The Invitation

Story Info
I receive an invite to an event which changes everything.
1.3k words
4.52
10.4k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John had introduced me to my first threesome with Joe and it was great. John and I enjoyed playing with each other and I knew it was something fun.

My phone rang, it was John.

"Hey, I have a question for you" he asked.

"Yeah. What's up?" I replied, a little bit of nerves was in my voice.

"Well Joe asked me if I could give him your number. I wanted to make sure you were ok with it."

"Are you ok with it?" I asked. I was intrigued. Why would Joe want to contact me. I had only sucked him off, so I wondered if he wanted another threesome.

"Yeah, I am. I figure we should be allowed to play with others. I mean I was playing with Joe which gave me the idea for the threesome." He laughed.

"It was great. But how's about we just agree to play with each other. You, me and Joe.?" I asked hoping he was going to be ok."

"Yeah, I like that idea." He chuckled.

I hung up with him and about 5 minutes my phone rang. When I answered it was Joe.

"I was wondering if you would like to get together tonight. John is going out of town tomorrow morning so I thought you might be interested in coming by to get better acquainted?"

I was more than interested as I had really enjoyed sucking his long, thick beautiful cock.

"Yeah. I am down with it." My cock was getting hard as we spoke. Joe sent me his address and I headed over.

I arrived at Joe's place. It was out of town and a nice house. I approached the door and rang the bell. Joe answered and as I expected, was naked. He was very good looking, and I could tell he worked out. His cock wasn't fully erect but was still large. I was now aroused and stepped in the house. It didn't take long and I was naked too and we were both hard. Joe took me to his bedroom, and of course he too had a king size bed. We laid down and started to caress each other. He was so gentle and was squeezing my ass and then he started to tease the crack and my asshole.

"I would love to fuck this ass." He said.

"I thought you were a bottom. Didn't think you were into fucking but enjoying being fucked." I asked timidly.

"No. I like both. I bottom with John because I am very well endowed and he couldn't take it."

"Well, I don't know if I could, but I am down to try."

Joe then kissed me. Our mouths joined together, and his tongue was in my mouth. This was passion on a level I had never experienced before. We were entwined together, and our cocks were rubbing against each other.

"I have something that may help you take me." Joe got up and went to his nightstand and opened a draw. He took out a glass butt plug that was about 5 inches long and about 2 inches at the base. It was a large size and was designed to stretch out the asshole, my asshole as I was about to learn.

"Want to try?" Joe asked as he reached for a bottle of lube.

"Sure!" I said hesitantly.

I got on all fours and presented my ready ass to Joe. He lubed up the plug and my ass, fingering me with one, two, and finally three fingers. I was so turned on that I was almost not ready for what came next. Joe pushed the plug into my ass gently at first and when I told him I was ready he gave the last shove and the plug was in. Then Joe flipped me over on my back. My cock stood upright and was rock solid.

"I think I will start with that!" Joe's mouth enveloped my cock and his lips caressed my shaft as he moved up and down on the length of it. He teased me with his tongue and fondled my balls. He was taking all of me and would tease me with his tongue. He squeezed my balls firmly and then suddenly jumped up and mounted my chest with one leg over my left shoulder and the other leg under my right arm. His hard throbbing cock was over my face and I wanted it. I opened my mouth and took him into it. He grabbed my head in his hands and started to fuck my eager mouth. I didn't know if I could take him all but soon that question was answered as thrust his cock down my throat. He fucked my face hard and I was loving it. I thought he was going to cum down my throat until he pulled out and he moved down to my waist. I had been so into the events I hadn't realized he had taken the bottle of lube and ensured his asshole was lubed up. He then started to rub my cock between his ass cheeks and guided the tip to his waiting hole.

"Ready?" he asked while pushing gently down.

"For?" I think I knew where this was going.

"I want you to fuck me."

He pushed down as I felt my cock entire his ass. Slowly at first and after the first inch or two he pushed down hard. My cock was buried deep in him. Joe began to ride me hard and I watched his cock standing tall as his balls would slap my abdomen. I wasn't going to last much longer as he was working me good.

"I never knew how this would feel." I begged for him to ride me.

"You feel really good." Joe was in charge. I grabbed his cock in my hand and each time he rose my hand went down.

"Im gonna cum Joe." I could feel my balls tightening. Then I could feel my cock shoot my cum into Joe. I couldn't stop and Joe worked me until every drop had shot into his ass.

"Oh my God Joe. That was awesome."

Joe climbed off me and I thought it was over but then he flipped me over and pulled my ass towards him. He pulled the plug out of my ass and added a little more lube.

"My turn!" He was in me in a second. I knew he wasn't all in me.

"Joe, I want it all. I can take it." I begged for it. Could I really take Joe's cock in my ass?

"Ok! Your wish is my command." Joe pushed into me as he grabbed my hips and pulled me towards him. He was fully in me, and I knew it. I had never taken a cock as big as his and I liked it. Joe fucked me harder and harder, getting faster and firmer with each second.

"Oh God!" Joe moaned loudly as his cock unleashed his cum into me. He fucked harder as each thrust produced more cum into me. When he was done, he slapped my ass and pulled out. I could feel my asshole was still open and dripping his cum down my inner thigh. I turned over and he collapsed next to me. We kissed passionately.

"Wow! You are amazing." Joe said, breathing heavily.

"No, you are."

"You took all of me and that's impressive."

"I hope we can do it again." I replied eagerly.

"Oh, we will." He said with a sly grin.

Joe was my first top experience and to be honest I liked it. I knew I could get great sex from both Joe and John, and it made me happy. Joe and I agreed we would meet again and play more often. I got off the bed and went to clean up. I smiled while I showered, and my cock got hard again.