The Insatiable Boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ease your way back, baby. We've got all night." He reminds me, knowing that even in all of my exploits, I likely haven't come across a dick as big as his. I take my time, slurping on that cock and really tasting him. The time spent in the club gives him a musk that I enjoy so much, and I hope that when I'm his age, I smell this good.

Daddy doesn't wait long until he reaches down and starts playing with my hole. He takes his finger and dips it into my mouth, coating it with spit before poking at my pucker with three knocks before letting himself in. I moan out as much as the cock inside my mouth lets me, feeling that digit inside me for the first time in two years. He's been slow up until this point, but his fingers have other ideas. I feel him, rubbing against every bit of flesh inside me until he comes across that little bundle of nerve endings in my ass.

I moan loudly as he presses into it as he smacks my ass with his free hand.

"Looks like I found your spot." He says, rubbing it even more. "You like it when Daddy rubs his boy's little clit?" He asks, dousing me with dirty talk as I barely hold myself up by the knees. I'm not gonna pretend that I don't find this utterly erotic- his use of feminine terms on me doesn't make me feel like the little slut that I am. Daddy knows I'm a man and he makes no illusion that we're two consenting men having sex. The words just play into this little game that we're both in, and I love it

"Hell yeah, Daddy." I say, like a puppy more than thankful for all the petting. His large fingers continue to work their way through my hole and I feel myself open up to him. I continue to kiss at his shaft and all around his crotch, looking for any musky patch of skin that my lips haven't yet made contact with. He manages to get three fingers in there before my hole is aching for more.

"Get on your hands and knees, boy" he says, retrieving that commanding voice he loves to use on me. It sends a chill down my spine and flips a switch to tell me that, in spite of all this playfulness, the lines were clearly drawn in the sand. He's a Dom and I'm his Sub, and no amount of kissing or witty replies will change my place.

I get up off the floor and crawl up on the bed, making a show of it as Daddy stands and strokes his meat. Once I'm in the middle, I descend down, arching my back until my face is inches from the comforter. I can smell him in those sheets- with flashes of all the nights he's slept here naked and every boy he's brought back home in between. I press my nose into them and inhale, hoping he doesn't catch me.

"Shake that ass for Daddy." He says, growling at me like an animal waiting to breed. And I do, wiggling it back and forth and feeling my cheeks shake. I've done this a few times in a mirror to know which way to move my body and how fast- Tops love a good Bottom who knows how to move.

"Like this, Sir?" I ask, knowing full well that this is exactly what he wants. But sometimes it's good to hear it.

He leans in and gives me a smack across the ass, sending a loud sound reverberating through his massive house. "Perfect, baby boy." He says, rubbing the stinging cheek to sooth it.

Daddy gets to knees and starts rubbing at my ass. He takes one of his long fingers and drags it along my crack, running over my pucker like it's not even there. He does this a few times and I can feel my instincts push my hole back, trying to get more contact.

He gives me a pleased chuckle. "So all this action you've been getting..." he starts to ask with his finger right at my pucker but staying perfectly still, "has it been raw?"

I feel my breath hitch- between his question and the stillness of his motions, I'm caught at a crossroads of how to answer. I've never been good at lying, and the bottom in me has this need to please. So I tell him the truth.

"Yes Sir. I love feeling a man's cock breeding me." I say, pushing back on his finger until the tip slides into me.

"Good fucking answer, Gavin." He slips a second one in, almost like a treat for doing good. It's not long before he's fucking me with his fingers, quickly jabbing in and out of my ass. "I can just imagine all of those loads up this slutty pussy." He says in that tantalizing bass voice of his.

I look back and catch that handsome face, contorted with restraint as he eases me back into this. "Can you please breed me, Daddy? I need your big cock inside me" I say, like it's something I've said everyday of my life; the words fall off my tongue too quickly for it to be carefully considered.

"Be careful what you wish for" Daddy says, before lubing up my hole and tapping his cock against it. He does this three times, like he's knocking at my backdoor. But he doesn't wait for me to let him in. Daddy starts shoving his cock in me, albeit slowly, but he doesn't give me any rest. I can feel each of his inches pushed into my tight little hole, bringing me back to that first night when he popped my cherry. He was gentler back then- knowing I was a first time bottom without so much as a finger's worth of experience. But times have changed, and my little confession earlier made him immune to any restraints.

I let out a series of loud moans, feeling my hole get thoroughly stretched out for the first time in a while. Daddy really does have one of the biggest cocks I've ever taken, and he's not going easy on me this time. After a few seconds, I feel his thick pubes on my cheeks, telling me that he's all the way in. I breathe out deeply, feeling so full as he bottoms out, granting me a few seconds for my hole to get used to it. But those seconds disappear quicker than my virginity. i feel his large palms pressed against my cheeks as he starts to pump into me. He's slow at first, but I know he's just getting started. Daddy fucks me, pulling out his cock a few inches before ramming it back in, sending my face deep into his bed. We start to rock back and forth and I feel myself being transported to that euphoric feeling I get in the middle of all of this: a wet cock pumping in and out of my hole is pure ecstasy to me. It's the reason I hook up as often as I do.

Nothing beats this feeling.

Daddy starts pounding me even harder and I feel his bed rattling against the wall. Every stroke feels deeper than the last as Daddy's cock slips into my second ring, filling me fully with everything he's got. His hands move from my ass down to my waist and he's clutching onto my hips, pressed so deeply, he nearly sends me down a waist size. Meanwhile I'm, moaning like the little whore I am, feeling my voice wither away as he continues to pound into me.

"Christ, I forgot how tight this little cunt is." He says, growling at me like an animal in heat,

I have no energy for witty replies or some seductive response- all of my focus is spent on enjoying his cock pounding away at my hole.

"Please fuck me Daddy, I wanna feel you breed me so deep." I manage to say, biting down on the linens.

He gives me some really deep strokes and I can feel my toes curl up so quick and unknowingly. He's still grabbing onto my waist, likely leaving handprints that I'll keep with me for a few days. My legs are bent back with my face still firmly pressed into the bed. At this point, I'm not Gavin, I'm just a hole for him to use. A hole for him to breed.

This goes on for over a half hour, a fact made known only because Daddy had to lube up my hole some more about halfway through. I lift my head up a little bit and turn, being treated to the sight of his chiselled body with all of his fur completely matted with sweat. His skin looks like the glossiest and silkiest caramel ever made. He catches me staring and wraps his arms around my torso, pulling me up. My legs have nearly lost all feeling in them, but Daddy holds the both of us up in his strong grasp.

"Feel good, baby boy?" He says, dropping his voice to that of concern.

"So good, Daddy." I reply, loving all the attention he's giving me. He's got his hands roaming around my muscled body- tweaking my nipples and rubbing my belly.

He gives me a few more minutes of affection before pressing his palm at my back and slowly pushing me back down on the bed. There's dominance in this position which is likely why Daddy hasn't opted to switch at all. He feels power as he holds me down, forcing his big dick inside of my hungry hole. He likes the feeling of his hands pressed into my shoulder blades as he rams into me, leaving me moaning like a little bitch with my legs flailing in the air.

And I like it too.

He lasts another ten minutes before he's grabbing onto my shoulder, nearly digging into my skin with his fingers. I hear him growling, drowning out my moans and the stream of obscenities that escape my mouth. Daddy starts to unload, shoving his cock so deep in me so that his cum has nowhere to escape. I feel it, collecting well into my second ring, marking me as his.

Daddy breathes hard as he falls in bed beside me, drenching the sheets in his sweat. Even in his post-orgasmic high, he reaches out and pulls me closer to him. I slide over one arm as he traps me beside him with the other. I feel like a doll in his arms because he's just so massive and able to get to any inch of my body that he wants.

"You gonna cum for me, baby boy?" He asks, taking hold of my dick like it's his. His other hand meanwhile goes straight for my hole, sliding a finger inside.

I nod excitedly as his hands make love to my most intimate parts. "Yes Daddy, please make me cum." I say, knowing that most other tops would have left me high and dry at this point. But Daddy never leaves me unfinished.

He grips a little harder with that new pressure on my dick getting even me closer to cumming all while his fingers continue to rub inside of my ass, coaxing me even more. I'm nearly there- that is until I feel his warm lips kissing against my neck. He zeroed in on that sensitive spot where it meets my shoulder and attacks it, like he knows it's my weakness. That leaves me undone, shooting ropes of cum into the air and all over us. He chuckles at this, getting drenched in the process as his hands slow down, letting me relax.

"You made such a mess, Gavin." He says, slipping his fingers out of my hole while giving me a few final kisses on my sensitive spot.

"Let me clean it up." I say, not even waiting for his response before I take his hand and hungrily lick up the strands of cum between his fingers and all over his arm.

Daddy waits 'til I'm done before he grabs my face and pulls it to his, kissing me deeply with his hands pressed into my cheeks. That's one thing I remember so vividly about that first night- how he didn't kiss me like the boys back home did. He kissed me like we're sealing a letter to what we just did.

He presses our foreheads together, piercing me with those grey-green eyes. "You're such a good fucking slut. I definitely have to make sure we don't go that long without playing again." I beam, taking in his praise for a job well done.

Daddy gives me another kiss before he gets up and grab me a towel to clean up. He comes back, and after a few minutes, I've wiped away the evidence of our fuck, minus everything that's left on his sheets. We share a drink of water before he crawls back in bed.

"Sleep here tonight?" He asks, noticing my little yawns as he pats me on the head.

"Yes please." I say as I snuggle up to him, feeling his wet skin and warm body against me. His soft dick finds its way in between my cheeks and throws his arms over me like he doesn't want me to sneak out while he's asleep. I smile in the dark, knowing I wouldn't dare leave his side- not after the thorough fucking he gave me.

He's out after a few minutes, leaving me wondering what's going to happen tomorrow.

12