The Inn Club Ch. 05: Laney

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my third of the night, and I was starting to tire just a bit when her eyes popped open and she said breathily, "Oh shit, right there, right there!"

With my arms under her shoulders, I tightened my hold on her and took up two handfuls of hair, pinning her to the bed with her face pointed toward mine. "Keep looking at me. I want to watch you come for me."

"Yes, mmnnngggghh, sirrrr," she said as I continued to pound her ass. Then her eyes took on that most lovely, distant expression that is a woman climaxing. Her ass clamped down on my cock as I continued to fuck her. Her expression, and the tightening of her ass, took me right to the edge and she watched as a similar expression came over my face. My cock swelled, she gave a brief, "ungh", and then I exploded in her, our contractions reinforcing each other. As long as she was lost in the moment I kept thrusting, wanting our union to last just a little longer.

At last, panting with relief, we were done. Her legs and arms relaxed into limp noodles and I kissed her soundly one more time. I backed away slowly, taking the condom with me. I returned to the bed a few minutes later to find her on her side with the sheets drawn up.

"When I mentioned I didn't have a time limit tonight..." she let that hang.

I set the alarm on my phone for eight. She wasn't the only one without a time limit tonight. "You considered the possibility but didn't commit?"

She turned and curled up against me, her bare tits against my side. "Not sure I expected to have such a good time. Even if my ass is still hot," she said as she followed up with a pat on my cheek.

I switched off the light. "You can stay if you like, but if I get hard you're getting fucked again."

She reached down and took a hold of my cock, which was seriously considering getting hard again. "That's why I'm here."

I told her to go to sleep and we did, at least for a couple hours before random movements led to my cock getting hard against her backside. I was still asleep, but it woke her up, and then she woke me up when she took me in her pussy. That happened twice more before morning. It was a good thing I didn't have to contribute in my two morning meetings.

12