The Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see. Stop fussing, Miss Brooks, be still. So if I were to kiss you right now, it would wake nothing in you? Nothing at all?"

"No!"

"If I were to lift your dress and taste you again, make you scream for me again like you did this morning? Was that also a one time thing?"

"Yes! You didn't really give me a choice, you just did it! And I said no!"

"You said no then held me in place until you came, you wouldn't have let me stop if I wanted to. And you have not had other thoughts of me at all?"

"No!"

"I see. So this one time thing... that has happened twice, you are saying it will never happen again. And you are saying that you feel nothing for me at all and that is why you blush so beautifully when you look at me and you look at me so often."

"You are reading into it wrong! And no, it isn't happening again."

"We shall see, won't we?" he asked, moving closer, tilting his head as if he meant to kiss me. I turned away quickly and tried to roll out from under him, but he pinned me tighter, his grip tightening painfully on my wrists. As if it were reading his mood, thunder raged overhead and lightning cracked so close that I jumped and flinched. The power went out, the fan slowing to a stop.

I lay panting under him as he trailed his lips over my neck to my jaw. "If I touch you, will I find you wet and ready for me?" he asked in a whisper, his lips on my ear.

I shivered, goosebumps running up and down my arms. "No!" I whispered back fearfully, though part of me was thrilled. It was incredibly sexy, the way he was holding me down, the way his lips moved over my skin. It felt good and my body was responding in a way that made me uncomfortable. I was saying no! I didn't want to wish I was saying yes...

"This one time... two time thing... will it become three? Or four? How many times will it take to convince you that you crave me as I crave you?"

"None. I have told you it won't be happening again! Ever, so just stop! Get off me!"

"I'd rather get you off," he teased, moving down to drag his teeth over my nipples through the dress.

"Stop!" I whispered as pleasure sang through me, my nipples going hard instantly. "I said stop! No means no, asshole!"

He nipped hard enough to make me gasp before pulling hard on my nipple with his teeth. He pulled up and up, stretching my breast until I let out a whimper, but it wasn't in pain. My pussy was throbbing so hard I could feel my heartbeat pounding in it.

He released my nipple as he looked up at me with hooded eyes. "Language," he whispered.

I wanted to cuss him out in nine languages if that was what he was going to do. I was shaking with need now, though now I needed to prove a point. I could not give in to my desires or my body again!

"Stop!" I repeated when he moved his mouth to my other nipple. "Oh god... Nnn, stop please!"

"Harder?" he asked, nuzzling my neck. I realized I was no longer trying to pull away and I was writhing under him, my body rubbing against his like a cat in heat.

Yes! Harder! My body was screaming and begging for it, almost gibbering madly. "Stop!" I said again, feeling impending defeat looming.

"Nnn, I am going to screw you into oblivion," he whispered, sending me over the edge. He let go of my wrist and reached down to slide my dress up to my waist, then undid his own shorts.

I wanted it, I wanted it so bad my panties were soaked through and my thighs were wet. Somehow, I still managed to bring my hand up and slap him. "I said stop!"

He jerked back, his face contorting in rage as he looked down at me incredulously. As soon as he released me, I scrambled back out of his reach onto the floor and against the wall, huddling down and pulling my dress down.

He stood, his hands clenched into fists, then turned and left, slamming the door behind him. I let out a ragged breath. I had done it! I had resisted him!

Why did I want so badly for him to come back and bend me over the couch? I needed release and I was humiliated as I sat there, my panties wet and mocking my brain.

He came back in and stalked up to me, jerking me up off the floor. He shoved me to the couch again and excitement sang through me as I thought he was going to try again.

Instead, he sat down across from me, glaring at me.

"You will never raise a hand to me again," he said, his voice thick with anger.

"You started it," I said softly. "I said no and you held me down and took what you wanted! That's not ok."

"If you ever strike me again, you will never leave the tower. I will bar the windows and have you fed through the door until you decide you can behave."

"I was behaving! It was you who was being a jerk! Rape is not cool!"

"Rape?" he said scornfully. "Is that what you want? What you imagine? It was nowhere near close to that and you know it. If that is truly what you thought, then that is what gets you off? I felt how hot and wet your pussy was even though your underwear. Is that what you want? For me to ravish you? Take what I want from you and not giving you any pleasure for yourself?" he asked, standing and leaning over me with an arm on either side of me on the back of the couch.

