All Comments on 'The Intersection of Past & Present'

by Q_L_P

Sort by:
  • 141 Comments
avidfaavidfaabout 10 years ago
Short, sweet, lot's of fun

An original approach to BTB. And thank you for not dragging us through the endless anguish of 'can I live with this crap'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Outstanding!

Thank you author.

hebert100hebert100about 10 years ago
one fine BTB story

now that was one fine BTB story. thanks. I got a chuckle out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
And then I tore open my shirt and exposed the big red "S"

Mindless drivel. Obviously written by someone who has never sold a house, gotten divorced, or probably ever had a relationship before. There isn't one plausible scenario in this whole story. I guess the BTB guys like it because their standards are so low, but personally I like to read stories that make sense.

amyyumamyyumabout 10 years ago
Cute and entertaining

About as believable as a James Bond movie, but who cares?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
utter drivel

im a btb man but come on it has to be believable.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I am trying to find

a cliché that you did not use in this silly little tale. Not funny, not emotional, not believable and not good.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 10 years ago

Barb deserved everything she got. The only problem I had with him was throwing away thousands of dollars that could've been invested in the kids' future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
For Fantasy.....

This was pretty good.Not too believable but fun to read anyway.Certainly beats the cuckold drivel that has polluted this site recently.Is this any less believable than all the stories about men letting their spouses humiliate them? I don't think so

katranmankatranmanabout 10 years ago
Fun, Fun, Fun

Sometimes reality needs to take a holiday. *****

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 10 years ago
Entertaining Story

Author is correct about the husband getting screwed by our judicial system. Clever fantasy!

CharlieB4CharlieB4about 10 years ago
Hated it.

At first I thought it was a piss take on BTBs but it quickly turned to fantasy. Unfortunately not a very good fantasy. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Needed a lot of work

First, learn to separate your writing into paragraphs. The first 'paragraph' was actually about five paragraphs all lumped into one.

Second, tell the story through dialog instead of using a first person narration.

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
Amusing and Entertaining Fantasy

What I can not understand is how and why the US husbands are in this situation. Personally I believe in equality and know that laws have to be formulated very carefully in order to avoid injustice, but come on, something should be doable.

Perhaps we have to have one big reality show?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
That was a fantasy story/ I liked some and disagreed with his revenge

She was a cheat and hid it well, living a double life, still they both had brought kids into the world. So what court would let him have those children knowing he quit. Working for revenge.she deserves some pain but this was over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ok but...

The writing felt hurried. Nothing wrong with a fantasy revenge, heck we all have fantasies, but you need to focus a bit on the writing. Become a better story teller and you will be an excellent writer here. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Bidingtime is wrong. Are you are cheating wife, maybe?

I'm a lawyer and I know what a judge can and can't do, will and won't do.

Remember judges are people too. Some will side with the "little woman" others with the wronged husband. Yes it may be "no fault", but the judge does have a lot of discretion. In the worst case scenario, if you are willing to do time and stick to your guns, a judge can't do a whole hell of a lot. If the house is already gone to a bone fide purchaser for value (BPV), a judge would have difficulty undoing the sale. When everything is said and done, you may be in the can for a considerable stretch with back orders to pay. But if you are willing to go that route....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I love to rant and rave at stories on this site

But THIS WAS FUNNY! Remember everyone - THIS IS FICTION. Yes you can say a Judge would never do things like this. But unless you've been to Court - you REALLY don't know what a Judge will do. As written, she was a manipulative, cheating slut and she got what she deserved and more. I would have liked to see a little more detail in the story as parts of it seemed rushed and there was certainly room for more information. But, in the end, good job and well played!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Pathetic

You really need to read Iron Dragon stories to learn how to do this. Make your hero a navy seal or a marine. You don't need any military experiece yourself, but it plays to the heart strings, and best of all you as a vet are equipped to use any homicidal training you can imagine. Your knowledge of divorce leal workings is so absurd it is hilarious, but hilarity is not what BTB is supposed to be about.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3about 10 years ago
Oh my God

All the people bitching about the money and the children. Get an effing life. Do you think that money is what kids need? Get your head out of your ass. It is the love of the parent that matters. My parents divorced when I was 11. My two older sisters, 16 and 18, chose to live with my dad. That was 51 years ago. I have seldom spoken to them since. Dad as a first class son of a bitch and I hope he is burning in hell. I can remember him shoving my sister up against a sink and threatening to beat her brains out with a flat iron. He chocked my mom so bad once he crushed her vocal cords to where she lost her singing voice and she had to have surgery on her thyroid. He sometimes brought his bastard children, from his brother's wife, to the house. But he had a good job and money. I can remember sleeping in a bedroom after the divorce where I slept under seven blankets and where there was an inch of ice on the inside of the window. But I knew my mom loved me and that meant more than all the money in the world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
one of the

best i ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Feel better now?

That was a rant, not a story. But it probably made you feel better to write it. Doesn't do anything for me though. 1*

C_frommnC_frommnabout 10 years ago
Well

I'll say i liked the story and the Revenge. Now to see Barbs face as ex rides by in a Sports car. another thing reading some of the comments you should continue. you obviously got them worked up LOL.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL

those intersecting lines have a tendency to become a full circle sans infinity, TK U MLJ LV NV

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanabout 10 years ago
Transferring title

from joint to single while she was away on a cruise would be such a simple case of fraud to prove. The whole story falls apart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Another scumbag retard who sinks dven loweer than his wife and punishes his kids with poverty and the loss of their real mother so he can have revenge. Then theres abandoning his kids to gamble away everything they own in vegas. too much idiotic suspension of disbelief required to enjoy the ultimate revenge Supporting 4 kids on no income so that you dont have to work and avoid paying alimony? fuck off thats completely retarded.

learn to write a real BTB story. This is worthless garbage and an embarrassment to the genre. Look wronged husband has magic powers and can win in under 2 pages!

Asinine.

Q_L_PQ_L_Pabout 10 years agoAuthor
Too bad the haters can't LEARN TO READ or maybe they're women )))

It's just a story, y'all. "Fiction" Heard of it??

Jeez! GET A GRIP!! ))

1) He didn't quit his job for revenge. He quit his job because he HATED IT and was only doing it for her.

It says so plainly in the story.

2) Yes, transfer of the house could potentially be undone.

It says so plainly in the story.

3) He doesn't have 4 kids, just 2 kids.

Stephanie has the other two kids.

And now his kids have a BETTER (not worse) LIFE.

AND they see their mom.

It says so plainly in the story.

4) If you want to work to pay your ex alimony while you get nothing in return (ie, house cleaned, meals cooked, clothes washed), and you want to pay "child support" which is laregly NOT going to the kids, while RARELY seeing your kids and while mommy gets her brains boinked out while the kids listen in the next room and call that bastard "dad",

then PLEASE, by all means, be my guest! ))

Some of us don't think that's either right or fair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
protect yourself

It's the same story over and over. The wife gets the house the kids and child and spousal support while hubby has to move back in with his parents to afford to pay for what the courts gave to her and stole from him. It is a hard fact of life but a true fact. In most states the husband gets it from the courts sans lubrication. If the wife goes for jugular what this guy did was the only way out. Most men are too domesticated and play fair and in the end its always the same, you go from living like a responsible adult to living like you were back in high school, except in high you had more money to spare.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sorry had to give you one star

It's not a terrible story nor is it badly written but the wife leaves on a cruise and has to take her passport with her to prove she is who she says she is and yet doesn't bring this fact up to her attorney? Hubbie would be looking at years in prison for fraud and become of his kids then?

Sorry far too dumb to give a high score or that manner an average score, but please continue writting as I hope your next work is a little less idiotic.

P.S. don't take the criticism too personally even the very best gets put down.

Q_L_PQ_L_Pabout 10 years agoAuthor
Again. too bad all those HATERS (1 star - HATED IT) CAN'T READ!

The story CLEARLY SAYS Barb couldn't get an attorney to take her case on contingency!! WHY? Not enough $$ involved EVEN IF BARB WON, at which point she would have to SELL THE HOUSE to pay the attorney!

Hubby has no $$ and by the time the house got transferred to a BPV it would be too late to get it back. Just $$ from hubby. But he has nothing!

Jeez People! Learn to read!

Could he be prosecuted? Yes?

Is it a 100% certainty? No.

In this story, hubby didn't get prosecuted.

It is called "Literary license." )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
ended exactly

as it should. 5 stars

starmanfivestarmanfiveabout 10 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed it! I wish it were longer. The story outline was perfect. I look forward to more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome...

Funny little story - 5*.

cpetecpeteabout 10 years ago
Fun Fantasy

Fun tale, Fun story, I had a fun time reading it-Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice idea!

Just the premise got 5 stars out of me!

svg1svg1about 10 years ago
Hilarious

This would have fit in 'Humor & Satire' just as well, but I was pleased to see it here. Had me grinning. I'd love to see something like this in real life, the cheating sluts have the courts on their side.

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanabout 10 years ago
A stone for two birds

First, great little hilarious story; but beyond the tongue in cheek hilarity, it is also very tragic and poignant.

Second, it's been over 15 years since I left San Diego, but I know --- or used to know --- Fiesta Island like the back of my hand, having biked on that island for exercise for many years.... having grown up in San Diego and having lived no more than 3 miles from Fiesta Island for over 20 years, since the late 1970s...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thank You Q_L_P

Nothing better than killing two Turds with one stone -

1) Barb, the cheating WHORE wife, gets ass raped & totally fucked in the divorce .. couldn't happen to a bigger CUNT!!!

&

2) The story pisses off the Cuck/Wimp/WHORE wife apologist crowd!!!!

In honor off the upcoming Super Bowl - Final Score: BTB - 7 .... RAAC - 0

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story!

Nice to see a post from a man who is neither a cuckold or a wimp, for a change.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Excellent

That's how you treat a cheating skank slut whore cunt wife. Take the kids and dispose of everything else. Also raise the kids in a better environment than before. Of course this is fiction but we can dream can't we?

Oh Yeah

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

not immature or some other such shit u just one brilliant brain

i mean if u look its by law u r criminal but by justice u done right . law r not 100% correct or justice its just plaything of some peoples hand and many innocent get punishment to do as law say

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 10 years ago
Ahh the sweet taste...

...of RETRIBUTION! Yes! I really got off on this story, thank Q_L_P!

LeFrog

Harsh61Harsh61about 10 years ago
Tit For Tat

A wonderful revenge indeed. A woman after having 2 beautiful

children continue her affair is no at all acceptable. The best part

is Stephanie gave support to the children and He got the future

with Her. Great story.Thanks.

john1946john1946about 10 years ago
ok

Now that was a situation handled properly. A fun read. Thanks

OldpartOldpartabout 10 years ago
LOL

"at the end of the day" this story was a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Burn

Well, wife===Burn Bitch Burn, Payback is a bitch.

shaman43shaman43about 10 years ago
Fantasy not really

I do not mind some BTB stories. In this case the burning is not too off the wall but... writers style does not lend itself to fantasy but that is what this is. Only in an alternative reality could he do what he did and not wind up in jail. I mean it is not even hard to put him there. Too many holes in the explanations. The fraud with the house. The forging of the signature. The cliche' of Vegas which I am thoroughly sick of as it shows limited creativity. Besides that the protagonist is pretty cavalier in his attitude toward the kids and the effect of not seeing their mother any longer. And, yes research shows that kind of shit does have a tremendous and negative outcome. OK fantasy. Poor stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice!!!

Enjoyed the story but one thing was actually missing, it's too bad you couldn't give the sister a slap upside the head too for helping and participating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very Good

I gave you a 5.

I would have liked a little more of payback to the sister and lover, but understand that as a flash story, you didn't have time.

I'll be looking forward to more of your stories.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
All you picky-picky naysayers, up yours. You all are so smart!

Since I read for entertainment and this really entertained me- FIVE STARS. Sure, she could have (maybe) got the place back but there would be no gain, with that $350,000 mortgage on a $400,000 piece of property, by the time she paid a lawyer she would have gained almost nothing, it would have taken a long time etc. She is lucky he did not put the pictures on the internet (I would have). Surely she still looks pretty good and can snare an older man so she won't have to work long. Since it is just a STORY don't get all bent out of shape. Good story, thank you for writing, author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
She got what she deserved...

...and he got what he wanted. I love a happy ending. To bad the sister got away scott free for being a co-conspirator.

MattressThrasherMattressThrasherabout 10 years ago
Good story

I like the story over all, the writing was very good and it moved along at a good pace. I've written a similar story where the husband gets revenge but it doesn't cost him quiet as much. It always pissed me off that in a no fault state the wife will get 50% of their assets even if she is the reason for breaking up the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fiction

This should be under the category " Fantasy Crap " that's all it is, fiction doesn't even cover it but maybe shit does.

Mustang88LXMustang88LXalmost 10 years ago
loved it

Great read. Nice to see a husband with some balls and didn't need to get violent to get his. The Cunts and sissy faggots will be crying about this one and that makes it even better.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 10 years ago
*****

Let me repeat *****

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Cheating...

That how a cheating spouse must be treated..No excuse for cheating...

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
What I liked more than anything else

was the fact that the one who should have been punished, was. In all of the stories where the wife gets away scott free because the husband "just can't bring himself to punish or hit a woman" because he loves her or she's the mother of his kids, etc. Well, she was the one who promised him, not the lover. So, good job on this story.

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Fun but

How does he know that his new woman "doesn't have an unfaithful bone in her body"? He never caught on to Barb, he had to have a friend stumble on to her. This guy is not to swift. Cheaters are liars, liars get used to lying and tend to lie about more than just cheating. Lies are contradictions, they are the difference between word and reality. In a very sort period of time they show themselves. Liars are not bright people, either are those that fall for them for long.

carvohicarvohiover 9 years ago
Oh come on...

Where's the angst? Where's the agony? Where's the believability? Mostly where's the moment of truth? Why didn't he wait till she got home and query her about her vacation? Where was the exposure of her infidelity?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This story is strictly nonsense!

Unbelievable legal fairy tales, the timing from detection to divorce is crap, his criminal actions impossible to do. So this story is only ment for BTB fans - and no one else. 1*

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmabout 9 years ago
Loved it!!!

All you haters out there-what a plan. And to carry it out with such clarity. Way to go. Way to go. Please give us another one like this. If more writers would do this, the cuckold revolting stories wouldn't be on here now would they? Think about it-would you rather sit and read about some wife fucking someone she shouldn't be or a man truly standing up for what he believes in-even if a little bit far fetched.

sinsational83sinsational83about 9 years ago
works for me

Loved this story. finally a cuckold with a back bone. revenge can be sooooo sweet. This guy did what he felt he had to do and did it well. Again loved the story. GREAT JOB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Anonymous 01/03/15

Cuck wannabe much? You're such a Whiner.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
A CHEATER WONDERS

who'll or how to stop the rain. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Nice

The cheating whore got what she deserved. Nothing and no one. Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very funny if totally unreal

No Court gives him custody of the kids. None. And most Courts would have assigned alimony and child support to him and told him to get a job. He wants to go to jail for contempt? Really? He wants to spend all the years in jail before his kids get to be 18? And maybe longer since he can't discharge what he owed her for the back child support or alimony thru bankruptcy. Seems like a whole life time in jail. And when he gets out with a criminal record what type of job would he be able to get that would pay him a decent wage? So to avoid the Courts screwing him, he ruins his life. Smart man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I don't think a judge would keep him in jail too long.

Maybe a month to test his resolve. However, the whole family will be on welfare and he would be in jail! I have a hard time believing it would go on long. His way is the right way.

phil2213phil2213over 8 years ago
Great Fantasy

If you've been through the courts in a divorce you know this is a work of fiction. However, we definitely can fantasize, while reading a work of fiction in exploring our imagination on what I'd like to see happen. In reality, it seems to never happen but we need our fantasies to help with the cold hard realities life sometimes hands our way. This author captured those fantasies in a well written condensed story which I felt deserved a five stars rating. Thank you for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just stupid

This is so far off the wall it's just stupid.

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 8 years ago
Wonderful !

Nice palate cleanser ! Got the God awful taste of those 9 stinkers posted on LW on this Friday the 13th !

5 Glorious *' s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I like a good BTB, but I have to be able to suspend my disbelief to enjoy

Real estate fraud is not a civil matter that the wife retains an attorney to solve, it is a criminal matter that the police and District Attorney pursue. Taking his wife's name off the trust deed with intent to defraud by employing a fake wife, while the real one is provably out of town on a cruise, is grand larceny. That is a serious felony, and will put the poor husband in prison for some amount of time, saddle him with a criminal record that will diminish his future employment prospects, and prevent him from gaining custody of his children.

Instead of a triumphant saga of one man's successful campaign against a cheating wife who has metaphorically cut off his virtual penis, we have a story of a fool who has set burned his life to the ground, and will have nothing to show for it but his shining stupidity.

I realize that the bitch-burners around here have, at best, a tenuous grasp on reality. They seem to be sufficiently pleased with a tale if a woman is tied to a stake and set on fire, but not everyone who reads here is a mouth-breathing moron.

You need to make your story at least somewhat believable, unless your target audience is 15 year-old boys who have never lived on their own or had a relationship with an adult woman. Or, perhaps, you are writing this for emotionally-stunted, mentally-challenged losers who are entertained by the pain of those weaker than themselves. Either way, this story is badly thought out, and even more poorly written.

One *.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Suspending disbelief is a good call for this story...

...and I did. Whole-heartedly.

I know that none of that is the real world, but you know what? It should be.

Without the unfair and unbalanced strength of the laws that clearly disadvantage men, life would be a lot simpler, a lot safer and a lot more just.

How the fuck can anybody agree with the notion of a no-fault divorce, if one of the two is thoroughly at fault? The very idea of a no-fault divorce makes a mockery of the wedding vows (promises and a contract, which in any other partnership would be legally binding), laughs at the couple, and pisses on many marriages. If many men realized what it truly implied, then they would probably lose hope,and lose all confidence that they were safe and secure in the world that they are working hard to build.

And think about it... if it is 'no fault', then it should also follow, that the pain should be shared. Fuck all of the advantage going to the woman, especially when she usually gets to have the love of the kids around the whole time.

It's not a wonder that 40%of marriages end in the trash can.

Sure, this was a fun fantasy, and guess what? I was along for the ride, all the way. All the cucks will hate it, so it has to be good.

Thanks for the fun read. full points from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Utter bullshit!

Stop writing, asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Utter brilliance!

Keep writing, my friend!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it.....

Keep writing, the cucks will just have to get their fag stories from the UK as usual..... I am sure Luedon and MattUK along with Britease will hate this so it must be good...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
&√ anon 701-16

Good ol suspension of disbelief.

ELIMINATE THEN 95 PER CENT OF STORIES ON LITEROTICA

Stories such as this one are so obviously meant to provide a good chuckle.

Both in reading of the story

Then in laughing at the incensed comments

√&√

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fun Fantasy

A fun fantasy flash story but a bit on the shallow side. Thankfully you did this in a bit over one page, about what it should merit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rubbish

Carl is not going to recognise his wife never having never met her and only seeing her in a photo many years ago.Also how did Carl manage to find an Email address for John and how could John Email divorce papers to Carl.Finally John would not sell the house without finding some where to live first,he had two children to look after.

cabbage01132cabbage01132about 6 years ago
not enough cliches, sure there one or two more could've been squeezed into this little tale

@ anon 11/20/16. ha ha your wifes bull is a brit isnt he? lol. still we brits are gents, bet he and wifey bought you a blow up to take the edge off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
no problem, bro

It is overrated. Most people see it black and white, 1* or 5*. I see it as mediocre, but not offensive. It's too short, therefore has to be too perfect to fit the plot in that length, and it's not very amusing. Well, the legal stuff pulled IS offensive. Abusing the legal system and fraud to get one over on somebody is not right, and I harbor a nuclear submarine and aircraft carrier of disgust at it even being used in a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Garbage

How does someone get served divorce papers on a cruise ship ,and no one with two kids would work for just board and lodgings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
great job

write your story your way.

anonymousinblueanonymousinbluealmost 6 years ago
if this wouldn't have worked out

It's offensive the judge actively tried to manipulate the custody outcome. As far as I know, the parents are merely meat and it's "all for the kids."

But at his age, his life romantically is over, according to some people, and living life as a flesh being is lame, so just pull a JimBob44 Inferno and burn everything down, go to jail, fuck everything, fuck yo couch, wife.

trandall9991trandall9991almost 6 years ago
Love this

Now this is the payback I would extract. Nice. And no violence either. Just all smarts used to do this.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Burn

Beautiful revenge, no violence, no death. Just a new life, and a sportscar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Rubbish

Rubbish,how does someone recognise some one they have never met,from a photo they saw many years ago,people change over the years?.How come Carl knew John's Email address,how come John knew his wife's lover was called Studley and how did the divorce papers get sent to the ship,plus the fact is the cruise would have been over before the lawyer had drawn up the papers.As I said total rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Should have fucked over the sister too and the lover more

And wife got off too easy. What is it about separate vacations married idiots do not understand?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great!

She got hosed! 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Agree

I agree with rubbish .Too many flaws in the story.No one works thirty hours for just room and board and if his wife didn't work where did the money for her own bank account come from.?

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Agree with "rubbish" commenter

This is badly cooked plot. I can add one more thing - amazing how almost every author on LW finds a way to introduce some rebound romance and the woman in that romance is always fantastic, honest, devoted ...

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Just too much fun! 5*****

Every time I read that line "You hate me that much?" I have to laugh. Oh, hell yes I do!

moblanemoblaneover 5 years ago
EXCELLENT!

LOVED The story, the writing, and the whole damn concept I Loved it 5* Thank You.

It's great to read a story that doesn't make the reader want to leave the planet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It's always the womens fault!

I don't care how much a wife is complimented and chatted up by a man other than her husband. There is no way that that guy or any guy will ever get any married women to have sex with her except for one of two ways!

1. The guy rapes her!

2. The married women says yes!

That's it short and sweet. So when you really look at why the divorce rate is so high and married women get pregnant from having sex with a man other than their husband. Yep you got it. It's the women's fault every time.

We men are geared by nature to try and plant as much seed as we can. However it's totally up to a women married or not to let you plant that seed.

Really ladies, why get married if you can't keep your panties up! They get married so our dumbasses will support them and give them a base of operation while they change us into something we are not; and if we don't train well, then she'll go find someone else who she can train better. Oops!, she forgot to tell you about the other guy didn't she? Oh well, hopefully you'll find out one day and burn her to the ground like this guy did. Great job by the way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Im confused as to why the whore

didnt move in with her slut of a sister?

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Love and hate opposite sides of coin and easily flipped

I agree with some comments especially just _words

Never understand separate vacations!

Most couples have so little time together without stress from work kids etc that time together is necessary

Loved the cock cage

But what about punishment for sister she knew and colluded

4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Flawed

Several flaws.How does his ex buddy know his Email address.How can he recognise the wife several years after he as seen a photo of her.Who can serve divorce papers on a ship.

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsalmost 5 years ago
Why anonymous?

Why pick holes in a wonderful revenge story? I guess your one of those forgivness at any cost freaks! Either that or a cuck loving worthless piece of shit!

Betrayal should be a capital offence, death by stoning or fire (the betrayed party gets to chose) for both the betrayers.

For me? Use the match!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Again

This is a total burn on a.deserving cheating wife. After where she was served, why.would she ask for a reason?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Terrific

I particularly like the wave from the jaunty sports car (in the girlfriends name of course)

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous