The Intern

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nite_
Nite_
35 Followers

"Can I...?", she asked, water-drops forming on her silky lips.

"Yes, please...", whimpered Nina, throwing the underwear she was holding onto a chair near the wall, where the rest of Anette's clothes were.

Anette slipped her hands under Nina's shirt and pulled upwards, getting the shirt off her. She put a finger on Nina's lips and brushed her stiff nipples with her other hand. Nina couldn't help the moan. Then Anette unbuttoned Nina's trousers and let them slip to the floor. Now Nina was only covered with her black sports-top and her tiny pink thongs, which were now almost as dry as Anette. She just briefly touched the wet surface of the thongs and then run her finger up Nina's body and lifted the finger to her lips, then Anette touched the fingertip with her tongue.

"Candy...", she whispered softly and lifted Nina's hands up.

She pulled up the top, releasing Nina's breast from under the pressure. Her nipples stood erect and Anette admired their full forms. While not huge or large in any sense, Nina was built with a bit more material than Anette. She had enough to attract the attention of males when she was walking down the street, but not anywhere near "porn-magazine-cover-girl" material. Enough for erotic magazines though. Or anything to do with beauty and nudity, not just porn. Then Anette continued along the sides of Nina's body and to her thongs, which she untied and let them, too, fall to the floor. Nina's shaved lips glistened in the dim light from all the attention she had gotten. Anette bent down to gather the clothes and stopped midway to give a slight kiss to Nina's lower part. She fought the urge to push Anette's head towards her, she wanted her touch so much. The clothes were all on the chair and the two women naked, Anette stepped into the shower and drew Nina with her.

"I've been watching you the whole time you have been here", Nina said. "Feels like the three or four weeks had only been a few days, but on the other hand, it feels like I've been waiting for this for months or years."

Anette smiled, touched Nina's lips with her finger, and put her head on her shoulder. "I've been watching you for almost a year...", she whispered. "Every day when you come and go. When you go to the gym. When you are taking a walk.", she continued, still pressed tightly against her wet skin. "I've just been so unsure of.. of, everything really. Myself, your feelings and gender preferences, the world. But not my feelings. Never my feelings." Anette withdrew a bit so that she could look straight into Nina's hazel eyes, which were quite wide open with amazement from her confessions. "Do you remember, about a year ago, when a group of students were introduced to your company, and spent a good part of the month here, learning things?"

It took a few seconds for Nina to recover her voice. "Ye-- yeah, I remember...", she said and then as things clicked into their respective slots, her eyebrows raised and her eyes went all the way open. "That girl... It was You? You had shorter hair then, and it was kinda red...", she muttered on, clearly remembering things past. "And you had that cute little kitten tattooed on your neck... And..." The sentence was left hanging in the open, Nina put her hands to Anette's cheeks and gazed deep into those green eyes. "You know", Nina continued, "I still have that note you put on my desk the day you all left... I, I think that back then I really didn't figure out who it was that left that, but it was one of the most beautiful things I have ever read."

The two women stared at each other for quite a while in almost complete silence, only the water falling from the shower, running down their naked bodies, and disappearing into the drain on the floor made no sound whatsoever. But, then, the sound was maybe the only sense that didn't figure out into the scene then. They could intensely feel each other, and smell the fragrances of their bodies. The taste was coming next when Nina leaned downwards, and with Anette's head still held in her arms, she pressed her lips against hers. A little salty from all the sweat, Anette's lips tasted sweeter than anything Nina had known before. The silky texture and the warmth of the pink lips went straight through Nina's head and continued right down her entire body. She dwelt in the feeling as long as she could. Without withdrawing her lips, she opened her eyes and noticed that Anette kept hers still closed, and she could swear she noticed a tear amongst all the water.

Taking her lips only for a second, Anette loosened her grasp of Nina and backed off an inch. "Hold me. Close and tight." She breathed and threw her arms around Nina's neck, putting her lips back where they belonged.

That second kiss was more passionate and deep and included the added element of the tongue. Nina felt the younger woman's tongue first touching her lips, then cautiously enter her mouth, touching every part of the inside of her mouth. She tasted so good. Nina ran her fingers across Anette's back, towards her butt, and gently grabbed it with both hands, bringing her even closer to her.

Nite_
Nite_
35 Followers
12