The Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a sad smile, I got up quietly and slipped down the hall, peeking into an open room. Tony was in there lifting weights with a machine. The gentle clink was the weights touching. Ihvon was there with him and Tony was speaking low enough that I could not hear. I leaned back against the wall, watching his arms and bare chest flex.

I wasn't normally the kind of girl who liked a guy who worked out religiously, looking at himself in the mirror and flexing, loving himself more than he could ever love anyone else. With Tony it felt different. Like he was maintaining a healthy and fit lifestyle, not letting himself go. Sure he wanted to look amazing in his tight shirts, but it was also about pride in himself and his way of life and not ego. Health was important to him.

As I stood there watching him and he switched over to a bench press, I had a small daydream about going in a straddling him and distracting him from his workout. That evolved into straddling his face and holding the bar down, not letting it up until I came. That evolved into riding his cock as he tried to focus on what he was doing until he couldn't anymore.

I blushed, cutting off that line of thinking no matter how harmless a fantasy was. I slipped back to the library and picked up my sketchbook. The fantasy kept returning and I flipped halfway through the book to the middle and started a sketch. It was Tony on his weight bench but I focused on his upper body first and his head tilted back. His eyes were closed and his lips were parted in ecstasy. I drew his lower body, down past his midsection, his legs, his feet on the floor, his big toe pointed up as his muscles tightened. I started on my lower body next, just above his midsection and once I had it perfect, I finished the lines of his body. I drew my legs, my toes barely reaching the floor, then his hands on my hips. I drew his arms in, then my hands on his arms before I drew my upper body and face. My eyes were also closed and my mouth was open, my face pointed skyward. My hair was wild and in motion as if I had just lifted up from his chest and thrown my head and hair back to cry out to the heavens. I started shading and adding in the details, the shine on our lips from kissing, the indentions his fingers were making in my skin as he held my hips, the light hair on his arms and legs. Everything. I could see it all perfectly in my mind's eye.

"The storm is getting closer."

I scrambled up guiltily and flipped the book shut in horror as I turned to Tony in the doorway. He was obviously fresh out of the shower.

"You look very guilty, Holly."

"What? No! You just startled me, I was focusing so hard. Umm. What does that mean? Like batten down the hatches and stuff?"

He chuckled. "Nothing like that. It will just be a thunderstorm."

"I guess it isn't a zillion degrees in here right now, even if it is still stupid hot. That's something."

"Yes. Come along," he said, holding his hand out.

I turned to get up and tried to surreptitiously push the sketchbook under the couch where he wouldn't see it and ask about it. I got up and went to him, my cheeks flaming with shame and embarrassment.

He led me out to the bottom floor of the tower and we looked out at the dark clouds rolling in. The skyline was dark and I could see the rain and lightning and the waves on the beaches were harder and more violent. The breeze almost felt cool as I looked out in complete awe of the huge approaching storm.

"Is it going to be like a hurricane? Should we go..."

"Just a strong thunderstorm. No different than you had in Montana. Bonita? Iced tea for both of us if you please."

I stood watching the storm and glancing up and over at him as he looked out. He looked a little worried and I wondered if he was thinking about the people coming here. Or maybe he didn't like storms and rain. I stepped closer to the window and fanned my shirt as I watched it come closer, mist coming through the screen to cool me. I let out a happy sigh.

"It's more windy that I was led to believe," Tony said glumly, his eyes on the trees.

"It's not that bad," I said happily, lifting my face for the cool mist to blow in on me. Smiling, I turned and went out to the kitchen and around to the back door, stepping out into the mist and then the rain as it reached us. I laughed as I turned my face up to the cool water, even as the wind tried to blow me back and stagger me. I ran into the wind and spun, my arms out, loving it. I turned back to the window, but Tony was gone. I looked back and he was in the doorway, his arms crossed and smirking. I motioned him out and he shook his head, laughing. I turned and lifted my face to the sky, relishing in the feel of the cool water soaking me. I laughed again and danced in the wind as if buffeted me and tried to blow me back. It was amazing!

I ran back to the door and grabbed Tony's wrist, pulling him out into the rain and he let me, laughing. "You are insane!" he yelled, over the wind.

"It's beautiful!" I yelled back, spinning in the water and letting the wind roll me almost to the beach. "Come on!" I yelled at Tony, laughing.

He walked to me, solid in the storm as if the wind wasn't an issue at all. I laughed again and took his arm, making him spin me as I tilted my head back. I felt wild and free and exhilarated! It was amazingly perfect!

Laughing as I stopped, I grabbed his other hand and spun the other direction, making him spin too. He finally let out a chuckle, his eyes shining and I laughed euphorically. How could anyone not love this?

"Race you!" I yelled, half a second before taking off towards the end of the island, into the storm and the wind. He caught up to me, catching me around the waist and spinning me as he lifted me off the ground. "Not fair!" I laughed.

"You are hardly the same girl as yesterday!" he yelled, turning me to face him.

"I was hot yesterday and there wasn't a storm to play in!"

He smiled and it looked good on him, seeing joy on his face. I stared up at him, my heart torn. As much as I liked seeing him happy, another part of me screamed that I was letting him in too much.

I didn't have time to think more on it before he pulled me up and put his mouth on mine, kissing me. I gasped through my nose in shock and tried to pull back. His large hands held me tight and I relaxed in his grip. His lips were hot in the cool water and the heat of his kiss seemed to shove all the way into my soul as he held me there in the wind and rain. I slipped my arms around his neck and kissed him back, telling myself I could have this moment. It was a beautiful, perfect moment!

Soon, I lost myself in that kiss, my mind no longer thinking about things like what I shouldn't be allowing. I could only think of what I needed and I needed him. I needed his lips, his kiss, his body! And god I wanted his cock.

I wrapped my legs around him, pulling myself higher and closer. He turned with a half growl and carried me back towards the house and I pulled back, panting. I knew what I wanted. I pushed back, wriggling down and when he let me go, I grabbed his hand and ran. I pulled him to the tower and all the way up to the top to the bed.

He caught me up short and yanked his t-shirt off of me before losing his own and tossing me onto the wet bed. It was cold! I laughed as he dropped his shorts, then turned to him as he climbed onto the bed with him. The laser focused look of need and excitement on his face was thrilling as I watched him come to me, my mouth open expectantly.

He grabbed my ankle and pulled me under him before dropping down to kiss me again. His mouth, his hands, they were both insistent and full of need and I was lost in him. The rain and wind were blowing in on us and thunder and lightning punctuated our needs in the background as we gripped each other and tried to hold each other closer. He pulled my leg up around his waist and I wrapped both of my legs around him insistently as I rolled my hips up, my needs overriding everything else.

He lifted his mouth from mine, growling again as he raised higher, holding my hips in place as he moved his body up high enough to press his cock to my waiting and needy pussy. I had no doubts at all, only need, insistent and pulsing as I tried to pull him into me, my hands on his ribs. He hissed in a breath as he slid the head of his cock through my slit, feeling how wet I was for him. He groaned, low in his throat as he looked down at me in amazement and want.

"Please!" I begged, trying to pull him in again, but it was like trying to move a boulder.

His mouth pulled at a smug smile, then he pushed into me. I closed my eyes with a sigh of fulfillment as his cock filled me and pleasure rose up my body in a wave. He took my hand, lacing his fingers through mine as he held my hand above my head and starting making love to me.

He was gentle, but passionate as his free hand roamed and caressed. I loved the full feeling of his cock, and the tempest that surrounded us fed into the amazing feelings of wild abandonment. I needed more though, I wanted more! I needed something to get me there, but I didn't know what.

"Faster!" I panted.

"Nnnn," he teased with a smirk. He slowed down, raising up slightly to look down at me as he moved. I wanted to scream in frustration, then he began moving differently. He rolled his hips as he pushed in and again as he pulled out. It felt amazing! I dropped my head back and moaned as his pelvis stimulated my clit with every slow thrust. The feeling of fullness, the overwhelming pleasure, it was all too much! I cried out as I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him in tight, knowing I was close.

"Please! Yes... Ohh god!" I wailed, as it hit me. Bliss slammed into me so hard that my vision left me for a moment. I bucked and twitched under him and into him as I came screaming, my pussy clenching around his cock in wave after unending wave.

I sucked in a breath and let out another cry of shock as my body trembled and shook as I came down, then panted as he began thrusting harder.

"No no no!" I begged. It was too soon! I was still too sensitive! I screamed again as the second orgasm hit me almost immediately. It wasn't as strong, but it was enough to make him grunt and hiss in a breath, then come inside of me. His throbbing cock filled me with hot cum as my pussy clenched down on him, milking his cock dry. "Ohhhh... oh fuck that was perfect!" I panted, still trembling.

He eased out of me, breathing heavily as he moved down to kiss me again. He pulled up and half smiled. "This once I will allow it."

I let out a stunned laugh, realizing I had cussed. He grinned, kissing me again, then pressing his head against mine as we both relearned how to breathe.

"Sir?" Ihvon called from the door. "The lightning is close."

"Mmm, yes, I am coming back in. Thank you," Tony said, sounding content. He sat up and leaned back, looking me over with a pleased smile. Finally, he stood and managed to get his shorts on. He held up my shirt and smirked as he held his hand out. "Come along."

"Not sure I can stand yet!" I laughed. "Legs are jello."

"I will help you, the weather is dangerous for us here."

I managed to sit up and then stand as he helped me. I went down the stairs on wobbly legs as I tried to open the soaked t-shirt. It was cold when I pulled it on on the second floor and I smiled up at Tony as he waited patiently for me.

At the bottom of the stairs, Bonita had the white dress and my underwear ready for me. I hugged her, laughing and she laughed as well as she danced back and plucket at the wet spots on her dress now. Tony chuckled and pulled me to his bedroom so both of us could change. I was smiling happily, my body still contentedly at peace as I settled the dress and stood up straight. I looked at Tony and he was looking at me with an unreadable expression.

My own smile faded as I looked up at him, knowing what it was he was thinking. I turned away, going to look at pictures on his dresser. "This doesn't change anything you know. I am still leaving as soon as this is all over."

"Are you?"

"Yes. And I don't have feelings for you just because I gave into a moment of happiness."

"Of course not."

"I'm not your girlfriend or anything else, I am still just the girl you kidnapped."

"I understand," he said, still sounding infuriatingly amused.

"Is this your wife?" I asked, picking up a picture of him and a tall beautiful woman.

"Yes," he said quietly.

"You still love her."

"Forever."

My heart hurt at the tone in his voice. He truly did still love her desperately. Part of that was kind of comforting, he loved with his whole heart. It seemed like the sort of love that people read books about and love songs, not something that was real.

I peeked back at him and he was looking me over. I looked back at the woman. She was tall, tan, her hair black and sleek. She was stunning and he looked so happy in the picture. She was also pretty much the opposite of me. She even looked smart and sophisticated in the light brown dress that hugged her perfect figure. I wondered if that was what he saw in me. I was nothing like her at all.

I set the picture back up where I had found it and moved to the other pictures.

"You were in the military?"

"Briefly. Four years just out of school."

"You look so young!"

"I was young."

"She's pretty, who is she?"

"She was my mother. Are you finished looking at pictures?"

"No. Where is your dad?"

"He passed before I was born, she didn't have a picture of him and his family wouldn't give her one."

"Why not?"

"It was a different time. Come along."

I stepped away from the pictures and turned to look up at him. He pulled me out to the kitchen and set me at the table before motioning Ihvon to follow him down the hall. I watched him leave, wondering what they were up to. Probably checking the radar again.

"I have more dresses ready for you," Bonita said happily, rolling something out on the counter.

"Thank you! What are you making?"

"Biscuits to go with dinner. Fried chicken and mashed potatoes too."

"Can you teach me?"

"Gladly! Come and I will show you. Bring a chair to stand on!"

I was grinning down at the dough I was rolling out when Tony came back in. He sat in a chair and leaned back with his arms crossed, looking at me. "It's harder than it looks!" I said as his lips twitched in amusement.

"You do not have the weight you need to do a quick job!" Bonita laughed, taking the pin and rolling it out in a few strokes. I giggled, throwing up my hands. That would have taken me another ten minutes! She showed me how to cut up, bread and fry chicken as well as make the mashed potatoes. Tony sat watching us with a pleased smile on his face. Every time I looked at him, he had a strange little smile like he had a secret.

I hopped down and made him some tea and set it in front of him. "You have nothing better to do?" I asked.

"Not just now. Not better than this."

The way he said it made my cheeks burn to my ears. I started to step back, then I paused, looking him in the eye. "That won't ever happen again," I said softly enough that no one else could hear. "It was impulsive in and in the moment and I shouldn't have let it happen."

"As you say," he said, his eyes shining in amusement.

It was an infuriating smirk, like he wasn't taking me seriously. I blushed again, this time anger rising up. I turned to Bonita. "Thank you for showing me Bonnie, I am going to go to the library and watch the storm from there. I will be back when dinner is ready."

"It will be soon!" she said smiling, pleased. "The biscuits are almost done!"

I nodded, then turned, but Tony caught my arm, standing. "Have a seat," he said, pulling me to sit down next to him. He wasn't aggressive, but he was very firm. I sat, looking up at him in confusion. "It is time to eat," he said gently, but I knew that wasn't it.

He held onto my hand firmly until Bonita served dinner, Ihvon and Vektor joining us.

"Any sign?" Tony asked Vektor and Vektor gave a bare shake of his head.

I ate quietly, stealing glances at Tony who gave me amused smiles every time he caught me. I was confused, but also adamant that I wasn't going to let him in again or any more than he was. I was going home. I was going back to my life. Letting myself enjoy my time here did not mean it was permanent. He was a passing amusement, nothing else. Nothing.

I wiped my fingers and my face and stood. "Thank you Bonnie, that was delicious. I am..."

"Sit please, Holly, until I am finished," Tony interrupted.

I sat down slowly, feeling tense. "I was only going to go watch the storm?"

"I will be done in a moment. We will go together."

"K," I said, turning away from him. Ihvon was glaring at me like I had done him a personal wrong and Vektor was scowling down at his plate. I stared back at Ihvon, lifting my chin challengingly. I had done nothing to him! "Is there something you want to say?" I demanded.

He stood.

"Ihvon!" Tony said quickly. "Check on Derrick please and on the storm. See how much longer we have."

"If he has something he wants to say," I said angrily, also standing, "let him say it!"

Ihvon closed the distance alarmingly fast, grabbing me by the throat.

"IHVON!" Tony yelled, jumping up to try and intercept.

Ihvon put his face in mine and hissed, "If you trifle with him I will kill you!"

He let me go with a shove into Tony's arms as I sucked in a breath. He turned and left and I watched him wide eyed. Vektor stood, glaring down at me and then followed his brother.

I pulled out of Tony's arms and spun to him. "What the hell was that?" I demanded.

"Language, Holly," he said mildly, but he was upset about something else.

"I don't care about that! What was that all about?"

"Bonita, thank you for dinner, it was excellent. I will be happy to eat the same tomorrow at lunch with what is left. Come along," he said the last to me, pulling me down the hall to the library. He closed the door, swinging me over to a couch. As I sat, I eyed the edge of the sketchpad under the couch across from me, pushed back and hidden from anyone who wasn't looking for it. He paced several times, then handed me the tablet I had been reading before sitting on the end of the couch and opening a book.

"Nothing to say?" I demanded, standing up.

"We will talk later, for now, no. I do not wish to speak of it. Sit and read."

"I would rather watch the storm," I said angrily, crossing the room to the window. I put my knees on the couch and leaned against the sill, resting my chin on my hands as I looked out.

He moved behind me, leaning over me to look over my shoulder. He went to his knees behind me on the couch and pulled me back against him, his arm around my shoulders.

"Don't," I said irritably, trying to shrug him off.

He caught my arms and held me still for a moment before sliding his arms back around me to hold me.

"I said no!" I said, dropping down, trying to wriggle away. "I don't want..."

He grabbed my arm and flipped me hard on the couch, holding me down under him as he moved over me. He looked agitated as he pinned me down. "We were making love not long ago and now I can't even touch you?!?"

"I said it was a one time thing! I am not going to be your girlfriend and I don't want to cozy up with you! I don't want you to touch me again! This isn't ok, none of this is ok."

"It was a heat of the moment thing that just spontaneously happened?" he asked mockingly.

"Yes! And it will never happen again! Ever! I was just caught up in the moment. That's all. I'm not even attracted to you. You are old and stuck up and you think being rich means you can have and take what you want! You think you are god's gift, walking around with your tight shirts and expensive haircut and accessories, expecting girls to fall all over themselves trying to get you to notice them! No, I am not interested in you or men like you at all. You disgust me, guys like you. Let me go!"