The Intimate Room

Story Info
A small and interesting intimate room.
1k words
4.75
2.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The intimate room.

It is a gathering of beautiful people, of erotic couples and singles. Of people who trust and like each other, who have a wider moral view.

The room is at the house of the hosts and has been specially prepared. It is small, but it smells good. Of vanilla and cinnamon. The room is dark, warm, clean and welcoming. Absolutely no light can enter. It is small to press the occupants together, in order that their warm bodies can press against each other delightfully.

There are some couches and places to lie down.

It is late on a Saturday evening. The carefully selected guests have arrived some time ago, they have dined sumptuously and sipped on the finest wines, now it is time for the entertainment.

The hosts excuse themselves and enter the intimate room first, they are completely nude and high. They have taken some of the finest ecstasy which doesn't interfere with physical arousal, but makes the user want, need, desperately, above all else, above all thought -- to be consumed by the desire to feel, to touch, to hold, to love.

His cock is hard. It is slick and shiny with lube because she has been stroking him. Because he has seen her naked and she inflames his desire.

Her nipples are erect, from his tongue lapping at her breast. Her pussy is engorged and extends beyond the outer lips. As she enters the door, if you were inside the room, you would see her cunt delightfully outlined in the light. Her breasts are full and if you held them, they would have perfect heft and they are taught and pert.

He knows, he has been holding them. She is wet.

Neither of them have allowed the other to come. Rather waiting for the experience of the room.

Another two occupants are chosen at random and enter quietly in the dark.

They too are nude. They too are aroused.

The hosts will not know, unless they feel in the dark, if the other two guests are male or female and they certainly won't know who they are.

These two guests are meant to protect the random nature of the activity of the room, so that it isn't too obvious where the person is who entered, where they went to and who they play with.

For the rest of the guests they will enter one by one.

When they enter a bright spotlight from inside the room illuminates them at the door.

Two people who are closest to the door briefly step out, naked and help the new guest disrobe.

Slowly, with care and attention. With eroticism and interest, they show off the newcomer to the occupants of the room before pulling him or her inside.

Typically the person entering the room will dress to titillate the guests inside of the room already, and for your amusement and titillation,

I will describe some of them here --

James is the first to enter the room in the prescribed way.

He is wearing a long robe. Two nude women exit briefly to remove his robe. It is velvet and black on the outside and a deep luxurious red on the inside. They pull the hood back and slide it seductively off of his shoulders. Their naked shapes framing his torso in the light.

He is wearing a leather harness across his ample muscled chest and the rings encircle his nipples. His cock is long, hard and nicely veined. The ladies decide to leave him in his harness and as he steps into the room, the door closes, the light goes off and he joins the fun.

Inside of the small dark room, anyone may touch and enjoy anyone. There are no moral boundaries, there are no gender stereotypes.

James almost immediately feels a hot, wet mouth slurping t his cock. He has no way of knowing who it is but he succumbs to the amazing feeling. The persons mouth sucking him vigorously with copious use of tongue and light use of teeth just as he likes it.

Lucinda is next to enter. The door bursting open and the light illuminating her.

She wears a robe of white satin.

A man, her partner, emerges from the room naked to disrobe her and another woman.

Nude of course.

Beneath her robe Lucinda wears thigh high stockings, Laboutin high heels and suspenders.

Her nipples are visible through a sheer blouse and they are neatly clamped with a gold chain running between the clamps.

Her cunt is smooth and neat and looks very lickable.

He partner, naked and erect, removes her clothing.

All of it.

Helped by the naked woman. They both pause to suck and lick her nipples before she too enters the room.

Next to enter is a man with a huge cock. Nobody sees his face or notices the rest of him. Just...that....big....COCK.

In total there are 16 people in the room. The guests are pressed tightly against each other.

Flesh pressing flesh.

The whole concept is that you can reach out and feel and touch whoever you want to. Whoever is next to you.

That it's a one body, for fucking and feeling, one huge cavorting mash of erotic flesh.

Stroking and feeling, sucking and slurping. And coming.

Oh yes, there will be coming in the dark. There will be slurping of fluids and there will be splashing of juices from horny cunts squirting and there will be cum too.

Also there will be fucking. Fucking of pussies and fucking of asses.

Fucking wild fucking and cavorting in the night.

James has his hand around a cock, which he lubes up and pumps vigorously.

On the other side he has two fingers hooked deeply inside a very wet cunt.

Someone is sucking his cock and someone is feeling his ass.

Jade has a mouth at each of her nipples. Man or woman she doesn't know and doesn't care.

And another mouth sucking her clit.

A very talented, very wet mouth with a very long tongue. That tongue made her come a little earlier and is about to make her come again. She squeals in delight and arches backward, thrusting her tits out. Presenting her cunt to the licker.

Just another party. Just another night.