The Invitation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She broke off the kiss.

"Is that for me stud?"

She palmed the outside of the bulge. When I told her yes, she said that I'd need to start driving because she needs it badly. I don't think we made it a mile away from the mall and my girlfriend had my cock out of my jeans and her lips working up and down on my shaft.

We eventually made it to the park safely, finding our favorite parking space. Becky was reaching into my glove box to get a condom, telling me to hurry up and undo her bra. I stopped Becky and told her to lean back in the seat. I pulled up her skirt, exposing her pussy and dove headfirst between her thighs. I'd gotten a rare taste of my girlfriend's pussy at the theater, and I wanted more.

I had the broad fleshy portion of my tongue on the third pass up from the bottom to the top of her pussy when Becky grabbed my hair and pulled my face off her pussy.

"Fuck me David...I want your big cock."

I dove again for the wet folds of her body, and she stopped me.

"Please David. Don't do that."

Becky pulled my face up and looked me in the eyes. I'd tried to eat out Becky several times and each time she'd beg me to fuck her instead and I'd inevitably give into her.

I sat back in my seat and Becky looked at me. I was a little shocked when she told me that she doesn't like having her pussy eaten. I thought to myself that it can't be how I'm doing it because my mom never complains. It was a little awkward for a moment, which is until my cock was down her throat again. In less than five minutes, Becky was naked in my truck and riding my cock reverse cowgirl. I must have fucked her through three orgasms, but I don't recall the exact number. I was still a little shaken after she said that she didn't like being eaten out.

I hate to admit it, but I really wasn't paying attention and almost came inside Becky still wearing the condom. She jumped off me and did a gymnastics routine in the passenger side so I could cum in her mouth. We were in such a hurry that she didn't get my full load down her throat, and she ended up spilling half of it on her shirt which was on the floor.

"OH MY GOD!" Becky was out of breath, but she told me that she needed a good fucking. As she held up her shirt, there was no hiding the fact that my semen was all over it.

"What am I going to do?"

I looked at Becky and told her to put on my shirt. It was a few sizes too big, but it didn't have a huge cum stains on it.

"If your folks ask, tell them that you split your soda on it as we were leaving the theater and I gave you, my shirt.

Becky kissed me and thanked me.

We got dressed and I drove Becky home to her house. I normally walk her to the door, but I didn't think it would be a good idea to walk half naked up to her parents' front door. I kissed her before she got out of the truck.

"Remember that the soccer team is hanging out tomorrow night. Are you going to do something with the guys?"

I assured my girlfriend that I wasn't going to stay home by myself and play video games. What I didn't mention is that I'd be going to the glory hole to fuck my mother and her friends. She blew me a kiss and then I watched as she walked to her front door and waved before disappearing inside.

The next day started with me driving out to the soccer field to bring Becky her driver's license which I found on the floor of my truck the night before as I was looking to see if I had a spare t-shirt. She was busy with her trainer and a few other people going through drills. I recognized one of the other women from the high school soccer team, but the two guys didn't go to our school. I waved at Becky, and she watched as I slipped her license into her backpack. I didn't wait around for the group to take a break, so I headed back to the truck and my chores.

On the way back to the house I received a text message from Brandi.

The four are going to be here tonight...

Can you show up early? I have an idea!!!

Brandi included a few eggplant emojis. I was a little worried about what she had in mind. I know that my mom didn't want her friends to see me there. I told Brandi that I didn't have an invitation, so it wouldn't be a good idea for them to see me there.

Don't worry, they won't see you. I have a plan!

TRUST ME!

I thought about it for a few minutes and told her that I'd be there. She told me to arrive about a half hour earlier than normal.

The rest of the afternoon I spent doing chores around the house. My mom called us all to the table at five in the evening. My dad cooked us burgers and mom made potato salad. It was a typical Saturday night conversation, with Ella talking about going out with her friends and Jamie prattling on about a boy and her best friend.

I spent the hour after dinner getting ready. As I was getting ready to leave the house my mother knocked on the door.

"Are you going out tonight, David?"

