The Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Depends on what you mean by nothing! For my 18th Mom handed me a present and told me she thought I'd really like it but if I didn't want it she'd return it and I could have the money instead. It was half a dozen pairs of panties, 2 slips and 2 nighties! My first lingerie! She'd seen how I enjoyed handling hers when we did the laundry. But hers were way too big so I'd never worn hers. I went very red but knew I wasn't going to ask her to return them!"

"She he told me to go and change into some panties and either a nightie or slip then come back and see her so she could check the sizes. I found that equally embarrassing and exciting!"

"Pretty soon I was back in my white cotton panties with pink polka dots ... to this day my favourites ... and a pink silky nightie. I was very hard as mom lifted the hem of the nightie and checked the fit of the panties! She said "I'm glad I bought you full briefs instead of bikinis like I wear!" So was I!"

"I hoped something more would happen but mom told me she wasn't into either men or women. She just loved masturbation! But after that I was encouraged to wear panties and nighties or slips around the house."

"The only sexual thing that ever happened between mom and me started a few months later. Mom caught me trying to peek at her masturbating. She got mad and pulled me down over her lap and started spanking me. Almost instantly I was getting hard as she spanked my panty covered arse! Pretty soon she was well aware of it as my rock hard cock pressed into her, but she didn't stop! Not until after I'd spurted into my panties! After that she spanked me once a week or so! She moved away a few years ago because of her job, but whenever she visits or I visit her there's plenty of spanking!" I told Karen, finishing the details of my only sexual encounter to date!

Karen was breathing heavily again. After a few minutes, boy for her to get her breath and for my cock to lose a little of its hardness she told me, "Last story ... ready?"

I nodded.

Karen began the story, telling this one in the first person. "It was my 18th birthday, a Wednesday. The party was arranged for the Saturday so today was just a family dinner. Mom passed away when I was 14 so it was me, dad, and my five brothers. The identical twins were three years older than me and had turned 21 last week, then another brother who would be 20 next week, and the fraternal twins who had their 19th birthday yesterday."

Already I was getting hard, especially as I was imagining this was her true story rather than another fantasy.

Karen continue, "I was both excited and scared we all headed to bed. I changed into a baby doll nightie. I touched myself but didn't actually masturbate. I waited fifteen minutes for my brothers the get to sleep before I quietly opened my door and snuck down the hall and to the other end of th house ... to the master bedroom ... dads bedroom!"

Now I was very hard! Karen made a note before continuing.

"I carefully opened the door ... the light was still on and I saw daddy stroking his hard cock! He turned in shock and tried to cover himself. 'Karen!' He exclaimed. But I smiled and told him, 'I know you gave me some wonderful presents Daddy. But do you know what I really want for my 18th?' He shook his head. 'I want that big hard cock of yours in my hot wet pussy! I want you to fuck me Daddy! I want you to take my cherry!' With that I walked over to the bed." Karen was breathing heavily now, and I was sure this was either her favourite fantasy ... or even better she was recounting a real story!

"Daddy was obviously interested! But he asked, 'What if your brothers hear us?' I just smiled and said, 'Then we'd have to let them join in too! I want to fuck them too but I want you to be first!' That was it! Daddy took my cherry! It was wonderful! I loved feeling a nice hard cock in me." Karen continued, and now her hand had slid down and under her uniform! I don't think she was aware she did that ... this was definitely something she liked!

"The next evening, an hour or so after dinner, I told my brothers what dad and I had done ... and told them I wanted us all to head to dads bedroom right now so I could have them all! And I did! They all fucked me in different ways ... hard and fast, slow and sensual, and everything in between. Having six different men at home meant I didn't need a boyfriend and they didn't need girlfriends. Twelve years this has been going on ... I have all six of them almost every day!" Karen told me, and I was now almost certain this was a true story.

Then she told me the best bit ... at least as far as I was concerned! "My only complaint is that they are lousy at foreplay! Luckily I also love masturbation, but it would be nice to have a man to prepare me for fucking! And especially to lick my pussy ... the only way I can get my brothers to do it is my telling them it's the only way they get their cocks sucked! Still, what I really want is a man who LOVES doing that and other things to me! And especially to clean my messy pussy between fucks!"

By now my cock was leaking badly! I was throbbing in my panties at the idea of doing that for her!

Now she smiled and slid her fingers out from under her uniform. She slowly, sensually, licked her juices off of her own fingers. "So Neil, in case you haven't guessed this was more that just a follow up interview. I suppose you could call it a job interview! If you are interested you can come home with me."

I went to answer, to accept of course, but she silenced me with an upheld hand.

"Before you agree you need to listen to the rules:

You will accompany me using the staff exit. You will NOT change from what you are wearing right now.

You will remain in lingerie for the entire weekend. That's correct ... the next stage lasts until Sunday night at which time we will decide in whether we all want to continue the arrangement.

You will obey all of my sexual demands. I promise that you would not be asked to do anything you have indicated by your arousal levels today that you wouldn't enjoy.

As you will be asked to do things we haven't discussed you WILL try those things. If you find them objectionable you can tell me, 'No Karen I don't like that' and you can stop without any punishment.

If at any stage you tell me 'No Mistress Karen' rather than 'No Karen' you will be appropriately punished! I have a very nice paddle that I've never used."

I moaned ... I couldn't wait for this to start! I was sure I'd be spanked at least once this weekend!

Karen continued with the rules, "Nearly done!

You will prepare me for Daddy and my brothers, you will watch Daddy and my brothers fuck me, you will lick their cum from my pussy before the next on fucks me!

If I decide I want to see it you will suck their cocks! If I do let you do that you will make them cum in your mouth ... NOT your throat ... your mouth. You must taste it all ... you must swallow it all ... if any spills out and drops onto your pretty nightie or slip you will be punished!

If we agree to continue the arrangement you will remain a virgin until our wedding night.

Do you ... "

Well, obviously she was about to ask me if I wanted to accept her conditions. But my cock answered for me! I spurted into my polka dot panties! I soaked them!

Karen moaned, her fingers were busy under her uniform again! "I think that is a yes! But don't forget rule number one. You have to walk to my car in those messy panties! I hope you bought yourself some new panties today! After all, don't forget rule two!"

I opened the bag and showed her my other purchases. "I've got plenty ... well maybe! If I have to wear messy ones so be it ... but yes! I accept all of your rules!"

Karen smiled, "Then let's get going!"

She lead me out of the door and towards the life. I was again totally embarrassed, scared, and excited at the same time. I hoped nobody would see me ... or maybe I wanted them to ... I couldn't decide!

The lift doors opened. It was empty. Slowly it went from the eight floor to the basement car park. I was worried ... or excited ... at the idea of it stopping for someone!

Then we were in the car park. Hers was the only car left on this level, but it was a slow walk as she dawdled along, enjoying my predicament. I was hard again!

Then we were in the car. "You can change panties now! I don't want my family seeing you in cum stained ones to start with! Although you'd better stain every pair in that bag of yours before the weekend is out if you want this arrangement to continue! Don't worry ... after this weekend the rules will change over time ... until you learn to only cum once every three days ... a nice big cum in your pretty panties!"

I slid the messy panties off and used the back of them to clean myself up. Karen handed me the ones with lemon polka dots. "Daddy loves lemon! By the way just so you know now ... I knew our floor was empty and I used my security card to guarantee an express lift. I also know my car was the last one on this floor. I wouldn't expose you ... but it was exciting wasn't it?"

I smiled, "Yes Mistress Karen! It was!"

"If we decide to continue I promise that one day when we are a long way from here and I'm sure nobody knows us I'll make you walk into a lift in our hotel in a nightie and panties! Now ... let's get home so the fun can start" Karen exclaimed as she started the car.

I couldn't wait! And I loved the idea of her parading me in front of strangers in my lingerie!

12