All Comments on 'The Interview: First Session'

by Hippy_Chris

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A great 2nd chapter, although I didn’t find this chapter due to name format for the chapters being changed.

It’s interesting to see a different approach to BDSM, than what I’m familiar with. This appears to be transactional as opposed to a relationship in the traditional sense. I think the only downside here is that as a reader I’ve no idea what her limits are. Being filmed isn’t something I would be comfortable with at this stage because they’re both still strangers. Any trust she has for him is based on her service with Miss K. I fully agree that she seems like an absolute bitch. Trying to perform oral on a dildo or an inert vibrator is infinitely more difficult (and painful) than on the real thing regardless of the size of the substitute.

When known limits both soft and hard are confirmed and agreed it presents a solid foundation of trust. At present trust is still something of an unknown quantity. Personally I find the safety protocols to be erotic, it means my Dom knows and understands me and more importantly that he cares about me as a person. It’s the difference between being called a worthless disposable slutty cock sleeve in a scene and being made to feel like a worthless disposable slutty cock sleeve in real life. The first is a sort of erotic taboo that makes you feel sexy whilst the second is the very real basis for acute depression, because nobody wants to be seen as worthless trash in real life. Hope some/ any of that helps.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHippy_Chris@Hippy_Chris
I used to say ageing hippy but nowadays I simply admit to aged. Love reading erotica but only recently found the chat rooms. Just going to see how it goes. Just achieved the grand old age of 73. I can't see the point of lying about it. If asked I would describe myself as a gen...