The Invisible Woman Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck," she said, panting as he regained control and removed his condom tossing it into the trash. "Is sex always like this?"

He shook his head, his lungs heaving.

He smiled. "No. It's not."

He grabbed her around the waist with one arm and kissed her playfully before releasing her. She bent to grab her clothes.

"Leave those here. You won't be needing them tonight."

With that, he spanked her ass and grabbed his drink and the condoms. "You coming?"

She smiled and followed him out to his bedroom.

"Get on the bed," he demanded. "On your stomach, arms up by your head."

She complied eagerly.

After rummaging in a drawer for a minute, Geoff climbed onto the bed, his legs straddling hers. He placed his legs to either side of her thighs, and opened the bottle of sweet almond oil he was holding. The memory of massaging Max with it brought a renewed erection for him. He poured liberally across Corinna's large perky back side and tossed the bottle to the floor. He rubbed the oil in and she started moaning gently, the oil running down her ass crack into her pussy. Geoffs thumbs started going into her crack moving down and down until they were at the opening of her tight cunt. He squeezed her cheeks and grabbed her hips, hoisting them so her bum stuck into the air a few inches. He took his thumbs and ran them down again and pressed them into her. She pushed back into them. Geoff smiled. She was insatiable which was exactly what he needed tonight. He groaned and took one thumb out and left the other in, his fingers laying flat through the crevasse between her cheeks. She increased her intensity.

"Ohhhh, that's right. Fuck it. Yeah, you like that?" He used his other hand and gently spanked her cheek. He closed his eyes going back to Max.

"Uh huh," she pleaded. "I like it."

"Yeah, you do." Another spank.

Corinna pushed harder and harder against his thumb, panting and writhing, almost cumming when Geoff removed it. He reached over and opened another packet, equipping his cock to protect Corinna. He got up onto his knees and tucked the tip of his dick into the writhing brunette. Putting his hands on her shoulders pressing her down and pushing into her upturned tunnel.

"Oh yeah. You're so fucking good at this," he said, his hips pumping into her.

She was pushing back into him with vigor. She felt so fucking good. Out of nowhere, the heat flashed in Geoff's balls and he came hard. He faltered in his rhythm, but Corinna kept hammering her ass into him, sliding up and down. She was screaming into the mattress as Geoff pinned her down. He rallied and lowered his hips to hoist up fucking her with an intensity he hadn't expected. His nerves raw, her wet hot pussy clinging to him as he pummeled her, he put both hands on her hips and pulled her viciously onto him. Her body tensed and she screamed as she turned into a rag doll, spasming around his dick as he kept slamming into her over and over, finally releasing again into the same condom.

They both collapsed and Geoff could feel Corinna still whimpering and rolling her hips along his length. While she lay flat on her stomach with him on top, Geoff's dick would not go down, but he doubted this rubber could hold another load. He moved his hand under her hips and gently rubbed her clit while he slid out and ripped off his condom, throwing it onto the ground. He masterfully tore yet another packet with his teeth and rolled it on, reinserting himself within 30 seconds of removing it.

He moved to a position laying between her legs, making slow deep circles and rubbing her clit while he kissed her shoulders. She was purring, enjoying the fullness of his cock massaging the inside of her swollen tissue.

Her breathing deepened, and Geoff could feel her starting to compress him again and that drove him into a desperation for release once more. He rolled her onto her back and plunged into her once more. Holding her under the shoulders her plunged into her as deeply as he could go, her nails tearing flesh on his ass cheeks as she pulled to get him deeper. She arched up and he buried his head in her breasts and his aching balls tightened again as he came, her pussy pulsing around him as she joined him in a mutual orgasm.

They lay there, intertwined, Geoff's mind with Max, as he fell asleep peacefully for the first time in days.

His eyes snapped open to the sensation of wet warmth on his cock. He looked up to discover Corinna settling herself onto what seemed to be his ever present erection around her. She winced, as her sore, swollen tissue expanded around him. Geoff reached his hands to her hips and guided her as she rocked back and forth, grinding herself on him. Her hands on his stomach, she craned her head back and rode him. He shifted his hands to her soft firm breasts. They were a little bigger than Max's, but not by much. He closed his eyes and it was Max riding him.

He shuddered as she slid her pussy up and down so deeply her clit was rubbing on his pubic bone. He held still, allowing her to control this fuck. Her entire body was rolling. As she got closer, she rolled herself so deeply and purposefully, that the headboard was pounding against the wall. She started cumming and slowed her movement, allowing her orgasm to pulse around Geoff's cock, coating it in warm fluid.

This turned her on even more and looking down at Geoff's intense expression, she could see he was going to cum. She rolled harder, hitting her sensitive, twitching g spot over and over, bearing down through another orgasm spasming.

Geoff didn't want to cum. In his half dream state, this was Max and he didn't deserve to cum with her. He wanted her to cum again.

She finished her orgasm and Geoff was close, so he knew he couldn't keep letting her ride. He grabbed her hips, lifting her straight up and slid his entire body down through her legs, pulling her down to sit on his face.

"Oh my God," she screamed, putting her hands behind her on Geoff's chest.

His hands wrapped around her thighs and he plunged his tongue deep inside her. He shook his face vigorously and lapped at her clit. She pressed into him suffocating him and he loved it, knowing he wouldn't be able to breathe until he made her cum. His beautiful wife. He shoved his tongue as deep as it would go and rubbed his nose on her clit. Her body tensing, he was about to pass out when she let go. Her knees coming up together over his face as she lifted up over him twitching and screaming. He sucked in for oxygen and pressed her knees apart and curled his neck up and kissed her pussy, wetly rolling his tongue around causing her to rock against his face, starting another orgasm when she hadn't even finished the last one. She fell, useless against him and he continued his feast, cleaning her thighs and labia with his tongue. He had so many amends to make, he wanted her to cum forever. His tongue rolled circles around her still pulsing clit and she exploded again her orgasms no longer having a beginning or an end.

Geoff finally allowed himself to stop as she fell beside him, curling into him upside down, her legs too weak to move. Geoff pulled off yet another condom. With only three left, he hoped he'd make it to morning with them because he wasn't sure he'd be able to stop himself from going for it without.

12