All Comments on 'The Inner Slut Ch. 04'

by sub2femdom

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
ROBERTODAVOROBERTODAVOalmost 6 years ago
Let's Get A Few Thibgs Straight!

Let's get a few things straight!

Amy is a Daddy's girl' and has had everything handed to her, including money and a car.

Mike has inherited from his parents 'all their assets' including 'a big home, stylish and modern' and has no need to get employment, and lives off investments and seduces another man's wife.

Rob is considered no good by Amy because he is unemployed, We are not told of his attempts to get work, yet he does get part time work as a clerk. He is not a complete bludger although Amy would have us think so.

We are told nothing as to which city or country this story is set or what the economic and employment conditions are.

We are presented with a racist stereotype myth that black men are super-studs with 11 inch cocks that can instantly satisfy any woman.

From a moral point of view, Rob should have walked away from the controlling Amy and his so-called 'friend'!

Robertodavo a.k.a.Robert Davidson.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersub2femdom@sub2femdom
I am Married, with something of a hall pass. I delve in everything from D/s relationships, mistresses, dommes, and have also been the Master and Dom. I have always found more comfort in submissive roles, and my favorite kinks are interracial and cuckoldry. I started writi...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES