The Interlude

Story Info
Married cheaters find some alone time.
2k words
4.05
12.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was over at wife's friend's house for their yearly cookout. It's never a lot of fun for me since I don't really know the people there, and I end up being the one watching the kids the whole time. Top that off with a bunch of dads who all know each other and are not really looking to invite a new friend into the group, and I find myself literally counting down the time until we leave.

However, this year we got a babysitter for the youngest and the oldest was content to watch TV the whole time. That's where I found myself just sort of hanging out alone outside when she approached me.

Jennifer wasn't too close a friend of ours. She and her husband were well known to the group, and their son was a little older than our oldest, but we had never really considered ourselves friends of theirs. I always had a small thing for her, but with my wife this intertwined with her friends I wasn't about to make this a well-known secret. I tended to just admire from a distance during these sorts of things. Of course without the kids to watch I had been drinking a bit more than usual this afternoon, and perhaps my glances were starting to linger a bit too long in her direction, this is why, I suspected, she was approaching me in the first place.

As she walked over to me, a drink in her hand, I couldn't help but notice the exotic Asian features she had. At five foot two, she was on the shorter side, but her small frame had a very nice set of tits on them, and the one piece skirt she was wearing was very tight. Becoming a mom had changed her appearance somewhat too. She was probably the rail thin girl in college, but now her hips had filled out and her legs were much more muscular than they probably ever were before. The most striking thing about her; however, was that her hair was always in a ponytail, but it was just so silky smooth. Almost like she put something in every single day to make sure it stood out. Of course none of this compared to the smile that she flashed me when she finally got over to where I was standing.

"It's a nice party" she said.

"Yes, yes it is," I countered.

I suddenly glance around looking for my wife. I want to make sure she's not witnessing my possible transgression here. Over the years I've come to experience more than one unpleasant conversation on the ride home after a party like this for speaking out of turn and having my words traverse back to my wife before we leave for the night.

Jennifer asks, "Everyone good in the family?"

"Yep, we're all good, you guys?" I respond.

"Yes, we're doing very well."

"Great!" I said, "Anything new with you?"

Jennifer takes in a deep breath, "Well, I was going to ask you a question, but I'm not sure I should now."

"Really, well that's too bad because I've got nothing but time on my hands here," I retort.

"Well, it's just I keep noticing that you're staring at me, and I'm wondering if there's something you're seeing that I don't. Like, is something stuck in my teeth?" Jennifer asks.

Blushing I said, "Oh, yeah, sorry about that, but to be honest I've had a few too many this afternoon, and you look amazing in that outfit."

Jennifer blushing now said, "Wow, okay. I wasn't expecting that."

Stammering I said, "Yeah, please don't mention anything to my wife. I really shouldn't have said anything."

"Sure, no problem. It was nice of you to say that. Robert doesn't even notice me much anymore. To be quite frank I'm very happy you said something."

"I've got a lot more I could say, but I'm not. Umm, yeah, I really should be checking on the kid now," I said as I turn and walk away.

A few minutes later I'm in the upstairs bathroom finishing up and washing my hands when I open the door to see Jennifer trying to walk in. She's crying, and I'm a little freaked out about our earlier conversation so I'm trying my best to avoid another situation, but a damsel in distress is a weak spot for me. I let her go by me, and I close the door leaving us alone in the bathroom.

I ask her what's wrong, and she tries her best to calm down. Between shuttered breaths she recounts how Robert is once again downstairs making her the butt of his jokes to all of their friends. She's asked him to stop it more than once, and now he's at it again.

My initial thought was how I never noticed Robert doing that until she mentioned it, and then I thought of whether or not I do that. I was lost in this train of thought when I felt her hand on my arm. When I snapped back to reality I realized that I was alone in a bathroom at a party with this very attractive woman. The flood of hormones that raced to my crotch was enough to put down a small horse. I stumbled back a step, and I looked into Jennifer's eyes. Big mistake, my cock got even harder, and the bulge in my shorts was unmistakable now.

Jennifer just looked at me, and I must have gone pale or something because she asked, "Are you ok?"

"Yes, I'm fine, I'm just sorry you're upset," I respond trying to bend forward to hide my obvious arousal.

"Oh, it's fine. I'm sure I'll get over it in a few minutes. And thanks again for what you said earlier. It really made my day," she said as she rubbed my arm gently.

"Well, that's what I'm here for," I said jokingly.

Jennifer then leaned in and gave me a hug. There was nothing I could do. My erection was so hard now that there was no way she didn't feel that poking her. The awkwardness was about to ratchet up to level 100. When she pulled away she looked up at me and gave me a strange smirk. That smile said everything I needed to know.

"I'm sorry," I blurted out.

"I'm not in control of this thing all the time," I offered. My cheeks were so red, and the room was getting super hot now.

"Oh my god, are you for real?" She asked looking down at my pants.

"You really know how to make a woman's day don't you?" She asked jokingly.

"I can't help it, you are just so hot in that outfit," I said. "There's so much I would like to do to you."

"Oh yeah, like what?" She smirked again leaning back against the vanity, the distance between us widening.

This was my opening. It was as clear an invitation as I was ever going to get. I reached down between her legs and I brought my right hand up against her warm mound. Her lace panties were giving over an impressive amount of heat. I gently stroked her with my middle finger while we stared into each other's eyes. She reached out with her hand and rubbed the outside of my shorts evening the odds.

I pulled her panties aside and I inserted my middle and ring fingers into her, and I began to probe her slowly. She was getting wet very fast. She lifted herself up on the edge of the sink so her feet were just off the floor. I leaned down and kissed her open mouth, and our tongues exploded into one another. Her hand shot up and grabbed the back of my head locking my face on hers. I started to pump my fingers into her with more speed now. Our bodies pressed together and she tried to wrap her legs around me with my hand caught between us. A low, soft moan escaped her mouth, and I knew I was doing something right, but the excitement was too much, and I wasn't sure I would get another chance like this with her. So in one motion I pulled my hand out, pulled her skirt up and pulled down her panties. I pushed her all the way onto the sink counter and I knelt down between her legs and started liking her wet pussy.

Jennifer reached down with her right hand and grabbed my head again, pressing it into her crotch, and her left hand shot out to the mirror to steady herself. Her thighs began to squeeze against the side of my head and it was a little difficult to breathe, but I was not slowing down. My tongue raced up and down the length of her, twirling into her, and then rounding out on her clit. A few seconds of this, and then I started to focus on her clit more. Jennifer began whispering, "faster, harder, more, yes, yes".

Then all at once, Jennifer relaxed and pushed my face away. The sensitivity was too much as her orgasm rocked through her body. I stood up, and the reflection of my face in the mirror showed the glistening juices from Jennifer's body all over my mouth and nose. I reached up and wiped away what I could with my left hand. Jennifer slowly climbed down and rearranged her skirt. I attempted to shift my impossibly hard erection into a more comfortable position. That's when Jennifer got down on her knees in front of me and began unbuckling my belt. "Let me help you with that," she said.

My hard cock flopped out when Jennifer finally pulled my underwear down. Jennifer tentatively stuck out her tongue and licked at the pre-cum on the head of my cock tasting the warm fluid. I reached down and grabbed the base of her ponytail, and she leaned her head down and enveloped my cock into her mouth. Not all guys have large cocks, and mine, while not small isn't the giant cock you see in porn either. Nevertheless, Jennifer was able to take most of it into her mouth, her warm tongue sliding up and down the side of my penis inside of her mouth. I leaned my head back and let out a deep breath.

Jennifer knows what she's doing. She moves her right hand to my shaft and begins rhythmically jacking my cock while licking and sucking on the head. I look down at her giving me head, and the enthusiasm with which she's masturbating me is so exciting. My own climax is starting to build, and it's not likely I'll be able to hold out long. She pulls her mouth away, and looks up at me and starts jacking my cock even faster, her spit providing all the necessary lubrication. She starts to murmur at my cock, "come on, cum for mama. Let me taste that cum. I want you to blow your load all over me."

The climax starts in my legs, and I tense up through my body. Jennifer senses my impending explosion and leans her open mouth over the head of my cock. My hot semen shoots into her waiting mouth, and Jennifer matches each spasm with a corresponding swallow. When I finish shaking, she cleans off any remaining wetness with her mouth, and stands up.

She casually bends over and grabs her panties and wads them up in her hand. I ask her if she's going to put them back on, to which she replies, "only after I dry out a bit."

She reaches into the sink and starts to wash her hands. I pull up my shorts and press up against her backside, and I slide a hand up between her thighs. The amount of wetness there is incredible, and I can feel my cock twitch, but I know we've both been away too long at this party and our time here is done.

I reach into the sink and wash my hands too, then I dry them and in one motion I open, step out, and close the bathroom door again. The rest of the afternoon, Jennifer and I steal glances at each other from across the room. Something tells me that these little parties are going to be much more interesting in the future.