The Island of Joy Pt. 02

Story Info
An introduction to his mature co-star turns naughty.
2.3k words
4.14
2.4k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/22/2023
Created 07/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
litguy444
litguy444
97 Followers

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional incest or fictional incest content.

*

Alice paused as she went through the contract, her manicured fingers pausing as she read the line 'sexual relationships with multiple women during his time with the studio, including and not limited to vaginal, anal, and oral intercourse". Her fingertip trembled for a moment, her motherly fears rising as she struggled with the instinct to keep her son from anything that could harm him. She hadn't yet accepted that he really was an adult now - being 18 meant that he should be free to make these decisions on his own. But to her, Michael would always be the playful and curious son she'd loved from the moment she'd first set eyes on him.

Robert read his wife's worried expression and gently patted her arm, whispering reassuringly, "Honey, it'll be okay. Remember what they told us about the regular doctor visits? They do run a tight ship here. Ava seems nice too, I can tell she'll take good care of Michael. We're doing the right thing - this is what he wants. He is an adult now - we have to accept that."

Alice nodded, wiping a tear from her eye as she signed below her son's signature. A pang of sadness hit her as she realized her affectionate son had truly grown up. Robert wrapped his arm around her waist comfortingly as he slid the folder back to Ava.

"I'm really all set?"

Michael's still youthful, excitable voice contrasted with his father's deep baritone. Barely able to contain his excitement, he scooted forward in his chair, sneakers tapping impatiently on the floor. His eager dark brown eyes lit up at the prospect of getting started immediately, the bulge in his jeans evident.

"Who's the new friend you mentioned?" Michael asked eagerly, legs bouncing nervously. "I like meeting new people. Will I get to act with her?"

"Yes," Ava replied, a sly smile spreading across her lips. "Her name's Angela. She's a gorgeous actress and you two might make some movies together. We'll see how you hit it off first though."

Ava leaned over and pressed a button on the intercom on her desk. "Send her in now."

Ava looked at Robert and Alice, her tone a little more serious. "This part may be a little uncomfortable for you, but we feel it's important for parents to stay as long as they can. Just to get some perspective and we find that young men feel a little safer with their parents around."

The door opened and in came Angela White. At 38 years old, a porn legend who was getting into something new after so many years in the industry. Something fresh - working with barely legal, younger male talent. Her tall heels clicked on the hardwood floor as she walked past the chairs and turned, all of her focus on Michael.

"You. You must be Michael." Her sultry voice matched her intense eye contact.

"I'm Angela. Ava told me that she thinks you and I can be friends. It's such an honor to meet you." Her tone softened as she noticed how young he was.

Michael slowly rose to his feet, face-to-face with her. Even at his full height, he only reached the bottom of her invitingly curvaceous breasts. His jaw dropped open and his eyes widened in amazement, as if they were trying to take in her entire body in one go. The lingerie that clung to her voluptuous frame accentuated every enticing curve and contour. He stared, mesmerized by the beautiful perfection of her perfectly proportioned breasts.

Ever since his mother had started breastfeeding his little baby sister, he had gotten used to seeing an older woman's breasts visible in the house. But it had never stopped intriguing him - he'd often chat with his mother while she breastfed, the sight of her milk-filled breasts being suckled leaving him hard and giving him ample material to jerk off to later. He gasped as he felt the same familiar excitement of seeing a woman's body - even if she was more than two decades older than him.

He shifted in his seat, feeling the undeniable tightness of his pants. Heat rose to his cheeks as he remembered that the bulge in his trousers was unmistakable; it would be clear to anyone who looked that he had a raging hard-on. His heart pounded with excitement at the thought.

Alice and Robert were glad that they had stayed, even though it felt uncomfortable for them. Robert placed his hand comfortingly on little Michael's shoulder, reassuring their eighteen-year-old son who was looking stunned at this beautiful creature in front of him.

"Umm..." he stammered, captivated by her eyes as she gazed right into his soul. "Nice to meet you Angela. I'm Michael, and I've just graduated high school". Michael swallowed hard, struggling to put words together. He began to relax as he heard her sweet tone, even though her lacy purple bra and garter were distracting him.

"I. I can be your, er - friend?" he asked, glancing back at his mom and dad, unsure how he was supposed to treat her.

She smiled and giggled flirtatiously. "Mmm. High school. Such a big boy!" She watched as he got up, moving to his feet without being prompted. Respectful and obedient - a promising sign. Not that timidness was a bad thing. But being a little more outgoing would make things easier. "Well. I'm so excited to hear that. Because I could use a friend."

She stepped closer and ran her fingers through his soft, black hair. Glancing down, she smiled at the bulge growing in his pants. The sight alone was enough to excite hher; she could feel herself already getting wet. After so many years in the industry, the thrill of this moment with a virgin still felt as wrong as ever. She shivered with anticipation.

She bit her lower lip as she looked into his deep brown eyes, her heart quickening at the sight of him. "God," she whispered, her voice aching with desire. "You're just so handsome, Michael. I don't know if I'll be able to keep my hands off of you."

Her fingers lightly ran through his hair, feeling the silky strands against her skin. They then trailed down to his cheek, pausing as they warmed to her touch.

Michael's eyes widened in surprise as he tilted his face to look up at Angela. His cheeks were red from the initial embarrassment, but he was suddenly more aware than ever of how his parents were in the room with him, watching this. He took a deep breath, remembering what his principal used to tell them in school. "Life's too short to not try something new - you never know what you might find."

