked her nothing as she was off all night. Yep right, this could happen with people with no morals, no ethics, and no love for each other. She is now just and unpaid whore for older guys, should make her feel special dont you think. Suppose there were 100 people there and only twenty were women. Care to guess how many men there were married to female members? Wish I could start such a club and talk young men into giving up their young wives for my pleasure. Trouble is I dont know anyone that stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
sorry

but that's how I feel about this story. They will not be married very long. Her husband was inadequate (??) and all she could think of all week was this stranger who just had to look at her to get her aroused, the men at the club fucked her far better than her husband, etc... That doen't seem to be a strong base for a marriage. Even if the husband learns how to "fuck her better", the fact that it has to be on separate dates, is indeed bringing it down to just convenient extra marital sex for a number of males.

What a club indeed. Sorry, but not appealing at all. G.Belgium

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Club

I am 60,my friend had told me about a club for business men during the day,my husband is drunk most of the time so i agreed to join.I was told to wear a dress,pantyhose,nothing else.I was blindfolded when i went in,i was sat down on a couch,my dress was removed,my friend Lisa said to me dont be scared.A hand touched my flesh,i reacted,then my breasts,ohh, i shivered,i had my legs spread,a tongue lapped at my pantyhosed pussy,i opened my legs wider.A finger touched my lips moved around them,my pussy was leaking badly,the finger replaced by a cock,hard,moving into my mouth,i let it fuck my throat,i felt it swell,then a pulse and my mouth was filled with cumm,i swallowed,kept swallowing.The cock was removed.I was lifted up,gently moved to the end of the couch,i felt my pantyhose being tugged,my legs parted.I felt a cock moving slowly up and down my pussy,then eased in, my pussy accepting it eagerly.i was gently fucked,i moaned like a slut as he moved faster and then my pussy exploded as he moved in and out of me.he fucked me faster now,please keep going as i orgasmed again and i felt him increase his pace and new he had released his sperm into me.I kept pushing back,but he moved away.I heard my friend Lisa moaning,then warm oil was being dribbled onto my bottom, a tongue went between my cheeks,massaging my anal opening.It was moved away,a cock was put there,and almost immediately pushed into me,slowly all the way,then pulled back,there was pain,i was stretched,he was big as he moved in and out of my arse, my pussy leaking,i cold feel him swell and then fill me,as he fucked deep into my arse.He moved back,i was sat back down on the couch,a head went between my legs,lapping my pussy,yes,yes and i orgasmed, long and hard and fell back exhausted.I was led to a room,my pantyhose removed,dressed and led to a foyer where the blindfold was removed.cumm was running down my legs,my pussy was still wet and Lisa and i went home.I did not ever see the men, but Lisa admitted that she was the one who licked my pussy and brought me to an orgasm.We get together often,we go to the club once a week,where my mouth ,pussy and bottom are fucked and we cme home where Lisa loves to lick my cum filled pussy and bottom.I cant get enough.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous