The Invisible Guy

Story Info
Helpless and naked but am enjoying it.
842 words
3.4
10.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone. I am back with one more story.

Thank you all for such a good response to my previous story. You might already know about my physical features, but for those who don't, I am 5.8 inches tall, weighing 63kg, a dusky, medium-sized Indian woman with a bra size of 34D. My measurements are 34, 30, 36, and 19 years old. One night me and my friends are discussing about ghosts in our sleepover, and one of my friends told us about incubus. Incubus is like male sex demon. Though I didn't believe about it the idea of someone invisible and much stronger than me having their way with me turned me on like shit. I just told them how I don't believe about ghosts. So they wanted to prove to me that ghosts exist.

My friend gave me a candle and made me sit inside a star like pattern and asked me to call an incubus with love, and I did. But there was no result so I was proven right. so we slept and next morning everyone went to their respected homes.

My parents wont come home for two more days, so I was kinda happy that I have the whole home to myself. I wanted to roam around naked in my home since there is no one in the house. So I took my clothes off, I gave myself a lil strip show by stripping Infront of the mirror. I was turned on by seeing myself strip and I became wet. I started watching a movie to pass some time. The movie was super sexy and I got even more turned on. But I didn't want to touch myself to find out how much self control I have on myself. After the movie I got dressed and made myself some pasta. After eating I did my assignments and did some studying. It became night and I cooked myself some rice and chicken curry. I went to bed. But I wasn't able to sleep because of dirty thoughts about the incubus. I somehow started sleeping.

I felt pretty cold, I realised that my blanket is not on me and beside me. I thought I accidentally pushed it away in my sleep and covered myself with the blanket again. But this time I felt someone pulling my blanket. But I couldn't see anyone. I felt my t shirt going up a little when I tried to pull my t shirt up I felt like my hands were restricted. I felt someone putting my hands above my head as if they are pinned there. My t shirt slowly got torn and pulled from me. I was super turned on but at the same time I was very scared. being scared turned me on even more. I felt my bra going away. I closed my eyes in fear. I couldn't bring myself to open my eyes. I felt being naked on the top. I felt a hand on my stomach and a hand beating my boobs. I t hurted a little and I liked it. I felt the hand on my stomach slowly got inside my underpants. I felt a hot and tingly sensation on my pussy. And suddenly my shorts and panties both are torn. My legs were spread further. I felt a warm wet and rough thing going up and down on my clit. I shamelessly said please hit me. and I felt a hand slapping me while the rough thing is still on my clit. I became super wet. I was leaking. Without any shame I said please fuck me. And that's it I felt a giant cock going inside me. it fucked me super hard. I was hurt but still didn't want to stop. I came twice but the creature didn't stop fucking me. It felt super amazing. That was the best orgasm I ever had. I begged it to stop. It hit me and still didn't stop fucking me. it kept hitting me and I can feel a mouth kissing me on lips and neck and then sucking pinching and biting my boobs while laying his hand on my stomach. That felt amazing.

Suddenly I stopped feeling the mouth on my boobs and hand on my stomach and the dick inside my pussy. I thought maybe finally got finished. but then I suddenly got pulled up by stronger force and am on my knees. My cheeks got pressed so I opened my mouth and a dick started going in and out my mouth. I was giving blowjob to a ghost. I was not seeing a thing but I can feel a dick inside my mouth. the dick was fucking me rough. I finally felt the dick being pulled away and I was pushed back into my bed and the blanket was on me again. and I fell asleep.

I am sorry if this is in any kind offensive to any users and if any improvements are required or any corrections to be made please let me know.