He felt his undersized cock stiffening fast inside his jeans, becoming increasingly uncomfortable. Angela ran her soft hands across his cheek and suddenly his legs felt like jelly--as if they were melting beneath him. A wave of warmth rolled over his body, her touch like an electric shock running through his skin, making him shiver with delight. He was overcome with desire as the sensation grew stronger and stronger. As Michael's breathing quickened, the pulse pounded in his ears, making it harder than ever foor him to focus.

He'd kissed a girl once before. Sophie - in the school bus, at the back, when everyone else had been distracted and screaming. It had been furtive, quick, and felt messy and weird. Their teeth had bumped into each other, leave them both frustrated and annoyed. She had spread rumors about him being a bad kisser, and he really hadn't gone further than that with a girl since then.

He wasn't sure why he was thinking about this now, but as Angela's fingers ran through his hair, he found himself staring at her full lips, wondering what it would be like to feel a kiss from them.

"You're... very pretty too, Ms. Angela!" he said respectfully, standing tall as he tried to impress her.

He wasn't the only one thinking about a kiss, Angela looked at his thin little lips hungrily.

"Mmm... you are just the sweetest thing I've ever met. Such a gentleman, complimenting a lady on her looks". She could feel her pussy just getting wetter, starting to soak through the thin lacy fabric of her panties. "And you don't have to call me 'Miss', sweetie. It's very respectful, but we're friends, remember? You can just call me Angela."

She could see the look on his face, filled with curiosity. And not just the curiosity of what was happening. There is something else behind it like he already knew what he wanted. Normally, there'd be more conversation and getting to know one another. But Angela had done this long enough to know she felt something and didn't need to test the waters quite as much as usual.

He nodded as she told him to call her Angela. But his eyes were locked on her face, searching hungrily for a sign of what would happen next. The next few moments appeared in slow motion as he realized her smile was for just him, suddenly realizing how beautiful her blue eyes are.

She leaned down, bringing her face down to Michael's level, smiling at him as she watched his expression playfully. She again cupped his cheek in her hand, her mouth hanging open slightly so Michael could just see her tongue peeking out. Without saying a word, she leaned the rest of the way and gently pressed her lips against his.

"Miss... I mean.. Angela," he gasped before she kissed him, pulling back slightly in surprise for a moment. But then, something cracked open inside him. The little fire that was smoldering before burst alight and a part of his brain that he didn't know existed lit up. He pushed forward towards her, parting his lips to let her tongue slip in. He lifted his tongue up against hers gently, feeling it warm and soft. His lips kissed her back, turning his head slightly as he inhaled her breath, making him nearly dizzy with pleasure.

His hands reached out for balance and found her body - soft and voluptuous. Instinctively, his small hands cupped her breasts, his palms feeling the peaks of her nipples beneath the lacy fabric. As he continued to kiss her, his hands traveled along the length of her bra, suddenly moving quickly, hungrily, as if an inner animal inside him was suddenly freed.

Angela moaned as she felt the boy starting to kiss her back. She matched him and let her tongue slide out of her mouth and entered his, elevating the intensity of the kiss now that she knew he was ready. The kiss evolved from something more innocent to a sloppier kiss as they started to make out, ignoring the audience they had.

She was even more surprised when she felt his hands on her body, cupping her breasts. She broke the kiss just long enough to sigh in pleasure.

"Ohhhh...fuck....yes...Michael."

She placed her hands on his shoulders as she kissed him even more passionately. She let one hand run down his chest, down his flat stomach. Finding the waistband of his pants, she let it slide in and under the fabric until she cupped his cock and balls in her hand while they continued to kiss.

Michael's eyes closed as the young man felt the powerful emotions overwhelm him. The soft probing tongue in his mouth was nothing like the kiss he experienced with his classmate. The sensations overwhelmed him as his cock grew harder against his stomach.

His hands continued to move on their own, feeling comforted by holding onto her pillowy breasts, squeezing them awkwardly at first, his small fingers fumbling against the textured fabric. He gasped as his fingers ran over the smooth flesh of her breasts, something he dreamed about in one of his late-night wet dreams.

Michael's mom and dad sitting close to him were transfixed by the incredible scene unfolding before them. Alice clapped a hand over her mouth as she watched Angela slide her hand into her son's pants. Robert's lips were pursed tight, with a mix of pride and jealousy, as he watched his son enjoying the complete attention of a beautiful pornstar. Both he and his wife were fans of the porn that the studio had been putting out in the past, and seeing the celebrity up close was incredible.

Michael didn't seem to care that his parents were watching any longer, his mind was completely focused on the feeling of Angela's hands cupping his balls.

"Ah. That feels... so good, Angela. I like that, don't stop."

He moaned into her mouth, sucking her tongue eagerly, melting into her. He spread his legs wider, desperate to feel her long fingers grasping all of him. His smooth cock and balls allowed every movement of her hands to trigger waves of pleasure up his spine. Every electric touch or kiss from Angela made his stomach flutter and his head spin.

He felt a rush of pride as his cock grew hard and proud against Angela's firm grasp. He was sure he was doing it right from the look on her face, though he dared not look at his parents. Michael hoped they would be proud; this was his chance to star in a movie opposite a mature, successful adult film star! With his eyes screwed tightly shut, he focused solely on demonstrating that he could kiss properly and pressed his lips against hers once more.

His face reddened with excitement, and he moaned into her mouth. His inexperienced body hungrily looked for more, wanting all that this beautiful woman could give him. By the second he could feel his confidence rising, his certainty that he would soon have his wildest fantasies satisfied, and his limits pushed beyond what he could dream of.

"More, Miss Angela," he gasped, his lips saturated with her wetness. "I want this, please."

litguy444
litguy444
97 Followers