All Comments on 'The Island of Wonder Pt. 05'

by rumpleminty

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Waiting to see how he reacts when she goes full slut and lets the Governor buttfuck her in front of hubby!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good start on chapter five, too bad it was so short! Love the story so far though, as well as the others in your list!

BiguyinOC69BiguyinOC69over 2 years ago

Great series, looking forward to what happens at the wedding, reception, and afterwards

lassidor1lassidor1over 2 years ago

love the story but hate missing parts because of the Category change

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

If there was going to be an easy part to adjusting to this family's lifestyle it would have been fucking Lila's sisters and mother while she encouraged him as she engaged in some incestuous lesbian fun. That was all described in great detail in previous chapters. You would think the hardest part to accept would be watching Lila get fucked by her father and/or brother. Beginning of this chapter it happens and just gets completely glossed over with no details. Seems like lazy writing to be honest.

kdad9010kdad9010over 2 years ago

I’m loving this series. I imagine it might have gotten repetitive but I could have used a bit more description from the evening. But brevity is the soul of wit, always leave them wanting, and all that. Just don’t rush it.

And I agree with the comment on Lila fucking her Dad. It should have taken a little more time. There was a good opportunity to explore some raw emotions there.

Thank you for writing and sharing these. Keep them coming! :)

James G 5James G 5over 1 year ago

The whole Champagne in the pussy thing is unsafe, it can create a gas embolism.

rodavrodavover 1 year ago

Not as exciting as the family sex.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Nasty...just nasty...

Nothing else to say, but Five**5**Stars!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrumpleminty@rumpleminty
Hope you all enjoy the stories I share! If you do, please feel free to leave comments or reach out! While I will look over the comments, I will disregard the negative ones. I edit these stories myself and tell the stories I want to tell. Follow the Golden Rule, when possib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES