The Insatiable Boy Ch. 07

Story Info
Things get intense as Gavin and the boys go camping.
11.6k words
4.77
15.4k
24

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey Guys! Here's the final chapter of The Insatiable Boy. It's a bit different from what I usually write, so I enjoyed leaning into that other side of these stories. This chapter contains more fantasy incest, felching, pussy-talk, snowballing and double penetration, apart from the usual raunchy stuff. Let me know what you guys think- I read every single comment and really appreciate all feedback.

*****

Chapter 7: Things get intense as Gavin and the boys go camping.

I left Daddy's house with a sore hole and a little bit of sadness in my chest. They were both so good to me that weekend, treating me like I was their most esteemed guest. To make up for the last time, Daddy left all work at the office, giving me and Kareem his undivided (in a sense) attention. They fucked me so many times that weekend that I honestly lost count. Most of Saturday was spent in bed with my hole and mouth getting used so often, that sometimes I barely knew whose cock was whose. After each round, Dad made himself shine in the kitchen, cooking up some delicious meals while Kareem and I horsed around in the living room. It really felt like having a brother- apart from the fact that we made out constantly and probably shared between a gallon of spit between us. Still, it was nice to get so much attention- from the little kisses that Daddy gave me everytime he passed by, to Kareem's warm body constantly snuggled up to me when we napped.

It was perfect. And when Sunday rolled around, we made plans to do this again on the next weekend that Daddy could get away from work. He kissed me deeply when I left, treating me to those emerald eyes before my Uber came. Kareem did the same, though a little more playful, and we made plans to hang out next weekend when he was settled.

And then there was Reese, who'd been at my door a couple times a week, grateful to fuck me as loudly and for as long as he wanted- not worrying about his dorm neighbors or any hard-assed RA's. I'd given up my hole to Nico in between, essentially granting me a free pass to be as loud as I wanted. Each night, I'd go to bed with my used cunt filled to the brim with cum, thinking about how lucky I was.

***

Reese came over one day and after our usual round of sex, we were just hanging out in my living room. We hadn't bothered to put our clothes back on, and were just on the couch, laughing along to a movie when I turned to him.

"So I have a proposition for you,"

He raised his eyebrow, "Jesus Gav, it's not even been twenty minutes since I bred you. Hungry already?"

I shook my head as we laughed, "No dude, it's not that." I tilted my head, "I was just wondering what your plans were next semester for housing."

Reese was a Sophomore, meaning he wasn't subject to the same housing rules that Freshmen were. If he wanted to, he could break his housing contract next semester without any strings. And I knew from working at Graham, that there were so many kids looking for on-campus housing that he could end it whenever he wanted to, and the Housing Office would gladly fill his spot without any extra fees.

He shrugged, "I don't know- continue staying at Graham I guess." He sighed, "I mean, there's like no privacy and my RA has a stick up his ass-" he smacked my bare ass with his large hand, "and not the good kind." He laughed, "But it's fine I guess."

He looked at me and sneered his eyes, "Why do I feel like you've come up with some master plan?"

I shook my head, "Well, I'm planning to move in with a friend and we were kinda looking for a third so we could keep the costs down."

He looked back at me, intrigued as I continued, :"It's actually in this building, just two floors up. The lower floors are made up of two one-bedroom units while the upper floors are all three-bedroom ones that take up the whole floor." I reached for a copy of the lease that I kept at the side table, "I met with my landlord the other day and they actually have an apartment that'll be available in four weeks." I flipped the pages, getting down to the nitty gritty, "The total cost for each of us, plus utilities, is still less than you'd pay over at Graham. Plus there's no RA's or rules, just three chill dudes."

"And what about your friend?" He asked as he nudged me in the side, "Is he friends like the two of us are friends?" He asked with a sly smile.

I nodded, "Yeah he is", getting flashbacks of Kareem fucking me. "But even that aside, he's really cool and he's gonna start taking classes next semester with us."

Reese looked back at the lease as if to weigh his options. He could honestly say he wasn't interested and I'd put the papers away and just resume the good time we were having. The truth was that Kareem and I could afford the unit on our own, but the idea of saving some money and having another cool guy to live with, sounded really good.

"I'm gonna think about this" He said, handing the papers back to me, "But I'm very interested, Gav."

I nodded as he leaned in to kiss me in thanks.

"I'm hanging out with him tomorrow and I think it'd be cool if you came along so you guys got to meet. That way you could get a sense of what it'd be like living together."

"Yeah, I'd be down to meet him" Reese replied.

I smiled, "Cool, I'll set it up with him."

He placed his hand on my thigh, giving it a squeeze, "So about round two..."

***

Friday afternoon came and I was in my apartment, gathering some clothes and other things I'd need for the weekend. Kareem texted me in the middle of the week, saying how he'd been wanting to go camping and if I wanted to join. I remembered my earlier conversation with Reese and figured it was a great way to break the ice. Kareem agreed too, saying "If we can't get through a weekend camping trip, then we sure as hell can't live together." I nodded, picturing the three of us naked in a tent, fucking eachother's brains out- or whatever it is one does when camping. Kareem and Daddy went camping a lot before he stayed with his mom, so he assured me that he had everything we'd need, and to only pack some clothes and toiletries.

Reese was on board, and due to meet me at any minute after his last class got out. He swung by Graham to pick up the backpack he'd stuffed and change into more comfortable clothes. I heard the buzzer go off, so I rushed over to let him into the building and wait as he ran up the stairs. Reese cracked into a smile when he saw me, pulling me into his arms for a wet kiss as he grabbed my bulge.

We made out for a few seconds in the hallway before he slipped his hand under my waistband, "You sure we don't have time for a quickie? I didn't have time to beat off this morning." He sounded like a boy, begging to put that expensive toy in the cart, and I swear I nearly gave in based on his cute face alone.

I kissed his cheek and smacked his ass, "Kareem's almost here." I said, gathering the rest of my stuff, "Plus I'll make it worth your while once we get there."

I didn't know what the dynamic of our weekend would be, or how Kareem and Reese would interact with each other. Reese and I had hooked up a dozen or so times by now, but each time was just the two of us, with no real talks to adding any more people. And the only threeway that Kareem and I had was with his dad- not really the kind of benchmark I'd use to gauge future hook-ups. Now this wasn't some grand scheme to form this sexual triangle of sorts, if anything, all I hoped was that the guys would get along and there'd be a mutual understanding that sex was a part of living together- in whatever capacity and whatever combinations the three of us agreed on.

Kareem then texted me that he was parked outside, so I grabbed Reese and we headed to meet him. We walked out of the building and Reese stopped in his tracks just outside the door before Kareem could even notice us.

"Holy shit. That's him- your friend?"

I nodded, "Yeah, why what's up?"

"Gav, you didn't tell me he was fucking gorgeous." He said, gawking at the boy who was leaned up against his SUV while texting away at his phone. "

I laughed as Reese assaulted him with his eyes. We'd been so caught up in each other whenever we hung out, that the topic of guys never really came up. So far, his taste in men consisted of me, and well now, Kareem.

"And you said the two of you guys hook up?"

"Yeah." I said casually. "So do you wanna meet him or just creep on him all day?"

Reese playfully shoved me as we walked towards him. Kareem looked up from his phone, and smiled wide, pulling me into a hug. "There he is!" He said as he held me tight.

"Hey big bro." I said softly so Reese wouldn't hear.

"I missed you, little bro." He said as we pulled away and I gave him a wink. We turned back to Reese who was awkwardly standing there, unaware of our exchange.

"Kareem, this is Reese, one of my good friends." I said, gesturing towards the tall, blonde boy. "And Reese, this is Kareem, another one of my good friends." I said with a chuckle.

The boys took a second to look at each other, checking the other one out from head to toe. Kareem got that devilish look on his face like he had yet another play thing at his disposal, while Reese looked back with a similar, albeit more tamed look.

"Hey." Kareem said, extending out his hand.

Reese shook it, not taking his eyes off the boy, "Nice to meet you."

Kareem nodded and I laughed in my head at how unashamed they were. We put our bags in the trunk of Kareem's car that was already stuffed with a cooler, a large tent and several sleeping bags. Reese beat me to the passenger seat, getting a little chuckle from Kareem we buckled in and drove off.

We stopped by a gas station before we left town to get the rest of our supplies. Kareem and Reese chatted while the tanned boy filled up the tank. I went off inside the store to get some cold drinks and buy a bag of ice for the trip.

I came back a few minutes later, nearly dropping the ice as I saw Kareem and Reese, making out beside the car. The nozzle was still in the gas tank and the receipt was flowing in the wind as the two boys kissed like they were hungry. I chuckled as I opened the hood of the trunk and put the ice inside the cooler- with neither boy noticing that I'd come back.

"Glad that you two are getting along." I said, splashing them a bit with cold water.

Kareem pulled off the blonde boy, leaving him blushed red and hard through his shorts, "You didn't tell me your friend would be so fucking cute, Gav." He said with his fingers hooked in Reese's belt loops.

I tilted my head, "I wanted you to find that out in person." I looked around to see that the gas station was empty- apart from us and the cashier inside who couldn't be bothered to look up from her crossword puzzle.

"Sorry dude, I couldn't help myself." Reese said with a pout. "Am I crossing some line here?"

I shook my head, "Now's a good time to talk about this, I guess." I looked over at Kareem who'd been smirking at us, "So in case it wasn't clear, I hook up with both of you guys pretty regularly. And I don't really expect that to stop when we move in together. If you're cool with it." Reese nodded as I continued, "I think it's important that we have some understanding that we can mess around with whoever we want without any jealousy or clinginess."

I looked back at Reese, "Your thoughts?"

The blonde boy took my face in his hands and kissed me deeply, slipping his tongue into my mouth. He pulled off after and did the same with Kareem, who'd commanded his dominance, leaving Reese with no choice but to submit. Once he was through, the muscular boy leaned in and gave me the last kiss. We stood our in spots after, with each of us now sporting prominent bulges in our shorts.

Each of us were grinning like horny idiots before Kareem gestured to the car, "Why don't we get out of here? The campsite is way more private." He had a smirk on his face like he was already picturing every way he was going to take both Reese and me.

"Let's do it." My blonde friend said as we jumped in the car and drove off. I watched from the backseat as the guys continued their stares at each other, being far less contained than before. We chatted and got to know each other better. Even though I'd been with both of them several times at this point, I took in every new piece of information like I was getting to know a side of them apart from the sex. Separately, the guys would often reach back to touch my leg or reach for my hand. Kareem also eyed me through the rearview window, making sure I didn't feel left out in any way.

We got to the topic of how we all met, and I took the reins, telling the story of being a depraved cumslut at The Jungle and running into Reese at the booths.

"It was wild, dude, I'd just seen Gavin for the first time that night and then I come out of the stall and there he was- sitting on the floor covered in cum with some other dude's load leaking out of his hole." He turned back to me as I blushed, "And then he asked to felch the cum out of my own ass which was the hottest thing I've ever had done to me."

Kareem turned his head to look back at me, "Goddamn little bro. I knew you were a true slut."

"Little bro?" Reese asked as he turned to the both of us, "Am I missing something?"

Kareem let out a laugh and looked at me from the rearview window as if to ask how to proceed. I turned to Reese and gave him a shy smile, offering, "It's a long story. I'll tell you later tonight."

The blonde boy didn't seem satisfied with the answer. So Kareem reached over and gripped onto his upper thigh. He pulled the boy in for a quick kiss, managing to hold onto the wheel without swerving. Reese smiled as he slumped back into his seat, picking up the conversation where we left off.

Guys are so easy.

***

We get to the parking lot of the campsite just as the sun is making its last trek through the sky. Kareem leads the way as we hike through the trail to a clearing in the woods- the spot that he and Daddy always claim every time they come out here.

"This spot's pretty secluded- we've been camping here for years and no one ever seems to come this way." He sets the bags down and points towards the east, "There's a river over there that flows down to a lake with a pretty sweet waterfall. We can do a little hike down there in the morning when everything's visible."

Reese and I nod as he put down the rest of the stuff. I look around, hearing nothing but our rustling and the literal sound of crickets from a distance. I can even hear running water just as Kareem pointed out. We split up the tasks with me and Kareem putting up the large tent while Reese goes off to gather firewood.

"Hey, we don't have to tell him the full story if you don't want to." I say to him as I hammer in the spikes.

He shakes his head, "Nah, I don't mind at all. Plus he seems cool and if we're gonna be roommates, there's no need for secrets."

I nod to him as the tent goes up. "You could have at least told me he was hot as fuck." The boy said as he walked over to me.

I chuckle, "What can I say? I have impeccable taste in guys."

Kareem hooks an arm around my waist and pulls me in for a kiss. We let go eventually, and just as it starts to get dark, Reese returns with a bundle of firewood that's more than enough to last us the night.

We make quick work of building a fire and it's here where I realize that I'm the only one without any camping experience. Reese brushes it off as cute, as he shows me how to stack everything and how to produce a flame without a lighter. I'm out of my element here, but the boys are good at teaching me how to do things, and making sure that I don't feel dumb for not knowing.

It's getting later in the night and the three of us are just huddled together in front of the fire. We had a simple dinner of ramen which only required boiling water and a quick lesson for Reese in how to use chopsticks. Eventually, we ease into a steady conversation. Alone, we're talking as wildly and inappropriately as possible, trading sex stories and laughing along at hook ups that ended terribly. We're sharing a large blanket that Kareem had packed, so there's tons of touching and grabbing to be had. Still, it just feels like three guys who've known each other for years- not what I expected but comforting nonetheless.

We're lying there on top of each other with Reese leaning into Kareem as my legs are spread over the two of them. The blonde boy looks over as the conversation fades, "So what's the story with you two? And why'd you call him your brother earlier?"

Kareem and I exchange a glance and he nods to me, letting me tell it.

I chuckle, "I had stayed over at a hook-up's place about a month ago and Kareem had come home that morning only to find me still there." Reese looked over at me, still confused, "Turns out the guy I'd hooked up with was his Dad."

"You're shitting me?" Reese said, with a straight face.

We both nod our heads as I go on, "He was actually the dude who fucked me for the first time and so when I ran into him again, he took me back and went for round two."

"And then you?" He asked, pointing towards the tall, tanned boy.

"I came home and saw Gavin looking so fucking cute." He reached over and pinched my cheeks, "And I decided I wanted to fuck him too."

Reese shook his head with a smile, "Holy shit that's hot." Even in just the light coming from the fire, I could see the bulge in his cock grow from our little story.

"And what about your dad?" He asked, turning to Kareem. "Did he ever find out?"

Kareem looked over at me again as if he wanted a second confirmation. We could have stopped right there and let Reese believe they were two separate times, but really we had nothing to hide. Plus everything had been going so well.

"The older boy bit down on his lip, "I told Dad shortly after and we eventually had Gavin back to the house where we shared him." He reached over and gripped my inner thigh, "He's been my little brother ever since."

Reese's mouth was wide open and his bulge looked like it was about to tear through his pants. "Fuck." He said simply, with his mind picturing everything we did that night. I wished we had recorded it, if only so we could show him as proof.

"So like you were fucking him-" He asked Reese, "while Gav was sucking your dad's dick?"

We both nodded as Kareem added, "And then we flipped." He hooked his arm around me and pulled me close, "Gav here took both of our loads."

Reese looked like he could cum right then. In Kareem's embrace, I could feel his own cock poking at my back as the fire started to die down. I felt the tension in the space as we recounted that night with each of us getting even hornier with every additional detail. I decided to take the lead and see what the night had in store.

"What do you say we turn in? We can check out that waterfall Kareem was talking about tomorrow morning?"

"Sure." Reese said, not even paying attention to my question. He was too busy staring at the bulge that Kareem was sporting in his pants.

In my head, I picture the three of us cozying up in that tent and fucking all night. But then, I look around to see the empty woods around us and the fire that's still got a little life in it. I dip back into the tent and grab the three sleeping bags. Reese and Kareem are still eyeing each other up like two magnets who have yet to make contact. I manage to zip them up together to form a makeshift comforter that I lay a few feet from the fire.

"Looks like someone had an idea." Kareem said, breaking his concentration.

I wink at him, "It's such a beautiful night- no bugs or clouds in the sky." I look at them, "I figured we could have our fun out here."

"I like the sound of that" Reese said as the three of us converge.