The Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He opened the last door to one of the walk in refrigerators, then pulled me in and turned on the light.

I stared in confusion for a moment, then grinned as I ran and jumped into the huge featherbed with the down duvet and blankets piled on. I laughed as I looked around, then jumped up and went to the easel with a small table and paints. There was a shelf with sketchbooks and pencils and pens and chalks. A large, plush chair with a blanket to curl up in next to the shelf. There was a dresser, but I didn't open it as I turned to him standing in the doorway. I reacted before I thought about it, I ran to him and hugged him, laughing again. "You did this for me?" I asked in shock.

"I did, my little Snow Angel. I did adjust the temperature though. It will stay cold but not frigid."

"And I can stay down here?"

"You may sleep in here, but I would prefer that you stayed out in the common room of a day when you are not up with me. You cannot live in a refrigerator."

I giggled, still stunned and in shock. I looked around again, then went to the dresser. It was empty.

"Bonita is still altering clothes for you and making new from fabric that she had. Do you need a larger rug?"

"No! This one is perfect! It's all perfect! Thank you, really!"

He gave me a small nod, looking very pleased. I was almost sorry I had been such a bitch to him, but he was still my captor.

I jumped back into the bed and rolled in it, smiling. It was ridiculously comfortable and it was more than cold enough for me to sleep. I let out a sigh.

"You may have a short nap, I will wake you in an hour," he said, turning off the light.

I grinned and got under the blankets, snuggling in happily. It was perfect. I was asleep in under a minute.

It seemed like less than a minute later that he was sitting on the bed next to me, shaking me awake. I squinted up at him blearily. "I thought you said I could sleep?"

"It has been over an hour. I want you to sleep tonight. Come along."

I got up, still a little out of it as I looked around. I let him pull me up then yawned and stretched, wishing I could go back to bed. Instead I grabbed a sketch pad and the tin of pencils before I took his hand and let him lead me back upstairs. "I thought I got to go to the dayroom?" I asked. It sounded whiny, even to me. The heat seemed twice as oppressive coming out of the cool underground bunker.

"When you are not with me up here. Consider it a treat. Incentive for you to behave since threats do little good. Your back is still hurting you?"

"Yeah. It's better than it was, but when I turn certain ways it kind of zings me. Reminds me in a rough way, you know?"

"You are stiff in your movements. Do you want me to look at it?"

"It's just sore, I don't think anything is out of place. What kind of doctor were you?"

"Surgeon, but I did a residency in general practice first."

"Where are we going?" I asked in confusion as he led me out the back door through the empty kitchen.

"Patience."

I hid my eyes from the sun as he pulled me along, knowing I was going to be burned to a crisp in five minutes. He pulled me to the beach and walked me along in the wet sand, waves lapping at our feet and ankles. Up ahead I saw a small dock, and on it a huge umbrella with a chair under it and something piled next to it.

Great.

He dragged me up on the dock and swung me around towards the chair. The tablet I had been using was on it and I picked it up before laying in the lounge chair in the shade. Surprisingly, it wasn't that bad. There was a breeze and the shade was nice. It was still hot, but not as swelteringly stagnant hot as it was in the house.

He sat in a normal chair and picked up a fishing pole. He messed with the string and the hook, opening a tackle box and messing with things in it. I had zero idea what he was doing.

"You brought me out here to watch you fish?"

"No, Snow Angel, I brought you out here to read near me while I fished. Or you may draw since you brought those with you."

That was the second time he had called me that and I had to admit, I sort of liked it. It made me feel warm and fluttery inside. It was sweet and I blushed thinking about it.

I opened the sketch book and leaned back, but I found myself watching him instead of sketching. He stood on the end of the dock, casting far out and reeling slowly. I could see the way his muscles moved even through his shirt and he had a nice backside for an older guy. For any guy really, old or not.

I wondered why he took me when he could have pretty much any girl he wanted. Sure he was older, but a lot of girls didn't care about that when money was involved. They would have been all over him. So why me? There were prettier girls, nicer girls, more sophisticated girls, smarter girls. I didn't understand it at all. I was average and not very remarkable in any way. I was pretty enough that I had never wanted for a date and guys still hit on me, but not like the models and internet celebrities with perfect hair and make-up and bodies that cost a small fortune. He could have perfection if he wanted it.

