The Invitation Pt. 01: Hmmmm...

Story Info
He lays the groundwork for making her His.
2k words
4.38
5.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Hmmmm

Chapter 2: Come sit with me in the dark...

Chapter 3: Bare

Chapter 4: Break Rules Not Hearts

"Hmmmm.. It makes me kinda wet to take slutty pics. Classy slutty if I had to name it." She said. They had been chatting back and forth for several hours, but suddenly that one sentence shifted the energy between them immediately.

"I'd name it Mine, if I had to." He replied.

"Name it?"

"No, Claim it."

"...Maybe kinda wet was an understatement."

"Dripping?" He sent.

"Flooded?" the words flowed from his fingers without him fully realizing it.

"Even more depraved and uninhibited knowing I can see them?" One word blinked back at him.

"Soaked."

He growled at his phone... Jeeezussss. There was something about her, since they had started talking so long ago, that just fed into the crazed dark part of him he had so rarely shown to anyone else. Like fire to gasoline, if she brought it, it ignited him.

"I want to say so many things... I mean... I've been sitting here, playing, teasing really, by myself... anything I say from this point... is similar to nothing good happens after midnight."

He could see her in his mind, leaned back in her bed. Wearing something low cut, unbelievably deep cleavage with her wavy hair spilling down over her shoulders and across her breasts. One hand tracing slowly from her neck, down the side of one breast, briefly tracing the outline of her nipple, down across her stomach, her finger slipping easily between her legs into her moist slit. Her finger making a return trip, but this time slick with the sopping wetness of her pussy.

"I have no doubts it would be Good. Maybe not wholesome. Or clean... but Fucking good. Good for Me. Are you going to be Good for me?" He leaned back for a moment, his cock responding to her energy.

"Yes..." Fuuuuuuuck

"God... Knowing that right now you are wearing that" His mind flashed to a picture she had sent him earlier. Wearing a black baby doll her thighs on display, on her knees and elbows, shoulders showing and her hair cascading over her shoulder, chin in her hand. "It's driving me insane."

Such a teasing little bitch. The way she affected him was unlike any woman he had ever encountered. She could send something wholesome or at least mostly wholesome and it would absolutely drive him wild. Sometimes she would send him something out of left field, after inane conversation, and the beast in him would rear up so fast it made it hard to breath.

Another picture, on her knees, ass up, shoulders to the floor, one cheek on the hardwood floor, hair cascading over her arms, the baby doll high enough the curve of her ass showed, and the light shining softly against the black material along the arch of her back.

"This?" He looked at the picture closely, a steamy, intense look was in her eyes, her pouting lips begging for something, and while not quite turned up in a smile, the suggestion of it was there, teasing him. His mouth dried out, his lips thinned, and his eyes narrowed.

"Yes." His eyes ate up every curve. "Teasing little Bitch"

"Who me? Hmm.. I wonder though, is it actually teasing if you fully intend on being a complete slut?"

He Smiled, "I guess that remains to be seen doesn't it?" All he received back was a pouting emoji.

"Do you have any doubt I'll show you what a good fucking girl I can be?" He breathed in deeply through his nose, and slowly let it out in a equally deep sigh.

"I have ZERO doubts you'll be such a good little submissive cock slut for me." He brought up her picture again and slowly languished over her curves, her thighs, the incredible intensity in her eyes.

Smily Emoji, "Good," he could see a smile curve under her cute nose, "Mission accomplished"

"I feel like that's just the first part of the it though." he typed, thoughtful.

"What are the other parts?" His grin turned wolfish.

"First you can show me how good you think you can be." he let that sink in.

"Then I show you how good I think you can be for me." He saw the indicator that she was typing, then it stopped. He waited and still nothing appeared on his screen.

"And finally, we'll see if you can take what I can really give you." After a few moments of stillness on the screen. She began typing again.

"I only have one thing to say to that." She stopped typing, and an after a moment another picture began to load. She was on her back, her baby doll down past her shoulders, her tits barely covered by one arm, the other arm stretched down between her legs, and her calves stretched into obscurity. "Please"

Another deep ragged breath filled his lungs. His thumb unconsciously traced her lips on the screen. "Little one you have absolutely no idea what you are asking me. The THINGS I will do to you." His pale blue eyes burned coldly in the light of his phone. "I'm going to break you. There will be tears. Drool. Screaming. Bruises. And begging. Sooo much begging. OF ALL KINDS." The response was nearly immediate.

"I need it. I want it. Show me, break me, use me, every part of me, inside and out. I'll give you all of it. Make me gag, and drool, and cry. Leave me begging for more." The coldness in his eyes intensified.

"You may regret it."

"Is that a threat?"

"No, a warning, and a promise... You're sure you think you can be good for me?"

"Yes Sir..." She was silent for a moment. Another picture loaded on his screen. She was on her hands and knees, facing the camera, tits on display, her baby doll now scrunched up around her waist. Her mouth and tits framed by her wavy dark hair. Between her lips and teeth she had a belt hanging. "Whatever you like." Fuuuuuuuck. This was going to be so much fun. Another wolfish, cold grin split his face in the dark. Her life was about to change so much, and the best part was, she didn't even know it.

"Is your whore cunt wet?"

"SO fucking wet for you Sir." She sent another picture, one arm holding the phone at arms length, her licking her obviously wet fingers, her achingly hard nipples on display. "Hmmm... and I taste so good."

"You just want to see what you taste like on my cock."

"Yesssssssss..."

"I want you to tease your cunt and asshole. No penetration, just run your fingers gently across your clit, lips, and asshole. Your other hand I want you to run your fingers around your nipples as gently as you can. Make sure you have your phone on you for further instructions. I want a photo update every ten minutes."

He started the engine of his SUV. Little did she know he had been in town since early afternoon. They had been talking seemingly forever, there had been a chemistry between them, a spark from the very start. It started with inane conversation. And as they chatted they learned more about each other, a mutual enjoyment of bad jokes, instigating chaos, and then a gradual corruption into depravity.

There was a mutual need, one to use, dominate, fully release a sadistic monster pent up inside him. For her it was to be used, debased, owned but not just her body, her mind too. Each of them fueling a mutual fire in the other. Driving each other to distraction. He crawled deep inside her head to take control, and in doing so, she had brought the same complimentary energy.

After some time, they had let each other get closer, telling each other where they lived and made plans to meet up. Something had always come up. He wasn't about to let that get in his way tonight, however.

After ten minutes his phone dinged on the holder on his dashboard. She looked deeply into the camera, cheeks slightly flushed, her hands occupied in between her thighs.

"How long are you going to keep me like this Sir? Every ten minutes seems like such a long time, lol." He drove until he hit a red light.

"As long as I tell you to. How badly do you want me Slut?"

"Hmmmm... So fucking bad." The light turned green and he continued to drive.

Another picture loaded. She was sitting up now, legs spread wide, leaning back against a piece of furniture with her fingers holding the lips of her cunt apart and the other hand rolling her nipple.

"I'm getting so wet for you Sir." Another light.

"Good Girl Slut" He looked at his map, not too much longer now. "Such a wet little whore for me. Be a good girl and work a few fingers into your asshole now. I want you to think about getting it ready for me."

Devil emoji "Yessssssss Sir, please take my asshole. I'll be such a good fucking whore for you!"

"Do NOT cum yet, slut. Who owns you?"

Pouty emoji, "You do Sir."

"Who owns that asshole?"

"You own my ass Sir."

"I plan on using every inch of you at the soonest possible opportunity." He smiled cruelly. "Every inch. I wonder what you would look like, bent over the counter, my cock in your ass, one hand using your hair for leverage, and the other spanking your ass hot and red." The nearer he drove, the harder his cock got. He reached a hand down and stroked it's length as he drove.

Another light, looking at his map he was getting VERY close. "And, Slut, if I lay you back, one hand on your throat, the other slapping your tits, your face, then spit on you, and rub it all over?"

"If that's"

"what you want Sir. Fkjldjkl;fjg" he could tell she was edging herself properly, her words getting slower and more disjointed. He stopped about a block away from her house.

"Take off the Baby Doll, bend over your kitchen counter, and continue to finger your asshole for me you filthy fucking whore. No more touching your cunt. I think it's had enough attention for a bit... would you like to cum for me my Slut? My fucking little whore? My Fucktoy?"

"Yessssss..."

"Tell me then Fucktoy."

"Yes?"

"Do you want me?"

"YES."

"My hands? My lips? My tongue? My touch?"

"Absolutely."

"Do you want me tracing myself along your wet cunt?"

"UHHHHHH yes....."

"To push you on your knees, bend you over. Grab your hair and slide my cunt-lubricated cock into your asshole?"

"Fuuuuck yessssssss"

"Want to feel the pull of my collar on your neck as I push in balls deep in your ass and slap it, and bruise it, and mark it Mine?"

"Yes."

"Do you want me to claim you, Fucktoy? Take you? Make you Mine? My little Slut, Forever? My Slave?"

"Nnnnnnnngghghghgh SO Badly."

"Ask me then, Fucktoy. Now."

"Please Sir, will you claim me? Please, will you make me yours? Will you make me your slut, your sun, your slave? Please, make me your Fucktoy?" He smiled. She was ready, more than she knew.

"Good. Cum for me. Cum for me hard. Fuck your cunt and whore asshole with your fingers and think of me using them." She went silent for a moment.

He drove the final block to her house with his lights off. He pulled up, parked and leaned against his car, staring at the house and waiting. He felt his phone buzz again.

Blushing emoji.

"Fuuuuck." He smiled.

"Did you cum hard for me?"

"So. Fucking. Hard. Why do you have to live so far away? Come sit with me in the dark."

The light from his phone glinted brightly against the coldness in his eyes.

"Maybe, just maybe, I will. And So. Much. More." with another cruel grin, he strolled up to the back door, and knocked."

-This Story is the first of a series, I hope you enjoy! Make sure to stay tuned for more!