The Island of Joy Pt. 01

Story Info
Michael's parents find a unique porn studio for him.
1.8k words
4.26
10k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/22/2023
Created 07/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
litguy444
litguy444
99 Followers

***

Author's note : This is the first in a slow burn series, so be prepared for the story to progress slowly, there's almost no mention of sex in the first chapter. But patience will be rewarded - comments and votes welcome, there's a few directions I'm planning to go, and the feedback is always appreciated!

***

Isla de la Alegría was a tiny beautiful island in the Caribbean. Almost no one has heard of it, and that was by design. The forward-thinking founders of this island wrote the laws to permit any relationship, even sexual ones between consenting adults. They made no exceptions - not for race, gender, or even familial relationships. As long as both parties were over the age of 18 and of sound mind, they were permitted to fuck to their heart's content, without freedom or judgment.

With this law, the largest industry to emerge from the nation was pornographic content of all forms. In a bid to protect young adults under the age of 25 from exploitation, their parents were required to provide written permission for them to participate. Despite this precautionary measure, the industry continued to grow exponentially, as parents saw it as an opportunity to make a lot of money off their adult children. To take full advantage of this opportunity, many traveled frequently to the island nation and some even relocated there permanently.

Michael's parents arrived on the island with him shortly after his eighteenth birthday, eager to find out whether their son had what it took to become the next big porn star. But would they permit him to explore his desires? Could he handle having sex with a real porn star, a woman almost twice his age?

Chapter 1: Paperwork at the Studio

Michael and his parents sat in plush chairs facing a large mahogany desk. After being escorted to the office, they had been welcomed to the island with a luxurious town car ride down a perfectly paved highway, lined with tall palm trees. They had arrived at Los Jovenes Studios, which had laid out the red carpet for them. Drinks and snacks were provided, as well as a van solely dedicated to transporting their luggage to the 5-star hotel that had been paid for the entire week. This was customary for many families who came from America to enlist their sons into the growing porn industry on this island. Michael's family was no different.

And now they waited, the anticipation building. After a few moments of silence, the door opened, and in walked a woman dressed in formal office attire. She was older but undeniably attractive -- her hourglass figure and ample cleavage accentuated by the tight black top she wore. A pair of black pantyhose hugged her legs, and as she stood up to greet them, Michael couldn't help but admire her curves. Her lips curved into a polite smile as she looked between the two of them, holding Michael's gaze for a moment longer.

"My name is Ava and I'm going to take care of what is perhaps the most boring part of this whole process...the paperwork." She dropped a hefty folder on the desktop with a thud, her elegant fingers quickly flipping through the papers inside. "But first. How is everyone feeling today? How was your trip? Smooth enough for you?"

Michael nodded, his gaze shifting between his mom and dad. Even though he had recently turned eighteen, he was still the shy child he'd always been. He wasn't particularly nervous around strangers anymore, but having his mom and dad with him gave him the confidence he needed to speak up. He ran a hand through his hair, acutely aware of her eyes on him. Clearing his throat, he continued, "It was fine - I don't usually take long trips. This is my first time out of the country."

The large folder troubled him slightly and his chin lowered as he wondered if it was a report about him. Was he in trouble already?

His parents had told him this was going to be a fun adventure and he trusted them. He'd always loved acting, and being a theater kid had been one of the highlights of his school life - his hopes had been dashed when Juilliard and all the other schools turned him down. Since then he was trying to figure out what to do with his life, but he knew acting needed to be at the center of it. The idea of doing something a bit more "adult" like seemed exciting to him.

His dad waited for Michael to finish reaching out to shake Ava's hand, introducing himself with a broad smile.

"I'm Robert, and this is my wife Alice. So nice to meet you after the conversations on the phone. We're excited that Michael is going to have this time over the summer. It's been so busy at home since the new baby arrived - we've felt like we haven't been paying attention to him as much as we could."

He paused, glancing at Michael, shifting guiltily.

"We just wanted to do something special for Michael, as a treat for getting such good grades in school. He was so disappointed when he didn't get into any of the acting schools that he wanted to, so we encouraged him to take a gap year to find out what he wanted to do. Then we found out about the summer camp studio here - and we knew it was the perfect gift for him. He loves making movies!"

Ava smiled kindly, nodding along as she listened to Robert and then beaming at Michael who was eyeing her shyly. "A new big brother, eh? That's exciting! It does sound like you deserve a really fun summer making some movies. You've earned it, from the sounds of it" She even gave Michael a little flirty wink which didn't go unnoticed by his parents. It's the first sign of any kind of attraction from a grown woman to their son.

She slid the folder over to Robert and Alice, her finger pointing to the signature block at the bottom of the first page.

"All right," she said, her voice exuding authority. "This page simply states that you have come here of your own free will and have accepted all of the amenities we have provided for you here."

As she waited for them to sign, she looked back to Michael. "You got a girlfriend back home, sweetie? You're just so handsome, you've got to have a special girl back home, right?"

Michael's face filled with embarrassment as he nervously shifted his gaze between his feet and his parents. He desperately searched for the right words, but none seemed to come to mind--his mouth opened and closed like a fish out of water. He felt the heat rising in his cheeks and had to take a deep breath to calm himself before gathering enough courage to answer.

"Um... there is a girl I like, but she's going to college this year," he stammered, changing the subject quickly. "I am excited to make the movies here though. I like it when there's a good director who can explain what I need to do, and I like to follow." He glanced over at his parents, who are too busy going through the paperwork to pay attention to his hesitation.

Robert and Alice murmured to one another as they read through the fine print, their eyes growing wider with each passing word. Though uneasy about what their son was signing up for, they both found solace in the fact that it was all legal - and he was an adult, even though he was a bit young for such a serious and mature scene. Alice silently reassured Robert, her fingertips gentle as she caressed his thighs before giving him a sweet kiss on the cheek. Together, they looked upon their son with pride.

"He'll be fine," Alice whispered to her husband, her eyes shining with excitement at the opportunity for him. "He's an adult now, and it's time for him to have some of these adventures without us too."

Michael looked up at Ava, finally taking in her beauty. Her large breasts moved deliciously as she spoke, the curves of her figure framed so perfectly by her dark pantyhose and heels. He couldn't resist glancing down to his delight, straining to see her long legs. A strange sensation stirred within him, his body responding in a way he hadn't expected. His erections had been occurring more frequently lately, and he crossed his legs quickly with a blush, hoping no one noticed. Although he was still quite shy around girls at school, his inexperience with the opposite sex could not hide the physical reaction of his body.

Ava flipped through the pages of the contract, her smile widening with each passing page as its details grew more explicit. She heard Alice reassuring Robert--a sound she was used to--and glanced up at Michael, winking playfully.

"Oh, well she would be a very lucky girl to have you as her boyfriend," she said in a teasing tone. "I hope she's not the jealous type though; there's a lot of pretty women around here that might want to compete for your attention."

Alice stifled a giggle at the idea of women competing for her son's attention and Ava frowned slightly, returning her gaze to the contract, flipping to the final page.

The paperwork was anything but subtle. The section read: "The parents hereby agree that their son, who is above the age of eighteen, can and will engage in sexual relationships with other professional adult women during his time with the studio. These relationships may include, but are not limited to vaginal, anal, and oral intercourse."

There were also sections about unprotected sex and agreeing to regular doctor visits and daily testing as was the norm for performers on the island. Finally, and perhaps most importantly is the agreement that some, if not all of the sexual intercourse that their son engaged in would be filmed and sold. The last part of the contract was likely the most significant; it stipulated that some (if not all) of their son's sexual activities must be recorded and sold. The fine print went into further detail about royalties - the parents agreed to receive 15% of any profits generated from pornographic videos featuring their son.

Ava could see the young man glance down and cross his legs. She smiled, thinking about how he was going to fit in if he was already getting excited just from her in her office attire and a little light flirting. As the last signature was made, she pulled the folder towards herself and closed it. She meticulously filled out the form, entered Michael's parents names and his, signing it herself before stuffing it into a large envelope with a flourish.

"Alright. You're all set, young man!" Ava pointed her pen at Michael, ensuring she had his full attention. "There's one more step to all of this. We gotta make sure you're gonna like your time here. So I'm going to introduce you to someone who will soon be a good friend and maybe more. Your new co-star. Are you ready?"

litguy444
litguy444
99 Followers