The Insatiable Boy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon I feel their hands on me with Reese pulling at my shirt and Kareem undoing my pants. It's like we're taking turns until each of us is undressed before each other- like a presentation of what we have to offer. I watch as Reese's eyes go wide at the bulge Kareem's sporting, with only me and him knowing just how big he can get. I place a hand on both of their asses, getting a chuckle from my older brother as I push them together. Slowly, I see their faces get closer until Kareem pulls Reese into a fiery kiss. I watch the two of them make out passionately, extending that electricity to my body as they touch me together.

It's like we have an unspoken agreement that tonight will be done in three's- and no one will be left behind. Kareem strips of his shirt and I see Reese eyeing his tattoos with each of the large black strokes seemingly dancing with the open fire. I lean in and take one of his nipples in my mouth, sucking hard, which gets a good moan out of my older bro.

"Come taste for yourself." I say to Reese, who follows my lead. We're both there sucking on his nipples and playing with his muscled chest as Kareem plants kisses along our heads.

Reese has relaxed a bit, understanding that there aren't any barriers between us as we continue to play. I watch him slide down Kareem's body, tracing down the boy's abs with his tongue.

I snuggle into him as he pulls my chin up for a kiss. "You've got good taste bro." He says, as I suck on his lips.

"I only play with the best." I reply with a snicker.

Reese is too focused to pay attention to our exchange. He presses his nose against Kareem's bulge, sniffing the boy's musk properly for the first time. He eventually tugs at the waistband and shucks off his shorts, leaving Kareem to glow in the light coming off the fire.

"Fuck, you're huge." He says, as he grabs it in his hand and gives him a few strokes.

Kareem pets his head as he looks up, "Show me what that pretty mouth can do."

Reese nods excitedly as he takes the dick in his mouth for the first time. I rest on Kareem's shoulder as he fondles me, both of us watching my friend get his fill of that fat Persian cock. He takes it down a couple inches, but there's still a lot to go. I look down, feeling my own cock throb, seeing my fuck buddy take so much of it.

"Fuck." Kareem moans out. He kisses me again, "Your friend here's giving you a run for your money."

I chuckle with him and pat Reese's head, "Well aren't you lucky?"

Kareem and I are standing together with our bodies touching as he grabs Reese's face and starts thrusting into his mouth. The boy has no choice but to take it, swallowing it all down as I see that thick shaft jab in and out of his pretty lips. Eventually Kareem eases up and lets him come up for air.

Reese pulls the boy into a kiss and catches his breath on Kareem's shoulder, "You're amazing." He says softly as he breathes, before pulling me into my own kiss. "I fucking owe you for this, dude. This is like one of the best nights of my life so far." I nod to him, knowing that Reese is such a slut, coming second only to me.

I then take my turn, sinking down to my knees and pull away Reese's boxers. The boy's cock nearly slaps me in the face with how hard it is, flinging a strand of pre-cum all over my lips when it does. He's sweet and I need even more. I start off with Reese who's been on the giving end most of the night so far. His cock twitches as I grab it by the base while fondling his balls in my other hand. Like Kareem, his are as large as eggs, hanging low from his body and swinging about every time I jerk him off. I suck him down, pressing my nose into his trimmed bush to inhale his scent. Reese counts to ten out loud, with Kareem joining in. It's become this game the two of us play and so far, I make it to ten each time with no problem.

"You boys are fun." Kareem says to my friend as he feels up Reese's body. Neither of us are as bulky as him, but Reese and I have great definition. Something tells me that Kareem's the type of Alpha that loves being able to toss his boys around. And tonight, we're offering up two toys for him to play with.

I pull off Reese's dick and give it a kiss, feeling him playfully pat my head in thanks. I then lean into the bigger of the two- Kareem's fat uncut cock with the head barely peeking through his foreskin. I slip my tongue underneath, loving that initial taste whenever I hook up with him. It's like all of his precum and musk have collected underneath- an intense flavor of him that's unlike anything else. I suck him off, albeit a bit slower as his cock always takes some time to get used to. I don't do my jaw any favors with all the hung guys I seem to hook-up with.

I look up to see the two of them wrestling with their tongues. Reese puts up a good fight, but it's no use considering how dominant Kareem is. He's grabbed my friend by the jaw and is now spitting into his mouth which makes me a little jealous.

After a minute of that, he calls out, "Little bro" which sounds like fucking music to my ears.

I look up at him, keeping Reese's cock close. "Open your mouth." He says, making sure Reese is watching.

I do as he says, opening it wide. Kareem lets his spit drip down all the way to me, a stream that's clear even through the campfire. I softly moan as it reaches my tongue and I hungry swallow it down.

"Thank you, big bro." I say with the biggest smile on my face.

He winks at me and caresses my cheek, "You're so fucking cute." He says as I suck more of his cock. There aren't any rules to what we're doing, so I mentally make a play for what I want to happen next. As I'm on my knees, throating Kareem's cock and jerking off Reese at the same time, I feel that familiar sensation. It's a twitch in my hole, followed by a series of clenches- it's my pucker's way of telling me that it's hungry and needs something to fill it.

"I've got an idea." I say, getting to my feet. "Kareem, lay on your back so I can ride you. I really needa feel that fat cock inside me."

Kareem nods as he turns to Reese. He licks the boy's neck, asking, "You okay with sharing, dude?"

Reese snickers. "Only with Gavin" he says as he pinches my nipple.

Kareem drops to the ground, laying back onto the makeshift blanket floor. His cock looks impossibly big in this position, making me wonder how I'm able to get it in me everytime. I slip into the tent for a second to grab the lube I'd stashed away and come back, handing it to Reese. He undoes the top and starts liberally coating my hole and taking advantage of my ass, kissing me in the process.

Reese gets down to his knees with me, like a kid eager to see whether or not the magic trick is real. I straddle Kareem's hips, feeling his hands all over my flat stomach as I reach back and stroke his cock. Then I get to my feet, aligning that fat tip against my hole.

"Fuck." I say, sliding down slowly. Even with the fucking that Nico gave me the other day, my hole is still tight. There's no discomfort or pain, only pressure against my opening as I try to get used to Kareem's size.

"That's a good boy" He says as he takes hold of my dick and gives me a stroke.

Reese is watching with his mouth wide open. "What's it feel like, dude?" He asks.

"Intense." I breathe out. "Like I could cum any second without even touching myself."

"Fuck" He mutters as I start to bounce on it. I take hold of Kareem's hands, using them as stability as I push up off my knees and slam back down. Reese moves behind me, getting a good view of that dick pushing inside of my spread cheeks. Slowly, I can feel Kareem opening me as I finally release my bottom lip from between my teeth. He notices too, giving me a cocky wink as I fuck myself.

"Bring that pussy over here, dude." He says to Reese who's broken out of the trance from watching us fuck. My friend eagerly moves over, straddling Kareem's chest. He puts his hands on my face and pulls me in for a kiss, smiling excitedly as Kareem pulls his cheeks apart.

"Sit on my face." The older boy orders as Reese lowers down, nearly suffocating him with his ass. Kareem's reduced to pleased grunts and the sound of his wet tongue slapping against Reese's pucker.

"Fuck." My friend says as he reaches over and braces himself on my shoulder. "He's really fucking getting in there." He says, a little out of breath.

I snicker as I continue to ride, "Kareem eats ass like it's the last meal he's going to get."

One cue, the tall tanned boy slaps Reese's ass and gives him a little bite on the cheek that I can see clearly from where I am. The boy moans loudly at that- clearly loving just how rough my brother can be.

Kareem continues to rim Reese, smacking him around every now and then as I feel his cock push deeper into me. We've developed this nice rhythm working over his muscular body, all while I get full access to Reese who looks even better now that he's drenched with sweat. The fire is still blazing beside us, keeping us plenty warm as the night falls upon us.

"Think you're ready to take this?" I ask Reese, not wanting to hog all of Kareem's fat dick to myself.

"Yeah." He replies quickly, but with a slight hesitation in his voice. I know where it's coming from- because I get the same worry every time I see just how hung our friend is. I press my forehead into Reese's, forcing his beautiful eyes to look into me.

"You can do this." I say, firmly. "He's opened you up and trust me when I say that he'll feel amazing in you." I've hooked up with Kareem so much at this point that I'm the authority on how to bottom for him. Reese nods as he leans in to kiss me. This time, it's less lustful. His lips press against his and his tongue flicks the front of my teeth- it's like his version of "I trust you."

"You're right." He says as he pulls off. I get up off of Kareem's dick, feeling that heavy piece of meat slap against his body as it slips out of my hole. I'd normally be disappointed in stopping, but I'm just way too excited for Reese to see how good it feels. We switch, with me taking his place as Kareem plays with my ass- the second pair he gets tonight.

"You're nice and gaping, Gav." He says to me as his fingers slip easily in and out of my opened hole.

"Time to open up another cute bottom." I reply as Reese takes his position, leaning back so the tip of Kareem's cock can press into his pucker. He's breathing heavily, hoping to relieve some of that initial pressure you get when you take on a cock like that.

Reese is wincing at the boy's size, but other than that, there's no sense of pain on his face. "You weren't kidding." He says, heavily as he starts to take on more. He's slow at first, but Reese doesn't stop- taking it in an inch at a time. Kareem's gripping onto my ass as he does this, which I take as his response to Reese's tight hole gripping onto his dick. It's like we're playing a game of telephone, sending motions through each other full circle.

"You good?" I ask my friend as I pull of Kareem's face and lay beside him.

"Fuck yeah." Reese says as he bounces a little more. "It's starting to feel amazing." He says as he lifts his legs and starts to ride.

I cuddle up next to Kareem as he pulls my face in close. He's smiling wide as Reese fucks himself. He licks my lips, "I have a feeling you two sluts are gonna wear me out once we move in." He says, playfully, "Never met anyone else so cock-hungry before."

I laugh as I reach for Reese's dick and give it a few strokes, "I'm pretty sure you and my little verse friend over here are gonna wear me out."

He nods as he licks at my cheek, "We're gonna give you all the cock you need, little bro."

I smile at the thought, knowing they're good on their word.

Reese is riding hard now, dripping in sweat as he bounces on Kareem's fat dick. He's in the zone, with this lustful look on his face- like all he wants is to feel this dick inside him and to make the Persian god cum. I watch his dick flop in the air, sending spiderwebs of precum from that dripping tip. My mouth starts to water as I lean in and suck on it. It's sweet, like the purest boy juice you can find, paired with the salty musk of his skin as the fire continues to heat us up.

Kareem's fingers tangle their way into my hair as he guides me up and down the cock like the puppet master he is. I take it down easily, feeling that large head slip past my throat as he fucks my face. It's really this perfect rhythm, with Reese riding at just the right angle to give my hungry mouth what it needs.

Even with Reese's dick down my throat and Kareem fingering at my hole, I feel that same wave of horniness wash through my body. I need more, and when I'm this horny, my mind starts to wander to dirty places.

"Are you guys down to try something with me?" I ask, pulling off Reese's dick and getting to my knees.

My blonde friend nods yes, shaking the beads of sweat that collect at the ends of his hair. Kareem nods as well, curious to see what I'm thinking.

"Alright Kareem, stay where you are, you're perfect." I say with a wink. He blows me a kiss as I turn back to Reese.

"I'm gonna ride him and lean forward, which should give you the perfect angle to slide your dick in." At this point my dick is doing all the talking, as it hangs heavily between my legs.

"No way? Reese asks as he gives himself a stroke, "You want us to DP you?"

Kareem chimes in, "Yeah little bro, are you sure? I'm thick as it is and Reese is pretty big himself."

I turn back and forth between them and curl my face into a smile, "Trust me guys, I know I can do this. I've wanted to get double penetrated for years but never found a pair of guys to do it with." I bite down on my bottom lip, "You two couldn't have been more perfect."

They both nodded, knowing that nothing they said could prevent me from acting on this. I was too horny, my hole was too hungry, and there was no way I was going to finish the night off without having both of these incredibly hot guys inside me.

"Wands at the ready." I said, getting a collective laugh around the campfire. It eased much of the worry that swept through our site, knowing that wouldn't bring anything good.

I straddled Kareem's lap and leaned back, aligning his cock with my hole.

"Fuck" He said as it slipped in easily, getting deep into my hole in one motion. "You are ready, bro." He said as he lightly punched my hole.

"One down, one to go." I said as I wiggled my ass on his dick, using it to open me up more. It's still slick and wet with Reese's juices as they mix into mine.

Reese was hypnotized, watching me fuck myself as he pulled my cheeks apart, seeing that long shaft disappear between them. The boy may have just gotten pounded, but the sight of my ass shaking in front of him, brings out his inner top.

