All Comments on 'The Inquisitor Ch. 38'

by theTCat

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
True delight

I feel I must take time before the climax to this wonderful tale that I feel is fast approaching to express my gratitude for sharing the heat of your imagination with us.

My wife and I read every installment together, and have spent many happy hours playing out the fantasies you've engendered in us. To find a story that touches on both my interests (machine sex and reluctance) and hers (sword and sorcery, brave knights and beautiful princesses) was something we never thought would happen. Plot and eroticism bound together in an epic tale. Truly magnificent... we can't wait to find out how it ends, but know that we'll be sad when it does.

Many thanks,

Linus and Heather

MsDaienKnightMsDaienKnightabout 16 years ago
ahhhh

as you know I am a true fan of your writing. This story is amazing it should be published.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No it’s not BDSM

Given that her options have only ever been submit or die how do you expect to pass this off BDSM??

I gave up on reading this after ch2, I didn’t want to run the risk of accidentally reading something I consider to be a hard limit, as it stands I really wasn’t keen on the lactation aspect of that chapter. So I tried skimming through the tags of other chapters randomly. I noticed that you decided it was a BDSM story I figured it was either Stockholm Syndrome/ Magic Cock or just plain old brainwashing.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous