The Initiation of Mary Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz pulled her son Michael away from kissing her neck, "This is my son Michael."

Vicky's son James (he hated Junior) leaned against the bar. His mother walked over to him. He put his arm around his mother's waist and pulled her close. He was blonde like his father but stood a few inches taller and was broader across his shoulders. He too looked like a model for Men's Fitness.

Mary heard a noise at the door and turned to see Betty's son Brian entering the room. Like his brother, he was not as imposing as his father. He was about the same height, but his shoulders were not as massive. He had a dancer's physic and always moved with a subtle grace. Mary liked watching him just walk around. He walked over to his mother and kissed her on the mouth.

Liz handed Mary a glass of wine, "Did you dress like we asked you to?"

Mary nodded.

"Open your coat and show us."

Mary opened the raincoat she was wearing to reveal a translucent red strapless bra and matching thong. The only other clothing she wore were thigh high red silk stockings. Every son there immediately gave her their undivided attention. Their regard increased Mary's heat, and she felt a pleasant tingle begin in her crotch. Liz reached for the coat and Mary snickered when she handed it to her, "Somehow I don't think I was fooling anyone. It is ninety degrees out and there is not a cloud in the sky!"

They had Mary sit at the end of a chaise lounge and Brian approached her. He stood within a few feet of Mary and looked into her eyes. An upbeat instrumental tune started playing and Brian began to move his hips in time with the music. Soon he was slowly and sensually dancing for Mary's enjoyment. His moves were graceful, and Mary could tell he was a trained dancer.

He slowly began to strip as he danced. When he removed his shirt, her eyes took in his strong chest and, as her eyes moved down, his washboard abs. She wanted to run her hands through the curly hair on his chest and run them down his muscled stomach. A dark spot of moisture formed on her thong. Brian continued to dance while teasingly removing his pants. He danced before her in his own thong, his semi-hard cock straining against the cloth. He approached Mary, spread her legs, and began to rub his thong against hers. His cock swelling as it rubbed against her crotch.

Mary was breathing hard and her thong had darkened substantially with her moisture. She moaned and reached out to rub his chest. The hair was deceptively soft as she ran her hands through it on her way down to his stomach. When her hands reached toward his thong he backed away. He continued his dance then suddenly jumped up onto the chaise. His legs spread and his feet landing on either side of her legs. His now hard cock inches from her face. He grasped his thong and slowly slid it down until his cock sprang free, the head bumping into Mary's forehead. Mary giggled lightly and lustily. He grasped his cock and rubbed the head against her cheeks and along her lips,

"Kiss it for me Mary."

She kissed the head of his cock as she looked into his eyes.

"That's nice. Now lick it."

Her tongue began to lick his cock head.

"Put your mouth on it." She lowered her mouth onto his cock, her tongue licking slowly around the head as she went.

She had his cock a few inches into her mouth when he abruptly pulled it out. He laid his now fully erect cock straight up on her face. The head of his cock on her forehead and his balls under her chin. He dragged the cock, wet with her saliva down her nose and across her lips.

Brian abruptly jumped over her and landed behind her. He turned and pulled her head back by her chin. Lowering his mouth to hers, he kissed her deeply. On his knees now, he pulled her back toward him. He slid back as he did so until her head was resting on his legs just below his erect cock.

Brian unhooked her bra and lifted it away from her breasts. He played with her nipples. His fingers circled areola and lightly touching her nipples. She felt hands at her waist and her thong was abruptly pulled down and off. She looked down just in time to see Brent as he pushed her legs up and apart. He wasted no time and immediately put his mouth on her mons. His hands lifted her ass slightly so he could pull her against his mouth. Brian rolled her nipples between his fingers. Within moments Mary was squirming and moaning loudly.

Mary was within a nano second of orgasming when Brent abruptly pulled his face away. She sat up in shock. She could barely catch her breath as she looked at him with wanton need, "No! Where are you going?"

Brian rolled off the chaise and stood before her. His massive erection again just inches from her face. He put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her back down onto the chaise. He grasped her behind her knees and shoved her legs back. Her aching pussy was open before him. He moved between her legs, grasped his cock, and began to slide it up and down her slit.

Mary had never been so in need of cock in her life. She moved and thrust her hips in the hope of capturing just the head of it. If she could get the head, then she could get the rest of the cock she needed so much.

