All Comments on 'The Island of Joy Pt. 01'

by litguy444

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
kingswedekingswede11 months ago
Interesting

This could’ve a great story, get the parents into the movies also.

Mothers live “ entertaining “ there sons and fathers can enjoy the other sec gods as well.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Quality writing has me interested but it’s unfair to readers to end part 1 giving us no directions on what type of story we’re reading. Are we just assuming it’s an incest story with mom when part 1 implies she will leave the island soon to tend to her baby leaving son alone. It’s an incomplete chapter, sure we’re interested but also annoyed you didn’t show the folder and seem to string readers along right from start.

redlion75redlion7511 months ago

Why would you want to have all the sex you without freedom or judgment? Wouldn't you want freedom from judgment?

If all sexual contact for adults is legal why does he need his parents to take 15% of his income and give them permission to film his consensual sex if he's over 18?

Teacher44Teacher4411 months ago

In interesting premise. I was hoping for a little more story length, but I will look for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Available walks into the office . . . then stands to greet them/the family?

The curves of her figure framed by her panty hose and heels. Neither the hose, or the heelike can :frame her figure."

These instances sort of jumped out at me. Both should have been spotted during Proof Reading.

You have set the stage, hopefully your following offerings will respect that which is possible and not include situations/positions that are beyond the realms of possibility.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlitguy444@litguy444
A guy who likes to write. I'm new at this, so I'll be exploring a bunch of ideas and fetishes - some I like, some intrigue me, but all are an exploration of creativity. Send me any feedback you have (good or bad!), I appreciate even a quick line.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES