The Interview Pt. 02

Story Info
Hannah’s training continues as she spends the night.
1.4k words
4.17
8.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 09/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah was instructed to go home. After the war of emotion the first two tests had put her through, she wasn't sure she could face her family again. No amount of showering could remove the film of guilt and shame that clung to her like a second skin. There was nothing waiting for her there. No job. No schooling. Not even a pet. Why--how--could she go back?

The door had already closed. Hannah stood uncertainly in the driveway, clutching her bag, staring at the innocently adorned house. One part told her to run. The other urged her to stay. Were newly hired stars allowed to sleep on the premises? She doubted it. But the man said he'd make an exception; maybe he would make another one.

It was a risk she was willing to take.

As before, the door cracked open to reveal a suspicious set of gray eyes. They squinted upon seeing her, no doubt skeptical of her return after the Master had dismissed her so finally. Hannah gulped and found her voice.

"H-hi, again. I-I need to speak with the Master?"

She inwardly cringed at her cowardice, but Gray Eyes disappeared predictively. It was a longer wait this time. Hannah fidgeted with her rings. The door creaked and she looked up.

"Come in."

Gray Eyes opened it wider. His voice was leaden, scornful even, stare hard as flint. Hannah bit her lip. Hopefully the Master wasn't too vexed by her request.

The young man ushered her into the same waiting space, but this time the Master sat in one of the chairs. He leaned forward with hands clasped, staring at the pen on the coffee table, face pulled into a frown. When he looked up, his gaze was as fixed and stormy as a thundercloud.

Hannah gulped.

He didn't talk yet, seemingly wanting her to feel uncomfortable and doubtful of her decision. That was part of his power. When he parted his lips, the words were as flat as river rock.

"So."

She subconsciously dug the toe of her tights into the carpet.

"You came back."

Heat spread to her cheeks as she seriously reconsidered just that. It was too late to retreat. Time to face the consequence.

The man slowly stood. All six feet towered over her. His paunchy frame and wide-set shoulders made him even more intimidating and she quickly turned her eyes to the ground. For a moment he hovered, then rumbled,

"You disobeyed a direct order."

A whimper escaped Hannah's throat. He stepped closer, breath fanning the top of her head. His voice was low, steady, ominously soft. She felt herself begin to shake.

"What is so important that you would risk the consequences?"

Panic seized her lungs and she gasped a few breaths before the words could squeeze out in a pitiful squeak.

"I-I don't have anyplace else to go."

Her last word was a hiccup and she flushed hotter. The Master hummed in thought. One hand lifted to stroke a strand of auburn hair through his thick fingers, touching them to his lips as he murmured. She didn't know why, but she was terrified.

"You're asking to bed down here? Hmm. An interesting request indeed."

The fingers and hair fell away. He walked a circle around her, brows furrowed. Their contract lay fresh on the table and he stared at it thoughtfully. When he caught her gaze again, amusement and something more dangerous glinted back.

"I will allow your stay here, but on one condition."

This was part of her training. She was positive. But it didn't make the situation any more comfortable.

The Master had given her a new slip and a comfy bed in the guest room, the duvet and pillows fluffed. She stretched out and yawned. Sunlight filtered through the lacey curtains as it dipped below the horizon. No matter how badly Hannah wanted to see the beautiful colors in its wake, the ties holding her in place refused it.

They felt soft like corded silk against her wrists and ankles, slipping along smoothly as she twisted. This had been the 'condition' and she had no choice but to accept. At least her parents thought she was in an international student program for restless young adults. They'd never think to look for her within their own hometown.

Soft moonlight bathed her and set the pale slip aglow. Her back arched in search of a better position and she wondered if one of the two men might enjoy her situation tonight. Her heart fluttered at the thought. It was strangely disturbing and erotic.

Exhaling slowly to calm the sudden onset of nerves, Hannah closed her eyes and tried her best to fall asleep. Midnight dreams of groping hands, stormy gray eyes, and corded ropes stole her consciousness and lulled her into a deep slumber.

Hours later she awoke to an odd sensation. Something soft and limp was lying over her nose. Blinking blearily, Hannah noted the gray light filtering through the curtains, the ties still gripping her in place. She couldn't quite see the duvet because something was blocking her view. A soft gasp escaped when she noticed it was whatever caused the strange sensation.

"Good morning, Sleeping Beauty."

Hannah jerked fully awake and whipped her head around. The older man was towering beside the bed, hooded gaze lowered directly at her. The proximity of his thighs was unnerving and she could see the loops in his jeans, the bronze shine of the button, the open teeth of the zipper..

Hannah recoiled in shock when she realized what was on her face. Yelping, she jerked aside, only to be restrained by the silken ropes. A muffled scream escaped into the pillow. It moved along her cheek now, wrinkled and fat.

"Get it off!"

The man smirked from above at her obvious disgust.

"What's the matter, princess? Don't like being awaken by true lust's kiss?"

It rolled and she felt a sticky substance against her cheek. She shrieked again. The Master laughed, then the revolting thing was removed. Hannah waited to be sure it wasn't a trick before rolling over and wiping her cheek against the mattress. She fixed a glare directly at him.

The Master's expression shifted. Amusement turned to something more intense as he slowly stroked himself. All Hannah could do was balk at his steadily growing manhood, now smooth-skinned and stiff. The ropes held fast but fear and arousal kept her paralyzed.

His hips leaned forward, positioning the penis inches from her pink lips.

"You know what is expected of you," he growled and bucked suggestively.

Hannah flushed in embarrassment, yet she could feel the liquid heat pooling down below. Hesitantly her mouth parted for the swollen head as it nudged gently. Her tongue flicked out and salty sweetness overwhelmed her taste buds.

"That's it, good girl," he crooned and grasped a fistful of hair.

Hannah closed her eyes, forced to suck on the Master's hard dick, swirling her tongue and drawing moans from his throat. She knew what he wanted and wished it to be over quickly. But the more she slipped his length between her lips, the more she began to enjoy the feel and taste of it.

Woodsy and masculine. His intoxicating scent filled her sinuses. As she sucked and bobbed and licked, straining against the ties, her mind grew hazy and all she desired was to please this thick cock.

Master withdrew with a pop and lifted his rod, thrusting forward until his sack swung just over her mouth. Hannah quaked a little; the desire was clear. Stretching forward, she planted a soft kiss on each of his heavy balls.

"Mmmm, yes, my little slut, that's right. Worship your Master."

She whimpered. The hardness inside each tight leathery pouch rolled with her probing tongue, sending tingles of pleasure through the man, with proof from each groan and curse. He liked that, so she went from probing to a sort of massaging motion that nearly sent him over the edge.

With a grunt he jerked back.

"Enough," his voice was gruff. "You certainly know your way around a man, Princess. I won't give you the satisfaction of making me cum just yet. Keep this up and you can earn as many nights here as you wish."

He planted a kiss on her forehead and left the room without bothering to tuck himself in, rubbing his still-hard cock the whole way.

Hannah released a shuttering sigh. If this is what she must do to avoid returning home, to be restrained and made to pleasure a man twenty years her senior, then so be it. His manly flavor lingered upon her lips and she licked them, closed her eyes to the coming dawn. A growing hunch warned that tonight would be the tamest of her nights in the Master's house.