The Insatiable Boy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure? We can do something else?" I ask him, thinking of the dozens of other things he'd probably want to do instead.

He smiles again, making me love how his face lights up when he does. Nico shakes his head and kisses me, letting his lips linger on mine for a few seconds before he pulls away.

"We don't have to be sexual all the time, Gavin. I like just hanging out with you too."

I smile pretty wide, fairly surprised that beyond being such a good fuck buddy, Nico's also interested in being friends. I nod as I reach for my laptop and sit back beside him. "I like hanging out with you too." I say, as another yawn escapes my mouth.

Nico picks a show he's been watching and gives me a quick rundown so I wouldn't be too lost. I wave him off, knowing I'm too tired to get invested, but he remains happy that we're just cuddling like this. He gets comfortable and I rest my head on his shoulder as the title sequence starts.

I really couldn't have had a better weekend.