The Invitation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The elevator chimed and the middle-aged couple stayed on, and a slightly younger couple got into the elevator. The young couple was getting off at the fourth floor which meant I was forced to listen to more bitching about the poor food choices of the older couple. Thankfully, I wouldn't be forced to ride the elevator to the eleventh floor with the older couple.

The elevator chimed and the doors opened to the 6th floor. I walked out and looked at the sign on the wall. I went to the left and started walking down a long hallway. I heard my phone buzz and pulled it out of my pocket to see a text message from Becky. It was a big heart emoji. I thought about calling her, but figured my mother was waiting. I tapped out a note to Becky and hit send.

I found the door for the room. As I stood there, I tried to calm myself. I knocked on the door and then waited for someone to answer. The door opened and there stood my mother. She wasn't dressed in her business suit, rather a black strap outfit the showed her tits and pussy. Over my mother's shoulder was an even more surreal sight. Mrs. Jacobson, our PTA president, wearing a shelf bra that held up her big tits, a garter belt and black nylons and no underwear.

"David, come in sweetheart."

The world stopped spinning as I focused on the PTA president. It was my mother's voice that roused me. It was the third time she'd told me to come into the room.

I was at a loss for words. All I could think and see was the PTA president. She was nearly naked. A warm pair of lips rousted me from my stupor, and I kissed my mother back. I felt her hand on my jeans, rubbing my crotch.

My mother broke off our kiss and then backed away. I watched in silence as Mrs. Jacobson walked up to me, placing her hand around the back of my neck as she pulled me into a kiss. Her warm lips forced open my mouth and her tongue thrust forward. The fog in my brain was starting to clear. I was able to tell when my mother grabbed my hand and placed it on Mrs. Jacobson's ass. Her firm ass. I didn't need further prodding to grab her other ass cheek.

'Holy Fuck' I thought to myself. I'm in a hotel room with the PTA president and my mother. They are both dressed for sex. Then the fog finally cleared my mind and my dick started to get hard.

The warm lips withdrew from my mouth, and I let go of Mrs. Jacobson's ass.

"He's wearing too many clothes."

I started to pull off my shirt, but I was stopped. "Let me do that for you sweetheart." Mrs. Jacobson started pulling my shirt up and over my head. She kissed my bare chest and then started working her hands down my chest to my jeans.

"He is handsome." It was my mother this time. She looked at me and smiled as she played with one of her nipples.

Mrs. Jacobson continued kissing my chest as she unbuckled my belt and then the button on my jeans. She kissed her way down my belly as she pushed my jeans lower. I looked down to see her light brown hair. I stepped out of my jeans after kicking off my shoes.

"Oh my God. Look at it." The PTA president was running her hands over the bulge in my black colored underwear.

"I know." My mother looked at her friend and smiled.

I watched as Mrs. Jacobson grabbed the waistband of my underwear with her left hand, starting to pull it away from my body. A warm hand reached in, grabbing my cock and pressed it against my body. A few tugs here and a pull there and my underwear was down to my knees and suddenly hitting the floor.

Warm lips, that's all I needed to feel as the PTA president took my dick into her mouth. I wanted to close my eyes and revel in the majesty of getting my cock sucked by Mrs. Jacobson, but I didn't. I watched her head bob up and down as more and more of my dick went into her mouth. I'd imagined this countless times. Her sucking my dick, without the wall of a dingy adult bookstore in the way.

I looked up as my mother was biting her lip and rubbing her pussy with her right hand.

"I told you he has a fabulous dick. Lori, why don't we get more comfortable?"

'Lori' that's what my mom calls her friend.

Lori's mouth left my cock, and she stood up. As she started to pull me towards the bed, I almost tripped on my jeans and underwear still around my ankles.

"One minute." I looked at my mother and Lori smiled. I bent over pulling off my jeans, underwear, and socks.

Lori kept hold of my rock-hard cock as she led me to the bed and pushed me back. I fell onto the king-sized bed, scooting my body towards the headboard in the direction of my mother. I watched as Lori stroked my cock a few times before her warm mouth inhaled it again.

"Start eating mister!"

I lost sight of Lori as my mother planted her bald pussy on my face. Her sweet musky taste in my mouth fired off all the pleasure receptors in my brain.

I heard my mom tell her friend to try to take as much of my cock in her mouth as she could. I kept licking my mother's wet hole, but I really wanted to watch Lori suck my cock. I'd dreamed about it for months and now I was so close and still couldn't see it.

The warm mouth working the head of my cock made it hard to focus on licking my mom's clit. After a few minutes, I felt her legs shake as a small orgasm rocked her body. The light of the room suddenly flooded my face as my mother swung one of her legs over my head and climbed off me. I was again given the beautiful sight of the PTA presidents head bobbing up and down as she sucked my dick.

I watched as my mother grabbed her friend by the hair. "I think it's time David fucked you."

Lori mumbled something as we switched places on the bed. With Lori lying back on the bed, legs spread wide open, I took my position between her thighs. My massive 10-inch cock hovered close to her bald pussy. I looked at her big tits and reached out. I was surprised to find that unlike my mother, Lori's tits are natural and firm.

"I'm glad you like her tits sweetheart, but it's time to fuck her dirty little cunt."

My mother shot me an evil grin. I was taken aback at my mother's language. As I'd said before, I never hear my mom swear and for her to use the 'C-word' shocked me. She grabbed my cock and pulled it to the opening of Lori. She said her statement again, using the same vulgar word that she'd said the moment before.

I positioned the head of my dick at Lori's opening and pressed into her. She looked up at me as my dick slowly stretched her pussy more and more.

"OHHHHH FUUUCK." Lori's back arched as she cried out when I hit rock bottom with my balls slapping her asshole.

I watched as my mother climbed onto her friends face. It's one thing to see women in porn movies have sex or see pictures of my girlfriend being eaten out by another woman, but it's a whole different experience to watch it in person. The fact that one of those women is my mother nearly caused me to shoot my load into Lori.

"Mmmmm!" My mother moaned as Lori ate her pussy. "David, are you going to fuck her or not?"

I looked at my mom and realized that I should be fucking and not watching. I started stroking in and out of Lori. It felt like I was in heaven. Lori is a little looser than my mother, but it felt good to bury myself deep in her. In a matter of minutes, the three of us were grunting and moaning.

The muffled scream into my mother's pussy coincided with the spasms in Lori's pussy. I didn't let up as her wet hole convulsed around my dick. I'd gambled that she was like my mother and didn't want me to stop my thrusting.

"FUUUUCK!" My mother cried out and convulsed as well. "We need to switch."

I watched as my mother climbed off Lori and pushed me and my dick away from her friend. I backed up on the bed, allowing the two women to turn 90-degress. A few more adjustments and the two women go into the 69 position, my mother's face buried in Lori's pussy. The sight of my mother eating her friend's pussy was heavenly.

"Are you going to fuck your mom?" Lori's voice broke me from my trance.

I'd been so focused on watching my mom have sex with another woman that I didn't notice her ass up in the air, pussy on full display. I grabbed her hips and placed my dick at the entrance to her pussy and then pushed in with all my strength. I know my mom loves that first thrust I make into her, so I buried myself all the way inside of her with one thrust.

I started sawing my dick in and out of my mom liked the world would end before the sun rose again. The juices of my mother's pussy glistened on my cock as I fucked her through one and then another orgasm.

"Oh Fuck." My mother cried out as I continued ramming my cock into her as her body spasmed.

I grabbed the straps on my mother's outfit for better leverage and continued thrusting in and out of her. Lori kept telling my mom and me how fucking hot it is to watch the two of us fucking. I eventually pulled out of my mother as the two women separated. This time Lori positioned herself face down and ass in the air.

I'd dreamed about her bent over taking my cock for a few months. Watching Lori talking with my mom at our house or sitting in the church pew on Sunday, all I thought about was fucking her. I looked over her shoulder and saw her hands and a big diamond ring spreading my mother's thighs open. I plunged deep into Lori again. It must have been close to ten minutes that I sawed in and out of her pussy. I was getting close, and they knew it.

"FUUUUCK!" I grunted when mom told me to cum in her friend. I probably had a dozen more strokes left, and then lucky number thirteen unleashed a torrent of seed deep into Lori. A few shallower thrusts ensured that her entire vagina was coated with teenage seed.

Lori cried out at first and then started moaning as more of my seed was pumped into her. She lost all the strength in her arms, and she collapsed onto my mother's chest. She lay there for a few minutes as I continued to stroke in and out of her.

"Roll over Lori." My mother helped roll her friend onto her back after I withdrew my cock from her.

I watched as my mother climbed between Lori's legs and started eating my cum out of her friend. "David, I bet Lori will help clean that up." My mother was pointing at my dick.

I scooted up the bed, offering my cock to Lori who had her eyes closed. Her warm lips and tongue ran up and down the length of my shaft. I listened to the surreal sound of my mother sucking and eating my cum out of another woman.

After a few minutes, my mother climbed up Lori's body and helped her clean up my cock. In reality, they were keeping me hard.

"What do you say we get something to drink." It was my mother pointing towards a small soft sided cooler on the hotel dresser. "I think we are in for a long night, and we need to stay hydrated."

I watched as my mother and her friend walked over to the cooler. They used the ten feet between the bed and the dresser to start stripping off their lingerie. What I expected to be alcohol turned out to be bottles of water. They finished stripping and took sips from the water bottle.

"Lay back and rest for a minute David." It was my mother speaking. "Lori and I have so much more we want to do with you."