All Comments on 'The Island of Wonder Pt. 02'

by rumpleminty

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I figured it was coming but was holding out hope that it wasn't going to be a "slut family" story. Not for me, best of luck with the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like this story. Good twist. Looking foward to reading the next chapter.

laughdruidlaughdruidover 2 years ago

I love the story but her future husband is really wearing on me.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

You would never be able to adjust, not in our makeup. Not in his makeup.

How could he stand the thought of her family taking precedence over him. Dad openly fucking her, her brother. The women wanting to fuck him. What if they didn’t like him?

Too much bullshit, scores 2/5

redpoppiesredpoppiesover 2 years ago

I think the guy is kind of a drama queen [king?], but nice fantasy series so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very Creative story. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Definitely crossed over to fantasy here. I don't see how he didn't walk out and at least take a day or two to sort it out in his head. You're also missing a lot more questions that a guy in his position would ask. Are there any boundaries of monogamy? What is her commitment to him out of all this? You danced on it but never revisited - he's giving up everything in exchange for what from her? 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Different cultures, different mores and values, so it's understandable that he is not, initially, comfortable. However, since he knew she was bi and very kinky, his "surprise" and anger was, at best, naive, and rather old fashioned possessive. Your story transitions have something to be desired. You could have softened the transition by having a sister join them while visiting. If he can accept a bi partner, then having sisters join in is not that far outside the cultural context. If he is as "open-minded" as he would have to be to accept her being bi, having additional woman in a menage a trois, even if it's a sister, is easy to accept. Then, when the topic of the whole family being together is broached, it's not as extreme.

EZ8ltEZ8ltover 2 years ago

He went into it way too easily, that part feels rushed to me. He should've took more time for it, and yeah, make some sort of assurances about the whole thing, family or not. She asks him to give up everything for very little in return, even asking for a hall pass with her family members.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

She still didn't say she would ONLY have sex with her husband!!!! She only said you must be willing to have sex with someone!!!!

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

Why is it incest stories when a person is brought in from outside the family that they are just supposed to accept that their significant other isn't going to be faithful to them? I get that she was taught about sex by her family and that she loves them both physically and mentally but, she was single so it wasn't hurting anyone.

He's worried that she'll have sex with anyone on the island and after she clarifies that's not the case he never asks if she would be willing to be completely faithful to him. Never even makes the attempt. How does a guy go from worried she's going to fuck everyone to just accepting that he HAS to share her with her family without a word? For that matter wouldn't he want to know what sexual freedom he's going to have if she's going to continue her sex life with her family? Kind of seem like really important details that weren't discussed before he decides to actually put the ring on her finger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She didn't answer his question. What are her limits?

MormonJackMormonJackover 2 years ago

I'm with Anonymous here: she didn't answer the question: what are her limits. And she didn't respond to the implied proposal: "never stray from me". Seems reasonable to want those answers. Makes me "wonder" if he's not in for a lot of hurt. Maybe "his" kids won't be his.

namidaboshinamidaboshiover 2 years ago

Your main character comes off as a sanctimonious prick. He is asking her to marry him, not be traded goods. She is a grown adult woman with agency, she can bone whomever she wants. The lady clearly has more sense that he does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Guy becomes a cuckold to family and whoever else she chooses regardless of weather he has issues or not. I would have walked away from the batch. She doesn't love him.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticabout 2 years ago

I arrived at this story because I liked another story by the author of this story (The Prize Day). I liked that story because it was about a fantasy of mine: a lucky guy getting a harem of women who renounce to be with other males to be with the lucky guy. Unfortunately this story doesn't seem like that story. What I was dreading has happened: it is a story about a guy having to share his wife with other males (at least with her brother and her father). I'm not into sharing because it turns me off completely. Father-daughter incest also turns me off. What a pity. Not my cup of tea.

AardieAardieabout 2 years ago

She never said she would be faithful to him and has already cheated on him. Even if they never talked about being exclusive, she would know he thought they were and so never mentioned it to him. I hope he is prepared for the reality of a swingers marriage with incest thrown in. Her deceit so far is already troubling.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Okay, from the title, and the tags for these pages...I kinda suspicions something like this was coming!! But, his anger at her...like he even said, he lets it overtake him at times.

I am happy to see him step back and think about this...he begins to see that there is more promise to this than he initially realizes!! Or, he should have...Liz's mom, sisters...and it seems a whole "new world" has suddenly been placed before him...for him to accept/take advantage of...or turn his back on.

I am not suggesting he "lead with his dick"...only that he go to the island and see what his options are when he gets there!!

Options..I see many...diverging paths, with some really imaginative outcomes...for both him and Lila!! This IS fantasy, after all, with a bit of reality thrown in, and, again, SO MICH POSSIBILITY.

That Dad (Michael) was so protective of Lila and the family...is understandable...his job as the father/head of the family.

Five**5**Stars...

midatlstoryman1midatlstoryman111 months ago

He acquiesced too soon, IMO. What is his benefit? Does he have to sit on the sidelines and be a cuckold? Or would his in-laws be available for him too. He should have verified how things would be more.

Odess83Odess833 months ago

Автор зачем?? Это же категория "Романтика"!! Перенесите рассказ в категории "Групповой секс", "Инцест", "Рогоносец" и другие. Пожалуйста! Не пачкайте понятие любви инцестом и групповым сексом!

Это не любовь прежде всего с ее стороны! Она любит, но готова бросить его без проблем. Ладно бы она была единственным ребенком, но есть ещё брат и сестра. Что они не могут унаследовать компанию? Или для нее удовольствие трахать свою семью превышает любовь к ней? Да она даже не готова отказаться от инцеста!!!! Вот что злит! Ладно не готова уехать, но что не трахать родных так сложно?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrumpleminty@rumpleminty
Hope you all enjoy the stories I share! If you do, please feel free to leave comments or reach out! While I will look over the comments, I will disregard the negative ones. I edit these stories myself and tell the stories I want to tell. Follow the Golden Rule, when possib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES