The Insatiable Boy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Breed me, Reese, I wanna feel your fucking load deep in my pussy." I reply back, feeling the sexual being inside me take over. From the minute I'd seen how well Reese and Kareem got along, I knew that this was how I wanted the night to end. I was greedy, and I wanted Reese's load first.

"Fuck-fuck-fuck." He said as he finished himself off. Reese wrapped his arms around my body, holding me in place as his cock blasted into my hole. His breath was so hot, I felt like it could burn my skin. It felt too damn good, to be held so tightly and feel my already full hole get wet with a man's load.

Kareem reached up and touched us, "Fuck dude I can feel your dick pumping loads against mine. It's so fucking hot." He said as he got a high five from the spent blonde boy.

He pulled my head aside to kiss me, saying, "I promise I'll last longer next time we do this, but that pussy didn't give me a choice."

"That was amazing." I said to him as he slipped out of my hole, making a noise of sloshing water that was super hot. He laid down beside Kareem and they kissed briefly, before the Persian stud stroked my dick.

"You ready for another load?" He asked with his cock still inside me.

"Fuck yes." I said, wanting nothing else in the world.

Kareem gave me that killer smile that made my knees week as he gripped onto my waist and started to fuck into me. He'd been still for most of our DP, waiting his turn to give my ass the railing he needed. Reese cozied up to the boy, resting his head on Kareem's pecs as he watched in amazement.

The fucking he gave me was the sloppiest thing I'd ever felt- with Reese's cum dripping out of my used pucker and pooling all along Kareem's trimmed pubes. Like reading my mind, he dipped his fingers into the little cum puddles and fed it to me, with my lips hungrily sucking up as much of it as I could.

"There's more where that came from" Kareem said as he fucked up into my hole. The added cum made it slide a lot easier, letting him fuck me as rough as he wanted without hurting me. I was held up, feeling that huge brown dick slam in and out of my hole repeatedly. It felt good- too fucking good. Reese continued to touch me, seeing my muscles tense as I got pounded and my body dripped profusely in sweat.

I placed my hands on the older boy's chest and hung my head just above their faces. "Breed me, Kareem. Breed your little brother and mix your cum in with Reese's"

"Oh fuck." my blonde friend said, hearing my foul mouth talk on its own.

Kareem followed on cue, "I'm gonna make that pussy so fucking sloppy Gav. Gonna make sure my little bro is always loaded up."

"Breed me, please!" I begged, coaxing that load out of him. Kareem started to shake and I could feel his cock spurting inside me, draining him of that load he'd been holding onto for me.

"Fuck!" he cursed out as he let go of me, causing my body to put its full weight on him. His dick lodged deep into me in the process, hitting my prostate at the right angle.

"Holy shit I'm cumming too!" I said, as I looked down, seeing streaks of my white jizz shoot into the air and all over their faces. Both boys opened their mouths to catch it, each getting some of my load on their tongues while the rest blasted all over their faces. It was too much- seeing those beautiful boys covered in my cum.

I fell down on them, with fatigue catching up to me as Kareem caught me and nestled my wet body between theirs. Once I hit their warm flesh, both of them showered me with kisses, filling me with butterflies.

"You did amazing, Gav. That's honestly the best fuck I've ever had." Kareem said as he nibbled into my neck.

"Fuck yeah dude. I honestly can't thank you enough for setting this up." He kissed my cheek, "The three of us are gonna be inseparable." He said as he gave Kareem a high five.

"I couldn't picture this working out any better." I admitted, as I snuggled into my boys, smelling their musky skin and the scent of cum wafting through the air.

Reese tickled at my back before he got up to inspect my hole. He pulled my cheeks apart, sending a shiver as the cold night air made contact with my wet pucker.

"Dude his hole is so fucking sloppy. Never seen a cunt this glazed or open before." We chuckled as Reese dove down, eager to taste it. I continued to kiss my brother, feeling the blonde boy do the same thing with my hole. It's like he was making out with my cunt lips which were puffy and gaping.

"Push it out for me, Gav." He said as he got underneath me, wanting to collect the buried cum straight from my hole.

I did as he asked, knowing there wouldn't be any shame between the three of us. Once I felt like I'd emptied myself, Reese got up and presented his tongue to us: a large amount of creamy white jizz puddled in the middle as he turned the tip up to keep it from spilling.

"Spit it into my mouth." I said, clearly not done playing.

He gave me a wink before holding his face over mine and letting the mix of cum and spit fall down between us.

"That's the hottest fucking thing I've seen." Kareem said as we brought our lips together, snowballing that load. I licked at Reese's lips to get everything he had, loving the taste of their cum mixed together.

"Wait-" Kareem said as he gripped my jaw and pulled my face to his. "I want some too."

I raised my eyebrow to him as a way to ask if he was sure. He simply nodded, "It looks too hot not to try." He pulled me into a kiss as I passed the load along to him, feeling his tongue close overmine and steal it away from me. We kissed again before he pulled Reese's face in to give him a proper kiss before closing his mouth and swallowing everything down.

"Tastes pretty good." He said with a killer smile.

I replied back, "We've officially tasted everyone's cum." I looked over to my brother, "Now all we gotta do is get Kareem to bottom for us."

Reese attacked the boy's sides as I held him down. The tall, built boy squirmed at Reese's tickling while laughing hard. He caught his breath, "You'll have to give me a starter toy because you boys aren't small."

I looked over at Reese as two sly grins formed on our faces, like we were hatching a plot already. "What do you say we take this inside?" I ask. "You boys fucking wore me out."

"Hell yeah." They said as we all got up. Kareem gathered the makeshift sleeping pad while Reese threw water over the fire, leaving only the brightness of the stars above us. I walked over to the tent and moved some stuff around to make room for us. We laid the pad down and got in our positions with each boy taking both ends, while leaving a spot in the middle for me.

"This really was the best damn night ever." I said feeling their arms drape over me and each other as we quickly drifted off to sleep.

***

We woke up the next day, sweaty and sticky from the night before. I got up first and headed outside to piss. Turning my back, I watched as the sleeping boys scooched closer to each other, like my presence was missed and they needed the warmth and feeling of a naked body beside them. I came back a few minutes later to see them awake, but still clutching onto each other like they were lifelong lovers. They smiled when they saw me and motioned for me to regain my place as I handed out a bottle of water for us to share.

"It smells like fucking sex in here." I say with a laugh as I looked over at the disheveled boys next to me.

Reese stretches and fixing his blonde hair back to it's perfect state. He leans over and presses his nose against both of our chests. "It smells like cum and cute boys."

We laugh together as Kareem gets to his feet and extends a hand to both of us, "Come on, let's hike over to that river so we can clean up while it's still early."

We nod our heads as we gather the rest of our things and hesitantly get dressed. It's a shame really, to wear clothes around each other when it's clear how much of a mutual attraction there is. Kareem says the trail weaves through some of the larger ones, so there's a possibility we could run into other campers, though unlikely. Still, he assures, that the river itself is pretty isolated, so we should get our privacy there.

We follow him, walking along the trail after packing up camp for the most part. Reese stops every now and then to take pictures of the scenery. "For Instagram" he says to me, as he frames the perfect picture.

I pull each of my guys into a kiss, making sure to snap a picture as our lips meet. "These are for me." I say back to Reese, with a wink.

It's here where we get to know each other better, with each of us spitting facts like they're items on a grocery list. It's a strange feeling- to be sharing this much basic information with guys I've hung out and hooked up with plenty of times. It goes to show how much we leave out when sex is the main reason for being together. The trails narrow as I finally feel like I got a good sense of who these guys are. And by the time we reach the river, I'm convinced that beyond being two of the best sexual partners I've ever had, they're actually great friends.

"Whoa" Reese says, breaking me from this realization, as I look up to see a large river with a waterfall perched just at the edge.

"Let's head over there" Kareem says as he points towards the stream, "I could use a shower."

The three of us put down our stuff and start stripping out of our clothes. Kareem's skin looks so deeply caramelized underneath the morning sun, while Reese's shapely ass makes my cock stir. The older boy catches my stares and gives me a wink, promising there's fun to be had. We walk through the river, feeling the cool water on our bodies as we splash around for a little bit. Kareem assures that no one's around, so we play for a little bit- getting on each other's shoulders and spraying each other with mouthfuls of fresh water. By the time we make it to the waterfall, Kareem breaks out this special soap that supposedly won't harm the fish, and starts lathering us up. He does double duty, with both me and Reese letting ourselves be touched and loving the feeling. We return the favor, washing him up liberally and stealing kisses along the way.

Eventually the soap runs out, leaving pairs of wet hands still rubbing at each other's bodies. Kareem pulls Reese into a kiss underneath the stream and motions for me to join them. I wrap my arms around the blonde boy who's now sandwiched between the two of us, and our now hard cocks.

"I really need one of you in me right now," Reese said, breaking from Kareem's lips and giving us a pouted look. I flick my fingers through his wet hair as Kareem reaches for his bag perched on one of the taller rocks. He pulls out a bottle of lube we didn't know about and hands it to me, saying.

"Open him up for me, little bro."

I nod as Reese arches his back, giving me the perfect view of his hiss as it sits just above the water line. I give it a squeeze before lining up my greased cock against his pucker.

"Yes." He moans out as I slip in easily, and start giving him a few strokes. He rode the hell out of Kareem last night, so there wasn't much resistance. My hole, on the other hand, is still pretty sensitive, but I'm already dreaming of the next threesome.

"You feel real good, Gav," The blonde boy says to me as he pulls me into a kiss.

"You do too, bro. I'm gonna love getting this hole nice and wet for Kareem."

He nods excitedly and turns back to the tall, brown boy. Reese hooks his arms around Kareem's neck as I grab onto his narrow waist and pound into him. The fact that we're naked and out in nature is making this whole thing even hotter as the water continues to fall on us . As empty as it is, the thought of being caught makes my dick even harder than before. I kiss on the boy's neck and take all my horniness out on him.

"Pound that ass, Gavin!" Kareem says as he pulls off the boy's hungry lips. He pushes Reese's face down to suck his dick, giving me a full view of his muscled chest and arms. He catches me checking him out and pulls me in for a kiss.

"We gotta go camping more often." I say to him as I kiss at his neck.

He chuckles, "You know what they say about having sex at a campsite?"

I shake my head as he gives me a wink.

"It's intense." He replies, emphasizing the pun.

I roll my eyes hard and pull Reese back up as Kareem tries to get me to laugh. "Let's give him something to fuck before his jokes get any worse."

Reese laughs as he turns around and hungrily backs into Kareem's cock. His eyes go wide as he starts to kiss my chest.

"How do you take this all the time?" He says as his eyes roll back.

"You're not much smaller." I remind him as he gets to work on my nipples.

We go like this for a while, with the water splashing around us as Kareem slams his dick into the boy. Reese is sucking at my nipples and jerking my cock, pulling off every now and then to let his moans escape freely. We get into this little groove of kissing and touching and fucking, with Reese putting thos soft lips against every inch of accessible skin while Kareem pounds him at just about every angle. It's perfect really, with the morning sun shining high above us, while the cool stream cools us off before it gets too hot.

Reese has slowed down his kisses, settling for simply hugging me while he presses his face into my chest. He's concentrating on getting fucked, I figure, as Kareem continues to pound him in steady, powerful strokes. His little whimpers are so fucking sexy, paired with the hungry looks he gives me when he pulls his head up.

"You take it so good Reese." I say as I kiss on the top of his wet head and rub my fingers into his jawline.

"I learned from the best" He replies before kissing me and leaning down to take my dick. He's hungry now, slurping my cock up easily and taking it down to the base. Kareem claws at his back, leaving marks on the boy's creamy white skin that will likely be gone tomorrow, without any evidence of what we'd done. I look over to see Kareem's dark, furred skin, with each of the hairs on his body matted down with water. His abs have curled up and he's holding onto the blonde boy tightly as his breaths come in heavy streams.

"Are you close?" I ask him, already knowing the answer.

"Yeah." He breathes out as he pulls me in for a kiss. "Let's cum together." He says as our lips interlock and he gives Reese the last few strokes he needs to finish himself off. I feel Kareem nibbling at my lips as he breathes hot air into my mouth. His body shakes a bit as he holds Reese firmly in place, spewing his morning load into the boy's hungry hole. Campers could be well outside of a hundred feet from us and they'd still be able to hear the roars of my older brother as he breeds his new fucktoy. My moans are loud, but still drowned out by the older boy, as I fill Reese's mouth with my own load.

"Relax bro, come down with me." I say as I pull Kareem in and we both parachute down from that high.

He starts chuckling as he catches his breath and pulls away to give me a clear view of those hazel eyes. "I wish I could start every morning with a tight cunt around my dick."

Reese gives my cock a final kiss before coming up and showing off the load that's dripping from his mouth. Kareem pulls him in, licking at the stray strand and cleaning up the boy until he's clear of anything incriminating.

"I think that can be arranged." He says, playfully, I offer to finish him off, but he turns me down, saying that he's more than satisfied right now to have had us. "You can suck me off in the car." He offers as we get back under the water to clean up one last time.

We slowly get dressed again, ditching our shirts as we gather the rest of our things and walk back to the campsite. The rest of our stuff is untouched, still in the neat piles we left them in. We divvy up the rest of the gear between us and make the trek back to the car,

Before we get to the parking lot, we run into an older couple and what we assume to be their teenage son. He didn't look a day over 16, but the high school t-shirt, along with the "Class of 2019" text tells me that he's 18 at least. We exchange greetings, with the Dad going on about how great it is to see young people camping. Kareem and Reese play up their charm which the older lady eats up as expected.

Their son, on the other hand, is a bit more reserved and refuses to look either of us in the eye. He constantly goes back and forth to look at us, like he's trying to understand something. I manage to catch his Dad saying how they ran out of water, and how lucky they were that their son was able to find a fresh stream nearby. The info causes the boy to turn bright red as he looks back at us. I give the kid a wink as we part ways and walk towards the car.

"He totally saw us fucking at the river," I say to the two guys as Kareem opens the trunk.

"He definitely did." Reese agrees, "Did you see how embarrassed he got?"

Kareem nods, "We gave the kid the show of his life. I guarantee you he'll be jerking off to that for a while."

We share a laugh as we pile into the car and drive off. Kareem takes the wheel as I slip into the backseat at the last minute, hoping to reward Reese for being such a good slut this morning. I watch Kareem's sultry eyes from the rearview mirror as I sink my head into the blonde boy's pants and whip out his dick. I suck on him for a while, enjoying Reese's dick and all the precum he's giving me. Once we reach the city, he grasps onto my face and fucks into my mouth.

"Fuck." He moans out as he fills me up with his cum. I greedily take it all, loving how it feels as it trickles down my throat. Reese sinks into his seat, as I clean off the rest of the load from my mouth.

"Thanks Gav." He says as I kiss him again.

I reply with a smirk, "Anytime bro" as we fix our seatbelts just as Kareem turns into our neighborhood. He pulls into an open slot a block from both Garaham and my place. The three of us get down and sort our stuff before we part ways.

I give both of them a big hug and a soft kiss as we make plans to meet up again before we're due to move in. We share a collective pout, knowing that we had such a great two days and will have to say goodbye for now. Still, I'm pretty confident I'll hang out with each of them soon for more fun.

Kareem drives off and Reese walks back to Graham, as I make my way to my building. I walk through the foyer and up the stairs, seeing Nico opening the door to his apartment as I walk closer.

"Hey Gav." He says with a smile as he sees me.

"Hey." I reply back as I close the distance between us. He sticks his head out to give me a quick kiss as we compose ourselves. "I take it Abby and Miguel aren't around?"

He smiles, "Some weird Mommy & Me class- no Daddies allowed." He chuckles, giving me that handsome, white-toothed grin. "I see you're just getting back,"

I nod, fixing the straps to my backpack, "I went on a little camping trip with some friends. I'm really looking forward to a hot shower and a soft bed." I say with a slight yawn.

He continues to smile at me, "Do you want some company?" He says as he starts to close the door to his place.

"Definitely." I respond, I open mine and let him in. I set the bags in the closet and lead us into my bedroom as I start to strip down. "I'm gonna take a shower." I say to him as I disappear into the bathroom, leaving Nico sitting on my bed.

A few minutes later, I come back with a towel around my waist to see him under my covers with his shirt off. He smiles at my return and I walk over to the other side to join him.

Nico pulls me into a soft kiss and starts rubbing at my arm. "Do you want to put on a movie or something? We can kill some time before we get hungry." I look at the clock to see that it's only three . "They won't be back for a few hours."