The Island of Wonder Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't even see Michael or Manny in the sea of women surrounding me. I noticed that my cock was responding to this pretty definitively, going up slowly and steady. Every woman was covering me in one way or another and someone was even planting simple, little kisses all over my cock.

"Here ladies!" Manny said stepping over, "drink up!" With that, he poured a bottle of champagne all over me and had all the ladies lapping it up. He couldn't stop laughing and I was dealing with a mix of carbonated wine all over me and a flurry of women trying to clean it off of me. Once they were convinced that I was 'clean', I heard Monique speak up again.

"Ok, ladies, give him some air," she said as they retreated all of ten inches it seemed like. Also some of them were rubbing themselves, each other, and some were lightly kissing. "So Mr. Groom," clearly addressing me, "who do you want your first ride from?"

For some reason I needed no thought and didn't even have any of that moral guilt that had defined the last week going through me.

"You, of course," I said with an obvious tone. Monique just smiled as she sat me and got into my lap.

"I knew you were smart," she said quietly, but loud enough for the other girls to hear. Without and looking and without any fumbling, she expertly sat down on my cock, swallowing it up with her velvety pussy.

"Oooh," she said once she was fully on, "I knew I liked you."

She started very slowly and seductively. No writhing or hard riding, just gentle rocking while she pulled me to her chest to suck on her breasts. My hands rested on her ass as we gently played with each other.

The other girls were either pairing up with each other or taking turns rubbing and caressing us. Some it seemed had either hit the bar or had found Manny and Michael to make sure that they didn't feel left out of the entertainment.

Monique was now starting to pick up the pace on her grinding, my hands still on her ass as she rode me.

"There's another hole to play with, you know," she told me with a wink. I slowly slid my hand a bit until I had a fingertip on her brown hole. I was just tracing and teasing really at first, which she clearly like as her moans and coos were getting more intense.

Over near the bar, I saw that Michael was getting blown by one of the girls, another licking his nipples, and another giving him a rim job. Manny had a girl bent over, shoving himself into one of her holes, I couldn't really tell which one. He also had a girl holding his drink to sip, a girl being eaten out but the girl he was fucking and a girl standing behind him seeming to milk his prostate. Clearly, Manny was planning on taking full advantage of this night.

For my part, I still had Monique riding me and I was still finger fucking her ass. She was going at a steady pace, but I could already feel that she'd had at least a few tiny orgasms by the contractions I felt. Then, a large one erupted.

"OH FUCK!" she grunted as she clamped down on my cock and my finger. I struggled to hold on. She came out of her orgasmic bliss and looked at me. She hopped off and started expertly sucking on my dick, making it sloppy wet. She was devouring it, making it seem like my cock was her reason for living almost.

"I need you in my ass," Monique said while still pumping my cock. "Will you please stick it up my tailpipe?"

Kinda hard to refuse an offer like that. I stood up as she bent over the chair and spread her ass cheeks. I had to admit that her ass was inviting. Maybe not as much as Lila or Sara, but not far off. I slowly eased myself into her ass, not really knowing how often she did this or if she needed me to go easy.

She soon answered my question by thrusting her hips straight back, fully engulfing my dick.

"UNGH!" she said once I was balls deep in her ass. "Now that feels good, baby! Fuck it hard!"

I grabbed her hips and started assaulting her ass, hearing her grunt and moan every time I was fully inside her. Sally was standing next to me with my drink, letting me take a sip of it while I kept sodomizing Monique. Some of the girls were cheering us on while Manny gave me a thumbs up. I suddenly felt someone licking my asshole and teasing me a bit. I have to admit, it increased my pace and Monique was cumming again in no time.

"OH GOD!!" as a gush of her pussy juice erupted from her and her ass griped me like a vise. I had to use all of my strength not to cum right there.

I heard groaning by the bar, and I saw Michael splatter one of the girls with his personal sauce while she was trying to drink up as much as she could. Manny didn't seem to be far behind and had the girls around him get down on their knees as sprayed them. He looked like he was a lord letting his flock take his sacred juice.

All this and Monique's constant dirty talking were getting me close to the line.

"Fuck me with that amazing cock! God, I love it so much!!"

I was close and decided to share that information.

"Where do you want it?" I said through the grunts.

"Wherever the fuck you want, baby!" she groaned.

I decided that where I was would be just fine. A few more thrusts and I sent a few ropes into her bowels. She grunted with each spurt as I finally unleashed all that I had. After a brief refractory, I withdrew from her ass. Immediately, three women flocked over. One was making out with me, one was cleaning my dick, and another was trying to lick out cum from Monique's ass. Once Monique was back up right, she laid a kiss on me.

"Anytime you and your soon to be wife wanna come here, you have to make sure I'm your host," she said with a big smile. "I have a lot to thank her for!"

After relaxing a bit, I went over to my chair where I was greeted with another drink. I subtly tried to ask the waitress to make my drinks pretty light, but apparently, I wasn't quiet enough.

"NO!" Manny howled. "This is your last night of freedom and you are gonna get wrecked!"

"Manfred..." Michael interjected using Manny's real name, "maybe he doesn't wanna drink that much."

"I made a promise that he would get fucked up and you always taught me not to lie!" The alcohol was making him ballsy, but even Michael seemed to concede the point.

"Don't you want me to remember some of the night?" I asked him.

"Nah," he said brushing it off, "we'll remember for you."

"Remember," Monique said coming up to us, having been toweled off by one of the other girls, "he's in charge while in that chair."

Manny looked defeated but he'd recover. While I was thinking that I'd get a reprieve, Manny decided on a new idea.

"Dad, I think it's time for some body shots."

"Excellent idea, son!!" Michael answered.

Various liquors were brought out and girls were lining up to be included. I let Michael go first this time. He picked a Middle eastern girl with an ample bosom and vodka. She took a swig from the bottle and let it fall down her breasts. Michael installed himself at her nipple and lapped up as much as possible. Everyone cheered as Michael and the girl stepped away so he could finish cleaning her up.

Manny went next and chose a brunette with an incredibly tight ass. He chose rum and poured it down her ass crack, lapping at her asshole and getting as much of the liquor as he could. He similarly took his girl for more attention over to a couch.

All the remaining girls were looking at me with desire trying to get me to pick them. I really couldn't decide and went to Monique for advice.

"I know exactly who you should pick," she said with a devil grin. "Amy..." she called out. The girl that stepped out looked like she came out of a swimsuit magazine. Firm C-cups that her blonde hair could barely hide. Taught stomach going all down to a bare pussy that looked untouched. She then spun around to show her tight, heart shaped ass, wiggling it around a bit to make sure I noticed it.

I did.

"Kneel down," Monique told me, and I did as instructed. "Amy, you know what to do." She smiled as but her back on the seat of a chair with her legs going over the top. She scooted to make sure that her pussy was straight up in the air. Monique played with Amy's pussy to make sure it was nice, wet and juicy. Once Monique was satisfied that she was ready, she quickly upended the bottle of champagne she had and shoved it in Amy's cunt.

This was yet another first for me to see. Amy looked like she was loving the feeling of the sparkling wine filling and tingling her pussy. Once she was satisfied that Amy's pussy was as full as possible, she eased the bottle out and indicated to move forward. Soon I was tasting a mix of champagne and pussy as she let her bubbly surprise spew forth from her pussy. I had to admit, it really didn't taste too bad.

"Make sure you get it all out," Monique told me. I stuck my tongue in Amy and could still taste a bit of the champagne. Apparently, having champagne poured down your pussy stimulates a woman, cause she came in no time, squirting girl cum and champagne remnants all over my face. Several of the girls came over and licked my face clean till they were satisfied.

It was around this time that my memory starts to get blurry. I remember doing an Eiffel Tower with Manny and I remembered triple penetrating one girl with Michael in her pussy, Manny in her mouth and me in her ass. There were more shots and who knows what else...

12