All Comments on 'The Interview'

by PJFL

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Lost_FreakLost_Freakabout 16 years ago
One Word, Proofreading

The story is good and moves nicely but the lack of proper punctuation, i.e. quotation marks, and the use of correctly spelled words with different meaning than their use is very distracting. Example: "Their she was." "Their" is spelled correctly but is the wrong word, it should be there. Also a personal assistant that can follow "odors" is she going to be sniffing her way around the office. Again the story was enjoyable, it just had these distractions.

gotranegotraneabout 5 years ago
Simple Question?

Love this story! Not quite as good as the other one, but still sexy. My question could help clear up some stuff. Is English your first or second language? I realize the difference can make quite a bit of difference, because, as the saying goes, sometimes, "Something gets lost in the interpretation.". Either way, keep writing, and we'll most definitely, keep reading, especially if it's about pantyhose!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife would wear seamless pantyhose without panties because I loved seeing her naked pussy through the sheer nylon. So did other men. She would flash her pussy and arouse men often. She let a lot of our male friends see her pussy that way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous