The Instructress Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna was still nervous about intercourse. She clenched her fists and sat upright with her closed thighs ensuring that Sam remained in total sensory deprivation as she built up her courage.

She jumped up suddenly, bouncing on the balls of her feet as she pulled her crumpled lingerie from between her legs. Sam seemed surprisingly composed as he scooped back her long blonde hair and let it flow down her back.

"It's okay," he whispered.

He peeled off her black top and bra and let her acclimatise to his touch against her breasts. He then eased Donna back against the wall and gently pushed himself inside. He stopped as she cried out and then continued gently as she pulled him closer. He now knew the rhythms of her body and went as tenderly as he had with his tongue. Donna moaned in delight as she climaxed and then hugged Sam as he came.

"Was that nice?" Sam breathed.

Donna giggled nervously, secretly delighted to have enjoyed penetration, "Wow, we did it," she mouthed, too shy to make eye contact.

"That was amazing."

He knew what the embarrassed girl wanted, and he unwrapped his arms from her waist and pulled her hand as he lay back down on the sofa.

"You're crazy," she exclaimed.

"And you're naked," Sam replied as her naked round bottom sunk down on to his face.

"We're sweaty," she trembled, sliding around on his face until Sam's features seemed to interlock between her cheeks.

"Let me know when you want to make love again..." Sam mumbled.

"Oh I will," Donna grinned, pulling a blanket around her naked body.


12