All Comments on 'The Invitation Ch. 01'

by qm2x1798

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent!

I like this story a lot! Well written and well developed characters and proceedings. The whole gloryhole scenario and especially the dirty talking are just unbelievably hot.

The hotel room scene at the end is mind-boggling! Mom’s outfit is such a huge turn-on!! I love that they kiss so much, outstanding, and also the dialogue. Supreme!

I cannot wait for chapter 2.

J002J002about 4 years ago
5/5 But, No watersports stories in literotica

Plz write a mom son romantic story in that genre, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Worth reading

Have been reading for over 10 years. This story was worth the time it took to finish Ch 1. Enjoyed the twists and turns. Can't wait for the next chapter to see what happens. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Loved it

kaidmankaidmanabout 4 years ago
very good start

this was absolutely dynamite read I am looking forward to seeing how it goes you did very well in this I am dying to know who the tight woman at the gloryhole is

LekoeLekoeabout 4 years ago
Great story!

One of my favorites! Love how you build up the story. Let them go on sneaking. Love that.

P.S. I wonder who the mystery woman is... Aunty?

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKabout 4 years ago
great story

hope you do more with this one, maybe a 3 some with the mom and p t a lady, or maybe add his sisters????

bucco40bucco40about 4 years ago
More

Would love to see another chapter. Have mom bring the PTA pres with her. Or have Becky join mom. Many other scenarios available.

kevinbroadleykevinbroadleyabout 4 years ago
Great story

Great story, thank you for writing it - when does the younger sister get included ? Off for a cold shower now !

DivergentmindDivergentmindabout 4 years ago
fantastic job

Very hot story. Excellent job. Keep it cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Blew me away

Intensely erotic story, what a fantastic read! I came so hard when she said “You know this doesn’t have to be a one-time thing”. The incest is so strong and the garter-belt, nylon stockings and the swearing add extra strong spice to it! More please, there is so much potential!,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome story. Butt.........

You guys never follow these instructions and of stories with a part 2.. I want more of David pounding his mom in motels, dates.. back of the car, after football games..

KraignnKraignnabout 4 years ago

Very nice! Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Young cock

This story is a moving endorsement of the notion that a young cock is wasted on boys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Holy wow!

I had hoped to be able to read this is a couple of different times, but in the end couldn't put it down. Hoping future installments include the mystery lady, Brandi, and more then just a quickie with the girlfriend (maybe dad gets involved with a bit voyeurism)

goducks111goducks111about 4 years ago
i hope theres a chapter 2

5 stars. great read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing

Original plot very erotic to read, Invitation idea good one; well done. You have an amazing story here bud, I would to read David and his mom sneaking around behind their family, hardship they face to do so. Please don't bring sister into this. Here lots of writer ruin their good plot turn to family orgies, just shame. Any other imagination leave for next story. I always a sucker for mom son love story, true to each other and all.

jsmangisjsmangisabout 4 years ago
I Loved This Story

This is perhaps the best story about familial incest that I have read on this site. I plan on reading more of your works.

EnjoyBothEnjoyBothabout 4 years ago
Oh Yes

Loved it! Like the others, looking forward to more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome!

Can't wait for the next chapter.

The part i love the most is when David and Mandy are alone, Mandy always refer herself as Mommy, instead of the regular i, me, myself or mine. This makes the story extra kinky. Please always have Mandy calling herself Mommy when she's with David in private, or even when she texts him.

Hope to see more chapters from this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Outstanding

This was just outstanding...Thanks

DrakuluDrakuluabout 4 years ago

Very erotic and very entertaining, hope to see more of the protagonists and his adventures.

baulloyder68baulloyder68about 4 years ago
Wow, what a great story!!

I loved the story and the way it was drawn out and not just rushed through it. I knew he was going to be fucking his mother as soon as he first saw the book store and the booths. I though the mother would have had a different reaction when she first realized she had fucked her son. Like she was in denial and couldn't except it. Please hurry with the continuation. When is she going to confess to hubby and bring him into the play. Maybe dad and son can dp mom then a little mmbi action.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
One of the best

Hot story, slow building ereotic plot just blown away. Your idea of invitation card is just brilliant. I would like to see more of David and Mandy secret motel meeting and date night. Even making her pregnant and Mandy fall in love with David. Please write more of David and Mandy love story. You have a very good story here and make it last long.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 4 years ago

Awesome fucking start! I can't wait to see what happens next. Maybe they can meet again in the hotel but this time he finds the PTA president there, naked and blindfolded tied to the bed waiting to be fucked by his mom and her young stud. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
OMG

Excellent story, I hope you will continue the series. So many directions it can go. Hope to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Brilliant

Need more h

Kept me enthralled.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent!

I love the way you’ve built up the story from a glory hole to a great sex session between mother and son. Looking forward to the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

Keep this story going.So many things he can do with her and with her friends.I wouldn't make her get pregnant that would complicate things and it wouldn't be fair to his father.Mom and dad get along great and are swingers so let them have their fun.Mom and son can do their own thing.Very enjoyable to read.

j15555j15555about 4 years ago
More please

Great story and I’m looking forward to the next chapter.

My one nitpick would be the lack of condom use at the glory hole. Having unprotected sex with random men would be pretty dangerous especially when she then has sex with her husband. It wouldn’t have struck me as much if you hadn’t mentioned him using condoms with Becky since this is fiction after all.

nicho1855nicho1855about 4 years ago
5 Stars

Incredible. I'm not normally a big fan of glory hole cum slut stories, but this one had me on tenderhooks from start to finish. I loved the emotion and affection david's mom showed toward him when they got together at the motel, proving that that there was more to her than just a cock loving size queen. Hopefully the next chapter(s) turn out as good as this one.

ErrantZebraErrantZebraabout 4 years ago

What a great story! Both the character development and the sex were great. The final sexual blowout between the mom and son was so worth the wait. I'm also excited to see where this goes. I thought it was more than a little coincidental that Becky always had somewhere else to be on the glory-hole nights. Could she be one of the young girls the dad is fucking on the side? I'd love to see how you handle a foursome between those characters.

My only complaint is a super minor one. I never understand stories where women have breast implants. Does anyone prefer them to the real thing? Is there any reason why a fictional character would have them? All in all, it was just a minor blemish on an otherwise perfect story.

5 stars!

lord_jefelord_jefeabout 4 years ago

Wow - this is only chapter 1? Exceptionally well written! Hopefully in chapter 2, he"ll get his mother's ass, & maybe a no hold (or holes) barred go at the whole bunco group in a hotel room.

AlexxKayAlexxKayabout 4 years ago
More, please!

I love glory holes and I love incest, so naturally I was really into this story.

I hope the narrator manages to avoid being a jerk to Betty or Brandi...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great!

This story is amazing. One of the best I've read for a while!

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago
Your story certainly met my expectations !!!!!

Hope u will continue with a few more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

This was great, well written and just so many possibilities moving forward. It honestly reminds me of one of my favorite writers in here TxTallTales. Seriously looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Graet Story!!!!

The making of a good erotic story is the following:

1-suspense

2-character development

3-discovery of the unknown

4-conflict-emotional as well as physical

5-desire

6-risk and finally great sex scenes.

This story has all of the above. The invitation is on a par with "Those auto fellatio blues" by Christo, which although not of the incest genre, has the same attributes.

Keep it going!!!!!!

PathStrayerPathStrayeralmost 4 years ago

First time in a long time that I've read a really well written and well plotted story here. Looking forward to the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Waiting for Part 2

What an amazing story. I can’t wait for Part 2. I hope you’re working on it !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I bet in the next chapter the Dad and his friend are fucking the sisters!!!

PornGoddess2PornGoddess2almost 4 years ago
MOAR!

That is all i have to say.

MaxGirth69MaxGirth69almost 4 years ago
So hot

I look forward to chapter two with my hard cock in hand

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

Please please write another chapter. That was incredible

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No follow on.

This is such a gripping story. It's a pity its dying with no follow on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Aww, come on. We want more chapters!

Nat20roller1Nat20roller1about 3 years ago

Will there be a part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Let me start by saying I have read a few stories but this one is by far the best one. I think the story builds up quite well and all main characters (Mom, Dad, Son and his girlfriend) are well developed. Thank you for your contribution and looking forward to another chapter.

Danno_61455Danno_61455about 3 years ago

That is a solid story. I enjoyed the character of Becky. She was a device to keep the story moving forward by being an outlet for this football players daily needs. The PTA President and her ostentatious engagement ring was wonderful. Imagining another man's wife using her left hand to make sure a guy knew she was cheating is clever.

Your story has it all. The bi-swinging life of a happy wife makes for great reading. I look forward to your next chapter.

Thanks for sharing.

nicho1855nicho1855about 3 years ago

Hey qm2x1798, can we still look forward to another chapter on this story or have you given up on it? Please let us know one way or the other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Damn!!! That's hot!!! Can't wait for the continuation.

Paulie63Paulie63almost 3 years ago

Hot story hope it will continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wondering who that mysterious 4th woman is. Is she his math teacher? Well, really curious for the revelation in the next chapter.

Magicman65Magicman65over 2 years ago

Waiting for continuing of this story,,, mystery woman, older sister, basically all 4 of her friends.

geek_writergeek_writerover 2 years ago

Please continue this awesome story! I still think the tight one is Becky's Mom :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tell us chapter 2 is in the works please... :) Can't wait for it.

Still curious who that 4th tight one is.

Teet12Teet12over 2 years ago

Chapter 2 please

Tang19644Tang19644over 2 years ago

I do hope there are more to come from this story. Nice long drawn out storylines. I was hoping that mom brought her daughter along to gloryhole because I was thinking that the woman with a very tight pussy was his sister ?

veteran56veteran56over 2 years ago

Well done, looking forward to chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would love if a sister turned 18 soon too!

giogustogiogustoover 2 years ago

I don't understand why authors make their male character always brainless idiots

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m a big reader/fan of this site and even after several years have past since I read this particular story, it is still one of my all time favourites, really hope the sequel is of the same quality.

qm2x1798qm2x1798over 2 years agoAuthor

Notes from the author:

1. Yes, there is a chapter 2. It is shorter than Chapter 1 as I'm working with a new editor and we are getting used to each others style. Shout out to anyone willing to take on the daunting task of editing other people's stories.

2. Thanks for all of the great ideas on future chapters. I can promise you that there is a third chapter in the works, and it will be longer than Chapter 2. There are other chapters floating around in my mind, but no hints. For those of you who've watched Doctor Who, in the words of Dr. River Song "Spoilers".

3. There was a comment about the male characters being 'brain dead' like all stories of this genre. I disagree with that characterization. I vividly remember being 18 and being concerned with only one thing....tits. It was the focus of my attention 24/7. It's embarrassing to admit, but the passage of time has not made me any smarter when it comes to thinking about sex all the time...hence my writing.

4. For those who follow my stories and provide comments....Thank you. I appreciate your willingness to enter into the tangled web which is my mind and writing.

greenreadergreenreaderover 2 years ago

@qm2x1798

"I vividly remember being 18 and being concerned with only one thing....tits. It was the focus of my attention 24/7"

Ha ha, I can relate. I remember the first time I got very drunk was in high school probably around 15y old and the girls were smarter even back then as they didn't get blasted like some of us. Somehow I ended up under care of a sweet girl. I couldn't remember anything from that night and later that girl really quietly all red faced reminded me that all I talked about while under the influence was her big tits :-)

"It's embarrassing to admit, but the passage of time has not made me any smarter when it comes to thinking about sex all the time...hence my writing."

Same here. Although passage of time gave me another "obsession" as a bonus to big breasts. Somehow big asses/ wide hips got added to the mix without me realizing it at first. Now it's as strong if not stronger than big tits. If a woman has that voluptuous form (big tits, small waist, wide hips) I can't help but fall in love lol. I 100% know I wasn't like that in my teens and twenties.

Now, to comment on your story. Honestly, it's amazing. Top tier erotica. You captured that rush youngsters have, when nothing else matters more than a hot woman. Once David got a taste of his mom's pussy there was no way he could resist the temptation. A beautiful experienced woman that loves sex is a powerful combo. Hell, it's THE combo. Poor Becky got demoted that day lol. The way you handled recognizing Mom and other women through panties, diamond ring, tight feel was so smoothly implemented it didn't detract anything from the story or atmosphere. The confrontation scene was also done admirably. Respect!

I gave you 5 stars and like your style of writing. Ch.2 was not as amazing as this one but hey it's hard to beat perfection!

LenhubzxLenhubzxover 2 years ago

Great story. Hope there is more to come.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed the story. For a moment I felt sorry for the son in the way he found out about his mother's sexual practices. However, I found his maturity about the situation rewarding. He recognized that his mother was a woman who had sexual needs outside the home. Ne recognized and accepted the fact that he enjoyed making love to his mother. He was mature enough to not let his sexual knowledge of his mother affect their home life. Finally, when informed of the swinger aspect of his parent's sex life, he handled that in a mature, adult manner. Finally, his adoration, respect, and love for his mother was never adversely affected by his or her actions. 5-star story/series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved this story mommy sure made it hard for him but the finally get together for some great sex. I would love to read more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The best of the best. What is going on with the 3rd part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just wondering if anyone tried to call "Brandi — 281-373-1497,"

Googling it returned Belding Enterprises.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What's curfew, and the story is surely damn good

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It was great...keep it up

Loan

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved it mother is a slut but their love for each other make it okay 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous