The Interview

Story Info
Interviewing to be my personal assistant.
2.3k words
4.45
13.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is time for your third interview as my personal assistant. During your first interview, you wore a very professional suit, the color setting off your eyes and hair, the cut of the suit forming around you, showing off your lean, fit body while hiding it all. From the first second you walked in and shook my hand there was chemistry during our first interview, a lot of chemistry. I could tell by the little smile that formed on your lips and the way your eyes swept over my suit up to my close cropped beard, and then to my eyes that you liked what you saw.

We managed to keep it professional during the first interview if just barely. You noticed the way my eyes dilated when you pushed your hand through your hair to push it back over your shoulder. I saw in the little mirror behind my desk how your eyes traveled over my body locking in on my butt as I turned around to get you a drink.

During our second interview, you decided to up your game and came in wearing a skirt that came down over your knees and a button-up blouse with the top couple of buttons undone, leaving the bottom of your neck exposed. While we talked, you absent mindedly fiddled with your necklace, pulling your pendant up from its secure place, snuggled between your breasts into sight, and back down. You delighted as you watched my eyes dip from yours down to the pendant as you pulled it up and let it drop back down. The fire grew behind your eyes, and you smiled when your movements with the charm caused your top button to come open, exposing the very top of your cleavage. My voice cut off with a small gasp as my throat locked up, and it took me a minute to remember what I was saying. When I walked you to the door, before you went out, you turned to me and put your hand on my arm and when you saw my hand begin to rise as I wanted to touch but drop back down, you knew I was almost yours, you just needed to give me that last little push.

When you walked in for your third interview my heart about stopped. You were wearing a mini skirt that wrapped around you like a second skin, barely covering the bottom of your ass. Your button-up blouse this time had buttons undone all the way down exposing a large part of your cleavage, your hair is in two braids going down over your shoulders. When you walk up to my desk, you lean over it, holding out your hand, causing your shirt to fall open more, giving me a direct view inside of your lacy bra. I half stand to greet you, unable to stand all the way, or my tented pants would fully expose my need for you. My eyes cannot leave the view you have so exposed to me while you lean in and kiss my cheek. You sit in your chair with a small smile while waiting for me to begin.

I start off by letting you know that you have been accepted as my new personal assistant and then start going over the requirements of the job. I am discussing professionalism and going over dos and don'ts when meeting with clients. I have just gone over the part about not chewing gum when I see you reach into your purse, pull out a stick of gum, and put it in your mouth. When you see my slight frown, you blow out a small bubble and loudly pop it.

You say, "Oops, I guess I have been bad." Then you stand up and walk around the desk, I scoot back as you walk in front of me. You reach up and take the gum out of your mouth and slowly, deliberately reach down and stick it under the lip of my desk.

You turn around and lean over my desk, your bending causing your skirt to rise, showing that you are not wearing panties, your lips glistening with your wetness at what you are doing. You look over your shoulder at me and say, "I guess you must punish me." You run your hands down to your skirt, pulling it up even higher, exposing your entire ass to me, the shiny round end of your plug peeking out between your cheeks.

I groan at the thought of what you are offering me. I raise my hand and squeeze your ass cheek, pulling it away from the other, exposing you to me more. I can see the first drops of your wetness forming on your lips as you let out a soft moan at my hand on you. I release your ass and then bring it down on your cheek with a loud smack. You jump at the contact and let out a louder moan. I rub the red handprint I just left on your ass. Then I smack your other cheek, causing you to jump again. I watch as the first drop falls from your lips and hits my shoe.

"You are dripping on my shoes. You will have to pay for that as well," I say as I stand up and move to your side. I run my hand over the handprints now decorating both of your cheeks, rubbing away the sting with my right hand. My left hand moves down and slides two fingers under your plug, causing it to pull out just a little. I spank you in slow, measured slaps, going from one cheek to the other. The handprints starting to overlap as I turn your entire ass red. While doing that, I pull gently on your plug with my two fingers before pushing it back in deep with my thumb, keeping time with your spanking, out on the left cheek, in on the right. You are in a constant moan as I spank you, your juices starting to flow down your inner thighs. Unable to hold yourself up anymore, you collapse on my desk, your legs shaking, you push papers and files to the floor.

I tsk as my floor is covered with flying papers, "It is going to take you hours to sort out all of those files when I am done with you," I say.

I move back behind you as I reach up and take your wrist in my hands. I pull your arms behind and cross them over your back. I grip both of your slender wrists in one hand as I sit down behind you. I move my chair up close, spreading your legs with my feet as I lean in and run my tongue along your lips. You jump at the first contact between my tongue and your clit, but I hold you in place with my hand holding your wrist. I moan in delight as I get my first taste of your sweet honey, now reaching down to your ankles. My hand comes up to your ass cheek, pulling it open again to give me more access to you as I like and suck my way up your pussy. Your knees bend, and you would have hit the floor if you were lying on my desk. I smack your ass again as I plunder your pussy. My tongue pushes inside to get at your heat, running up and down over your lips. I stop to suck your clit into my mouth every time I reach the bottom. My teeth scrape over it as I move back up your lips.

Your moans are almost constant now, the pleasure and the pain keeping you right on the edge of an orgasm. I pull my face out of your sweet dessert and stand up behind you. I unzip my pants and reach in to pull out my engorged cock, its head a deep red color as it strains against its skin. I wipe your juices off my face and use them to cover my shaft. I release your wrist as I step up behind you and start running the head up and down your pussy.

You let out a throaty growl as you say, "Yes, fill my bad little pussy up, make me be a good girl."

Hearing your words, I thrust myself inside you with no warning, no letting you get used to it a little at a time. I thrust in, taking you as deep as possible with my first thrust. You moan and grab the edge of the desk as I start to pump inside you. Your walls squeeze around me as my head rubs all the right spots. Another slap to your tender ass makes you yelp and jump again. Your vagina clamping down on me to where it's almost painful to move. I reach up one hand and hold your shoulder as I slowly push past your painful grip to get all the way inside you again. I hold there a second until your walls relax their grip on me before starting to move again.

I smile as I see the side door to my office open, and my secretary slips into the room. She silently moves over to the couch as she watches us. Not for the first time, she sits on the couch and spreads her legs, her fingers immediately going to her exposed pussy, playing with it. Laying with your head on my desk, you are unaware she has come in.

I reach my hand down and wrap my fingers around your plug again, pulling on it as I move in and out of you. I work it in and out of your ass a little at a time. I go farther with each pull until the thickest part stretches you out before pushing it back in. The feeling of the double penetration driving you higher. I feel it as your first orgasm burns through your body. I slow down, drawing out your release. I love the feel of your body convulsing around me.

As your body stops shaking with your orgasm, you say, "I need more. I've been a very naughty girl. Stretch my ass with your cock, I want to feel it as you cum in my ass."

Ever an obedient one, I pull out of your pussy, and your cream rushes out with it dripping onto the floor. I start pulling on your plug again, leaning down to run my tongue around it, lubing it up more as I slowly pull it out. Setting it aside, I run my tongue around your hole several times, letting my saliva coat your ass. Then I push my tongue into your starfish, flexing it and working it deeper.

After making sure you are adequately lubed up, I stand back up behind you, fisting my cock as I rub the head over your ass. As I start to push it in, going slowly so I can feel your tight little ring work its way over me. I run my other hand up your back, wrapping your hair around my hand. You let out a moan as your ass pulls my head inside of you. I stop there, letting you relax around me before starting to push in. Your breath comes in quick pants as you reach your left hand under you to start rubbing your clit. Feeling your ass finally relax completely around me. I rock my hips forward as I do I pull your head up with your hair, pulling you back onto me. As your head rises, you finally open your eyes, locking on my secretary directly in front of you, still rubbing her clit as she watches us. Your eyes widen as you take her in, but then you smile and wave her toward you.

She smiles as she gets up and walks toward you. When she reaches you, twirl your finger in the air. She turns around, and you put your hand on her back, telling her to bend over. She does and reaches down, pulling her skirt over her ass. You guide her back to your face with a hand on her hip, burying your face into her pussy. You moan into her, lapping with your tongue as I pick up my pace. Every time I rock forward, it pushes your face deeper into her, your moan vibrating her, making her moan. We keep that up for a few minutes. I'm trying to hold out as long as possible. You feel my cock start to jerk in your ass as my orgasm gets closer, my moans are loud, and I can't hold back any longer. With a hard thrust, I push into your ass. My balls pull up to my body as rope after rope of my cum shoots into to you.

Hearing me cumming, my secretary pulls away from you, the cum from her orgasm slicking the inside of her legs. She comes around the desk and kneels beside us. She grabs the base of my cock, pulling it out of you. She sucks my cock into her mouth, sucking all the leftover cum out of it. Then she turns to you, her tongue running over your ass, licking my cum as it drips out of you. Covering your ass with her mouth, she makes sure not a drop goes to waste as you push it out. Getting it all, she pulls you up off the desk and locks her lips to yours, pulling you into a deep kiss. As you kiss, she pushes some of my cum into your mouth. You both make a show of it for me as you use your tongues to swap my cum back and forth.

You each swallow your cum as she takes you by the arm leading you to the bathroom to clean up. You both straighten out your skirts before leaving the room. As you head out the door, she looks at me and says, "We are keeping this one." As the door closes, I hear you say, "I'm going to have to get more gum," with a laugh.