"Come here dude." I say as I turn back to him, breaking him from his trance. He comes up behind me, wedging his dick between my cheeks. Reese is holding me at my hips with his head nestled at my shoulder, looking down at Kareem. I turn mine to see his handsome face lit up by the campfire. Really, I couldn't have been more lucky.

"I wanna make you feel so good, Gav." He says, softly, like he's making a promise here and now. He takes his cock and taps it against my cheeks. Kareem grads the bottle of lube and hands it to him, which Reese takes, not before planting a cute kiss on the boy's hand. The attraction between them has grown quickly as we form this unspoken rule to never leave the third person feeling left out. Reese liberally lubes up his dick and pours some on Kareem's cock and my hole, for good measure.

"Start slow, but don't stop until you're all the way in." I say, knowing that a single moment of hesitation could mean the end of this little fantasy.

The blonde boy nods as he starts to push in, pressing Kareem's cock further down to make way for his own. My ass is tight at first, seemingly resisting. But I know from all my bottoming experience that it just takes a little coaxing. Reese continues on, slowly fitting the head of his cock in until it slips inside, sending a jolt of pressure through my spine.

"Holy shit." I say as my eyes bulge out. I reach for something, anything to hold onto, until Kareem finally grabs my hand and interlocks our fingers. At the same time, Reese pulls his arms over my chest, holding me in place.

"Breathe, Gav." He says with his warm breath in my ear. His cock continues to push into me, and by now, that initial sting has worn off. I do as he says, letting my body relax and get used to the feeling of my hole being this full for the first time. \

"You good, little bro?" Kareem asks, still holding onto my hand.

"Yeah." I say with a heavy breath. "It feels like you both are pressing into my prostate." I bite down, "It's intense."

Reese kisses my cheek and runs his free hand over the muscled boy's abs, "I can feel your dick, Kareem." He growls, "It's like we're frotting inside Gav's tight little cunt."

"Fuck yeah we are." The older boy says as I start to move.

I lift myself on my knees, using those muscles I work so hard to train at the gym. Even with all of the lube, the friction of these cocks against my walls is there, making me shiver. The boys stay put, letting me take the wheel as I rock back on their dicks, fucking myself slowly.

I do this for a few minutes, grinding on their dicks as my pussy starts to open up more. I fall into a trance, focusing only on their dicks and how tight my hole clamps around them. Here, I can feel every single ridge and vein- those pronounced heads as they slide against my walls and scrape up my ass juices for me to clean off later. Kareem brings his hands up to my chest, rubbing against my wet skin while Reese does the same to stomach. I'd never been touched this much, and I don't think a single pair of hands will be enough after this.

"You feel better?" Kareem asks, warming me up with the concern that's dripping in his voice. I nod yes, as he props himself up on his elbows and motions for me to meet him halfway. Reese helps me along, lowering me slowly until I'm met with my brother's soft lips, pulling me into a passionate kiss. I turn my head to the side, inviting Reese in as he licks both of our lips before joining our kiss. It's wet, and sloppy, and yet even in our blind and hungry motions, I can tell each of them apart.

I pull away slowly, seeing the spit glistening from their wet lips. I turn to Reese, saying, "Fuck me." as he nods excitedly and grabs onto my hips. The blonde boy starts to thrust, pulling his dick out a few inches before shoving them back in. He's tentative, clearly concerned at going too fast, but eventually he speeds up. The feeling of his dick pulling in and out of me is beyond pleasurable, making my own cock rock hard. Kareem notices, as he dips his fingers into my foreskin and tastes my pre-cum.

"Fuck this feels good!" I hear Reese say as he fucks me. His balls hang low from his body, slapping against Kareem's cock every time he pushes back in. Kareem holds me down on his dick like he's keeping the door to my pussy open, so Reese can go in and out. It feels too good, but I know it won't last much longer. Even opened up, my hole still clamps down on both of their dicks which is sure to make them cum anytime soon. I lean down to kiss Kareem, who hungrily accepts my lips while slowly jerking me off. Reese too, plants kisses along my back and even bites down on my shoulders.

I feel Reese's thrusts get faster, like he knows his load his coming and he wants to really make the most of this. He grabs onto my hips and fucks me, with Kareem placing his big hands over the boy's. They both hold onto me as I hear Reese's breathing get faster while his fingers dig into my boy.

"I'm not gonna last much longer guys. Gav's too fucking tight." He says, in a deep voice. His thrusts are frantic now and I know that even if he tried, my blonde friend wouldn't be able to stop himself.