The Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz was the type that jumped from partner to partner. Each one thought she was their everything, while she was only interested in the here and now. Once the flames dwindled, she would move on.

I did not blame her. If I had to ability to captivate as she did, I would have done the same. I am sure she would settle down eventually, but for now, I was glad that I got the chance to be with her. It was a day that I would think fondly of forever.

Janice was different. There was no intensity between us, only a smoldering love that was interrupted by petty bullshit. We had always loved each other as siblings, but it had grown beyond that. We now acknowledged each other as sexual beings, albeit ones that were off-limits.

I had taken to sleeping naked. After the hot nights in the cabin, it felt good to lie on my bed and feel the AC blow over every inch of my body. I was lying as such when I heard my door creak open. A petite figure snuck through, pausing to disrobe before making her way to my bed.

I turned to my side as Janice slid in front of me. She pushed herself back as she had done in the cabin, only this time there was nothing between us. I wrapped my arms around her, squeezing her tight. Her hands grasped mine, guiding them to her breasts.

For the first time, I clutched and caressed my sister. Her breasts were amazing. As good or better than Liz's. I nuzzled my face into the crook of her neck, lightly kissing her. Our actions were now overtly sexual, no longer hiding behind the fear of taboo. We had danced around the issue before but never crossed the line. We stayed in this position until the thunder grew distant, and the flashes of lightning no longer lit up my bedroom.

I was content lying there, my naked sister in my arms. I would have happily dozed off to sleep to a delectable dream about her. Janice, always the more practical one, had other ideas. She was leaving and did not want to pass up the opportunity to achieve what we had been building towards all summer.

Sliding her hand between us, she grasped my cock, guiding it between her legs. As she arched her back, she slid me between her lips. They sucked me in, eagerly begging the rest of my cock to push through them. There was no going back now.

We lay motionless for a minute, my dick buried in my sister's pussy. My hands slowly massaging her breasts, my face nuzzled into her neck. As glorious as sex with Liz had been, this was equal or greater. The lust and passion replaced by love and tenderness.

Janice slowly rocked her hips. I responded, gently thrusting into her. There was no urgency, no pounding desire to cum, no smacking of skin. We wanted to be together. To hold our bodies close, as close as two people could be. Janice was leaving in the morning, and we knew this might be our only opportunity. We might as well take our time.

We moved from position to position, thoroughly exploring each. I rolled on top of Janice, pressing my body against her's in missionary. She climbed on top of me, riding me cowgirl before leaning forward and hugging me tight as she rolled her hips, her breasts pressing into my chest.

On her side, I straddled one leg as Janice hugged the other to her stomach. I could fuck her deep in this position, but I took it slow, allowing my hands to roam her body, playfully smacking her ass from time to time.

Moving into doggy, we found that it was not conducive to the closeness we wanted. It was great for achieving orgasm, but it created a distance between us.

It was nearly four in the morning when I found myself on top of her, having slid forward from doggy. She was face down, with one hand working on her clit. I pressed against her, my legs straddling her ass as my cock slid into her from behind. I reached under her with one hand and took a fistful of her breast. Tweaking her nipples between my fingers as I finally picked up the pace of our lovemaking.

Sweat coated our bodies despite the air conditioner blasting cold air onto my bed. In taking our time, we had worked each other into a lather, both of us ready to explode. Our love had morphed into lust, and our desire to be connected had been taken over by a mutual need to cum.

My glutes contracted as I took long deep thrusts into her. With each pull, I left only the tip of my cock inside her. With each push, my balls pressed between her legs. Her cunt clenching down as she approached her orgasm. I was not far behind, simply trying to hold off long enough for her to climax first.

I pulled her face to the side. Our lips met in an awkward yet passionate kiss. My hand grasped her hair to keep her head in place. Our tongues met as her cunt spasmed around my cock. She broke from our kiss, gasping for air as her orgasm peaked.

She did not scream or call out my name. Our parents were asleep down the hall, and there was no desire to explain any of this to them. She buried her face in my pillow as she came, muffling her cries, her body twitching as her pussy clenched.

Experiencing her pleasure was all it took to release my seed. I filled her pussy with shot after shot of sperm. I continued pumping into her until there was nothing left, my muscles giving out, weakened by my orgasm. Cum seeped out of her cunt, down over her clit, soaking my sheet.

I rolled off her, laying on my back as she slid beside me, snuggling her head onto my shoulder. She wrapped one leg over mine, her cum soaked cunt pressed against my hip. The air conditioner pummeled us with soothing air. Soon we were both asleep.

I awoke before Janice. She still hugged me from one side. Not wanting to disturb her, I lay motionless until she stirred. Absorbed in each other's eyes, knowing she had a flight to catch, but neither one of us wanted to separate.

Janice was the one to break the silence, saying all that needed to be said.

"I love you."

"I love you too."