The Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was content to sit with this gorgeous woman in my arms. Her body was warm against mine, despite the cold wind whipping the rain outside our shelter. I wished I had made a move sooner, but my sister had always been there. The cockblocker that she was.

It had been several hours since my parents had rushed her out of the cabin. I hoped that all was well, but there was no way of finding out. I wanted to be there when they returned, but I was stuck on the island until the weather cleared.

Last night my sister had been laying against me much the same as Liz was now. The amount of clothing involved had even been the same. The only difference was that it did not turn sexual. We had only snuggled because my sister was scared. Or so I kept telling myself.

If it had been anyone besides my sister, things would have heated up in a hurry. Even if scared, a girl would only snuggle naked if they wanted something sexual. Was my sister any different? Had she wanted me to make a move last night, or had she become too comfortable being naked around me?

It was hard to think of my sister that way. She was a gorgeous girl, but it just did not feel right. That icky feeling had not been enough to keep my cock soft or prevent me from having a wet dream while pressed against her. My subconscious desire was in a battle with my perception of family and taboo.

It had been almost a month since I had last seen or talked to my girlfriend, Sarah. We had vowed to keep in touch while I was gone, but every attempt went unanswered. I left her numerous messages but received nothing in return. I had given up trying ten days ago, which is why I felt no sense of guilt as I held Liz's naked body in my arms.

Liz rolled over onto her hands and knees, staring me in the face as she untied my swim trunks. She pulled them off, tossing them aside before she lowered her hand to my overeager cock. Her fist slid easily over my tip, precum coating it.

Her hand felt glorious as it glided up and down my shaft. I was swollen and ready for release, and the touch of this perfect girl was nearly too much to take. Thankfully, she appeared to be aware of my situation.

Taking it leisurely, she alternated between slowly stroking my dick and intense flurries which would bring me to the brink of orgasm. She cupped my balls while she edged me towards heaven, knowing precisely when to back off. The slightest slip-up would cause me to unleash weeks of built-up cum.

She crawled forward to kiss me, her hand still on my cock, her breasts pressing against my chest. I fell backwards into the dirt, Liz landing on top of me, the weight of her body pressing down. We continued to kiss as she adjusted on top of me. Her cunt pressed against my cock, her wet lips sliding along my length as she humped me.

I wanted to guide myself inside her, but I knew I would not last more than a few seconds. I let our bodies press against each other, our kisses growing with our intense passion.

Liz broke from my mouth, sliding down my body, kissing my skin as she went, stopping to suck on my nipples. The sensation was new and instinctively uncomfortable. As she continued, the pleasure built, becoming something that I could grow to enjoy.

Her hand returned to my dick, slowly stroking it, her mouth lingering on my stomach before dropping down one leg. Her kisses moved from the top of my leg to the soft skin of my inner thigh. Slowly she moved back towards my balls.

Her fist pumped my cock as she sucked one of my testicles into her mouth. It was something that Sarah had never done. Her mouth was warm and inviting, and the sensation was pleasurable, but I wanted her mouth somewhere else. I needed release.

I slid my hand behind her head, interlocking my fingers with her hair. I slowly guided her from my balls to the tip of my cock. Her hand slid to the base as she tasted the head, her tongue sliding across my urethra, clearing it of the oozing precum.

"Stop teasing me and blow me," I begged. "Please, I haven't cum in over a month."

"That's not what your sister said," Liz responded as she slid her mouth over the tip and engulfed my shaft.

She bobbed her head up and down, taking two to three inches of my cock inside her each time. Her tongue danced around, propelling me towards a quick orgasm.

The warmth of her mouth was a delightful sensation after weeks of sexual frustration brought on by the wanton displays of nudity of both her and my sister. Her tongue swirled as she grazed her teeth over the less sensitive bits of my member.

It was the best blow job I had ever had, not that there were many others. Sarah did not like oral. Or rather, she did not like giving oral. She would let me lick her all day long, but she would only put my cock in her mouth for a minute at a time, and only to make sure I was ready to fuck.

I could understand not wanting a guy to cum in your mouth. That was a reasonable request, but to let me bring her to orgasm after orgasm without returning the favor seemed petty, especially now that I knew what I was missing.

There is nothing like sinking your cock into a cunt, but what Liz was doing with her mouth made me want to forego vaginas. Her oral talents were far and away better than Sarah's pussy ever was. The tongue was the star. It was a tool that she knew how to use, and I would miss it when it was gone.

I was not going to last long. Liz was too good, and I had too much pent up seed. I felt my balls tighten and my cock twitch. I knew it was coming. I tried to hold back, but it was useless. I was going to blow.

"I'm cumming," I warned.

I expected her to pull her mouth away and jerk me off onto my stomach. It was the only way that I had ever finished from a blow job. Instead, she went deeper, sucking my cock to the back of her mouth. Then into her throat.

I do not know if it was the novelty or the actual sensation, but it was the best feeling I ever had. More than enough to put me over the edge, my semen shooting into Liz's mouth. She engulfed my cock, her chin on my balls, her nose full of pubic hair. One. Two. Three. Four loads slid down her throat as she effortlessly swallowed each.

Forced to come up for air, she kept the tip between her lips, breathing through her nose. She sucked and licked as I shot several more streams into her mouth. She held the collection inside until I finished. Only then did she consume the deposit.

Her hand was slowly milking the base of my shaft, squeezing out the few remaining drops as she licked them up, the pressure on my sensitive head making me wince.

With my cock clean, she slid up my body, planting a deep and passionate kiss. I could taste the salt from my cum, but I quickly forgot about it as our bodies melted into one. My dick slowly withering, hoping to be resurrected for a second round.

Lightning struck. The thunder was instantaneous and louder than anything that I had ever heard. Our body hair stood on end, the electricity from the nearby strike attracting all it could. It was the closest I had even been to being struck by lightning. I was glad I was not in the water.

The threat frightened both of us, driving us towards the heart of the fort. The shelter protected us from the wind and rain, but we were at the bottom of one of the tallest trees on the island. If the lightning hit it, we would be casualties of our proximity. There was nothing we could do. If we moved, we would be in danger of exposure and falling limbs.

We stayed put, huddling together as the worst of the storm passed. It took over half an hour, and I counted over fifty lightning strikes within a mile. None of them was the tree we hid beneath.

The storm moved into the distance as the rain lightened. It was misting, but the weather was improving. We should have been thinking about getting back as it was approaching dinner time, but we felt compelled to stay a bit longer.

Now safe, our minds and bodies returned to what we had started earlier. My hands once again found their way to Liz's breasts. I pawed them like it was the last time I would have the opportunity. Her hand was quick to grasp my cock. I responded with eagerness reserved for a horny teenager.

I flipped her onto her back, taking my place above her for the first time. Her legs parted, her glistening cunt ready for my taking. Her hand pulled my dick towards its designated home.

I resisted momentarily. Not because I technically still had a girlfriend. That relationship was over in my mind. It was just a matter of making it official when I finally got in touch with Sarah. I hesitated because we did not have a condom.

I always used one with Sarah, even though she was on birth control. We were both paranoid about having a child at such a young age. Liz was not. I still was, but my hunger and weeks of abstinence convinced me otherwise. Having cum earlier in the day did nothing to lessen the desire I felt now.

Liz guided my cock into her. I paused with just the tip inside, savoring the moment. I had been wrong about her mouth. While it was magical, and her tongue did things I could not understand, her cunt was pure ecstasy.

Being inside a woman without a condom for the first time was a heavenly experience. I could not believe how much better it felt than using a rubber. I was not sure that I could ever go back, even with it being the safe thing to do.

I pushed forward, sinking inside her. My body rested on top of hers, her erect nipples poking into my chest. I began to thrust slowly, not wanting to rush things. I wanted to take my time and enjoy every second. I was not sure if I would ever get the chance to be with Liz again.

I increased the pace, holding myself up with one arm. I looked down as my cock slid in and out, Liz's magnificent breasts in the foreground. I was upset that my sister was injured, but it allowed me to be alone with Liz. If the cut kept her out of the water for a few days, then even better.

Liz reached down and flicked her clit. Some guys said they got upset when their partner did this, but I was all for it. I wanted her to cum. I wanted her to feel all the pleasure that she could. If that required her to help herself along, that was fine by me.

The rhythm of our bodies fell in sync, her hips lifting to meet mine as I plunged into her, rocking back as I pulled out. It was effortless, our bodies knowing what to do, leaving our minds at peace. It was meditative. The repeated actions, the synchronistic breathing, everything external was gone. All that remained was our union.

The thunder continued, growing fainter as we fucked, but we did not care, for we did not hear it. All we heard was our collective heartbeat pounding in our chests as our bodies collided with passion.

Liz grabbed me by the shoulders, rolling me to the side. She came with me, seamlessly landing on top, my cock still inside her. She eased into riding me, her hips rolling as she maneuvered my cock inside her, making sure it hit all the right places.

Her breasts swayed above me, my eyes transfixed, leaving them only when she glanced down. Her eyes penetrated mine as no one had done before. I could see a passion inside them that was burning bright and growing hotter still.

Biting her lip, she lowered her face to mine, attacking my mouth, digging with her tongue, reaching for my heart. She achieved a level of intensity that shocked me. It was clear that she had been waiting for this as long as I had. Our union delayed by my sister.

Bracing herself against the wall behind me, she ground into my cock. My hand slipped down my stomach, my thumb finding her clit. Rocking forward, she crushed my thumb between us as I pressed back. The combined stimulation was more than enough to get her to where she wanted to be.

"Yes, oh yes. Rub me harder. Faster, Tom, faster," Liz cried out as she jerked her hips like a madwoman, my cock battered inside her.

"Cum for me, baby. Cum all over my cock," I urged her on.

"Fuck, Tom. Oh, fuck. Does your sister call out your name like this?"

Her question caught me off guard. Did she think that Janice and I had a sexual relationship? I could not blame her if she did. We had been open and flirty with each other for the last several weeks. I did not dare respond, now was not the time to analyze this.

"Because she calls out mine," Liz continued.

I kept thrusting into Liz with as even a rhythm as possible. Her hips were fast but not smooth at this point. Or synchronicity was gone, but she was in the throes of her climax, and that was what mattered.

Had Liz and my sister hooked up? If so, when? I had only left them alone for a few minutes, and both times I did not sense anything strange besides the nudity. Maybe she was saying this because she thought that it would be hot. Perhaps she was trying to get a rise out of me.

"Oh God, your cock feels so good. Keep fucking me," Liz said out of breath, trying to suck in enough air between words.

She rolled off me, finished with her orgasm. I had yet to cum, and she had instructed me to continue. I grabbed her hips and flipped her to her stomach. I pulled her towards me, placing her on her knees, her face in the mud and dirt.

Sliding in from behind, I picked up where she had left off. My first thrusts went unanswered. She was too tired to give back. I compensated by pulling her back into me with each advance, her ass smacking into my hips as I bottomed out.

Liz slowly recovered, pushing back into me, freeing my hands to scratch at her back. Long red streaks covered her as my nails scraped against her skin. Her skin was smooth but had a toughness one only received from years in a pool.

My balls bounced off her clit, then her hand, as she worked with me to bring herself to another climax. Her ass was firm, but her relaxed muscles jiggled with each impact. Shockwaves propagated away from my hips.

The tempo slowly rose as I felt myself close in on my orgasm. It began as a distant feeling, a tickling in my balls. It called out to me, telling me that I needed to work to obtain it. I responded by fucking Liz harder and faster.

As the tickle became a slow pulse, I thought of my sister. Not of her injured hand, but her naked body pressed against mine. Her full breasts smashed beneath my arms, my cock positioned between her firm ass cheeks.

The pulse became a torrent as I exploded into Liz, my cock shooting stream after stream into her. Her cunt tightened around me, her climax coming just in time. Our bodies collided and spasmed together, satisfaction flowing from us as we emptied ourselves into each other.

My thoughts of Janice vanished. I recognized that I was not screwing her. It was Liz that my dick was buried inside, and it was Liz that I wanted. Janice was a sideshow. Sarah, a distant memory.

Liz collapsed beneath me, facedown in the dirt. I followed suit as my support had vanished. My cock slid from her as my cum drooled out, a pool of mud forming between our legs.

The rain had stopped, and the wind was nothing more than a whisp. I listened for any remaining thunder, but it too was gone. I wanted to spend the rest of the day with Liz, but I knew that we needed to get back to our cabins while we could. Tomorrow would be another opportunity, but for now, I had to find Janice.

Liz understood this. I did not have to say a word. We walked to the beach, hand in hand, stopping to kiss, our bodies covered in dirt and mud. It had been a long and magical day, granted to us at the expense of my sister.

"Go check on your sister. Tell her I hope she's feeling alright and has a speedy recovery," Janice said, kissing me one last time.

Our hands slipped from each other's grasp as we entered the water. Heads down, we swum towards our respective cabins, neither of us looking back. The water was calm, and the swim was relaxing, a needed buffer between the passion on the island and the reality of facing my injured sister.

One stroke after another, a breath every fourth stroke, this is all you need to worry about, nothing outside of the water matters. All worries dissolve into the liquid, leaving you with menial tasks to keep yourself moving forward. Life is simple in the water.

Immediately upon exiting the water, my parents were in my face. They demanded to know where I had been, insisting they were worried sick. The worry quickly changed to begging me to help my sister pack.

They had arrived back at the cabin just as the thunderstorm was hitting hardest. My sister had insisted I was on the island, but they could not get me because of the waves.

We needed to go home. Janice had cut her finger to the bone. They had been able to stop the bleeding and bandage it, but she needed surgery to repair the tendon damage. We had to leave today.

My absence quickly forgotten, we rushed to pack the car. I helped Janice with her stuff as my parents took care of the rest. Everyone worked in silence, barely looking at each other. A couple of intrigued glances from Janice were the exception.

She knew that I had been on the island with Liz, and she knew that I could have swum back earlier if I had wanted to. It was not hard to put two and two together.

The car ride home was long and silent. My dad drove straight through, not bothering to put the radio on. The silence was simultaneously needed and excruciating.

I placed my hand on Janice's thigh to comfort her. She glanced at me briefly before setting her hand on top of mine. We sat that way until she listed sideways. Her head rested on my shoulder as she dozed off. I quickly followed, laying my head on top of hers.

The rest of the summer was uncomfortable. My dad had lost his job, which is why he had wanted to take us to the cabin. It was the first time in almost a decade that he was able to take an extended vacation, which was the good part. The downside was that he was selling the cabin to pay for Janice's and my college. We were never going to be able to return.

I did not get a phone number for Liz, which left me in distress. I had formed such a perfect bond with her that I could not imagine never being able to see or even talk to her again. Janice was upset as well, but she kept it internalized.

I blamed Janice for not getting a number, and I think she blamed me as well. It was silly as neither one of us had done what we should have. We both assumed we had more time. It was not Janice's fault that she cut her finger, but it felt that way when I thought about it. The relationship that had blossomed between us had run aground.

With tension back to our high school days, we barely talked for the remainder of the summer. It was not hard. I was hanging out with my friends, making the most of the last days we had to spend together. Most nights were spend staying up late and drinking. Occasionally we smoked pot to break up the cycle.

Sarah and I broke up. She had moved on with a guy she would be in school with while I was gone. My messages had gone unanswered because Sarah did not want to break the news over the phone. I appreciated the concern, but I wished she would have let me know. It might have sped things up with Liz.

Janice was heading back to college before me. She had an apartment to move into at the start of September and was eager to get back to life away from home. I wanted to talk to her, to smooth things out, but I did not know what to say. We went to sleep the night before she was scheduled to leave without saying a word.

A thunderstorm rolled in that night. It was not as bad as either of the two at the cabin, but I found myself lying awake thinking about snuggling with Janice. How good it felt to comfort her and how her naked body felt pressed against my skin.

It was a common occurrence following our return. I still lusted after Liz, but often my thoughts turned to my sister. The connection with Liz was intense. Like nothing I would ever experience again. It was unadulterated lust, destined to burn fast and hot. If not for my family's sudden departure, we would have ended in a ball of flames.