All Comments on 'The Invincible Woman'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Look, I think it’s great that you’re putting yourself and your ideas out there, but this story-like everything else you’ve posted-needs more work than I have time to go into. This story doesn’t flow at all: your characters are barely developed (or aren’t developed at all), the plot jumps all over the place, there are incomplete sentences all over the place, it’s packed with superfluous information...nothing about this makes sense! It’s a total mess! I am begging you, consider utilizing the volunteer editing program here; I think it could do you a world of good. I want to see you write out smart, fleshed-out and entertaining stories, I really do-so please, just take my advice!

Havoc100Havoc100over 1 year ago

Anonymous, this is one of his better works. He really isn't capable of writing a coherent story. The sad thing is he thinks he is a writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2142 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...