The Iron Chef

Story Info
Brad cooks up his own special batch of pleasure and pain.
2.5k words
2.82
11.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sbhammer
sbhammer
11 Followers

"You're going to pick a toy and use one on me then fuck me in the ass."

Brad just received his marching orders. From the text message he read before arriving at Jenny's house, he knew there was a surprise waiting for him when he showed up, but this was one that was completely unexpected.

He had finished a very long shift at the restaurant only an hour earlier, and was completely wiped out. Graduation weekend was always one that the restaurant staff despised, especially the chefs. The rush always started early and lasted well into the evening, and the volume of meals in which he and his coworkers needed to prepare were always more than they could handle, even with the additional staff on board. After slaving away for twelve hours, all Brad wanted to do was go home and sleep.

But her message piqued his curiosity. What could be waiting for him upon his arrival? A full-body massage? A home cooked meal? An incredible blow-job to melt the stress of the day away? No. For Brad, what he found when he arrived at Jenny's apartment was just more work.

Brad stared intently at the sex toys laid out on the bed then glanced over at Jenny. She was already primed and ready as she lightly fingered herself under her silk robe while standing across from him holding a scarf in her free hand. He then looked across the bedroom towards the hall and glanced down at the little brown chihuahua flicking its tail spastically and waiting patiently for him to acknowledge him.

"Did you have anything to do with this, Toby?" he asked as he pointed towards the pink and blue toys laying on the bed.

Toby just shook his tail harder and let out a few little whimpers while getting more excited with each passing second. Jenny giggled and cooed.

She then steps towards Brad and handed him the scarf. She placed it in his hand and said, "Here. You're going to blindfold me with this," while continuing to lightly pleasure herself with her fingers, then moved her hand further down in her crotch.

"You aren't fingering your asshole again, are you?" he said as she giggled some more.

"Nowe," she said in a playful, silly tone.

Jenny was very dirty girl. She liked her sex raw and raunchy, and had no problem going ass to mouth when the mood struck her. She also enjoyed being covered in cum, be it on her pussy, ass, boobs, neck, or even across her face and in her hair. Brad knew she had a secret fantasy of being bukkaked, but there was no way he was going to bring home a bunch of other friends or random dudes to help her fulfill her desire. No, she was just going to have to be happy with his respectable loads, and his strategic placements of them.

She was already on the bed with her robe opened from the front, and was still probing her asshole while brad turned his attention back to the toys on the bed. There were a couple small vibrators, some anal beads, a large dildo, a knock-off rabbit-like vibe, and a couple different French ticklers laying before him, just waiting to be put to use. He looked back towards the hall where Toby was standing, still waiting patiently to be petted, then turned his attention back to Jenny. He walked over to her and placed the scarf over her eyes and tied it around the back of her head.

"Just stay there," he said while turning towards the hallway. "I'll be right back. Just keep doing what you're doing."

Brad wasn't in the mood to cater to Jenny's whims. Sure, he didn't mind the fact that she loved getting her asshole plowed regularly and enjoyed feeling his hot ribbons of cum smack against the back of her head. But right now, this was just more work than he cared to do. He sighed as he left the room and just shook his head at Toby, who trotted right alongside of him happily, and continued flapping his tail.

"You believe this shit?" he said to his side kick as he walked down the hall then out into the kitchen. "Well, I might as well make this entertaining."

Brad began rummaging through cabinets and drawers while Toby stood at his feet and began yapping.

"Damn it, Toby," he said while pulling out various items and placing them down on the countertop. "Just fuckin' chill. I don't wanna have to deal with your yapping now, too."

He grumbled under his breath while he worked, continuing to pull items out of their resting place and drop them down on the counter. Once he was finished, he looked down at Toby and noticed the large, hard rubber bone-shaped chew toy resting in the corner of the kitchen, only feet away from his little friend, and picked it up. The bone had a few small nicks on its nubs and shaft, courtesy of its owner's tiny teeth but clearly was in decent shape—decent enough for what Brad had in mind.

