The Interview - a Christmas Special

Story Info
Wanted: A PA with benefits.
1.7k words
4.4
8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnnaKena
AnnaKena
20 Followers

Wanted: Personal Assistant with benefits, for the Director of a tech company. Must be an expert in the MS Office package and have good written and spoken English. Good looks a necessity and, must be ready to accompany the Director on meetings and trips. Timings to be convened. High salary. Please send your CV to NL69.

JP was ready for the interview. She was wearing an off-white, long-sleeved silk blouse with a grey satin vest over it, silky thigh-length sheer stockings, a short red skirt, a pair of high black heels and nothing else. She had had a nice, long shower and then after towelling herself dry, had assiduously rubbed some moisturiser on and then, put perfume on her wrists, behind her ears, on her cleavage and on her inner thighs.

Afterwards, she had put some makeup on -- black waterproof mascara and eyeliner to draw attention to her large brown eyes and a fucksia pink lipstick. Her tan skin didn't need much else.

She gazed at herself critically in the full-length mirror in her lobby. She looked professional and as sexy as the ad implied it wanted her to look. Picking her handbag up from the bench where she had left it the night before, she opened her front door and walked out.

On her way to the interview, JP. drew many an admiring eye. With her long, black, shiny stfaight hair, and exotic features, she was a looker, and she knew it. She also worked hard to maintain it - 5 days a week in the gym and an expert eye whilst buying clothes and good genes certainly helped.

The interview was to be held in one of the conference rooms in a nearby hotel, so she decided to walk it. She walked the 5 minutes with a long stride whilst swaying her pert bum which jutted out invitingly, straining against her tight black skirt. Twice a week, JP made sure to exercise that butt, so it stayed firm.

Upon reaching the hotel and enquiring at reception, the receptionist pointed to the stairs leading down to the basement where the conference rooms were housed. It was a 5 star and she liked that -- if the company could afford a 5 star for interviews, it gave assurance about the "high salary" bit in the ad. Her good feeling increased.

She looked at the email on her phone -- it said that he had booked Conference room 8. Upon reaching the door marked with the correct number, she looked at her watch. She was 5 minutes early and was beginning to feel a bit nervous. Nevertheless, she knocked on the door and waited.

From inside, she heard a voice call out a, "Come in!" Her heart started to beat a bit faster.

She walked in and saw a rectangular conference table stretching out in front of her and at the end, a man sitting in front of a laptop and a notepad. Next to the conference table and arranged around a low coffee table, were 2 red sofas facing each other.

"Good afternoon", she said, walking slowly and sensuously up the left length of the conference table and to the man seated at the end of it.

"Good afternoon, you must be Ms. P," he said, pointing to the chair to the right of him. He remained seated.

She smiled and sat down, her legs demurely straight in front of her.

His eyes went appreciatively from her heels to her shapely legs and on to her face.

"I am Mr Lobos ans you must be Ms. JP. I see from your CV that you have many years of experience being a PA. Please, would you mind telling me a bit about your job experience."

JP. smiled and started telling him about her professional experience in the past 5 years. He asked her some questions and she responded.

She had worked in multi-nationals for a few years before shifting to be a Personal assistant -- she had found out that being a PA was far more fun and paid more.

As they spoke, she looked at him, assessing him. Mr. Lobos was not handsome per se, but he wasn't too bad. Though he was quite fair, his eyes and hair were quite dark. He had what seemed to be long hair, pulled up in a rather modern bun at the back of his head. His dark eyes glowed below equally dark brows, and his neatly trimmed beard and moustache revealed a full mouth. She liked the way he was looking at her and felt her body heating up.

"I see that in 2020, you switched to being a PA", he said, "Why the change?"

"One of our clients needed a PA and offered me work conditions and a pay which were hard to reject," Julie P said, "So what are those benefits you mentioned in your ad?"

Mr Lobos blinked and looked at her, his eyes moved from her eyes and fixated on her fucksia painted mouth.

"Well, for every fuck on my table you'd get a 20% bonus on top of this sum", he said, mentioning a rather generous sum. His left hand, which had been resting on his lap, now started to fondle a rather large bulge in his pants.

JP. smirked and started to unbutton her vest. He stopped speaking and his eyes went to her fingers. She kept on speaking, telling him how much she loved BJs and then asking him if every BJ was worth another 25% bonus, especially if she allowed her employer to cum in her mouth. Mr Lobos nodded mutely, his hand rubbing his tumescence.

Upon unbuttoning the 3 buttons, she pulled the vest off and tilting her torso, left it on the chair next to her. She then turned back to face him.

She didn't have a bra on under silky shirt so her dark nipples were jutting unashamedly through the fabric, the large areolas casting a dark shadow through the thin material.

"That's a nice shirt," he said rather thickly.

"Why, thank you, it's one of my favourite shirts," she said, smiling widely while lightly pinching her nipples through the shirt.

Mr Lobos's eyes were glued to her nipples. He cleared his throat and looked at her.

"So, seems you have quite a lot of experience, but what would you say are your particular talents?" he asked her.

"I can show you, if you like," she said rather huskily, as she licked her lips again and quite slowly, her tongue tracing her upper lip.

He nodded, he seemed unable to speak. She heard him clear his throat yet again.

She got up from her chair and then sank her body on the floor in front of him, supporting her weight on his thighs. Then, with her perfectly manicured hands, she reached for his belt and unbuckled it expertly. Next, her hands pulled the zip down, over the bulge in his pants. She then reached over and felt his bulge and gave a sigh of satisfaction, feeling its hardness and size, feeling the telltale wet patch near the top.

Mmmmmm, she thought, this definitely promises well.

She looked up at him and saw him watching her hypnotised.

She deliberately bit her lower lip and maintained his gaze while her hands massaged his hard cock through the material of his briefs, her right hand moving up and down the length of him, giving the head a special rub every time she passed it by.

He gave a low moan deep in his throat, his eyes begging her to not stop, to never stop.

What seemed like an hour but maybe was barely a minute or five later, while still maintaining eye contact, she pulled the top of his black briefs down and his cock sprang out, like it had been waiting to do just that.

Finally breaking eye contact, she bent forward and tasted the head, her tongue moving from the edge of the head till the centre, slowly, and heard him moan.

"Mmmmm," the moan came unbidden from her throat.

He tasted fresh and slightly salty, the pre-cum quite runny. She licked the head again and he moaned again.

And then, holding the base of his cock firmly in her right hands, she started to suck the head, only the head, sucking one side and then moving to the other, her head bobbing slowly over his cock.

Whilst sucking his cockhead, she moved her head and looked up at him. He was looking at her, his eyes heavy lidded with desire, and he was breathing quite shallowly. She wondered if he would like his balls massaged and so she did, moving her left hand down from the shaft and to the balls, her fingers gently moving over the balls.

"Oh yes, don't stop", he moaned, "that is so good, but harder!"

She moved her fingers more roughly and he closed his eyes, moving his head backwards.

And then she started to suck his whole cock, moving one hand up and down it while fondling his balls with the other, taking the cock as deep inside her mouth as it could go, creating a vacuum as she sucked it in, and then letting it go as she puller her head back. Her hair swung forward and backward, in rhythm with her sucking. And as the seconds and minutes streaked by, she upped the rhythm, sucking his cock a bit harder, all the while gazing up at him. At some point he opened his eyes and looked down at her, her fucksia pink lips moving up and down his cock, her large eyes looking at him, her hair all over. His hands reached over and grabbed her hair and held it in a makeshift ponytail. He started to breath a bit harder and then started gasping as he felt a great wave of pleasure moving up and up and up and whooooooooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhh, he felt it wash over him and jerk out from his cock and straight into her waiting mouth.

JP swallowed it without breaking the rhythm, but slowly down and then stopping. Pulling his dick out of her mouth, she licked her lips.

"Mmmm, that was so delicious," she said.

Mr Lobos couldn't move. His cock gleamed wetly from between his legs, the shaft still hard.

"When can you start?" he asked her.

JP smiled up at him. She hadn't even fucked him and had got the job.

AnnaKena
AnnaKena
20 Followers