The Injury

Story Info
Helping hand from a friend of the wife.
1.4k words
3.83
14.3k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still laugh when I think back those 2 months ago when it all happened! Talk about a turn of fortunes and excitements.

I play rugby on a regular basis and also golf and it was a mild rugby injury to my inner thigh that also buggered up my golf and was threatening to put me out of the following weekend's tournament. That's when Joan, my wife, got pissed off at my moaning and told me that her old school friend, Sandra, was a qualified physiotherapist and said she would arrange for her to come round and see what she could do. "Now, don't you be getting all excited you perv" Joan said and told me that Sandra was a 'big' girl and wouldn't be interested in my dick! I laughed and told her that nothing was further from my mind; I just wanted to play golf the next weekend.

6.30pm arrived and Joan heard Sandra's car pulling up and told me to go and shower while Sandra set up the mobile table she always used. I did as I was told and Joan shouted "And make sure you put some pants on". I laughed. By the time I returned back downstairs, the table was set and the girls were enjoying a glass of wine. I shook Sandra's hand and noticed that she wasn't as big as Joan made her out to be, yes, she was big, well, plump, but not big. She wasn't bad looking either although not my type really. I preferred blondes with nice firm tits; Sandra was dark haired and big tits that needed a bra for sure. Joan didn't need one and rarely wore one either. We (she) got many admiring looks from men when out shopping or in the pub. Firm tits and nice hard nipples; yes, I liked that combination. Sandra had neither, but she had a nice smile though.

With that smile, she commanded me to get on the table she had put up in our front room and laughed at something Joan said and drained her glass, which Joan refilled for her. She then asked me to explain what I had done, when and where the pain was. I told her everything and she nodded and began prodding, pressing and touching. I yelped out a couple of times when the pain arrived much to the mirth of Joan who called me a wimp and a sissy. "Bobby, these boxers ain't going to be any good for me to get to the area, have you got your jock-strap here?" I told her that I had and she told me to change into it, which I did. Now, I am not big but I ain't small either and the bulge created in the jockstrap was pronounced. There was more mirth from Joan and more wine poured as Sandra had me laying on my front to start with and proceeded to do a series of backward leg bends and groin stretches. Now, those that know what a jockstrap looks like, you will know that my ass was totally exposed and my balls were only just covered and when Sandra pressed her fingers on the inside of my groin, I felt a finger brush one of my balls but then again, I had to expect that to happen given the place of the injury.

Sandra got me to turn onto my back and that is when Joan started to laugh again. "Getting hard there Bobby?" she asked me. I blushed a little (really!) and said "No, of course not" at which Sandra said "I'll soon make that disappear when I start!" We all laughed and Sandra went about her work and by fuck, she did hurt me a few times but in addition to that, she was quite the 'nice girl' too and many times her hand brushed over my balls and a couple of times over my cock which made it go just that little bit stiff and when Sandra needed the toilet, Joan came over and whispered "This is making me horny, watching her hands over you like that" and she ran a finger over my growing cock. I enjoyed it when Joan spoke like that, she wasn't shy at using words like 'fuck and cunt' in the right situations and this was just about one of them as she whispered "My cunt is wet". That made me twitch for sure and I had to stop thinking because Sandra came back into the room; she smiled as she asked "Is everything okay?" I nodded that it was and she carried on with the manipulations. It was obvious that she had seen the increase in the bulge, it wasn't hard to miss really and she turned to answer Joan who had just asked "Will he be okay for a fumble tonight?" "Depends on how aggressive you will be!" This bought out the laughter again and Joan went for another bottle of wine. "Okay Bobby, I want you to part your legs as far as you can and stop when you start to feel the twinges" Sandra said as she moved to the foot of the table and took hold of my ankles. I did as she asked and she aided the parting with a gentle pushing on my ankles. I winced as she pushed just a little further just as Joan came back with the wine. She topped up the glasses and looked down as Sandra's hand moved upwards and saw her fingers dig into my groin. I felt her hand brushing my balls and I know Joan saw it, the low moan told me so. She was really getting turned on by this and I wondered if Sandra was aware for if she was, she was giving nothing away as she continued with her manipulations. At times it hurt, at times it was gentle but one thing that was constant was my cock wasn't soft. Another constant point was Joan being affected and turned on and when Sandra actually moved my balls to one side I thought Joan was going to explode.

Sandra asked Joan if she could help out and a shaking Joan came to the table. "I need two thumbs on this one point, so can you move and hold his balls to one side?" Sandra said to Joan. I was soon to be hard and throbbing as my wife not only moved them to one side, her hand rested and pressed on my (now) hard cock. I jumped and yelled "oh fuckkkk" in a slight pain as Sandra's thumbs dug into the join between my inner thigh and groin but soon settled as I felt the pain dissipate and be replaced with a dull aching. "I think she found and fixed the spot" I announced as Sandra continued to press her thumbs into my groin. I looked up and saw her looking down at Joan's hand that was now massaging my balls. "Seems like there is another spot that requires treatment!" Joan said as she pressed down on my cock. I just closed my eyes until I felt the jockstrap being moved. I looked up and saw Sandra standing there, watching as Joan moved the jockstrap to one side, revealing not only my balls, but my hard throbbing cock too. "Over to you Sandra" Joan said as she stepped back. I looked up at Sandra, her mouth was open and I don't know if it was in shock or what, but I sighed as I felt her fingers on my balls and then she was tugging the jockstrap off.

I glanced over to Joan who was now standing there, her hands down the insides of her jeans and obviously rubbing her clit; her eyes were only on Sandra's fingers that were now cupping and rolling my balls. "Do it Sandra" Joan said in a growling voice. "Do it" she said again, her own hand moving up and down inside her jeans. Sandra "did it" and I was enjoying the stroking of her hand on my cock; plus, the manipulations of my balls and even the stray finger to my tight hole. I moaned as I felt her rest a finger there and moaned some more when her fingertip slipped inside me. Sandra was breathing heavy as she continued to pump my cock, but not as heavy as Joan was. I was quite shocked (but that's maybe too strong) at Joan playing with herself in front of Sandra. I was hoping that she would strip off but that hope was in vain as Sandra made me cum and how I came too!