The Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eww, gross. I knew you were a sick little pervert," Janice cried out.

Her voice sounded sincere, but she made no effort to flip over or otherwise cover herself. I tried to remain confident, though I was quickly starting to regret saying anything.

"So, Liz -- "

"Oh, don't be silly. I'm not going to blow you for something that we already knew. Janice said you were calling out our names as you came all over yourself."

I was flustered. No, angry. It was too much to handle. I needed to leave. I wanted to get away from these two temptresses, no matter how hot or how little clothing they had on. I made it to the ladder before Liz stopped me.

"Don't go, Tom. We're just fucking with you. We didn't mean anything by it. Please stay."

Her words were reassuring, but I still needed to leave. I required some time to calm down and think. I had expected this behavior from Janice, but coming from Liz, it stung. I did not want to admit it. I did not want to give them the impression they had won. This behavior was all a sick game to girls like them.

"I'm going for a swim. I'll be back in a few."

I hoped that Liz would follow me. I wanted her to need to make it up to me, to beg me to forgive her. I even dared to dream that she would offer up her body in repayment. It was all for not.

I arrived at the shore alone. I sat there for the next ten minutes, pouting and thinking about how I should handle the situation. Had I read it completely wrong? Was Liz not constantly flirting with me? I had assumed that the flirting with my sister was to make me jealous, but maybe I had it backward. Was she using me to make Janice jealous? Were they both playing a twisted game with my libido?

I took a quick dip, making sure I appeared to have swum and headed back to the fort to save face. I was heading home, but I wanted to show my face one more time, so the girls knew I was not afraid.

I poked my head through the hole to tell them I was heading back, only to freeze, as I had earlier in the day. Liz was still lying on her back, and my sister had flipped to her stomach. There was one notable difference. They had both ditched their bottoms.

With their feet pointed towards me, my eyes traveled up their legs, jumping back and forth between the two. I wanted to focus on Liz, but the majesty of Janice's ass kept pulling me back.

There was a stark tan line across her cheeks. The mornings in the sun had bronzed her well, but her crack was as pale as could be. The V-shape pulled my eyes towards the intersection of her legs. The lips of her pussy were visible, beckoning for me to lick, stroke, and fuck them.

I snapped out of the trance, momentarily disgusted by the thoughts I was having about my sister. I moved past the chills that coursed through my body as I turned my gaze to Liz. Her flat stomach smoothly transitioned into her shaved pubic region. It was not her first day tanning nude, as she had less contrast to her skin. Her lips were visible as well, growing even more so as she spread her legs for me.

With my body still below the floor, I reached my hand down my shorts. I slowly stroked my cock, trying to conceal what I was doing. After a few seconds, I thought better of my actions. There was no coming back from it if they caught me. I tucked my dick away, trying to hide my erection. Tucking my head into my waistband as I climbed onto the deck.

"We're sorry, Tom," Liz spoke for the two of them. "We were cruel, and you didn't deserve it. Can we go back to being friends?"

I was as confused as ever. Here was this gorgeous girl lying in front of me naked, asking if we could be friends. Ostensibly, they could have removed their bottoms for purely aesthetic reasons. Their tan lines were indeed stark.

Was that their reason? Or were they playing games with me? As I settled back into my voyeuristic corner, I knew I would not find out today. I might as well sit back and enjoy the view.

I lay there, my cock raging in my shorts, as my eyes drifted from intense staring to blinking closed. Despite the stimulating scenery, I dozed off. I awoke to the girls dressed and ready to head home. I wanted to stay behind for a few minutes to jerk off, but I thought better of it. It would only give Janice more ammunition.

I awoke to a nearby crash of thunder, loud enough to rattle the windows of the cabin. A second later, a bright flash of lightning erupted across the night sky, illuminating the bedroom, catching the silhouette of Janice rushing in front of the window towards my bed.

The resulting clap sounded as she slid into bed behind me. The cabin shook again, this time I could feel the warmth of my sister pressed against me in fear.

Janice had always been afraid of thunder. As a kid, she would crawl into my parents' bed which upset my dad. He thought she should tough it out and learn to cope with it on her own. This lesson never stuck with her. If anything, he made her more scared.

She had managed to decrease her fear over time, but she still freaked out when the strikes were close. These were within a mile of the cabin. Much too close for her comfort. Too close for mine as well.

She snaked one arm under my armpit, meeting the other as she made her way over my chest. She pulled me tight, her breasts pressing against my back. I immediately recognized that she was topless.

The rain pelted down on the metal roof like the beating of a tin drum. The thunder provided the bass. It was music to my ears as my sister buried her head in my back. My cock was hard when I woke, and the pressure of her bare nipples against my skin was not permitting it to deflate.

I felt awkward snuggling with my sister, both of us half-clothed, even if she was scared out of her mind. I grew more comfortable with the situation, thinking of her less as my sister and more as the striking woman she was. My shorts maintained my modesty, but only barely.

After Janice and Liz's display that afternoon, I had thought long and hard about going to bed nude. The heat was almost too much to bear at night, and the mesh shorts I wore only made it worse. I longed for my balls to breathe fresh air as I lay naked on my bed. But I could not display myself for my sister, even if she was comfortable revealing her body to me.

"Turn around," I whispered, knowing that she felt more secure as the little spoon.

My top arm rested on her side, just below her ribcage, as my bottom one snuck under her neck, her head comfortably resting on it. I pulled her tight, my hands meeting on top of her diaphragm, one arm pressed between her breasts.

She responded by pushing her ass against me, ensuring we had complete body contact. It was clear that my cock was hard as it slipped between her cheeks. It went unmentioned. I could now feel she was completely naked. A large part of me wished I was as well. I leaned forward and kissed her on the cheek.

"It's going to be alright," I reassured her. "The storm will pass."

Janice responded by pulling her arms against mine, ensuring I would not let her go.

The thunderstorm raged on. And on. And on. I was not sure that it was ever going to end. The rain pounded on the roof, the windows rattled from the wind, and the entire structure shook every time a clap of thunder rolled across the lake. Eventually, I fell asleep. I hoped Janice did as well.

Back on the beach, Janice and Liz continued to embrace each other, their hands groping and fondling as they explored each other's naked bodies. Liz sliding her hand down my sister's back, cupping her ass with one hand as the other massaged her breast. Janice reciprocated, mirroring Liz in almost every way.

The intensity with which they attacked each other was mesmerizing. My hand continued to stroke my cock. I had magically recovered from my previous orgasm and did not want to waste the opportunity. I might never see such lustful passion in person ever again, and certainly not between two incredible beauties.

Their hands were between each other's legs, their fingers digging deep, penetrating and prodding until they found the perfect spot. I wanted to escort them to shore, lie them down in the warm sand and help them achieve their shared goal. Alas, my body remained stuck in the sand, my legs unable to lift me, the ground forcing me to stay as my body sought to leave.

The two girls were only getting started, working their way to a peak that was far in the distance. Their goal was clear, but at the moment, they were more interested in the journey. I understood why, if I had been able to reach them, I too would be lost in the sweet embrace that was consuming them. As it were, I could only please myself, stroking my dick like there was nothing to live for except reaching my climax as quickly as possible.

As much as I wanted to savor the moment, my arm and hand were out of my control. My appendage operated on autopilot, masturbating towards a finish that I did not yet want to reach. There was no stopping it. My orgasm was coming like a freight train.

I awoke to empty arms and a pool of cum in my shorts. Another nocturnal emission. This time I did not wake until it was completed. I needed to get my rocks off soon.

My mind flooded with fear that I could have cum while I was still cuddling Janice. Had she woken up with me grinding against her ass. Cum soaking my shorts, the only thing separating us?

Janice walked in wearing a towel, her hair still soaking wet. The shower confirmed my worst fear. Janice had not washed in the morning all trip, saving it for rinsing the sweat and lake water off before bed. If she had showered this morning, it was for a reason.

I started to speak. To offer an apology, to recover some decency after what I had done. Things should not have progressed as far as they had. Not just the previous night, but on the island as well. It was utterly inappropriate behavior between two siblings.

My mouth was left hanging open when she pulled the towel from her body, drying her hair with casual indifference. The words that I was going to speak suddenly lacked pertinence. She was no longer ashamed to display her body in front of me. My ambivalence was unimportant to her. I was left to come to grips with it on my own.

I am not sure what she wanted, but I knew that I was getting a good show. The more I saw her nude, the less I worried about her being my sister. She was a beautiful woman, and I appreciated witnessing her naked. My sexual desires, however, did not draw me towards a physical relationship, but I knew to admire her while I could.

Ignoring my blatant stare, Janice proceeded to dry herself, occasionally looking at me with a warm smile. She was happy and made it clear that it was because of me, at least at that moment. I had helped her get over her fear the night before.

"Thank you for last night. It means the world that you were there for me. I don't know why I'm still so scared of lighting," Janice broke the silence.

"Anytime," I mumbled.

I once again started to say something about this morning, to determine if my fears were warranted, but thought better of it. If Janice was happy, then whatever occurred this morning was of no concern. Asking about it could only make the circumstance worse.

"I'm going to go make breakfast. I think I heard mom and dad stirring when I got out of the shower." Janice said, pulling on a pair of shorts and a tank top, abstaining from a bra and panties.

I slowly got up, making my way to the bathroom to clean myself. As I returned to our room, I heard a scream from the kitchen. Rushing in, I found Janice holding a rag over one hand, blood already soaking through.

I stood there in panic as my parents rushed from the bedroom. My dad was calm and collected, despite his daughter bleeding profusely into the sink. He removed the rag, only to quickly replace it. He grabbed a towel as he escorted her out the front door. My mom clutched the keys and urgently followed him. I was left frozen, unable to process, as my parents drove towards the nearest ER, over an hour away.

I had no idea what to do. I had no cell service and no way to get to it. I knew that an injury to her hand was not life-threatening, but I was still worried about my sister. The look on my father's face told me that it was critical, as did rushing for help without worrying about me.

I regained my composure and cleaned the blood before I cooked the unfinished breakfast. I put the leftovers in the refrigerator in case they were hungry when they returned. I sat in silence as I ate, moving to the sofa after I finished, sitting there in a daze until I remembered that Janice and I were supposed to meet Liz at ten.

I was about forty-five minutes late when I climbed the ladder to the tree fort. Liz was naked, lying face down. She did not flinch when I poked my head through, having not heard me approach.

She had lost any desire to remain clothed on the island. I was the only one that was preventing it from being our private nudist club. I took a minute to admire her body, especially her ass. Her tan lines were fading, but you could still make out where her bathing suit should have been.

I pulled myself up, plopping down next to Liz. She rolled over to greet me, baring her front. I had seen her naked several times before, but it was always in the company of my sister. With Janice absent, I could comfortably accept that I wanted to do a hell of a lot more than look at Liz.

"Where's your sister?" Liz asked as she leaned back against the railing.

"She had an accident while making breakfast. I think she might've cut off a finger."

"Oh shit. For real?"

"Honestly, I'm not sure. There was a lot of blood. They rushed her out of the house before I knew what was going on."

"That sucks. I hope she's alright," Liz said, moving closer to me. "How are you doing?"

"I don't know that either. I feel numb and stupid," I replied, "Like I shouldn't be upset about it. It's not life-threatening. It's just a hand."

"It's not stupid. It's your sister. You love her and want her to be okay," Liz reassured me, rubbing my arm.

"I guess. It just feels like a lot of emotion for a stupid cut."

"There's been a lot going on lately. You two have grown closer. I've seen it. Here, lay down," Liz said, patting her lap.

I let myself collapse towards Liz, my head resting on her stomach. My ear against her naval, my mouth an inch away from her clit. Even in my current state, I immediately wanted to reach out and lick the beckoning nub.

Liz stroked my hair. The comforting gesture kept me from breaking down, settling my mind as it raced from grief to sexual desire and back. I was worried about my sister, but I also knew that this might be the only chance I got to sleep with Liz.

I thought it over. If I made a move, Liz might take it the wrong way. Not to mention, I could regret using my sister's accident as a way to hook up. I took a deep breath and let myself be comforted. Sex would have to wait.

"I'm not sure what I would've done without you," I said.

I lost track of time as we lay there in silence. Liz adjusted, sliding down a bit. The new position placed her breasts against the back of my head. I wanted to roll over and face them. After that, it would have been only a slight move to suck a nipple into my mouth.

I attempted to pretend that I did not feel her magnificent breasts pressing against me. I did not want to disrupt the moment, but my cock was hard and begging for me to make a move. I began to justify that it had been long enough and that it would not be creepy to go for it. The renewed internal argument continued as I accepted the compassion from Liz as we lay there.

A loud clap of thunder echoed around the lake. Both Liz and I jumped to our feet, knowing that we could not swim home in the middle of a thunderstorm. We rushed to the shore, Liz holding her suit in her hands. Her breasts bounced freely, distracting me. I ran into more than a few branches that I shouldn't have.

We abruptly halted as we neared the water. We could see that the storm was already too close. There was no way to swim back without risking the white caps and the lighting. Our only choice was to wait it out on the island.

Quickly, we returned to the fort. The lower portion, which had stood since its original construction, gave shelter from the wind and rain. Water dripped through, but it was nothing compared to the downpour that was soaking the island. The wind slipped through the boards, whistling as it did. At least we were safe from any falling branches.

Thankfully, Liz was not as scared of the thunder and lightning as my sister. The situation still caused her to worry, and she was not the only one. We held each other tightly, finding the driest place to wait as the storm raged around us.

My arms wrapped around Liz, resting just below her breasts. I pulled her tight against me as she placed her arms on top of mine. She sat between my legs, her naked ass pressing against my groin. My manhood promptly responded.

"It's going to be alright," I said.

"I know. I just wanted to feel your body against mine."

I leaned my head down and kissed her on the neck. She leaned her head against me before lowering her mouth towards mine. I seized my opportunity and guided my lips to hers. Thunder shook the ground beneath us as we met in a long-overdue kiss.

Liz tilted her head back as I slipped my tongue through her lips, dancing with hers as we drove deeper into each other's mouth. I slid my hands from her stomach up to her breasts, taking one in each hand. I massaged and fondled, her hands joining mine, guiding me towards her nipples.

Her breasts were soft and supple yet firm when pressed tightly. I had fantasized about this moment since I met Liz. I could barely believe I had her tits in my grasp. It was pure bliss, exceeding all of my expectations.

I pinched and twisted as she moaned into my mouth. Her sensitive nipples provided pleasure, but not what she craved. She grabbed my hand, sliding it towards her pussy. I soon found my fingers slipping through her moist lips. She gasped as I focused on her clit.

"Not yet, work the vagina first," Liz said.

I slipped a finger inside her as we renewed our kiss. It sank inside with ease, no barriers standing in the way, her tunnel well lubricated. I pumped my finger in and out, curling it to make sure it ran along the roof.

Her body reacted each time I hit the proper spot. I returned with each penetration. Soon, I replaced one finger with two. My ring and middle fingers found their way back inside her. The palm of my hand rubbing over her clit as I fingered her.

She drove her pelvis against my hand, urging me on, her ass rubbing against my cock. I continued to focus on her cunt as my other hand alternated between each breast. I was spectacularly fortunate. Liz was one of the most beautiful girls I had known, and here I was, knuckle deep, caressing her from behind.

Liz reached down and pulled my fingers from her, placing them on her clit. I followed her guidance and started to roughly rub her button, hoping to push her over the edge.

Liz broke our kiss and cried out in pleasure as her body quaked against mine. A nearby lightning strike sent a roar to rattle our surroundings, drowning out her screams.

I held her tight as her body jerked in my arms. I pushed my fingers against her clit hard and fast. Not letting up until she could not take anymore. I let go, her orgasm drawing towards its end. I gently kissed her neck, moving my hand from her cunt up to her breasts, cupping one in each hand.

Liz relaxed into me, her body limp in her post-orgasmic glory. We stayed in that position as the storm surrounded us, no indication of it easing. My cock was hard, precum dripping from the tip, coating Liz's lower back through my trunks. But I was in no hurry to push things further.