The Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is... insane!" I said breathlessly, looking around the huge warehouse again.

"This is my bunker. I have... friends, if you will, who may or may not be joining us."

"Friends?"

"Stockholders, investors. A few family friends. Bonita's son and his wife and kids. Ihvon and Vektor's brothers."

"Not your own family?"

"I have no living family."

I turned and looked up at him when he said that. There was an inflection in his unusually calm voice when he had said that, and it made me feel like there was a story. "No wife?" I asked, feeling like poking the bear. I was still pissed about being kidnapped.

"Not any more."

"Kids?"

"No."

"Girlfriend?"

"We shall see," he said cryptically.

I felt my stomach drop. "I am not going to be your new fuck buddy," I said angrily.

"Language, Miss Brooks. It is not so hard to be civil. Come, let's go back up."

"If I have to be trapped here, can I at least stay down here?" I asked glumly.

"What? Why would you want to do that?"

"It's hot up there. It's bearable down here. Almost nice even."

"It is frigid down here Miss Brooks. It is not very hot topside at all."

"It's sweltering up there! And It's not cold down here at all! It's comfortable. Not even cool enough to sleep in!"

"I take it you do not flourish in the heat, Miss Brooks?"

"I hate the heat."

"Well you may not stay down here right now, but I may make accommodations for your comfort if you prove you can behave. Come."

He led me back upstairs and the heat felt twice as oppressive when I came back up. He took me back to the TV room with the couch and moved to turn on the ceiling fan. It wasn't much, but it was better than nothing as I melted into the couch.

"You truly cannot tolerate the heat?"

"No. I am from Montana and I planned on going back. I like the cold, I like the snow."

"Of course you do," he said with an amused smile. He sat on the other end of the couch, turned facing me. I was aware of his scrutiny and attention, but I didn't care. My head hurt, I was hot and miserable, my back was starting to ache and I had been kidnapped. I felt like I should be allowed to lay like a lump and look crappy without needing to impress the old man staring at me.

No matter how hot he was.

"Do you need something more for the pain? You look like you are feeling the effects of your fall."

"Nnn, I don't do well with most pain meds, they make me nauseous."

"I have something that might help, but just in case I will give it to you at dinner so you won't be taking it on an empty stomach."

My stomach was empty. I realized it after he said it out loud that I was hungry. And still thirsty. "May I have more water please?"

"A moment," he said soothingly as I closed my eyes. I heard him tapping on his phone. Moments later, Bonita came in with a glass of iced water for me and something that looked like lemonade for him. Lemonade sounded better than water.

"What's that?" I asked as he sipped it.

He offered me the glass and I sniffed it, then sipped it. It wasn't lemonade, but it had a pleasant taste.

"What is it?"

"Aloe water with lemongrass. Would you like some?"

"Yes please."

He got up this time and went and got another glass, leaving that one with me. When he returned, he sat closer on the couch, leaning against the back and looking down at me.

I sipped the drink and closed my eyes, not looking at him. "I'm not going to be your girlfriend," I said quietly.

"I do not recall asking you."

"But you are thinking it. You think you will trap me here and there will be no one else."

"You mistook my meaning, Holly. I did not recall asking your thoughts on the matter. Is that more clear?"

I froze, my heart thumping in my chest. "There's a word for what you are suggesting," I said, trying to sound calm. I failed miserably.

"Perhaps, but there are many words for many things. I think, some girls, they do not know what it is they want and they cannot see the forest for the trees. Perhaps they only need to be shown the way."

"Or maybe guys should take no for an answer. I am not into geriatrics."

"You are being rude, Holly. I am in the prime of my life, you just do not see it that way because you are so young."

"You are old enough to be my grandfather," I said grumpily, though I knew that was a stretch.

"Barely old enough to be your father. And what is age?"

"You stock up on little blue pills for the apocalypse too?" I asked snarkily, pressing my fingers to my throbbing head.

"This is the last time I will ask you to be polite. The next time I will lock you in your room and leave you there until tomorrow. After removing all of the linens and bedclothes."

"Can you lock me in the fridge downstairs instead?" I asked seriously. "It's ridiculously hot!"

"Drink more, let it help cool your body. You complain a lot."

"I'm not used to this sort of heat!"

"It really isn't that hot. This is early summer, the hot days aren't even here yet."

"Can I live in the fridge?"

He chuckled.

