The Invasion (Pt. 01)

Story Info
The Unexpected New Love Affair.
1.6k words
4.74
2.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trisha is sitting down on the couch with her legs crossed on the seat, as she laughs watching TV. Startled when she hears what seems to be the sound of someone trying to open the front door. Cautiously she gets up from the couch, her body covered in goosebumps and riddled with fear. She breathes heavily as she approaches the door seeing the handle turning back and forth.

"Please Sir Noooo, stop!" Trisha says as she creeps to the door, seeing a man in a black ski mask, pushing the door open and knocking her back. The intruder puts his hand over her mouth and pushes her to the couch. Within the struggle, he rips her tank top off and exposing her supple 34B breasts. Tearing her shorts with her panties off and stuffing her wet thong in her mouth to muffle the screams.

"You're liking this aren't you, fucking slut?" The intruder says, as he snickers and slaps her tits, watching her nipples harden after her beautiful breasts stop jiggling. He latches onto her nipple one at a time and suckles like a baby. Trisha's eyes are large and bulging with fear as she shakes and trembles. The tears come to her eyes as she's unable to speak, watching her nipples being drawn into his hungry mouth.

"Ppplleasseee stop Sir ppleeaseee!" Trisha mumbles, she cannot help the fact she's soo fucking turned on by this sudden act of force and rough sex.

Her pussy was so wet, the juices start seeping from her tightly closed slit. Her stomach feeling queasy as she's overcome with fear and pleasure. Her throbbing clitoris begging to be touched as she spits the saliva soaked thong out of her mouth.

"I don't want to do this, you have to stop," Trisha says, as she tilts her head to the side looking at her wedding photo encased in a silver frame. Tears now streaming down her beautiful face as she gasps when his callused finger rubs over her little nubbin. Her legs instantly spreading wider, revealing her bald-shaven pussy.

"Someone's starting to like this, aren't you married slut?" The intruder says as he pinches her pulsing clit between his two fingers, making her squeal. He watches her shake in fear and pleasure as she refuses to look at him. Her crying gets louder as he grabs her jaws and slaps her face. He forces her to look at him.

"That fucking hurt, you piece of shit please just let me go. I won't call the police if you just go," Trisha pleads with the man who is determined to have his way with her. She wiggles and thrusts her hips against the man's fingers, trying to get free. She bites his finger as it gets close to her mouth to muffle her screams.

"You fucking cunt, this is going to happen so just enjoy it!" The intruder screams at her as he slaps her face. He shakes his hand from the sting as he watches her face turn red and the handprint appear. He wraps his hand tightly around her throat and squeezes, just hard enough to evoke fear. He slips two fingers into her tight little love hole and pushes in and out.

"You're such a hot little slut, I'm going to give you an out. Just tell me honestly you don't like this and you want me to go and I'm gone," The intruder says after he snaps a picture of them both with his cell phone. Then another pic of him suckling on her breast and yet another of his two fingers deep in her love tunnel. Letting his grip on her neck loosen up so she can breathe.

Trisha remembered back from when she filled out this survey on a BDSM website. The CNC portion is highlighted in her memories. She remembers how CNC would be exciting to her and how she would love feeling helpless. Trying to remember if she sent it to just one person or the all-selection. Knowing now she accidentally hit the all-selection and now this is happening, but she doesn't want it to stop either.

Trisha gazes at the man's face trying to make out who he is. Her brain is telling her no but her heart wants to keep going as the tears stream down her face. Realizing what she has just done and watching him lower his mouth back down to her nipple and start to chew. Her face turned red as she gasped for air feeling him squeezing her throat harder.

"Uhh uhhhh uhh Nooo get away from me," Trisha moans as she tries to look down to see him. She feels helpless and gasping for air as her legs start shaking. Trying not to enjoy what's being done to her, but her body isn't listening. Her eyes rolling back in pleasure as she starts to gush her nectar onto his thrusting fingers.

"You whore, you're enjoying this. Cum for me as you would never cum for your husband you slutty bitch!" taunts the intruder as his fingers slosh in and out of her sloppy cunt. Pulling his dripping fingers from her pussy and stuffing them in her mouth. Moved his rough fingers against her tongue and forced her to clean his fingers.

"That's so hot, you slut. Lick my fucking fingers clean," the intruder says as he pulls his throbbing erection from his dark blue jeans. Looking her in the eyes as he thrusts his long fat throbbing cock forward and piercing her married pussy. He feels her muscles tightening around his thick cock and squeezing as he pushes in and out.

"Ohh goddd it's too big take it out please!" Trisha screams as he takes what he wants. Tasting her juices and swallowing as she works her tongue around his fingers. The tears continue to stream down her face as she feels conflicted about loving what's being done to her. Her breasts bouncing back and forth and the sloshing noises fill the room while he fucks her tight little pussy.

"You're telling me to stop but your body is telling me to keep going. So shut the fuck up and get what's coming to you!" The intruder moans as his balls are dripping with their mixture. Moving his hips back and forth faster and harder as he squeezes her throat even harder.

Watching her face turn different shades of red before passing out. He continues to thrust into her unconscious body. Slapping his large sperm-filled balls against her puckered asshole. Placing both hands lightly around her throat as her little pussy milks his big throbbing dick.

"What, what's happening what the fuck get off of me!" Trisha screams as her eyes flick open and she comes to.

She looks at him with tears in her eyes as he slaps her face with nice more. Another orgasm rocks her body as she squirts her juices on his jackhammering cock and huge swaying balls. Squealing and moaning like a whore as he thrusts in her sex deeply.

She feels his cock swell and starts to pulse, feeling something hot being shot into her womb. Frightened he was cumming deep inside her and she wasnt on birth control. Seeing it's too late to fight she starts moaning with him as they ride out their orgasms together. Looking at him differently as she slides her hand to his face.

"Who the fuck are you?" Trisha screams as she grips the ski mask and yanks it off his face. Her jaw-dropping as she sees it's her husband's brother. Slapping his face, she leans up and kisses his lips. She's had a crush on him since she met her husband and now she's feeling conflicted yet relieved.

"What the fuck are you serious Nick, it was you the whole time?" Screams Trisha as she cradles his face with her hands and wraps her legs around his waist.

"I can explain Trisha, but I saw your survey and I've loved you ever since you met my bother Ajay," Nick says as he kisses her back, slipping his tongue into her mouth as they both breathe heavily.

"We can never tell anyone Nick. Ajay can never find out what we've done our marriage will be over," Trisha moans as she sucks, then tugs on his bottom lip with her teeth.

"I will never tell a soul Trisha for as long as I live, as long as he can do this again," says Nick as she shows her the pics on his cellphone. He pulls his half-hardened cock from her tight pussy, dripping with their juices. Moving up to her mouth and dangling his dripping cock in front of her.

"You bastard Nick, you're going to blackmail me too, let me guess you want me to suck it clean?" Inquiring Trisha as she leans forward, taking his cock in her mouth and rolling her tongue around the head. Tasting their mixed juices, making her drunken with lust.

Swallowing a mouthful of the mixture and moaning as her lips descend down his shaft. Her tongue trying to wrap around the thick cock and clean it like a good girl. Moving her head around and back and forth and swallowing again.

"All clean baby, we taste good together," Trisha says popping off his massive erection with a string of drool hanging from her chin. Trisha licks her lips and lays with him on the couch.

"God you're incredible Trisha, I wasn't sure how you'd react to all of this. I'm glad you took it this way," Nick says as he wraps his sweaty arm around her naked body and intertwines his leg with hers. Knowing they have a couple more hours until Ajay gets home from work.