Brian was not going to let that happen until he was ready. He smacked her ass as he looked into her lust filled eyes, "I'm driving this car and you are the passenger." She nodded her head in understanding. He was dominating her, and she loved it. He had just thrown her into a whole new level of wanton lust.

Brian moved up against her. He began sliding his massive cock up and down her vulva. The shaft slid over her clit as he went back and forth. He was doing against her body what he would soon do inside her body. The idea was not lost on Mary. She became convinced that if she did not get his cock right fucking now, she would lose her mind.

He was not done playing yet. He grasped his cock with his left hand as he held himself up with his right arm. He placed the head of his cock at her entrance and began to swirl it around, teasing her further. In a few moments he slid the head into her and held it there. She tried to impale herself upon him but a smack on her other butt check reminded her that he is in control.

When he pulled his cock back out Mary wanted to scream. He inserted the head again but did not stop there. He continued until the first three inches were in her enflamed pussy. He slid it back out until just the tip was at her entrance. Then again, he plunged his cock into her. This time deeper. Now he was halfway in. Her pussy spasmed around him. She was remarkably close to cumming.

A final stroke and Brian's pelvis met hers. He kissed her and flexed his buried cock. For a moment she thought he was cumming. When she did not feel his cum, she realized he was deliberately flexing his cock like a muscle. The sensation was too much. She stiffened as an intense orgasm took her. He had just made her cum with one stroke.

Mary was still in the throes of her orgasm when Brian began to really fuck her. His cock began to slowly glide in and out of her. He fucked her sensuously and slowly. His easy movements gave her body a chance to adjust to the massive guest she had invited in. The sensation was unbelievable. Her orgasm did not fade but seemed to extend while his wonderful cock moved within her.

Brian raised up with his arms fully extended. Mary could look down his chest and muscular stomach and see his cock moving in and out of her. She continued to watch as he increased his pace. His pelvis riding against her clit as he buried himself in her.

This time she must have passed out for a moment. All she really knew was that the orgasm she just had would stay in her memory forever. She wanted to tell him how wonderful his cock was. She wanted to tell him to fuck her hard. She wanted to say lots of dirty things, but she could not talk. All she could do was make animalistic noises.

Brian understood the language she was speaking and continued to fuck her brains out. He made her orgasm again before gently pulling his cock out of her. He leaned back on the chaise and pulled her toward him. She knew exactly what he wanted. He wanted her to suck his cock and she was going to joyfully do it. His hands cupped her face and pulled her downward toward his wet cock.

Her mouth had just enveloped the head of Brian's cock when Brent came up behind her and slid his into her soaked vagina. She was sucking Brian's cock with devotion while Brent fucked her from behind. She loved Brian's cock. It was the nicest cock she had ever seen. The combination of color, size, and shape was beyond her wildest fantasies. She licked and sucked it like it had saved the masses from certain death. This cock was her hero, and she was going to reward it in the best way she could.

Her efforts were rewarded when she felt Brian's cock pulsing again. This time she was rewarded with the jets of his come flying into her mouth. He was groaning loudly, his hand gripping the back of her head, as he continued to spurt. Brent had been ramming his cock into her when he too exploded. The entire experience was more than Mary could stand. She was swallowing Brian's cum and orgasming.

She was resting between the two young men when she woke. Brian kissed her tenderly, "You are beautiful and amazing. I have never cum that hard in my life."

Mary smiled lustily, "Same for me, each and every time.

The mothers and sons had not been idle while Mary was busy being the guest of honor. Vicki was straddling her son's cock and Michael was preparing to enter her ass. Liz and Betty were scissoring on the floor, a look of sexual intensity on their faces as they orgasmed against each other. The two women recovered for a while, then got up and walked over to Mary. Betty smiled down to her, "Did you enjoy being the guest of honor?"

"More than you will ever know. Your sons are magnificent. Brian's cock is a thing of beauty. I have not seen Brent's, but I know that it sure felt beautiful!"

Betty nodded her agreement, "It is. The two of them together wear me out in such a wonderful way."

Mary looked confused for a minute, "Uhm, you and your sons?" Then she glanced over at Vicky riding her own son, "Oh, wow! And you uh. Hmm. "Oh my god that's hot!

"Why do you even leave the house? You have all the dick a woman needs right at home!"

"Why indeed? Because it is so much fun!"


12