The Interrogation Pt. 02

Story Info
Red's interrogation takes a pleasurable turn.
2.9k words
4.33
11.9k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/06/2023
Created 09/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuation of my Interrogation series. Feel free to check out Part 1 for the setting up of this story.

********************************************************************************************************

Her captor leisurely perused the table of toys as if choosing cereal at the supermarket. Red saw him pick up a set of small silver nipple clamps and she unconsciously swallowed at the thought of those being used on her. She had bought them after a lonely night reading erotica and figured it might help spice things up for her solo masturbation sessions, however one attempt with those sharp teeth had put her off them for good.

Her captor grinned, noticing her reaction. He placed the clamps back down on the table and leant over to pick up an object she hadn't noticed - a knife. Approaching the chair she was bound to he slid the knife up along her right arm, along the back of her shoulders and along her left, slowly circling her like a shark.

"Now, I don't want you to worry about a thing. I'm just here for the weapon, I don't give a shit about you. So I'm going to enjoy getting this information out."

"I told you, I have no information, you have the wrong person comple-"

Her captor reached behind him and drew out something, she stilled, until she recognised a phone in his hands. He smirked to himself as he tapped away.

"Wrong person, hey? So you wouldn't know anything about this delicious little piece I broke just 2 days ago?"

He spun the phone showing her a picture. Instantly she gasped. On the screen was a young woman with long brown hair cascading behind her and a pair of bright blue intense eyes. Kim. She was staring straight into the camera with a proud smile and cum dripping all down her face. So shocked was she at the appearance of Kim it took her a few moments to realise that she was naked in the picture. It took her even longer to realise that her reaction had blown her cover.

"Ha! I knew you'd slip up - didn't think it would be that easy, but then again so was your partner. She couldn't hold out at all from what I did to her, broke in less than an hour - think it's a record at the office now! She was a true slut, couldn't get enough of me. Once she'd had a few orgasms that was it - she gave me all the information I needed to find you and get the weapon. Who knew you were worth so little huh? But the real question is Red, how many orgasms will it take for you to break?"

Red tried to lash out despite the bonds holding her tightly to the chair. Pure anger at Kim's betrayal and her own situation throbbed through her and her determination to hold out until help arrived strengthened. If Kim had broken, surely the agency would know and be sending someone to help her. All she had to do was fight.

"You perverted little fucker! What have you done with Kim?"

"Oh, she's very happy where she is now. She's just spending time in the service of some of my friends, who enjoy a beautiful thing like her. Now little lady, it's your turn!."

He walked over to the table and picked up one more object then knelt down in front of Red. Leaning over he placed a blindfold over her eyes. A return to the darkness.

She felt him pulling at her leggings and a sharp coldness. She froze as she felt the knife glide through her leggings and the cold air hit her. His hand slid up her legs and a shiver ran through her body at his touch. A small voice in her head thanked her for shaving yesterday. She shook this thought from her head assuddenly she was jerked forward. He had grabbed her leggings and ripped them apart, leaving her tied in her bra and panties.

"Perfect," he said, "How did you know I liked black thongs?"

She felt the air brush past her as he moved away and braced herself for his next step. Despite the situation, Red could feel some wetness beginning to form inside of her from his touch.

An approaching buzzing noise shook her from her thoughts and she forced herself to refocus herself to what was happening. The noise was getting louder as once again her blindfold was ripped off. Looking down she saw her favourite purple vibrator hovering in-between her thighs. She felt her body tighten at the anticipation of the sensations she knew were coming. The bald man slid the vibrator up and down her thighs, just brushing her pants as he crossed over from leg to leg. Again and again the vibrator slid up and down, up and down, torturing and teasing her pussy with just the hint of sensation. Red groaned as the toy tickled her thighs. Slumping back in her chair she found herself pushing her hips out, desperate to have more contact. She saw his hand click a button and the vibrations jumped in pace but still its path never changed. Red could feel her frustration beginning to build with each glimpse of pleasure for her pussy as she panted and moaned.

Suddenly the buzzing stop and the vibrator was abruptly pulled away.

"That was just the warm up my dear sweet Red," her captor whispered in her ear. Feeling his lips and breath on her neck sent tickles down her spine. She turned her head and flashed him a frustrated glare.

"Oh is that your pouty face? Did you think I was going to let you orgasm that easily? No. If you want to orgasm you're going to need to tell me where the weapon is."

"Never." Red bit back furiously.

"Then it's time to up the ante." She watched him pick up the knife again and in one swift sharp movement sliced down the centre of her sports bra. It instantly split and hung down, letting her breasts fall out, her nipples hard.

He knelt down in front of her again and reached out to her breasts. Massaging one in each hand, he kneaded and probed with his fingers. Looking up at her, he moved forward, his tongue reaching out to her right breast. Slowly his tongue circled her nipple. Tickling it all the way around, he made his gradual way to the top flicking at it as he got there. Red could feel the heat beginning to rise inside of her. She could hear her pants of lust and desire as this man expertly played with her. Her pants were soaked as her body reacted in sheer pleasure to his hands and touch. A sudden sharp sensation brought her back to see him biting at her nipple and she couldn't hold back her moans anymore.

Smiling to himself, the captor moved over to her other breasts and repeated his pattern. He could feel her breasts swelling up in his hands and mouth and knew she was becoming putty in his hands, just a few more moves and that weapon would be his. He reached down and picked up the nipple clamps. Sucking hard on Red's nipples, he dragged them out nice and hard to make them really stand up and then swiftly shut the clamps down on each nipple. Red's body arched and she hissed at the sudden pain as the teeth sunk into her nipples.

Dragging himself away from her delicious breasts, he caught whiff of her desire and slid down her body to smell her pussy.

"My, my, my. Looks like our little Red is enjoying herself hmm?" he taunted the bound woman.

"If you think I'm going to break that easily, just because you're pleasuring me, you have another thing coming!"

"Oh such unfortunate word play there Red. You see, only good girls get to cum and you are not a good girl. You lie. Bad girls tell lies and what do bad girls get? Punished. Denied. So, until you learn to be a good girl and tell me the truth. You won't have another thing cuming to you!"

He backed away and picked up yet another toy from the table. She could see two small pink bullets attached with wires to a remote.

"Your little panties here are going to be a perfect little barrier for my next round, thank you for being so accommodating!"

He knelt down in front of her, pushing aside the little black thong. The air became thick with the smell of Red's arousal as the two pink bullets passed her wet pussy lips and slid into her. He held up the remote to show the 10 speed dial.

"Let's see what power this thing has, shall we?" he said as he clicked the dial up to one.

A quiet buzzing could be heard and Red jumped as she felt her pussy clamp down on the vibrating bullets inside of her.

"No. That certainly isn't good enough," And up the dial clicked to 3. The bullets became louder and Red began to pant as her excitement began to build.

"Now Red, every time you lie, I'm going to have to punish you and up this dial will slide. I wonder how long you'll be able to handle level 10 hmmm? So here's your chance to be a good girl and get that orgasm - where is the weapon?"

Red's body was tingling all over in excitement but she knew she couldn't tell him. With deep breathes, she shook her head.

"Such a shame," CLICK

"4 it is then"

The vibrations jumped up a notch and Red found herself beginning to squirm in pleasure as the bullets continued their attack on her pussy. Her captor watched in delight as he watched her writhe in her chair, he could feel his own dick reacting to the bound woman, and knew she would be his soon.

"Where. Is. The. Weapon?"

"I won't tell you!" Red groaned back. The vibrations jumped up immediately in response. The bullets were sending pleasure waves throughout her body, her pussy constantly clenching in delight as each vibration rose out through her body. She began panting harder, her body straining against her ropes as she tried her best to deny the oncoming orgasm.

"That's 5 red, we're only halfway, it seems to me your poor tight body just can't handle anymore, so be a good girl and tell me the weapon's location."

Red was too busy fighting off the pleasure waves that rode her body to answer. With each vibration she felt herself rising higher and higher, that moment of ecstasy was coming closer and the only thing her mind could focus on was having that euphoria wash all over her.

"Since you won't even bother to answer me now, let's really turn you into the slut that you so obviously are. 7."

CLICK, CLICK

Red threw her head back as bliss overwhelmed her entire body. Her pussy clenched hard onto the bullets, milking them for all their worth as her eyesight blackened and she hit her orgasm. Pleasured rocked through her, making her legs shake, her whole body rocking and jerking on the chair. Sweat ran down her as the exertion of the orgasm shook her to her core. She was panting and gasping hard, trying to regain control of her body but unable to stop the jerks and spasms as the last of her orgasm hit. As she wound down, she could still hear the bullets and realised that the vibrations hadn't stopped. She threw her head up to look directly into the eyes of her captor's wicked grin.

"Oh I'm sorry Red, did you think we were done here? Whilst I admit that was a beautiful sight to see and I'm very much enjoying the show, you seem to forget why you're here. The. Weapon."

Red just looked at him in horror as she saw him twist the dial up another notch. Instantly the vibrations rose, their movements making a wicked assault on her body instead of the pleasurable waves of a few moments ago. She felt her pussy began to clamp down again as her body was rocked into another orgasm. Her hips thrust and grinded of their own accord, trying desperately to fuck the bullets and ride out more pleasure from them. Her head was thrown back against the chair as she moaned out in delight of the sensations of a second orgasm rocking through her. The air was drenched with her arousal and Red was shocked to feel the seat below her moistening with her juices. There was nothing she could do to stop the constant barrage of pleasure shocking through her body as orgasm after orgasm ravaged her.

Her captor enjoyed watching the sweaty young woman writhing in torturous pleasure. He reached down to stroke his dick through his pants, knowing his time to enjoy Red further was fast approaching. Thoughts of her taste ran through his mind and he unconsciously licked his lips at the idea of his face buried in her sweet, wet pussy. All he needed was the weapon and this hot piece would be his.

"I can do this all day Red, hell I can just leave you here. Yes the first and second orgasms feel good right now, but what about the tenth, the sixteenth, the twenty-second. Oh yeah, that twenty- second orgasm is brutal. You won't even feel any pleasure, just agony. Pure agony. Those are always the best ones to watch. And of course by then you'll be up to level 10, so it's a case of who lasts longer, the girl or the toy? In my experience, the toy is undefeated - you really think you stand a chance?"

"Fuck.......You." Gasped Red. She was struggling to focus on his words as she could feel a third orgasm building in her body. As she finished her sentence, it broke, sending her spiralling into pleasure and a large moan left her mouth as she shook in all consuming pleasure.

"Tut, tut, tut" Well, looks like someone has earned herself a ride straight to level 10, do not pass go, do not collect $200." he said as he twisted the dial all the way to the end.

Red screamed as her orgasm was cut off by the sudden increase of the vibrations on her body. Instantly her pussy clenched down in reaction and triggered off another orgasm. Red could barely breath through each wave of the orgasm as her body jerked through it. She began to see stars and her vision blackened as her body was overwhelmed with pleasure. In the faint recesses of her mind, she could begin to feel a sharp pain riding through her as her pussy struggled to keep up with the constant orgasms. On and on the bullets continued the onslaught on Red's body. She lost all track of time as she rode over and over each orgasm that ruthlessly ravaged her. Her body became limp and she lost the energy to pull against her bonds, slouching against the chair like a rag doll. Her energy was all spent fighting off the incessant orgasms that attacked her at every opportunity. Eventually she could take no more.

"....... Okay!" Red gasped through the torture. Sweat and tears were streaming down her face. The bitter taste of metal made her realise she must have bitten her tongue whilst in her endless state of orgasm. Her captor grinned and reduced the dial back to the seventh setting.

"Yes Red?"

"I'll tell you where it is - just please - please - PLEASE stop the bullets!"

He chuckled "The only way the bullets stop is when the weapon is in my hands. Tell me where it is and then they stop."

"urghhhhh!" Red moaned, happy at the decrease in vibrations in her pussy but still desperately needing a break from the sensations. Through pants and moans she said:

"Go to the laundry cupboard. The back of the top shelf is false, push it through and there is a yellow box. In there is the weapon."

Her captor left her writhing on the chair as he went to search for it. Red couldn't stop jerking from each vibration that rocked her body. She'd lost count of the orgasms she'd had but knew it was definitely in the double digits. With the pain already throbbing through her pussy from the barrage of orgasms she knew she couldn't take anymore. In despair and embarrassment her head dropped and she softly sobbed into her chest at the failure of her mission.

Within a few minutes her captor had returned, yellow box in hand. He stood in front of the weeping woman, smugness radiating from every bit of him.

"Kim only survived to level 7, racked up 9 orgasms before she broke, but you dear Red, I knew you'd be a tougher one to crack. Very few agents withstand level 10 for very long, let along for fourteen orgasms. You're a special slut and special sluts deserve a treat. Therefore you are going to be the first lucky slut I use this on."

Red looked up through tear filled eyes to see her captor pulling out the large metal collar from the box before blackness consumed her.