"It's big enough! A bed, some books, a light. I will be fine. Or you can just take me back home."

"You will not be leaving the island, Holly."

I sighed, then turned to lay down, trying to get more of the fan on my whole body. "Why don't you go do whatever it is you do?" I asked irritably, pulling the excess fabric off my legs so the air might reach them.

"You really are very bad at this, aren't you?" he asked standing.

"Bad at what?"

"Being courteous."

"I wasn't mean."

"Asking someone to leave a room in their own house?"

"Then stop staring and move down," I grumped, hiding my eyes. My head was throbbing and my back ached down to my tailbone.

"Are you light sensitive?"

"Yes."

"You may have a small concussion. Try and sit up a little more. Here, lean on these pillows. Don't sleep, not yet. Ihvon, is Vektor back yet? Tsk. Stay here with her a moment."

He got up and left and I put my arm back over my eyes and hiked the dress higher, trying to get air on my legs. It was the couch, I decided. It was holding heat. I rolled down to the floor and laid on it, the wood much cooler than the thick fabric. I sighed and put my arm over my eyes.

"Did she fall?" Tony demanded. If Ihvon answered, I did not hear him. "Holly, sit up a bit? Here, take this?" he demanded, sitting next to me and lifting me up on his arm. He pressed a pill to my lips.

"What is it?"

"It will help. Take it please. Here's your drink. Sip... Good girl. You should be feeling better soon. By the time dinner is done I am guessing. Can you try and sit back on the couch?"

"It's hot up there. The floor is cooler."

He let out an exasperated sigh. "And am I just to sit down here and hold you up?"

"I would rather lay down on the floor, you are too hot."

"Miss Brooks, it is not that hot. You are being a bit ridiculous about this!"

"The heat has always made me sick," I said grumpily, angry that he was being so mean about it.

"Has it now?" he asked quietly. "Have you been diagnosed with Graves disease or..."

"Uhthoffs."

"I see. I will see what accommodations I can make for you. Just now though, you do need to sit up a bit and stay awake, no matter how uncomfortable the heat is."

I sighed, but didn't have the energy to argue.

He lifted me slightly and moved to sit back against the couch, then eased me down to lean on his leg, his hand holding my head up. "How long?" he asked quietly.

"Since I was twelve?"

"Montana? I have not heard much about anything happening there. It's not as densely populated and there are no huge cities where looting would be an issue. It is probably not completely unscathed, but chances are it is a safer area. I would not worry too much. Among your things, I saw your diploma. You are an artist?"

"Yes. Business is just because I have to make a living, but art. That is what I am living to make."

"A lovely sentiment. Medium?"

"Anything. Mostly pencil and sketching, but painting, anything. I just like to make beautiful things."

He pulled my arm off of my eyes and pushed my hair back off of my face. "Can you look at me?"

"The light is still bright."

"I want to look at your pupils, can you humor me?"

"Are you a doctor?"

"I used to be."

"Why aren't you any more?"

"My wife," he said simply, as if that were an answer.

I could hear the sadness and despair in his voice and I didn't push it. I was too miserable to try and make him miserable.

"Your eyes, Miss Brooks, open them for me please?" he persisted.

I opened one eye and looked up at him. He was close enough that it surprised me, though I didn't know why it did. He had been speaking to me from inches away, his face above me.

He smelled good.

"Mmm. Is the pain starting to ease at all?"

"Not yet."

"Dinner is almost ready, do you think you can stand and sit at the table to eat?"

"Yeah. I'm starving."

"I imagine you are. Come along, I will help you up."

He helped me stand and I hid my eyes as he led me to the dining room. As hungry as I was, the kitchen was much hotter and the smell immediately made me nauseous.

"No! Nope!" I said desperately, trying to back up so I wouldn't vomit. My stomach heaved and I went to my knees. Vomiting on the floor and the backs of my hands. I tried to back up as my stomach heaved again and again, but there was something solid behind me and on my back, holding me firmly in place.

"Ihvon! My room, get the green bag from my nightstand. Bonita, go to my bathroom and run a cool bath. Vektor, you are back! Get a cool wet cloth and bring it to me. Holly? Are you done?"

"Unnn..." I moaned helplessly. My head was pounding and I hurt all over.

"Thank you Ihvon, hold her a moment," he said and I felt new hands on me as his hands left my arms. There was a stabbing pinch and then a burning sensation in my arm. "Ok, take that back to my room, I have her," he said gently, taking hold of my arms again.

