The Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We parted ways mid-afternoon, making plans to meet back on the island around eight in the morning. We would not have tools yet, but we could generate a design for the reconstruction.

The next few days flew by. We used my dad's boat one afternoon to get tools to the island. A hammer, nails, and a hand saw. We were hoping to salvage enough old wood to make something new.

We quickly realized that the reconstruction was not going to be as easy as we hoped. When we were kids, we just slapped boards together and hoped that it worked. Now, we were old enough to know that we needed to support the structure, and more importantly, the consequences of failing to do so. We had no idea what we were doing.

A lot of trial and error was involved, with copious amounts of cursing and countless mishaps. We had built ladders going up the side of a few trees. They were sturdy but not an easy place to hang out while we secured the upper story.

Each of us fell from a ladder more than once. As such, we spotted each other, making sure there was someone to catch us when we slipped. It also allowed for things to get flirty.

I was spotting my sister when she took a hard fall. I was able to slow her, but we both ended up on the ground. Me, flat on my back with my sister straddling my torso, her scantily clad breasts smashed against my face.

My sister took a while to recuperate, leaving me with a faceful of cleavage. Her tits heaved as she took in a succession of deep breaths. She could have had the wind knocked out of her, or she could have been messing with me.

"No fair. Why does Tom get all the action?" Liz teased as Janice rolled off me.

I turned to my stomach. Even though it had been my sister, the presence of two gorgeous breasts crushed against my face had made me hard. I wanted to make sure that no one noticed.

"Are you saying you want a faceful of my sister's breasts?" I said, looking up at Liz.

"At this point, I will take a faceful of pretty much anything." Liz retorted.

The conversation halted there. No one was comfortable taking it to the next level. We were all horny with weeks of pent up sexual urges, but it seemed improper to declare that. I did not want to talk about it in front of my sister, and I am sure Janice felt the same way.

If Janice had not been there, I would have certainly made a pass at Liz. Forget Sarah. Liz was worth ending a relationship that was doomed anyway. There was no way Sarah and I would make long-distance work.

Liz, unencumbered by her sibling being present, pushed the boundaries. She made sexual jokes at my and Janice's expense and began wearing skimpier bathing suits, ditching the competition one piece. Unlike my sister, she had come prepared with an assortment of styles.

The flirting went beyond the exposed skin and sexually charged jokes. Liz was going out of her way to make physical contact with both of us. A casual stroke of the arm here, a pat on the ass there. I think she purposefully fell off the ladder more than once. My hands guaranteed to grab her ass or chest each time she did so.

I lay in bed obsessing over Liz. She was beautiful, but that was not what ensnared me. I had been around many hot girls, and there was something more, something special, something the others did not possess. She was cool.

Most attractive women worked at it, throwing it in your face every chance they got. They wore too much makeup, afraid to reveal any potential flaw, and only associated with girls they felt were slightly inferior to themselves. Liz did non of this. Neither did Janice.

Liz's personality was infectious. She could make you happy with just a smile or a wink. Being in her presence made me want to be a better person, although in no specific direction. She was one of those people you needed to be around, even if you could not have them for yourself.

My cock grew as I thought about her. The lights were off, but Janice was not asleep. I desired to slip my hand in my shorts, my dick begging for attention. I thought better of it, the small confines of the room making embarrassment inevitable. My frustration increased every day. Eventually, I was going to explode.

"Which of us do you think Liz is flirting with, or could it be both?" Janice pondered aloud.

"It feels like it's both, but that's a little weird?"

"Maybe she's bi?"

"Sure, but to flirt with a brother and a sister? In front of each other?"

"Who knows, maybe it's her kink. Maybe she likes to experience the whole family. Do you think she wants a threesome?"

"Gross. Why would she think that we would be into that?"

"You did get a hard-on when I landed on you the other day. And it is not like you have not thought about masturbating with me in the room. Right?"

"How -- "

"The room's not as dark as you think it is."

"That doesn't mean I think of you like that. I would never want to have sex with you."

"But Liz doesn't know that. Plus, we don't need to have sex with each other to have a threesome with her."

"You're fucked up. And you call me the perve."

"I'm not saying I want to. I'm just trying to figure Liz out."

Engaging in anything even remotely sexual with my sister would have been ludicrous before the trip. It was still weird now, but I was not as closed off to it as I should have been. I wanted to ask Janice how she felt, but I was afraid she would take it as admitting my desires. Desires that I was not sure existed. Was I was so horny that I was searching for solutions in the wrong places?

Not wanting to say something stupid, I lay on my bed in silence, staring at the ceiling until I fell asleep. The blanket piled at the foot of the bed while the sheet covered nothing but my feet. It was too hot to use either, and almost too hot to sleep. Thank God for the ceiling fan.

Liz emerged from the water. Her long black hair clung to her back as her bare breasts pierced the surface. Her body shed water as she stood, rivulets cascading from her nipples as droplets remained on her toned stomach. I waited for her in the sand, naked, inviting her to join me.

She had been flirting with me. Almost constantly since the day we met. The culmination of the pent up sexual tension had arrived. Free of my sister, we could share our bodies as we both wished to do. The privacy of the island was the perfect spot for what was bound to be an epic encounter.

Liz halted abruptly. She was pulled back under the water, grappling with an unseen figure. The water splashed as their bodies struggled, neither of them surfacing for a good thirty seconds. My breathing ceased as I watched in horror.

I sought to rush to her defense, but I could not move. The sand had taken hold of me, barring me from saving the girl I was lusting after. I helplessly watched the battle for her life. The entire episode played out below the surface, with only an occasional hand or foot reaching towards the sky.

She had been underwater too long. There was nothing I could do. I feared the worst. If only I could move. There was no hope. Suddenly, two bodies appeared from the water, wrapped in the other's grasp. They were not fighting. They were making love.

Janice and Liz clutched each other in a passionate embrace, waist deep, topless and eagerly exploring the other's body. Their mouths interlocked in a deep kiss that seemed to have no end. The moment I had been waiting for, the dream which drove me wild, was now gone. My sister smashed it to pieces, leaving me to collect what broken fragments I could manage. The ability to watch her steal what I coveted was all that was available.

I stroked my dick in consolation, unconcerned that one of the girls was my sister. My disappointment gradually changed to sexual excitement, albeit one that I would lament. While I could not have the girl I wanted, I could watch her make love to another stunning woman. I longed to join them, but I was still unable to pry myself from the sand.

They were both beautiful, two of the sexiest bodies I had ever witnessed. They seemed unaware of my presence, preoccupied with each other, as I hastily approached orgasm. The artistry of their intertwined forms was too much. With the voyeurism and taboo escorting me, I was on pace to cum before they broke their kiss.

I welcomed the familiar sensation of a building orgasm, followed by the first tic of my cock. I tried to slow my strokes, but it was too late. I lost control, pleasure flooding through my body. It was the three of us. No one else in the world existed. Forgotten were my worries, having been replaced by ecstasy and fulfillment.

The island that had been a retreat from our parents' marital issues was now paradise, heaven on Earth, my sexual Mecca. There was no other place I would rather be. And with no better people to watch.

It did not matter that I was a mere voyeur. I was content watching, as long as it was these two astounding women. I could feel deep down that I would get my turn, that I would not be stuck in the sand forever. If I was, I welcomed an eternity of seeing these two fuck.

I opened my eyes. My sister sat on her bed, fully dressed, staring at me with intense intrigue. I reached down and felt my shorts as my cock jerked again and then again. My cock was not fully hard, but I was ejaculating uncontrollably. My shorts were wet, cum covering the insides. I had awoken from a wet dream.

My immersive sexual fantasy immediately turned ugly as extreme embarrassment crashed over me. I had an orgasm in front of my sister. Worse yet, it was because of a dream about her. Luckily, she did not know that details. Nevertheless, I would never live this down. Janice would hold this over me for the rest of her life.

"I hope you were not dreaming of me, perve," Janice said. "It better not have been Liz either, or Sarah's going to be pissed. How is Sarah, by the way?"

"Sarah?" I responded, still groggy and not in complete control of my senses.

I knew that I needed to cover myself, but I had kicked the sheets off the bed due to the unrelenting heat. There was nothing that I could do. Janice already knew what had happened, and I would not give her the satisfaction of knowing I was ashamed. The best I could do was play it cool.

"You remember, the girlfriend that you desperately didn't want to abandon this summer?"

"I don't know. I haven't talked to Sarah since we arrived. Every time I'm in cell range, she doesn't answer. I think she's working a lot."

"Maybe, or maybe she found a guy to crush on like you are with Janice?"

"Shut up, and give me some privacy, will you? Why are you already up anyway? It's like 6:30."

"I couldn't sleep, so I went for a morning swim. The island is quite relaxing when you're not on it," Janice teased as she threw a pillow at me. "Get cleaned up. Breakfast is almost ready."

Janice was in a great mood. She cooked breakfast for the whole family and didn't even hint at having seen my incident. My dad, for the first time on the trip, seemed to be happy as well.

He skipped fishing to spend the morning with my mom and requested that Janice and I be back for lunch. He was going to grill and wanted to play board games in the afternoon. He was acting like he did when we were eight.

Shocked, Janice and I headed off to the island. We had completed one platform and were working on the finishing touches to a second. With only a portion of the wood salvageable, the new iteration was half the size. It was acceptable as we were more concerned about technique than capacity. Hopefully, our new construction method would prove more permanent.

Working all morning, we put the finishing touches on platform number two, as much as we could do with our limited supplies. We sat admiring our work, wondering what we would do to fill our days moving forward. We still had a month left on our planned vacation, a lot of time to kill, all without the distraction of unforced labor.

"We can figure that out tomorrow. For now, I just want to admire our creation." Janice said, leaning back and looking out over the island.

The platform was high enough that you could see over a patch of short trees. Past them, the lake stretched out for a mile, ending in pine-covered hills. It was not an expansive view, but it was relaxing when you took the time to absorb it.

"It would be cool to bring our kids here," I added, "Maybe they can add to the fort one day, if it's still standing."

"You want kids?" Liz questioned. "I'm not sure that I do."

"Of course, I've always wanted a family. If only to be like my dad. Well, like he was when we were young."

"That'd be nice. Too bad dad got carried away with his career. It's not like he even got anywhere with it," Janice bemoaned. "Why don't you want kids?"

"I don't know. Kids always seemed like trouble," Liz answered, "But maybe that's because I was."

Janice and I headed back for lunch, leaving Liz to contemplate her desire for children in isolation. We agreed to meet back on the island in the morning, despite not having any work to do.

The afternoon with my mom and dad went smoothly. My dad was sober, talkative, and seemed like his old self. I was unsure what happened, but it seemed like weeks of doing nothing but fishing might have snapped him from his stupor. Maybe he had a heart-to-heart with my mom?

Convinced it was a fleeting moment, I vowed to enjoy it while I could. I was sure it would vanish as soon as we returned to the real world. It was one thing to be relaxed with limited responsibilities and another to pull it off when work was punching you in the face.

Janice again awoke before me and again took a morning swim. Her improved mood continued, as did my dad's when he and my mom finally rolled out of bed. They were giddy like newlyweds. I would have assumed they had sex, except the thin walls would have announced it to the whole cabin.

Janice, Liz, and I spent the next several mornings lazed about the fort. We discussed everything from politics, to swimming, to whether or not the Beatles were a boyband.

I stood my ground, arguing that they were, focusing on the hordes of girls that chased them around. In return, Janice and Liz explained they couldn't be. Claiming executives created boybands, and boybands did not write their music nor play instruments, not to mention the choreographed dance routines. The Beatles did not fit the mold.

In the end, I had to agree with them, but we concluded that the Beatles and other related acts paved the way for the modern boyband. Without those record label controlled bands of the '60s and '70s, there would be no N'SYNC or Backstreet Boys.

The trees on the island towered such that one platform got shade all morning while the other was in the sun. It worked perfectly. The girls could sunbathe while I hid in the shadows.

I never liked to lay in the sun. I liked being tan, but after several minutes I just felt hot and sticky. I preferred to get my sun while I was moving, the sweat feeling more natural then. Plus, I had a more appealing view from the shadows.

As we moved on from the boyband debate, I looked over at the girls. Both Janice and Liz were topless, albeit face down on the wooden planks. It was not the bareness of their backs that grabbed my attention. Their bikinis had only string back there anyway. It was the prevalent sideboob that took my breath away.

Both girls had generous breasts, Janice's being slightly larger while Liz's appeared perkier. Their body weight smashed their tits into the wood, pushing them to the side, giving me a nice view of the pale skin they had been hiding under their skimpy tops.

I shouldn't have been surprised, as they had become increasingly comfortable showing skin around me. The casual flirting from Liz had increased, although the physical contact had lessened after we completed the fort. The opportunities were not as prevalent.

My sister, who I always thought was straight as an arrow, had started to lean into the flirting. I was uncertain if it was because of loneliness and sexual frustration or because Liz was something special. I could not blame her either way.

Despite having a wonderful girlfriend, I found myself constantly looking forward to the attention that Liz gave me, even if I had to share it with my sister. There was something about Liz that I had never experienced with another girl. She was easygoing and uncomplicated, with an air of confidence that was infectious.

So was the situation. The three of us found ourselves in a fantasyland of freedom and inhibition. There were no consequences for our actions as there was no future for us. It was all going to end when we returned home. Knowing the end was coming allowed us to experience the present to the fullest.

I leaned against the railing and admired the two gorgeous girls until I fell asleep, waking when my sister informed me it was time to head home. Both girls were fully dressed, well, as much as their bikinis provided.

The next day, having woken well before me and having already been to the island and back, Janice got a head start on me. I arrived on the island about 30 minutes after she had. I heard the girls talking as I approached. Their discussion was animated, but I could not distinguish what they were saying.

I froze as I popped my head through the opening for the ladder. Janice and Liz were topless, as they had been the previous day, only now they were lying on their backs.

I knew I should not stare, especially at my sister, but I could not help it. Their breasts were perfect. Half-spheres with perky nipples emerging from the summit and flat-toned stomachs stretching out from below.

"Hey ladies," I announced myself, thinking that maybe they did not hear me coming.

Neither of them moved, unconcerned with my presence. I flashed back to my dream, wishing that I had walked in on more action. Momentarily disappointed, I took up residence in the shade, positioning myself to be able to gaze upon the two beauties. I recognized how lucky I was to be able to experience this.

"Hey, Tom. Sorry about the nudity. We decided we needed to work on our tan lines," Liz announced without lifting her head to see if I was staring.

"Uh, yeah. No problem. It's not like I haven't seen breasts before," I said, trying to act smooth.

"Are Sarah's as nice as ours?" Janice asked.

I was diplomatic in my answer, asserting that all breasts were beautiful. I was lying. Some breasts are better than others, and the two pairs in front of me were the best I had ever seen in person. I was not, however, about to tell my sister that.

My cock was hard. I wanted to jerk it as I had in my dream, but in the real world, I could not let myself slip my hand into my shorts. I could not do that in front of my sister, no matter how often I wanted to.

"Feel free to jack off. I know you need the release," Liz announced, catching me off guard, "Your sister told me about your wet dream the other night. Who was in it?"

It was a trap. If I whipped out my cock and started masturbating, I would regret it. It might give me temporary satisfaction, but my sister would label me a pervert for the rest of my life.

Nor was I going to admit the two of them were the stars of my dream. There was no way, not in a million years. I would take that information to my grave.

"I'll give you a blow job if you tell me who it was about," Liz upped the ante.

I knew that she was messing with me. She had to be. There was no way that she was going to blow me in front of my sister. I would keep my mouth shut and ride out the teasing. She would forget about it and move on. Then she grabbed her tits, one in each hand, and jiggled them in circles. She capped this off with a smile and a wink.

"You can slide your cock between these."

"It was you and Janice!"

The offer was too much to resist, even if it was fake. The idea of Liz's luscious lips wrapped around my shaft was too much for me to take. If there was any chance, any at all, I needed to risk it. Eternal embarrassment was worth the possible reward.