"I'll take this, thank you," he said while reaching down and picking up the bone, as Toby just looked at him in confusion. He collected it along with the other items from the kitchen and walked back into the bedroom. Once there, he found Jenny still blindfolded, still playing with her asshole, and now apply some saliva on her fingers to play with her clit. In one motion, he swiped the sex toys off the bed and dumped the items from the kitchen down on the bed.

"Babe, what are you doing?" she asked inquisitively, while continuing to play with her pussy and asshole.

"Don't mind me," he said as he spread his toys out on the bed. "Just keep that blindfold on and keep playing with yourself. I'm getting ready."

He looked at the items he had just collected from the kitchen and rubbed his chin in thought. Staring back at him was a turkey baster, a soft-bristle basting brush, a metal spatula, a pair of tongs, a whisk, a meat thermometer, oven mitts, an apron, a measuring cup, and Toby's large plastic bone. He snickered under his breath while the wheels in his brain began to turn. After such a miserable day at the office, it was his turn to have to some fun.

Brad quickly disrobed and threw the apron over his body. He synched it at the waist tight enough so his half chub was pressed against it, but loose enough to allow for expansion. He picked up the turkey baster and brush and approached his blindfolded girlfriend, who was still lying on the bed pleasuring both her holes with her fingers.

He took her roaming hand by the wrist and placed it by her side. He then lightly feathered the basting brush over her clit, as she quivered under its soft, feathery bristles. She yelped in excitement as she eased into the sensation, and began to sigh in delight.

"Ooh, Bradley... That is soooo nice."

Brad then inserted two fingers in her already moist pussy and began to explore her canal while continuing to pleasure her clit with the brush. As he worked, Jenny had a tough time keeping her hands by her sides so began squeezing her floppy, pancake-like boobs with both hands and pulled one nipple to her mouth to suck, while Brad got more of her juices flowing. She then moved one hand down between her thighs in an effort to continuing probing her asshole but Brad would have none of it. He grabbed her by the wrist and held it down on the bed while continuing to use the brush on her clit.

"I'm in charge of this show," he said in a forceful tone. "You'll play when I say you can play." The sternness of his tone just got her more excited, and she giggled in anticipation of what was to come. She then grabbed her other boob and pulled it up to her mouth. She was now tonguing both nipples and trying to jam both of her tits in her mouth at the same time, as Brad went back to work.

As he continued probing her canal with his fingers, he teased her clit firmly with the brush. Jenny's breathing became shorter and more labored and she squeezed her boobs harder. Before she knew it, she was orgasming, and her pussy was beginning to drip with moisture. Brad then put both oven mitts on his hands and reached towards her. He grabbed both her hands by the wrists and forced them down by her sides before groping and tugging at her boobs.

"What the fuck is that?" she asked, while reaching for her blindfold.

"Leave it," he said, as he pressed one mitted hand over her face to stop her from peeking.

"I didn't like the toys you provided so I found a few of my own. Besides, I need to wear these in case your pussy gets too hot to touch."

Jenny giggled and sighed in delight. She was both intrigued and excited for what he was going to do to her next. She really wanted him to use that vibrator on her, and maybe he would? But right now, she was already too jacked up to make requests, and too far along to care. Another orgasm was quickly building.

Brad then went back to work, this time, putting the brush aside and grabbing the tongs. He clamped them around her swollen clit and lightly pulled at it, while smacking her opening with his mitted hand.

Jenny shrieked and yelped in pleasure at the feeling of being tugged at and began playing with her boobs once more.

"You're starting to really heat up," he said, after removing the oven mitt from one of his hands and massaging her g-spot with his fingers. He grabbed the meat thermometer and inserted it in her canal. "Let's take your temperature."

Jenny gasped when she realized he had stuck a meat thermometer in her pussy, and could only giggle breathlessly as he continued tugging her clit. Brad watched the temperature gauge intently and waited, hoping to see the little red needle nudge over the 100-degree marker. It didn't move much but that didn't stop him from telling her how hot her pussy was getting.

"Jesus! That needles' off the chart! Your pussy's on fire!"

"This thing is going to explode!"

Brad pulled the thermometer out of her cunt and threw it across the room. It bounced loudly off the dresser and almost hit Toby as it flew by.

He then flipped her over on the bed and grabbed the spatula.

"You've been a very dirty girl," he said, while firmly smacking her ass.

"Ooooh!" she yelped, while Brad reinserted two fingers in her cunt and began rubbing her hard.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," she panted, as she could feel her body begin spasming. "I'm going to cum!"

Brad was ready for the show. He tossed the spatula aside and picked up the measuring cup. As Jenny's pussy contracted, he got into position. She expelled violent streams of ejaculate in spurts that landed directly in the center of the cup. Brad's timing was perfect as he managed to hold it steady enough to catch all of her love juice, and pumped his fist in the air.

"Yeah! There we go," he said.

Jenny dropped her ass down and lie motionless on the bed. Her orgasm had overwhelmed her, and all she could do was lay there and sigh.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing, girlfriend," he said as he put an arm under her torso and lifted her back up to her knees. "It's time to fuck you like the dirty bitch you are."

Brad whipped out the brush again and dunked it in the measuring cup. He then ran it over her asshole and pressed it against her. "It's time to baste that fucking asshole of yours." He then used the turkey baster to extract more of her ejaculate from the cup. He forced the tip of it into her ass and squirted some of her juices into her shitter. He then pulled his thick cock out from under the apron and used the brush to baste himself with her fluids.

"Now that you're properly lubed," he said while snickering, "It's time to drill that filthy asshole of yours."

Brad knew Jenny liked pain so he had no desire to stop what he was doing to retrieve the anal lube from the dresser. He just took the base of his cock in his hand and firmly jammed it inside her shit hole. Jenny screamed as Brad's head popped inside her, then gnashed her teeth as he forced his cock all the way in. He applied more of her juice to his shaft with the baster as he slowly and torturously pried in and out of her hole.

In hearing her screams and moans, Toby began yapping from across the room.

"Here ya go, ya little fuck," said Brad, as he used the baster to squirt some of her juices across the room and onto the little chihuahua. Toby jumped back and high-tailed it out of the room as fast as he could. "I know you hate getting wet, you little bastard." Brad then picked up Toby's bone and inserted it into Jenny's pussy.

"I know how you like both your holes jammed tight," he said while continuing to pry into her asshole with his cock.

"What the fuck is in my pussy?" Jenny asked through heavy panting, as Brad continued to probe.

"Just shut the fuck up and enjoy it," he said as he began pumping her ass harder. "I'm getting ready to come."

"Come all over my back," she instructed, as her body began to shake.

As he reached the point of no return, Jenny's pussy contracted, forcing Toby's bone out of her cunt like a rocket. It landed on the floor at the foot of the bed with a wet thud. At the same time, Brad pulled out and placed his cock inside the measuring cup, blowing his load into the warm juice that he'd collected earlier. Jenny flopped down flat on the bed and quivered, relishing in the aftermath of her violent orgasm and ass-reaming.

While she was awash in the warmth that had overcome her, Brad was busy with the whisk, stirring the mixture of pussy juice and cum in the cup. He again reached for the baster and filled it with his concoction. He spread Jenny's ass cheeks to expose her distended and now ruby-red asshole, and said, "Here ya go. I think you'd like to devour some cream-pie." He squirted her full of their fluids, then grabbed her ass cheeks and forced them shut.

"You've just been basted and stuffed."

Brad let out a hearty laugh then jumped on top of her and pulled the blindfold off her head.

"Take a look behind you," he said as he then got up off the bed, filled the baster with more of the juice from the cup, and ran out of the room.

"C'mere, Toby, you little shit. I have a little present for you!"

sbhammer
sbhammer
11 Followers