He lifted me up slightly and rolled me gently and took a cloth from a man who looked like Ihvon but with high and tight black hair instead of a crew cut. He cleaned my face, wiping the cool cloth over me as I started feeling dizzy. He lifted me higher, standing, then carried me down the hall to a brightly lit room with running water.

He eased me into cool water and I let out a sigh as the nausea eased.

"She is sick?" Bonita asked.

"It's just a concussion exacerbated by the heat. The cool water will help settle her stomach while I clean her up. Bonita, did you have another of Sienna's old dresses altered yet?"

"Not yet, I have not had time. I will work on it tonight and wash that one."

"Thank you Bonita. Get me one of my old t-shirts from the extra room? Do you feel better, Holly? Did that shot help with your nausea?"

"Yes. Thank you. I still feel awful."

"You threw up the pill I gave you for pain. I think I may have to give you an IV. you are dehydrated and if you can't keep medication down..."

"I don't like needles."

"No one likes needles, Miss Brooks. Sit up a bit, I need to get this dress off of you, it is covered. Arms up. Lay back again. Bonita is getting you a shirt that will cover you to your knees."

"Was Sienna your wife?" I asked, wishing I could just go to sleep.

"She was."

"What happened?"

"Is the water cool enough? Do you want it warmer? Cooler? I am going to drain this and run new, clean water."

"Cooler."

He drained the water and rinsed me off, then ran more cool water. It felt good.

"Your skin is pebbling," he said softly. "Too cold?"

"No, perfect."

"Good," he said, his voice sounding odd. I moved my arm and peeked out at him. He was looking over me, his eyes on my exposed body. I covered my eyes with a sigh.

"Perv."

I expected him to say something about manners, instead his hand moved and he rolled his thumb over my very hard nipple. My breath caught and I brought my arm up to cover myself.

"You have quite a lovely body, Holly," he said gently. "Some women pay and yet do not look so exquisite."

"A matter of personal opinion. Not everyone likes short redheads or small breasts, or pale skin or..."

"Hush. Some beauty is all encompassing. Yours is... otherworldly. Like a fey creature trapped in our world. Small, fragile, fleeting... and then you speak."

I managed a smile despite myself.

"Ihvon, I have a bottle sitting on my dresser, blue. Bring it please?" he asked, his head turned.

"Please don't tell me I have an audience larger than you?" I groaned.

"He was not looking at you. You mind him and not me?"

"You SAID you were a doctor. I am thinking lawsuit Mr. Handsy. That why you aren't doing it anymore? Touch too many breasts?"

"I gather you are feeling better." He sounded slightly amused.

"I'm not hot anymore and I don't think I will puke again. Ugh, I hate puking."

"You are rather violent about it, your entire body convulsing. That is unfortunate. Do you feel like getting out?"

"Is it still hot out there?"

He chuckled. "The evening will be getting cooler now, the sun is about to set. We could go watch it if you want."

"Ugh, no. Light, heat, sun, gross."

"Perhaps tomorrow," he said lightly, still amused. "Thank you Ihvon. Would you ask Bonita for another glass of water please? Sit up a bit, Holly. Do you think you could stomach this now or do I need to prepare an IV? Thank you Ihvon. Take this, sip. Not too much. Good girl. Give it a bit. Do you want to get out now?"

"One more minute?" I asked with a sigh.

"Ihvon, now that your brother is back, could you see to... the north quarter? Thank you."

"Do they speak or are they just grunting cavemen?"

"Do not be rude," he whispered. "They speak, but not often. Theirs is a complicated story."

"I have a minute."

"Perhaps another time. Go ahead and stand, let's get you dried off."

He helped me stand and I twisted away from him with the towel. "I think I can manage it, handsy."

"Step out of the tub before you fall, Miss Brooks," he said in exasperation.

He kept a hand around my arm until I was out and I dried off, trembling. "You can turn around," I said, hiding behind the towel.

"So you can go down again and maybe hit your head this time?"

"Very paltry excuse, perv," I muttered, trying to dry my hair and cover myself at the same time.

He held up a t-shirt.

"Do you have any dry underwear? These are kind of wet."

"Not that would fit you. You will have to wait until those are washed."

"Could I have some drawstring shorts or something?"

"I do not own any drawstring anything."

"Of course not. They don't sell those at the douchebag store," I grumped irritably.