My mother was dressed in a skirt and heels. She smiled at me. I was about to say something when Jamie came up behind mom and started talking. I told my mother and younger sister that I was going out.

I pulled out my phone and sent a text message to Becky. I was about to start my truck when she finally responded back five minutes later. I sent her another message saying that I'm going to end up going to the mall to look for a new video game and might end up seeing a movie.

Have a good time with the team.

I hit send on my message and then started my truck.

There was a little bit of traffic, so I only showed up about fifteen minutes before my mom and her friends were due to arrive at the store. Like my previous visits, I parked in the motel parking lot across the street. When I walked into the store, there were no customers looking through the merchandise. I caught a glimpse of some guy's back as he went between the swinging doors leading to the video arcade.

"Hey, you are almost late. They should be here in less than 10 minutes."

"Sorry, there was traffic that I didn't expect."

I apologized and asked if it ruined her plans. Brandi said no, her plans will work but that I need to hurry up and get behind the counter. When I looked at her funny, she said that I need to come up onto the raised platform which is the counter and sit where I'm told.

The counter was high enough that when the average person looks at it, the top of it would hit about their armpit height. I did as Brandi asked and when I walked up and behind the counter, I noticed that she was wearing the tiniest miniskirt that I'd ever seen. It barely covered her ass. She grabbed me by the shoulders and spun me around, so I had my back against the counter and was facing her.

"Sit down and back up." Brandi had a devilish grin on her face.

I did as she instructed and soon found myself sliding my butt and body into an open space under the countertop. I started wondering what Brandi had in mind when her hands pulled up her skirt, exposing her bald pussy. I may not be really experienced in sex, but I knew enough to know what I was supposed to do next.

Leaning forward, my tongue started probing the wet folds of a bald pussy. A hand reached out and grabbed a clump of my hair as my tongue went up and down Brandi's bald slit.

"Mmmmm." Brandi let out a small moan.

I was so busy eating her out that I didn't notice that someone had walked up to the counter. I heard the buttons on the cash register, which broke me from my trance.

"That will be thirty-seven dollars and twelve cents."

I heard Brandi as she pushed some buttons. Then she grabbed a bag and I decided that I'd keep eating her and focus on her clit.

"There you go. I hope you have a good evening."

Brandi must have handed the customer their purchase because 15 seconds later she pulled my face away from her crotch and looked down at me. I had a smile as wide as my face.

"You are so..." She didn't finish her sentence as she pulled my face into her pussy again. I went back to eating her out and didn't hear my cell phone chime with a text message. I'd found her clit, focusing my tongue on this swollen nub of pleasure.

"Hi ladies."

Brandi called out. I heard three voices, one of them my mother's, say hello to the store clerk.

A hand grabbed my head and pulled me deeper into Brandi's dripping hole. I listened to the woman from the grocery store explain that they were supposed to have four friends join them tonight. The shake that came across Brandi's body also showed up in her voice as she was talking to the PTA president.

"Are you alright dear." It was the grocery store lady with her sexy southern voice.

"Mmmm. Yeah, I'm fine. Don't tell anyone, I used my employee discount for a new toy. It's in me right now."

My phone chimed again with a text message. I was too busy with my tongue in Brandi as my mother and her friends stood on the other side of the counter.

"It's a Bluetooth vibrator that links to an app on your phone. You ladies should buy one."

The juice flowed into my mouth as I felt Brandi's body shake. I lapped them up as quietly as I could while trying to listen to my mother and her friends. I heard Brandi tell them to have a good night and that she'd be on the lookout for their friends.

After keeping up my oral pleasure for another minute or so, Brandi pulled my head away from her crotch.

"Can you fucking believe how hot that was? They had no idea that you were under the counter licking my pussy."

I climbed up and faced Brandi. That's when I heard my phone chime again.

I know U R here

Saw truck in the parking lot across the street

R U with the girl working the counter?????

I smiled. My mom figured out that Brandi's sex toy story was bullshit. She texted me while I was eating Brandi out.

"What is it?"

Brandi gave me a funny look. I hit the eggplant emoji and hit the send button to acknowledge my mom's text.

"It's my mother. She wanted to know when I'd be home tonight."

"Still have a curfew?"

I couldn't tell if it was a question or a statement from Brandi. I said that yes, I have to be home before curfew. She smiled and kissed me on the lips. Then she joked that if I got a job in the store, she could help me work late. Then she started stroking my cock saying that she fits perfectly in the cubby hole under the counter. I was about to ask how she knew that and then I thought better of it. I gave her another kiss after she told me that I better get going.

I felt a tinge of guilt as I headed back to the glory hole, leaving Brandi to work the front counter. That guilt passed fifteen minutes later as the hand of the PTA president pulled my rock-hard cock through the hole and into her waiting mouth.

As her warm lips embraced my swollen flesh, I recalled my mother describing how she came to be at the glory hole. My parents had run into the PTA president and her husband at a swingers party a few years back. It led to an embarrassing moment for the two couples, both women active members in the PTA and hiding a secret about their sex lives. My mother said that she and the PTA president met for coffee a few days later and after three hours of talking, they fucked on the couch in our living room. That's when the PTA president told my mother about the glory hole.

There was a new mouth on my cock. I suspected that it was the 'grocery store' lady. She likes to focus on my swollen helmet while stroking my shaft. My two minutes were soon up, and I was being pushed back from the wall.

Since I'd gotten to the room first, the three other guys went in order of their arrival. I wondered what happened to the other guy but didn't care enough to think about it too much. I watched and sized up my competition. They didn't know it was a competition, but I knew that one of us was getting my mother's panties tonight. After each guy had taken his turn, I smiled to myself knowing that I would be prevailing tonight.

Like all my previous times at the glory hole, each of us guys got a two-minute round of cock sucking before we were pushed away. Now that the foreplay ended, we each got a turn to get sucked off in earnest. As a pair of lips wrapped around my swollen helmet, it was the mystery women with the tight pussy. By now I know how my mom likes to suck my cock. The PTA president likes to stroke my long shaft while the grocery store lady focuses on my head. This mouth combined stroking my shaft and taking a little more of my shaft down her throat.

I pulled out when the air of the other room and a fingertip push my cock away. I backed up and made space for the next guy. We'd been at it for about thirty minutes when he cried out. The other guys in the room, me included, watched as his body shook. I'd seen this happen enough to know he was shooting his load into the mouth or all over my mom or one of her friends.

"Fuck Yeah." It was my mom that was cheering on her friend.

It was my turn, so I walked up to the hole and stuck my dick through. This time there wasn't a pair of lips on my mouth, rather a hand grabbing my cock. I felt the now familiar pressure of my mother's thong being wrapped around the base of my cock.

"Oh Fuck!" I said it loud enough for the guys in the room to hear it, but not the women on the other side of the wall. My dick was being forced inside the vice grip of the mysterious woman's pussy. This was out of the ordinary, so I was a little stunned. Recovered from the surprise, I started thrusting into my mother's friend.

"FUCK ME STUD."

Her voice was loud enough to drown out the sound of her friends and the porn movies playing in the booths.

One of the guys in the stall looked at me and asked if I was fucking the woman on the other side of the wall. I looked at him smiling as I started thrusting my hips towards and away from the hole.

She was so tight that I felt like I'd rip her apart if I went deeper or faster. I thrust into her for a few minutes, sending shockwaves through her body. Her pussy started to spasm, and I knew what was coming next. I was surprised that her knees didn't give out and pull my dick down. I hoped that my mother and her friends either caught her when she cried out or she was growing accustomed to orgasming from big dicks.

Warm air hit my cock as the binding flesh of an older woman's pussy freed my dick. The feeling of freedom was soon replaced with the warm flesh of another pussy, one belonging to my mother.

"OH FUCK"

I heard my mother cry out as she slammed her ass against the wall, driving my dick deep into her pussy in one stroke. My mother cried out as I thrust my hips against the wall, and she backed into my cock. The guys in the room watched as I thrust deep into an unknown pussy. One of them asked me if I they'd placed a condom on my dick, to which I shook my head sideways.

I bit my lip and closed my eyes, trying to envision my mother on the other side of the wall. She said that she and her friends normally remove all their clothes with the exception of their shoes. I imagined her with her mouth on the tits of the PTA president as I thrust deep into her.

I heard my mother scream out as a massive orgasm erupted from deep within her pussy. It was too much for me and soon I was shooting my load deep into my mom.

"FUCK.... He's coming."

My mother's cries were met with cheers by her friends. I thought I heard the PTA president offer to eat my cum out of mom. I closed my eyes as I shot the last of my seed into her and imagined the PTA president naked and on her knees as she lapped up the cum dripping out of my mom's pussy.

I backed away from the wall and watched as another guy stuck his dick through the hole. It was interesting to see the look of disappointment on his face when he discovered it would only be a blow job for him.

Our fun lasted another twenty minutes before each guy blew his load into an eager mouth. I didn't stick my dick through the hole for a second round. My mom and I decided that I shouldn't give too many repeat performances of my stamina, or her friends may start getting suspicious. They had already commented how lucky they've been recently finding young men with big cocks. I chuckled to myself that none of them ever thought about the idea that it's the same big cock.

As I was pulling on my underwear and jeans, I looked down at the fabric still binding my balls and cock. I untied them and was surprised to see that they were a more modest type and not the normal thong or G-string my mother wears. I wondered if they belonged to the mystery pussy that I'd fucked before I blew my load in mom.

I was the last guy to leave the room. The room next door had been quiet for about five minutes, and I waited an additional five before walking out into the hallway. I walked through the doors back into the main part of the store and found Brandi chatting with an older guy. Seeing me, she smiled and found a way to break off the conversation.

"Have fun back there?" Brandi laughed at me when I blushed. "It's amazing that your face always turns red when I ask you that question."

We chatted for a few minutes, and she mentioned having to do inventory, so she was going to work late tonight.

I asked her if she needed any help behind the counter. I made a show of winking at her.

Just then two middle aged couples came walking into the store. It looked like Brandi was about to say yes to my offer to help but in the end, she said no. We exchanged glances and there was an unspoken understanding as to why fun time was over. We said our goodbyes and I headed out of the store and to my truck.

I stopped along the way for something to snack on and went home right at my curfew. As I was climbing into bed, I heard my mother's car pull into the driveway. I'd just gotten comfortable with my laptop when there was a gentle wrap on the door.

My mother walked into my room. "You didn't respond to my text." She whispered so my sister's couldn't hear her.

"I was kind of busy." I started to say more but my mother slid her hand under the bed covers and found my bare cock.

"I thought you might have been busy. Tell me, was Brandi squirming due to some new sex toy or was she getting some help."

My mother gave me a devilish grin as she reached under my blanket and fished out my cock and started jerking me off. I looked at my mom and said that Brandi may have gotten a little bit of help. She stopped the hand job and squeezed my thick cock.

"Don't get caught young man, we talked about this didn't we."

"Yes mom."

My mother let go of my cock and stood up. She bent down and kissed me on the forehead and said goodnight.

The next morning was like a typical Sunday. Our parents dragged my sisters and me to church. I hate to admit it, but I stopped listening to the preacher the moment I started fucking my mom and sticking my dick in the PTA president's mouth. It made it hard to sit in church without daydreaming of the PTA president bending at the waist or kneeling in front of my cock.

Like every week, I stood by while my parents spoke with our pastor and his wife. I did notice a new woman about my mom's age and her two young children. The kids looked to be in middle school and the pastors wife introduced them to my family. She wasn't as hot as the PTA president or my mom, but I would classify her as 'fuckable.' She had the average soccer mom build, but with slightly smaller tits than I like.

I was changing out of my church clothes when the knock on my door jarred me, and my mom asked if she could come in.

"What's up mom."

"Can we talk about the letter you received earlier from Arizona State?"

"I didn't get in if that is what you are asking."

My mother asked when I was going to tell Becky. I mentioned that I was meeting her and her friends at the mall today and that I'd do it then. She asked about telling my father and offered to do it for me. I thanked her and said that I'd tell dad. We chatted for a few more minutes and then she left.