"You are being obtuse! It doesn't matter if my body reacts or not, no is still no!"

"You are lying to yourself and to me, aren't you Miss Brooks? You will not lie to me, not ever. I cannot abide liars."

"Am I lying when I say I want to go home the second this is over?" I asked angrily. "Am I lying when I say you are not my type? That I hate guys like you?"

"You are lying when you say you don't want me to fuck you again and again, make you scream for me day after day!"

"Language!" I mocked.

He took a fistful of my hair and yanked my head back as he leaned closer, trembling with rage. "Stop baiting me, Miss Brooks. You will not enjoy the results."

"This is completely unfair!" I said, breaking down. "You don't get to threaten me and hurt me if I dare to say no to you! What makes you think it's..."

I was cut off as Ihvon opened the door. "Ship!"

Tony stood there a moment, holding my head back at a painful angle, anger dancing in his eyes. He leaned in suddenly and kissed me forcefully, his other hand on my jaw as he forced my mouth open to kiss me more deeply. By the time he pulled back, I had stopped resisting and I had forgotten what I had been going to even say. I stared up at him with wide eyes.

He stared back a moment, before finally turning to go with Ihvon. He paused at the door. "You will not leave this room until I come and get you, do you understand?"

"Yes," I said quietly, still a little shaken.

After he closed the door, I hugged myself and tried to stop shaking. I finally got up and went to the window, but I could see nothing but the rain. The same with the other window. I paced around the room, then went to the floor and pulled out my sketchbook. I flipped through the pages to find the sketch from earlier, then flipped again and again. Finally I found the spot where the sketch had been torn out and my stomach sank. He had seen it. He had seen it and he had been mocking me the whole time about not being attracted to him.

Maybe Ihvon or Vektor had found it and torn it up? Maybe that was why they were so mad? Maybe he had never seen it at all, they were hiding it from him? That seemed too much to hope for, especially with the knowing looks and the way he was so certain of himself.

"You suck," I whispered out loud, but I didn't know if I was talking to him or myself.

The power finally came back on, but it was dark outside before Bonita came in and told me to come to dinner, that Tony had said I could. I went and ate alone, quietly as Bonita hurried around the kitchen busily. I stood, ready to go back to the library, but Bonita turned to me. "He said to meet him downstairs, the door would be open, but to tidy your hair first. Do you need me to help you fix it?"

"Oh, no thanks. Umm, is there a brush I could use somewhere?"

"In his bathroom."

I went to his bathroom and grabbed his brush, then went out and sat on his bed to brush my wild hair. I looked up and noticed his dresser and the pictures. The picture of his wife was gone. I stood up and went over, but they had all been rearranged and spread out, hiding the fact that that one was no longer there. I opened the top drawer, then all of them, but it wasn't there. I went to his other drawers, then his nightstand. It was there, under a pile of papers and folders. I took it out and put it back on his dresser, arranging the pictures like they had been before.

I finished my hair quickly, then went down to see what he wanted. I thought I would have to search for him, but I heard voices and I went right to him and several other people all standing and talking in the large day room. There were thirteen new people, most looked like wealthy people and most of them were couples or married.

I peeked in, but stayed back, trying to get a feel for the room. Tony was smiling and laughing, talking to a man and his wife. I assumed it was his wife, the way she hung on his arm. I moved around to the hall where I could get closer without being seen and peeked in again. Tony had stepped to another couple, closer to me now, and they were talking about what things had been like getting to the boat and how they had to sail even though seven people had not arrived yet. People were trying to get on any boat at the docks. Tony commiserated and told the man he was sure they had done all they could and it had been the right thing to do. He was in professional mode, courteous and smiling. Like he hadn't been irate just a few hours earlier.

The man stepped away to go to the buffet that had been set up and the woman smiled at Tony and stepped closer. She put a hand on his arm, leaning in. "We can't thank you enough for all you have done for us, I hope we can find a way to return the favor. I know Brad has invested a lot in your company, but just now money seems a pittance. If there is anything you need, or want..." she said the word huskily, leaning in again so he would have a good view of her cleavage. "...please let me know. I would be glad to do anything you might want."

For some reason, I felt insanely jealous as Tony smiled at her and gave her a nod, smirking like he was considering her offer. My blood boiled.

I pushed off the wall and walked into the room, walking up to Tony and taking his arm.

"There you are," he said lightly, putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Oh! I didn't know you had a daughter!" the woman said condescendingly. "Isn't she just adorable?"

"I'm not his daughter," I said smiling brightly. "I'm just the girl he kid..."

"Holly! That is enough," he said in warning, squeezing my shoulder.

"The what?" she asked, confused.

"She is my guest and she likes to... kid around."

"Yeah," I said looking up at him. "We kid a lot. Play games. Because I obviously like games, a girl my age. We also fool around, but don't tell anyone, I don't think he wants anyone to know. I think it's fine, who cares about laws anymore, right?" I said angrily, ignoring his fingers digging into my arm.

"That will be quite enough, Miss Brooks," he hissed. "She is twenty two," he said to the woman apologetically.

"Oh!" I said in wide eyed innocence. "Is that what I should say to everyone? Maybe you should make it eighteen, that would be more believable, don't you think so?" I asked the woman.

She tittered nervously.

"Ihvon!" Tony snapped. "Take her to her room."

"Sorry Tony, did I say something wrong? Are you going to... spank me again?" I asked, feigning fear.

Ihvon jerked me away roughly and shoved me into my room with a growl of rage before shutting the door and locking it. I laughed wickedly, feeling like I had gotten revenge. No matter what he said now, the seed of doubt was there and the woman would tell everyone.

I hopped onto my bed, smiling, but as soon as the adrenaline went down, I started feeling bad. I had acted out because the woman had flirted with him and he hadn't rebuffed her. What right did I have to do that if he was nothing to me? It wasn't just that, I told myself. He had handled me roughly, not stopped when I told him to. He deserved a little discomfort.

Then why did I feel like a jerk?

I chewed my nail, then looked around miserably. That was when my eyes snagged on it. The sketch. My sketch, the one of me and him in the throes of passion, was framed and hanging on the wall. I felt sick to my stomach. Of course he had known and of course he had to rub it in my face. Or maybe he just really liked it and wanted to show me how much he liked it by framing it? I felt sick to my stomach.

I curled up in my bed and cried, hating myself for acting like such a horrible, spoiled brat. I cried myself sick, throwing my dinner up in the waste bin near my easel, then I laid in bed and cried some more. I hated this! I hated how confused and conflicted I felt! He was nothing I wanted! Nothing!

It was late when the door opened and I sat up fearfully. When Tony stepped in, so furious his nostrils were flaring, I got up and ran to him, throwing my arms around him.

"I'm sorry! That was awful and terrible of me! Horrible! I'm so sorry! But you should have told her no! No thank you! Not smiled at her!"

He let out a shocked laugh. "All of that because you were jealous?" he asked, holding me out at arms length to look down at me. "Holly! You really are so very bad at this, aren't you? You never say no outright, not to investors. You just smile and don't pursue it! Oh, Holly. You have made quite the mess."

"I will fix it! I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done it, I was just so... I just... I don't even know!"

"I know," he said gently. He pulled me in and hugged me, then kissed the top of my head. "May I show you something?" he asked after a few moments.

"What?" I asked, clinging to him like I didn't want to let go.

He relaxed his hold and led me to the wall where the picture was and held me as he looked up at it. "Tell me what you see," he said, rubbing my shoulder soothingly.

"You know what I see," I said, blushing.

"No, my Snow Angel, look again. Tell me what you see."

I looked up at the picture, looking it over, every detail. It was the picture I had done, I didn't see what he wanted me to see. "What?" I asked again.

He let out a sigh. "Look at that man. How old would you say he was?"

I looked again at the Tony in the picture. He was right... he didn't look old at all. It was him, almost as he was, but my age. Almost like I didn't really see him as old at all in my mind's eye. He was... the same as me when it came to how our bodies reacted to each other.

"Now look at her," he said. "I know that is how you must see yourself... but Holly. You are so much more than that picture. You truly do not know how stunning you are and every time I realize it... it's as shocking as it was the first time. Still... this picture... the happiness, the need on our faces, the detail. I am not really an expert in this sort of art, but it is very amazing."

"It's kind of comic book art," I said, embarrassed.

"It's very good. If it were less... risque, I would have hung it upstairs for the world to see how we felt about each other."

"It was a fantasy! It doesn't mean I am in love with you or... anything like that!"

"Are you still denying it? After that epic fit of jealousy? After this picture? After being so upset over how you made me feel that you have not stopped crying since? And judging from the smell, you made yourself sick over it? After the rain and the storm and the tower? No, my Snow Angel. That is enough denial. I know I am not your type, I saw the disdain in your eyes the minute you laid eyes on me. It was... refreshing. So was the awful way you pretended to avoid looking at me to see if I was watching you. You are so bad at being deceitful and that was probably the most refreshing thing about you. You are not a practiced liar. And that is how I know you are lying to yourself. So enough. Look at me. Enough. Admit you feel for me despite yourself and let's move on."

"I am saying no such thing. I admit my body reacts to you... and I admit you are nice to look at. And anyway, it would be useless to even let myself think in that direction! You are in love with your wife, you always will be. I would never settle for someone who didn't feel for me what I felt for them."

"Of course I still love her, I will always love her. That does not mean I can't move on, find love again. I did not think I ever would, but that night, I saw something in you. Something that made me think I was wrong. I was wrong, and I freely admit it. You are infuriating and frustrating and uncouth and childish... and I adore you. Now admit you feel the same and let me make love to you. After we get rid of that smell."

I giggled and looked down, blushing. How did I feel? Right now I was thrilled to my toes. He adored me. Despite what I had done, he still liked me... and despite what he had done, I liked him. I knew that. He was nothing like I wanted, no one I had ever imagined for myself, but I liked him too. A lot. And I loved how he made my body feel.

"Fine," I said softly, looking away at the far wall. "But you will have to teach me the signs of a stroke and what to do in case of a heart attack."

He chuckled and picked me up, carrying me to the bed. He tossed me onto it, then turned and set the trash can outside of the door before closing it. He came back, pulling his shirt off. "I have half a mind to actually spank you for your stunt."

My breath caught as I looked up at him, his words bringing up excitement instead of fear. He paused, looking at my face, then smirked as he canted his head, then gave the barest of nods. My heart hammered in my chest as he pulled my dress off and then my wet panties. He rolled me to my stomach, pulling me up on his lap and rested a hand on my ass as I held my breath in anticipation.

This had never been my thing either, but with him it was just thrilling. "Let me know if it is too much," he said softly, then landed a smack on my ass. It wasn't hard at all.

The third smack, I whispered, "Harder!".

His laugh was low and husky as he landed a harder smack, making me jerk and gasp. He landed another, then another. "Harder?" he asked. "Or do you want me to stop?"

"Harder!" I said, writhing with excitement and the need for more.

"Mmm," he purred, then shoved my legs open wide. "Look at how wet you are. This I did not expect." He landed a hard blow right on my pussy lips and my exposed clit.

I let out a cry of shock, but it had felt good. "Again!" I begged.

He landed four more, all of them making me writhe and beg and whimper. He finally flipped me off his lap and leaned over me. "You are close, aren't you?" he asked.

"Yes!'' I breathed deliriously, my pussy throbbing.

"Use your fingers. Get yourself off," he demanded, his tone commanding.

I immediately reached down and touched my clit, rolling my fingertips over it.

"Now tell me what you are," he demanded.

"I am yours," I breathed.

"You are mine," he agreed. "And I am yours."

He yanked me around and lifted my hips up, then slid his cock into my wet and waiting pussy. I came with a scream of bliss, my body dancing like a marionette on a string as he tried to hold me down. As each wave crashed into me, he thrust, drawing out the orgasm until I was begging for mercy. The second I came down and the final twitch hit me, he pulled out and flipped me over, yanking me to my knees.

I moaned euphorically as he rammed into me from behind and then began pounding into me as hard and fast as he could. It was too much, sending pleasure skyrocketing again, building up rapidly as I panted and then held my breath as the second orgasm hit me. My pussy squeezing down on his buried cock was thrilling and just then I never wanted him to leave my body. He was so perfect!