"Miss Brooks..."

"I know! Manners. Dude, I feel like ass, I hurt all over, I have no clothes to wear, I have been kidnapped and brought to hell island with a groping old..."

He grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked my head back, putting a warning finger in my face. "I have warned you," he said, his voice strained. "Manners. Language. My rules are simple. I do not care how badly you feel, you brought it on yourself! Vektor! Take her up to the tower room and cuff her to the bed."

Vektor came in and took my arm, then dragged me out of the bathroom and down the hall and up to the tower. I tried to pull away, but his hands were massive as he lifted me and dropped me to the bed, grabbing my wrists. He cuffed one hand, fed the cuffs through the large spindle, then yanked me higher so that my hands were off the top of the bed, poking out on either side of the fat spindle. He cuffed my other hand and I was trapped, my hands above my head in the middle of the bed. I was starting to panic, but he was at least nice enough to pull the sheet up and unroll it, unfurling it over the top of me to cover my nakedness. He left, pulling the door shut behind him.

I laid there and stared up at the canopy, trying not to break down. There had to be a way off this island. I didn't care what I had to do!

The sun sat as I lay there trying to plan and as it got darker, the breeze actually became cooler. Not cool enough by far, but it wasn't as bad as daytime. I tried to move, to find a way to get comfortable, but it was impossible. My arms were short and my head too close to the pillar, I couldn't turn at all. I lay stretched out on my back, my back screaming at me for relief. Whatever he had given me for pain, it was not working at all. If it was, I didn't even want to know what I would feel like without it.

The dark became absolute and I imagined all sorts of awful things flying in those open holes in the wall, or crawling in. Anything could get in! I broke down then, sobbing and shaking, hating this place more with each passing second.

The scrape of the lock was the only warning I had. There was no other sound at all as I tried to go quiet and listen.

"I cannot imagine you are very comfortable," Tony said from less than a foot away, making me jerk hard in my bonds.

"I hurt," I answered, my voice shaking.

"Are you cold?"

"No? It's still warm outside?"

"It is cool... nevermind. Do you have anything to say to me?"

I grimaced, but swallowed my pride. I was in too much pain not to. "I'm sorry for being rude and for cussing."

"Anything else?" he asked, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Thank you for taking care of me when I got sick?"

"Anything else?"

I wracked my brain, not knowing what he wanted.

His warm hand on my ribs made me go still and I held my breath, trying to see him in the dark. He slid his hand up, caressing my breast gently, rolling my nipple lightly in his fingers. He moved to the other until they were both at stiff points and I was panting with fear and a small amount of excitement. It did feel good...

"Would you please uncuff me?" I asked softly, deciding to ignore the fact that he was groping me. "My back already hurts from the fall and this is making it worse."

"What will I get in return?" he asked, his face close to mine, close enough I could feel his breath on my neck.

"My gratitude. My promise that I won't cuss again."

"No promise to be polite?"

"Sometimes my mouth opens before my brain catches up. I will try. You have to admit I am in a shi... bad situation. All I can promise is that I will try."

"What else will you try?" he asked, sliding his hand up my arm as he leaned closer.

My breathing quickened as his body pressed against mine and he laced his fingers through mine, his thumb toggling the cuffs gently as he waited.

"I am not going to trade you... intimacy for you to stop torturing me," I said, fearful it would make him angry.

"Not intimacy, but perhaps an open mind? Allowing yourself to be receptive to the idea of an older man?" He leaned closer, drawing his lower lip across my collarbone before kissing my neck where they met in the middle. "Older men know things," he whispered. "I can show you."

His free hand slid under the sheet and down my belly to the edge of the still damp panties. I curled up, pulling my legs up and twisting away. "Not right now..." I panted, not wanting to say no outright, hoping he would let me go.

He chuckled, then leaned up and unlocked a cuff. As soon as one was unlocked, I could pull them both out and I held the other cuffed hand to him while I sat up and rolled my aching shoulder. Instead of uncuffing my other hand, he caught my free wrist and put the cuff back on it. I sighed, but at least I could lay on my side now and move around.

"Thanks," I said softly, stretching my back as best I could.

"Mmm," he answered, slipping a hand around my waist and pulling me to lay down. He curled around me, spooning me.

"It's way too hot for that!" I said breathlessly.

"It is a cool night with a strong breeze," he said, his voice low.

"You are putting off heat like a furnace and I am hot!"