I was probably just convenient. Things were happening and I happened to be there. That was what it was, I was sure. He had no time to really look and he wanted a companion for the end of the world. So he took me.

Had he taken me really? He claims he saved me, and maybe he did. If I had gone to Myrtle Beach, as crowded as it would be, would I have been in the middle of it all? Gotten sick. Would I be dead?

Maybe he did save me.

Still, he had kidnapped me to do it and he was still a controlling old man.

A hot controlling old man with a super nice body. And a nice ass. And a nice... everything.

I watched as he reeled in another fish, scooping it up with a long net and putting it in the large cooler with the other one he had caught. He set the pole down and approached me, moving the umbrella, tilting it to make sure I stayed out of the sun that was creeping closer. He went back to his fishing without a word.

I felt warmth swelling up all over again. He was really sweet in some ways. And smart. And I kind of liked the way he talked. And his smirk when he was amused.

I looked back down at the sketch pad, kicking myself for my line of thought. I wondered how old he was. My dad was eleven years older than my mom. They had met when she was in college at the bookstore where he worked. They got married three months later and I was born eight months later. That was a huge gap to me, eleven years. And Tony was a lot older than thirty three.

"How old are you?" I asked loudly to be heard over the waves.

"Fifty four."

My dad's age exactly. My dad was nowhere near as good a shape as he was in, but his hair hadn't gone grey yet either. As a bookstore manager, he didn't exactly work out much though.

Thirty two years difference. It was a lot, longer than I had even been alive. Still, fifty four didn't seem ridiculously old all of the sudden.

I made myself look down at the sketch pad again. It was still open to the first blank page and I made myself turn and sketch out the beachline and trees and ocean from the angle I was sitting at.

Two more times he came and moved the umbrella as he caught more fish. Some he put back, I wasn't sure why. They didn't look the same as the ones he put in the cooler. Part of me sort of wanted to go and learn about what he was doing. I hated not knowing things.

He finally leaned the pole on the tackle box and picked the cooler up in one hand. He came to me, holding out his other hand. I took it, getting up and bringing the tablet with me.

"Isn't that heavy?" I asked, watching his arm flex as he held the cooler.

"I will be fine."

"I don't want you to have a stroke or a heart attack."

"You are very funny, Miss Brooks."

I grinned and turned as we walked up the beach. The sun was setting and I paused to watch it. He let me stop, setting the cooler down and pulling me up next to him as he put an arm around me. I watched the sunset. It was another first for me and it was just as magical as the sunrise.

I glanced at him and he was looking down at me. I couldn't read his expression. "What?" I asked, turning to look back at the horizon, not wanting to miss it.

"It is setting your hair aflame, you are glowing. It is stunning. Even in a dowdy old t-shirt that is ridiculously large on you."

"Nice line," I said, but I smiled, my heart warmed.

"I would like to photograph you in the sunset tomorrow."

"Perv."

He chuckled and pulled me closer, watching the rest of the sunset with me in silence.

When we got back to the house, dinner was waiting on us. He left the cooler by the back door and told Ihvon it was there.

Bonita began going on happily about how she was going to prepare the fish tomorrow.

Gross.

I fanned myself with my napkin and picked at my dinner, but the kitchen was too warm. It was going to be a ridiculously long summer.

After dinner, he led me back to the bathroom and let me take a cool shower, setting another t-shirt out for me. No undies yet, but the t-shirt was long enough that I wasn't too worried about it. Mostly I was just tired and wanted to go get into my lovely bed.

He led me to the tower, the bottom floor and sat down in a chair, motioning me to another one.

"Can't I go to bed?" I asked wistfully.

He looked up at me, then sighed and got up. He led me down to my new room and I fell into bed, basking in the luxury of the cool air and the snuggly bed. I climbed into the blankets and laid down, turning to him to let him know I was in bed and he could turn out the lights. His shirt was off and he was taking off his shorts.

"What are you doing?" I asked, jerking my eyes away.

"Getting ready for bed. How do you stand it this cold?" he demanded tersely, pulling the blankets back and motioning me to scoot over.

"Stop complaining," I said with a scowl.

He barked a laugh and hurried to turn the light off before getting into bed quickly. He yanked the blankets up, then pulled me in close as he shivered.

I rolled with my back to him and he spooned me tight, not giving me an inch of room. Normally I would hate it, but it was cool enough that his warmth was just comfortable and I fell asleep quickly.

I didn't know what time it might be when he shifted slightly, waking me as he flexed his arms around me. He was pulling me in tighter, almost like he was having a bad dream and I was a teddy bear. I squirmed sleepily, trying to get him to relax his hold, his hot hand on my bare ribs under my shirt.

Immediately, I felt his cock harden, pressing into the backs of my thighs. I went rigidly still, holding my breath. 'Go back to sleep, go back to sleep, go back to sleep!' I willed at him.

He lifted slightly, going up on his elbow and turning me to my back. He caught my arm that was closest to him and tucked it under his ribs before laying on it, holding it down securely. His hand went back to my bare ribs as he leaned in close, his lips brushing my jaw.

"It's not time to get up yet!" I breathed anxiously.

"Almost," he replied, his voice thick with want.

He rolled closer and I could feel his thick cock laying on my thigh and pressing on it. My breathing quickened fearfully. He gently kissed my jaw just under my ear and dragged his lower lip over my earlobe as he slid his hand higher, cupping my breast. My nipples were already rock hard as his mouth had sent shivers up and down my spine.

"Mmmm," he groaned, rolling it almost roughly in his fingers, then moving to the other to do the same. I gasped, opening my mouth to say stop, but only to close my eyes and let the pleasure shoot through me.

I was getting excited, his efforts having a direct line down between my legs, making me hot and wet. I knew I needed to roll away, this wasn't what I wanted to happen! There was no way I was going to give in and have sex with him! I resolved myself to it! But this... this felt good and it wasn't too far yet...

He kissed my neck as my back arched, then dragged his lips down to my breasts. He took one in his mouth, pulling the entire breast in roughly and sucking hard, then easing back as he toyed with my nipple, sucking and biting until I was panting and practically willing to beg for more. He moved to my other breast, giving it the same attention as his hand slid down between my legs.

I pressed them together, pulling my legs up, shaking my head, but I had no voice. He pushed my knees down, then used his knee to part my legs as he sucked harder, pulling a small cry from me. His fingers pushed into the space he had made and he rolled deft fingers over my clit and along my slit, toying with the wetness there.

"Mmmmm," he moaned euphorically, moving back to my other breast and sucking just as hard. He eased a finger into me as his thumb found my clit and I let out a cry of pleasure and horror.

"Slow down! Stop! I don't want to do this! Tony?!?"

If he heard, he gave no sign as his thumb rolled over my clit again and again, his finger gently fucking me. I let out a sigh of pleasure, giving myself to the bliss. He knew his way around my body, he knew exactly what he was doing and all I wanted at this point was more. I wanted release!

His thumb moved more quickly as he eased a second finger into me and I let out a wail of bliss as I buried my fingers in his hair. He pulled his head up, moving up and gently nipping my chin playfully before pushing back the blankets and turning his body. His thumb stopped as he moved it, but his fingers kept fucking me, harder now. Seconds later, his hot mouth closed over my clit and I shouted in surprise and shock.

"No! I don't... Oh god!" I panted, my eyes wide. I didn't like oral sex! I didn't used to like oral sex... I discovered quickly that I didn't like oral sex performed by someone who didn't know what they were doing. Tony knew exactly what he was doing and I never wanted him to stop.

Euphoria was rising higher and higher as I pushed my hips up closer to his mouth and rode his fingers eagerly, wanting to come.

"Ohhhhh... please Tony! I am so close! Harder! Faster! Oh fuck! Oh god please..." I panted, my fingers in a deathgrip on his hair. I came, bucking and screaming, my body twitching as my pussy walls clamped around his fingers. He growled in exultation, riding out my body's wild ride as he continued sucking on my clit with his lips.

I gave a final twitch as the last wave of pleasure rode through me, then my body went limp as I let out a languid sigh.

He finally eased his fingers out of me and left a trail of kisses up my belly.

It was hitting me now, what had just happened. What he expected to happen now, his throbbing cock against my thigh. I licked my lips, trying to quickly find the words to tell him this wasn't going to happen. My brain was refusing to work properly, it kept trying to tell me to wrap my legs around him and pull his fat cock into me. It conjured up images of turning him to his back and riding him until I came again.

"Tony!" I managed as he swirled his tongue over my now tender nipple. "This isn't... this can't go further! I don't want... I don't want to do this! Ohh, please stop doing that?" I breathed, my chest heaving as he pulled on my breast with his mouth, sucking and making me need him more.

He chuckled, moving to the other breast as he slid his hand up to caress my cheek. I closed my eyes as he rolled more, putting a leg on either side of mine. His cock was pressing hard into my tightly closed thighs as he kissed a trail up my neck.

He meant to kiss me and I knew it, but I also knew if I did this, I allowed this, it would be the end for me. I had to stick to my resolve and not give in to him, he was still my captor!

I turned my face away and tried to turn at almost exactly the same time the room lit up with a blue light. I blinked, trying to figure out what it was as Tony growled angrily and rolled to reach his phone on the nightstand. He snatched it up, staring down at it. Me made an angry noise as he got up and went to turn the light on. I sat up, watching him in surprise as he yanked on his clothes. He walked over to me and leaned over me, taking hold of my chin.

"We are not done here," he said roughly. "Come along."

I got up and he took my hand, pulling me up the stairs. "What is it?" I asked, alarmed at his urgent tone. His shorts showed that he was still uncomfortably in need.

"We will see," he said, turning at the top of the stairs.

The door on the very end of the hall went to the outside and he pulled me out and I gaped in astonishment at the sunrise. "It's... beautiful!" I said, awestruck. The sun and clouds on the horizon were a dark orange and red that made my heart hurt with how beautiful they were. A picture on the internet could not compare to this. "You brought me up to see this?" I asked, choking up with affection.

He turned, looking down at me and his face softened. Of all things, he looked ashamed. "Come along, my Snow Angel," he said gently, pulling me to the tower as I looked over my shoulder at the sunrise.

"I want to watch!"

"We will," he said, leading me up the stairs to the third story. He looked out at the sunrise, looking concerned. I just stared and wondered if I could ever do it justice with chalks. He circled the room, looking out every window like he was looking for something, then came back to stand next to me. He turned my face up to his, sliding my hair back. I blushed and tugged out of his grip, looking down. It was the perfect moment for a kiss, but I really didn't want him pressing this any more. I was going to leave here when this was over, I wasn't going to stay here as his apocalypse girlfriend. I wouldn't lead him on for a few moments of pleasure. He spoke. "It is lovely, but it is not why we came up. There is a storm coming, bad from the looks of it."

"I don't see a storm?"

He gestured to the red hazed sunrise. "You were not raised around the ocean, so I didn't know why I assumed you might know. As much as I would like to take credit for bringing you to something so beautiful, I was coming to check on the storm. I am expecting guests today and this will hamper my plans greatly, put them off course."

"Oh... Well it's still beautiful."

"Yes. I need to go and look on the radar, see how close and how bad it might be. Come along."

I half smiled as I took his hand and he took me back downstairs. I sort of liked his warm 'come along'. He always said it so pleasantly. He parked me in a chair at the table, telling Bonita he would be back for breakfast, then disappeared down the hall.

"It looks like it will be a bad one!" Bonita said with a smile as she set a bowl of oatmeal with raisins in front of me.

"Does it?" I asked, digging in hungrily.

I was finished and on my second glass of milk when Tony came back and sat down. "The satellite is showing that we should be on the middle edge of it unless it changes tack. I hope you don't also hate thunderstorms?" he asked me mockingly.

"Love them."

"Of course you do," he laughed. His eyes were shining as he looked me over. "If you are done, go to the library and read for a while. I have something to do."

"Again?"

"Not the same sort of thing," he said, still looking me over like he was admiring something he owned. I felt myself blushing and I got up, heading down the hall. I glanced back and he was watching me go. My stomach was fluttering and doing little flip flops and I didn't understand why. I had made up my mind, this wasn't going to be a thing. Why was I letting him get to me and niggle his way in?

I sprawled under the fan with a sigh, leaving the door open so I could sort of listen. After twenty minutes I started hearing an odd clinking sound repeating every few seconds. I thought of a clock my great grandmother had of a little lumberjack who would come out of a door every hour on the hour and swing his tiny ax into what appeared to be a pile of wood. Hidden from sight was a little metal bell and the metal ax would strike that bell with the time. It had fascinated me as a child and I was reminded of it now.