The Invitation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I weaved my way through my friends, not stopping to talk to any of them as I made my way to the front door. I regretted parking a block away, so I ran to my truck. I fumbled with the key and eventually got the condom out of the glove compartment. I really regretted parking so far away as I tried to run back to the house with a fully erect cock pressing against my jeans. It had been a few weeks since I fucked Becky and my dick was thinking for itself.

I made it back to the house and through the maze of my friends. Kerryn was standing by the bottom of the stairs talking to Amanda. She stopped me and said that I should go to the second door on the right. She gave me a smile that let me know she was good with what was about to happen.

Finding the second door on the right, I opened it and walked into a dimly lit room. Becky was standing there in her heels and holding her dress against her body. I shut the door and then watched as my girlfriend dropped her dress.

She didn't say a word, rather she walked over and stared taking off my pants. In less than a minute she was on her knees with as much of my cock down her throat as she could possibly take. I love the feeling of having my cock sucked. While Becky isn't as good as my mother, she does suck cock good enough to be in porn.

After several minutes I'd had enough. I wanted to taste my girlfriend. I hoped that she had enough to drink that she'd allow me to eat her pussy but that didn't happen. After pulling off my shirt, she grabbed the condom from my pants pocket and stuck the tip of it on my cock and started rolling it down by giving me a blowjob. When her lips wouldn't go any further down my shaft, she used her hand to unroll the rest of it.

I soon found myself on top of Becky with my cock buried deep inside of her. "Thrust hard baby" Becky wanted it hard and fast. That usually happens when she is drunk. I started thrusting hard into her missionary style. It only took a few minutes for her to cum hard, grabbing my ass.

She begged me to do her doggy style, so she switched positions and grabbed the headboard as I started thrusting into her. I was so focused on fucking Becky that I didn't notice the sounds of the party going on downstairs. I certainly didn't notice Kerryn walk into the room. What finally caught my attention was the flash of her skin.

Kerryn stripped off her clothes and sat down in a chair in the corner of the room. Kerryn is a little taller than Becky, so she is about five feet and seven inches. While my girlfriend has the typical soccer player build with muscular legs, her friend looked more like a model. What I immediately noticed were her melon sized breasts that sat high up on her chest and her prominent nipples. I'd never really noticed how thin Kerryn was until I saw her flat stomach and hairless pussy. I stopped for a moment and just stared at her.

"Keep fucking her."

A hand grabbed my thigh and pulled me deep into my girlfriends wet hole. I started thrusting again, never taking my eyes off Kerryn. I grabbed both hips, thrusting into Becky and watched as Kerryn slipped a finger into her bald pussy. By this point she'd spread her legs wide enough that each was over the armrests of the chair, so I had a good view of her bald hole.

"Fucking harder."

Becky was moaning as I thrust into her, speech slurred due to alcohol and her moans. I didn't take my eyes off Kerryn and watched as she brought herself to at least two orgasms. It was at this point that Kerryn started asking Becky questions about how she likes to get fucked. My girlfriend moaned out a few answers and then screamed as her entire body shook with another orgasm.

The whole time I wondered if Kerryn might jump into bed with us. I'd seen a few pictures of Becky and her having sex with each other. It didn't happen and Becky let go of the headboard and buried her face into the pillows after begging me to fuck her harder and faster.

My thrusts were faster and deeper into Becky, which made it hard to watch the voyeur in the room with us. When I did look at her, Kerryn's fingers were thrusting into her pussy at the same rhythm that I was pumping my girlfriend with my thick shaft. That sent me over the edge, and I started thrusting harder and faster.

I knew I was approaching the point of no return, so I grabbed Becky by the hair, withdrew my cock and rolled her over. I ripped the condom off and shoved my cock into her mouth. Becky started sucking and I started jerking. While our normal routine was for me to cum in Becky's mouth, I pulled my cock out at the last second and shot the first and second streams of cum all over her face. I pushed my cock back through her lips and unloaded the rest of my seed into her greedy mouth.

As Becky's warm mouth slurped my seed, I watched as Kerryn withdrew her fingers from her pussy and stood up. I was more than a little shocked as she walked to the bed and with an outreached hand pulled my head towards her. Leaning forward, she kissed me on the lips. It wasn't a motherly kiss nor was it a sex kiss, but something more in the middle. I'd say that it was an erotic prelude to something that may or may not happen.

Even more shocking was when she reached out with her index finger and scoped up some of my cum before shoving her finger in her mouth. She commented that I taste good and understand why Becky gulps down my seed whenever she can.

"Becky is right. You have a fabulous cock."

With that she let go of my face. I watched as she walked to her dress on the floor, pulling it back on and then leaving Becky and I to finish.

No words were spoken as Becky released my cock from her mouth. We got dressed and then rejoined the party. I wanted to ask so many questions, but it was clear that Becky was drunk and wanted to party some more. I was scared that people had noticed the three of us being gone, but no one said a word.

I didn't have another beer, fearful that there were police out looking for drunk drivers. I left the party just before midnight. I offered to walk Becky home. She kissed me and said that she was staying with Kerryn tonight. As I walked out to my truck, I wondered If the two of them would talk about what happened earlier after the last party guests leave.

New Years and my birthday passed with little fanfare. The best part was my mother's annual tradition of measuring her children's height. I'd grown a half inch and was now just over six feet tall. Later that day, my mother and I were home alone for a few minutes, and she called me into her bedroom. I was surprised when she started sucking my cock and when it was finally hard, she grabbed her fabric tape measure. She got a wicked smile on her face as she buried the end of the tape into my pubic hair, finding the base of my cock and then measuring to the tip of my dick. Other parts of me had grown as well as she proclaimed my cock to be ten inches long. With a rock-hard cock inches from her face, my mother didn't refuse my offer to bend her over the bed and fuck her.

Another week would pass before I received a text message from Brandi at the bookstore stating that my mother and her friends were coming to suck cock. I responded back with an eggplant emoji and asked her if she needed any help behind the counter. She responded back saying that she appreciates the offer, but that she's training a new employee.

Despite my best efforts to get Becky to talk about what happened at the party, she refused to speak about it. Most of the time she'd say that everyone was drunk and that nothing happened so everything is okay. I couldn't help the feeling that Becky and Kerryn had planned something, especially when the two of them would whisper in the cafeteria and then look at me and smile.

It was convenient that Becky and her girlfriends wanted to go out the night that I was planning to go to the glory hole. I told Becky that I was going to hang out with the guys. I did spend time with my friends until a little after eight in the evening and then found an excuse to leave.

It had been several weeks since I'd last visited the glory hole. My dick was rock hard by the time I pulled into the motel parking lot across from the bookstore. I saw that my mother's car was in the parking lot, which was unusual as the woman with the southern accent normally drives. While I pondered it for a moment, I didn't think much of it beyond noting it.

"Hey David."

It was Brandi behind the counter. She was standing next to a guy that looked to be in his late twenties. He had gauges in his ears and a few tattoos on his arms.

I said hello and she introduced the guy, Tony. We exchanged hellos and Brandi mentioned that she knew me from school. She came out from behind the counter and grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the counter. I was surprised by the quick peck on the lips.

We talked for a moment about the holidays and school.

"Be careful in there tonight. A few of them are really drunk. Don't want a wild cougar tempting you with her pussy or ass."

"I'll be careful provided you come rescue me if I scream for help."

Brandi laughed. I still hadn't mentioned that I routinely fuck one or two of the women each time I visit. I laughed and then kissed her on the lips before finding my way back to the booth.

I arrived a few minutes after nine, so the second guy was already getting his dick sucked when I walked into the room. The noise in the booth with my mother was loud, so loud in fact that I couldn't hear the lesbian movie like I normally do.

We went through the normal routine with each guy getting his dick sucked for two minutes and then the real fun beginning. As I was last in the room, I was the last for each of the steps.

"DRINK, DRINK, DRINK." It was the woman with the Southern accent.

I wondered if my mother and her friends had brought alcohol with them. I watched as the number three guy blew his load into a mouth on the other side of the wall. We'd been at it for about 45 minutes, and I knew what would happen when I shoved my dick through the wall next.

"Take that cock, you fucking Slut."

I heard a chorus of female voices as my mother wrap her panties around the base of my cock and then the familiar feeling of warm and wet flesh enveloping my dick.

I looked at one of the guys and told him that I'm fucking a slut. I really didn't like referring to my mother as a slut, but it kept up the appearance. As I pulled my dick out, I saw a neon pink thong wrapped around the base of my cock.

I started thrusting into my mother, my face inches away from the wall. I felt my mom's body start to shake as the first orgasm hit her. I couldn't tell if she'd moaned or not, since the party in the other room was especially loud. I barely slowed down to give my mother time to recover, as I kept up my pounding.

"TAKE MY COCK!" It didn't sound like the lesbian movie we'd been watching, so I looked at the screen to see if the movie had changed. The screen showed two women tribbing and I again heard a guy tell someone to take their cock. I wondered if two of the guys with me were having sex with each other.

As I turned to look, I backed away from the wall, pulling my cock out of my mother. She was naked and her breasts were larger than my mother's. I looked down to see the naked PTA president stroking one of the guys. She was totally naked except for a pair of heels and a glittery sash that had 'Birthday Girl' written on it.

"David."

Oh fuck I thought to myself. She recognized me.

"ummm....Mother"

She was looking at the neon pink thong wrapped around my cock. She said 'mother' two more times as she got up, fumbled with the doorknob, and backed out of the room. The three guys looked at me and then looked at the closing door.

"Dude, is that your mom?"

"No, that's not my mom, that's our PTA president and she's friends with my mom."

I wasn't lying to them, but I certainly wasn't going to tell them the truth that the panties belonged to my mother.

I grabbed my clothes and threw them on quickly. I didn't know if the party was going to break up on the other side of the wall, but I didn't want to be around when it did. I left the booth, my mother's thong still wrapped around my hard cock.

"Well, that was quick. Are you all right, you look pale?"

I told Brandi I suddenly didn't feel well and that I thought I may have eaten something bad. She offered to let me use the bathroom and I told her that I'd be okay and that I could throw up across the street where I parked my truck if I started feeling worse.

I jogged to my truck. I didn't drive away, rather I grabbed my phone and started sending text messages to my mom.

PTA president came into our booth naked

She recognized me

Called me by my name

Saw your panties wrapped around my dick

Said mother a few times

I think she knows that I was fucking you

What should we do?????

I waited for a while for my mother to respond. I nervously looked at my watch as the minutes passed. I wondered why my mom wasn't responding. Ten minutes passed. I sent a text asking her if she received my other texts. Another ten minutes passed, and I sent another text.

It was a little after eleven in the evening when my mother and her friends came out of the bookstore. As they were climbing into an SUV, I received a text message from Brandi. She asked if I was okay and said that the MILFs were especially drunk and horny tonight.

I could tell they were drunk by the way they were walking and were helping who I suspected to be the PTA president to the rear passenger door.

I'll take care of it!!!!

That was all my mother said in her response. I drove home, the entire way I wondered how much trouble my mother and I are in. It's one thing for my dad to know about us, since he approves of what mom, and I are doing. It's another thing entirely for the PTA president to find out, even if she is a cock sucking slut.

I didn't hang out in the kitchen when I got home, after stripping off my clothes, climbed into bed and looked at my phone wondering if my mom was going to send me any more updates. I eventually fell asleep, after hearing my mother come into the house. I'd hoped that she'd talk to me when she got home but all I heard was the creaking sound of my parent's bed as they fucked.

The next day, we went to church as normal. My mother acted as if nothing happened, making breakfast for the family, and asking how our collective evenings went. Like every other Sunday, we headed to church after breakfast.

As I sat in the pews, I looked over at the PTA President. She didn't look hungover despite having a lot to drink the night before.

Everything was fine until the service ended and we were talking with the Minister and his wife. I watched the PTA president and my mom out of the corner of my eye. Then I watched my dad and mom talking.

"Kids, I'm taking you to lunch. Your mother has an unexpected business call she needs to make back at the house and Jacobson family is going to take her home."

My father turned down my sisters protests that they wanted to hang out at the house. I watched as my mother left with the PTA president.

Lunch turned into a trip to the mall. That idea came after my dad got a text message. I suspect that it was my mother that texted him, but I wasn't about to ask. By the time we left the mall after 3pm, I had a new video game, and my sisters had some new clothes. The ride back to the house was quiet. I wondered if my mother had talked to the PTA president.

We arrived home to find my mother in her workout gear and doing yoga on the pool deck. I expected my mother to say something to me, but she didn't. It wouldn't be until the next morning that she stopped me on the way to school.

"It's taken care of."

She looked at me as we stood in the kitchen less than a foot apart from each other. Mom gave me a brief smile and then backed away when one of my sisters walked in looking for orange juice.

The rest of the week was stressful as the teachers went through the last of the material for the semester and test reviews. We had finals the next week and all my friends were on edge. I had solid 'B' in all my classes and was not as stressed as my friends. Becky mentioned that she felt good about her prep for finals when I met up with her early Friday morning.

"Do you want to grab some dinner tonight?"

My girlfriend smiled at me, saying that we could have a quiet moment alone to talk about my new job. I'd been contacted by the local grocery store and offered a job as a shelf stocker and bag boy. They told me that I could work a few hours a day and on Saturdays and Sundays. After meeting with the store manager, he agreed to let me start the week after finals.

"Sounds good."

I kissed Becky and headed off to my first class. It was just before lunch when I received a text message from my mom.

If you have plans with Becky tonight, you need to cancel them

Tell her that you are helping me

Tell her that I have a client from Missouri visiting town with her son who is considering going to UH and they want to meet you

I replied to my mother and told her that I wanted to meet Becky. The reality is that I wanted to have sex with my girlfriend, as it's been a few weeks since we'd last had sex.

Please do what I asked you and I'll text you instructions later this afternoon.

I won't be home for dinner, so you are going to have to eat on your own.

Thank You

I finished my lunch and found Becky. I repeated what my mother said and asked if she was okay with me cancelling our date.

"Sure David. It's your mom, you have to help her. We can do something next weekend after finals."

She mentioned meeting with her math class at the local library on Saturday afternoon and then working with her AP history review team on Saturday night.

School ended and I headed back home. I found my sisters studying and the living room, or at least they pretended to study while watching television. It was a little after four when my mother texted me with instructions on where to me her.

When do I need to meet you there???

My mother replied that I could leave at six. I ate some food and eventually went upstairs and put on a collared shirt and a clean pair of jeans. My mother hadn't said more than meeting a client and her son to talk about the Houston area. I didn't know how informal I could be, but I figured a collared shirt is a safe choice.

I loaded the address into my phone as I walked to my truck. I started driving and about 20 minutes later parked in the underground car park of a high-rise hotel in the center of downtown. It seemed logical that if one of my mom's clients was staying in town, they would want to meet near their hotel.

Entering the lobby of the hotel, I looked for my mother. I didn't see her at the bar, so I decided to look in the restaurant. The woman working the reception desk said that there wasn't anyone matching my mother's description. There also wasn't two women with a man about my age eating in the restaurant.

I'm here. Where R U Mom?

I hit the send button and waited. It would be another minute before my phone chimed.

We are in room 6117

I wondered why my mother and her client didn't meet me downstairs. I was starting to think this was going to be a bigger pain in the ass than answering question from some kid from Missouri. I walked to the elevators and pressed the 'up' button.

I listened to a middle-aged couple talk about their meal and how the service was horrible. I thought to myself that they didn't know what horrible is. Horrible is not getting to have sex with your girlfriend because you're helping your mom with a client and playing tour guide.