The Invitation Ch. 03

Story Info
While David's adventures with his mother continue.
17.5k words
4.79
24.9k
65

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 04/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qm2x1798
qm2x1798
854 Followers

All characters involved in any sort of sexual act in this work of fiction are over the age of 18.

This story contains graphic taboo sex. If this is different than your tastes, I encourage you to find stories from any of the other great authors on this site

Special thanks to wrc264 for their assistance in editing and as well as creative suggestions. The work of all the volunteer editors is greatly appreciated.

I sat in the pew not listening to our minister preach about the dangers of sin. I think it was the same You'll go to hell if you sin speech that he normally gives. I was lost in a daydream about the PTA president who was a few rows forward and to the left of me. I was wondering what she looks like sucking cock in her bedroom with her big fake tits hidden under the dress she is wearing to church today.

I wondered if her two sons sitting next to her have any idea that their mother is a cocksucker? Her sons were the same age as my sisters. Then my mind wondered if either of them had ever thought about their mother in a sexual way.

"Stand up."

It was my sister Ella whispering in my ear. I stood up just as the minister was saying goodbye to the congregation. After we all filed out of the church and into the vestibule, I watched as my parents said hello to their friends. I said hello to the minister and his wife as we were walking out of the church, mimicking what my parents and sisters did.

"David....right?" The minister looked at me. "How did you enjoy the sermon?"

He looked at me and I told him that it was fine.

"It's good to see young people like yourself at church. You are the next generation of believers."

The minister shook my hand. I said hello to his wife who said hello but nothing else. I walked quickly to join my parents.

I found my mother chatting with the PTA president and her family. I stood by the side of the group, behind my sisters who were chatting with the PTA president's sons. They chatted for about five minutes and then we parted ways. I spent those five minutes recalling my dick being in her mouth three weeks ago.

I sat in the very back of my mom's SUV as we drove home. I exchanged a few texts with Becky, who said they would be heading back in a few hours and wondered if she could see me after dinner. I also received a message from Brandi or rather a picture of her roommate.

Chris says that she's sorry that she missed you.

I told her all about your big dick!

She included the eggplant emoji and an offer to fuck her and her roommate if I wanted to come over. I texted back saying that I had family obligations.

After church is a lazy time at our house, which is unless there is shopping to do. Today, my dad was dragging my sisters off to look for a new cellphone for Ella. My dad killed my sister's phone yesterday when he knocked his coffee cup over spilling the contents all over the phone.

"David, are you certain you don't want to go? Jamie is going in hopes of squeezing money out of me. Do you want to get in on the action?"

I assured my father that I didn't want to go spend the afternoon with my sisters. I chuckled when I told him to have fun.

I changed out of my Sunday best and pulled up a video game after making myself a couple of sandwiches. The knock on the bedroom door signaled the arrival of my mother. I knew that she would eventually talk with me about last night. I called out for her to come in, turning in my chair to face her. My mom was dressed in a pair of shorts and a sleeveless top.

My mother sat down on the bed and leaned forward a little bit, giving me a great view of her tits.

"So, when you came home last night, you smelt of beer and perfume. Do you care to explain?"

I explained that I met some friends and that they had some beers. I lied and told her that I only had one. She gave me a disapproving look, reminding me about underage drinking and then asked me about the smell of perfume. I told her that there were a few girls there and that they must have rubbed up against me. She gave me a very stern look.

"David, are any of these women friends with Becky?"

"No, Mom. None of the women there know Becky."

"Don't hurt Becky. I like her and I don't want you to be a jerk to her."

"Trust me Mom, Becky doesn't know anyone that was at this party."

"Why, wasn't she invited to the party?"

"No, it was a party at the college."

"You were at a fraternity party young man?"

She asked me if the perfume belonged to some college whore that cornered me at the fraternity.

My mother motioned for me to stand up and walk to her. I watched as she unbuttoned my shorts, pulling them and away from my body and letting them fall onto the floor. I looked down and saw my mother's blue eyes staring back up at me as her hand grabbed my cock.

"Did she touch you like this?"

Her hand slowly started stroking me as my mother asked me more questions.

"Her name is Brandi. She goes to the university, and she doesn't know Becky."

My mother stroked me a few more times and asked me another question. I was hesitant at first, but then told her that Brandi works at the adult bookstore with the gloryhole. My mother told me that Brandi is cute and then she asked me if I fucked her. I guess I didn't need to answer her, since I turned a couple of shades of red.

The hand on my cock released its grip. I watched as my mother unbuttoned her shirt, pulling it open to reveal that she didn't put on a bra when she changed out of her church clothes.

"I want you to be careful and not hurt Becky, do you understand me."

I found it ironic that my mother was lecturing me about fucking other women behind Becky's back as she sits in my room topless while giving me a hand job. Continuing to stroke me, my mother stood up and unbuttoned her shorts with her free hand. Her hips wiggled to the left and right a few times as her shorts fell to the floor next to my own. Hard and horny, I positioned my cock at my mother's wet hole after she released my cock and bent herself over my bed.

I didn't waste any time burying my bare cock in my mother. While stroking into her, I thought about the minister's sermon on sin and chuckled to myself. In the end, I shot a load of seed deep into my mom as she was face down on my bed. My mother was breathing heavy as I slowed my pace down, allowing my cock to nestle between her beautiful ass cheeks.

"That's fucking amazing David."

My mother turned her head, blue eyes looking up at me. I took that as a sign to roll off her, which I did. I lay face up on the bed as my mother lay face down next to me. Mom thanked me, stating that she needed a good pounding and then she kissed me.

We laid there for a few minutes catching our breath and staring at each other. Then my mother said something about getting cleaned up and then she crawled off my bed. I watched as she picked up her clothes. Just prior to walking out of my room, she reminded me that I needed to be careful and not hurt Becky's feelings. Just like that my mom switched from slutty incest whore back to loving and firm mother. I assured my mom that I'll be careful. I watched as she walked out of my room, butt ass naked, thinking that I'm damn lucky.

*****

Wednesday at school started out like any other day. It was two weeks before Christmas break and I was just finishing lunch when Brandi sent me a text message. We started exchanging more text messages after the fraternity party. I was hesitant to open it up in the cafeteria considering Brandi's last three text messages included naked photos of her.

I stopped in the bathroom on the way to lunch, looking for a stall. I'm glad I did since Brandi's text included a picture of her in the library. She had her skirt hiked up and a dildo stuffed in her pussy. The picture had some hearts on it. I smiled, thinking Becky never sends me nudes. I did the unthinkable, I pulled out my cock and stroked it a few times to start it getting hard. I then snapped a selfie of it and sent it back to Brandi. I made sure to delete the photo and Brandi's text before I left the stall.

I met my friends in the cafeteria after leaving the bathroom. We talked about the week and our plans for the weekend. The football season ended a few weeks earlier so Becky and I were chatting about going out with her friend Kerryn from the soccer team.

"David, can we go out Friday night? Remember that Kerryn and I are doing something on Saturday night."

"Friday works for me."

"Do you want to go to the movies?

"Yes"

One of Becky's friends stopped to chat about her going to school in Arizona. That set off another round of congratulations from our friends. I really didn't notice it before, but most of Becky's friends sitting at the table with us were on the soccer team. The congratulations turned into a conversation about the other players getting scholarships or early acceptance to universities. I tried to smile, but it was hard knowing that I wouldn't be going to the same school as Becky. I still hadn't found the right time to mention it.

Later in the evening, I was studying when there was a knock on my bedroom door. I told whoever knocked to come in. I watched as Ella opened the door and said that it was time for dinner. I assured her that I'd be there in a minute. I made it downstairs just as my mother was setting out the last of the food. I took my seat and bowed my head as my father said grace and then we all dived in.

My family chatted about their days. My sister Jamie asked about getting her learners permit in a few months.

"How about we deal with David's birthday first." My mom's statement reminded me that I turned nineteen the week after Christmas.

"Don't forget about me. I turn eighteen before Jamie is old enough for to get her license."

Ella chimed in, reminding the group that her birthday is at the beginning of June. The rest of the evening went the way that dinner normally does, my younger sister blathering on about a boy and her best friend.

Thankfully, it wasn't my turn to do dishes tonight and I escaped up to my room to finish my homework and surf porn. I exchanged a few text messages with Becky. Brandi also sent me a few more texts. One made me hard. It was a picture of her eating her roommate's pussy. She asked if I wanted to come over and join her and her roommate. I sent a text back saying that I had homework to finish.

I was about to pull out my cock and start stroking it when there was a knock at my door. I told whoever knocked to come in and my mother walked through the door. I watched as she closed the door behind her.

"My friends and I are going out on Saturday evening. Didn't you mention that you and Becky are going out Friday night?"

I nodded my head and then my mother walked out of my room. As soon as the door closed, I pulled out my cock and started stroking it looking at the picture of Brandi eating her roommate's pussy. I got an idea. I grabbed my phone and started typing out a text message.

Hey.... are the Four going to be at the GH this weekend? I hit send and waited a few minutes.

Yeah...this is their weekend.

Why do you want to crash their party????

I texted her back saying yeah. I could hook up with the four and then stay afterwards and talk to her.

I closed my eyes and stroked my cock, thinking first about my mother and then the PTA president. My attention shifted to thinking about my mother eating Brandi's pussy as I fucked her from behind. I had no idea if Brandi had anything against incest, but for tonight I thought about her getting eaten by my mom as I rammed my cock into her.

It was a relief when the bell sounded Friday afternoon. It seemed like the whole school was on edge. There was another gang-related fight the day before and the police didn't get there quite in time. One kid got beat up bad and was taken to the hospital in an ambulance. Given the seriousness of the kids' injuries, four of the gang kids were arrested and booked into adult jail on first degree assault charges and possession of pot.

I walked out to my truck and found Becky standing next to it. Becky didn't wait for me to say hello before locking her lips with mine and ramming her tongue into my mouth. I pulled my girlfriend into my body and kissed her back. Our lips eventually parted.

"What did I do to deserve a kiss like that?" I looked at my girlfriend who smiled at me devilishly.

"I'm so horny" and then Becky kissed me again.

"Get a room you two." It was Josh that slapped me on the ass.

Becky looked at him and said that Josh was just jealous that he didn't have a girlfriend. He fired back saying he was perfectly happy not having girlfriend telling him what to do all the time.

'Yeah Becky, Josh is happy hanging out with Rosey Palm. Josh enjoys dating his own hand."

I almost fell over laughing at my own joke. Josh scowled at me. I touched a nerve with Josh, and it was payback for the bullshit he pulled the previous week when all our friends went out.

"Leave him alone David. Josh...David's sorry, he didn't mean it. Did you David?"

"Sorry man."

Becky gave me a stern look. So, I said sorry again, this time with more feeling. After the second apology, my girlfriend stopped squeezing as she was trying to break my fingers.

We chatted for a few more minutes and then I offered to give Becky a ride home. We climbed into the truck, and I started it up as Becky sat right next to me. We chatted about tonight and she played with the inside of my thigh. At one stoplight, she pulled my head down and bit my ear and rubbed the growing bulge in my jeans. I don't know how, but I made it to her house without crashing my truck. She kissed me and then started rubbing my cloth covered cock, right in front of her house. She broke the kiss.

"Just so you know, you are having sex with me tonight, I'm so fucking horny."

My girlfriend kissed me again and then jumped out of the truck.

I drove home and found my mom getting ready to leave for the gym. She asked me how school was, and I mentioned going out with Becky tonight. We chatted for another couple of minutes and then Ella walked in from school. She mentioned to our mother that she and her friends were going to the movies at seven.

I spent the next few hours filling out job applications. After a long discussion with my parents the week before, they agreed to let me get a job if it didn't conflict with school or my homework. I hoped to find a job that would let me work on the weekends and an evening or two during the school week.

I closed my computer when my dad yelled that food was ready. My parents had ordered Thai food and there were several takeout cartons on the table. Everyone was either finishing loading food on their plates or had started eating when I arrived. After I grabbed some food, I joined the family in the normal dinner conversation about our plans for the night.

It was my turn to do the dishes, so I didn't get out of the house until just after half past seven. I might have sped a little, but I made it to Becky's just before eight.

"Good evening."

I greeted Becky's parents and chatted with them for a few minutes as I stood in the entry way of their house. Conversations with her parents were always more formal than with my own folks. Luckily, I only had to wait a few minutes before Becky showed up. I knew that I shouldn't kiss my girlfriend in front of her parents, so I told her how nice she looked.

"You kids have fun, and we'll see you before midnight."

It was Becky's father. He always gives me a stern look when I take Becky out. It was like he knew that I'm going to bury my cock in his daughter.

Opening the truck door for Becky, I admire her skirt which is a little shorter than what she normally wears. In a minute or so, I had the engine started and headed towards the theater. Along the way we talked about school and Becky mentioned that her soccer coach linked her up with a female trainer that agreed to train three scholarship players in the Houston area who are going to school in Arizona. I bit my lip, keeping quiet. I still hadn't told Becky that I wouldn't be joining her at school.

We arrived at the theater a few minutes early and made out in the truck. I love kissing Becky since she likes tongue wars as much as I do. I heard my watch chime, and I told her that we better stop and get to our seats. I held her hand as we walked through the parking lot and towards the front entrance.

As we approached the entrance, we saw Kerryn and Wendy standing at the door waiting for us.

"I glad you don't mind Kerryn joining us now that she broke up with Bob. Wendy was a late add, hope you don't mind" Becky batted her eyes at me.

It's not that I don't like Kerryn or Wendy, they are Becky's best friends. I just wanted one good night with her before I told her that I didn't get into either of the Arizona schools. I'd planned to do it on Sunday and wanted this date to be special.

"It's cool."

I put on the best smile I could and headed into the theater with the women.

The reserved seats Becky purchased were at the back of the theater. They were the kind that reclined and the armrest between two of the seats could rise. I really liked these seats since we always are able to cuddle in them.

We chatted through the previews and soon the theater was dark as the movie began playing. In addition to the great sex with Becky, I love the fact that she doesn't drag me to 'chick flicks.' She enjoys action movies and tonight's film was a spy movie with great action scenes and some half naked damsels in distress.

About halfway through the movie, Becky's hand pulled my left hand onto her thigh. I looked over at her and she smiled. I wondered what she was doing, as she pushed my hand higher up her thigh? I looked at her again, wondering what she was doing with her friends sitting right next to her.

'Don't worry!'

It was hard to make out what Becky was saying, but I got it the third time she said it.

I wasn't so sure about it, but you don't say no when your girlfriend pulls your hand into her crotch. I slowly guided my hand up her thigh and under her skirt. I found the most glorious thing under her skirt, nothing. There was no underwear, just wet flesh. I watched as she at first smiled and then bit her lip as I slid a finger into her wet box.

I started fingering Becky there in the theater. At one point I thought that Kerryn was watching me as I fingered Becky. Out of the corner of my eye I thought I saw a smile on her face when Becky had a small orgasm. Keeping my head facing the screen, I thought I saw Becky grab her friend's hand.

I pulled my finger out of Becky when I saw Wendy start moving. She excused herself, saying that she needed to go to the bathroom. I pulled my finger away and put it in my mouth to taste my girlfriend. She tasted different than my mother, slightly less sweet and muskier.

With Wendy leaving and Kerryn whispering in Becky's ear made it impossible to return to probing my girlfriend with my hand. After about 10 minutes Wendy returned from the bathroom and by that point the intimacy evaporated. I resigned myself to fucking Becky in our favorite sex spot.

The movie ended and we stayed through half of the credits. As we left the theater, we all talked about the movie and what we liked and disliked about it. There was a disagreement about whether the filmmakers had set the audience up for a sequel.

"A sequel needs to have sex in it. That actress is fucking hot!"

Everyone stopped and looked at Kerryn when she said it.

"What, she has nice tits."

She gave all of us a look like we all should agree with her and then she started laughing. A comment about the looks on our faces eventually got us all to laugh.

We said goodbye to Kerryn and Wendy and headed to my truck. I could feel myself starting to get hard, knowing the park is only a 15-minute drive from the theater. As I opened the passenger door, Becky pulled me into a kiss and started rubbing my dick through my jeans.

qm2x1798
qm2x1798
854 Followers